Jack and Jill
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A High School boy gets knocked over and knocked out at a Friday night football game, only to wake up in an angel's lap. This is their story. Things happen throughout, but what's consistent is it's a love story between two teenagers. Winner of the 2006 Clitoridesawards, 2nd place, Best Heterosexual Story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First  



I'd asked Mom if I could use her car and she just smiled and handed me the keys. "Don't mess up the back seat."

Like I would with a 15 year old kid. Jailbait.

For some reason I didn't tell Jill that I wanted to drop her like a burning piece of charcoal. That I knew I'd never hear the end of it if my friends found out how old she was. That she was just a little kid like my sister.

I just told her that my mom said yes and I could come over and pick her up. I did mention that my mom's car was a seven year old Chevy, hoping that she would decide she didn't want to be seen with me in an old Chevy. She just said "I'm interested in the driver, not the car."

I got directions to her house. Not quite a gated community, but the private cops that patrolled the place would at least keep an eye on me and my mother's car even if they didn't pull me over and check my license and registration if I drove in there at night.

By the time I got dressed and drove over to her house it was about 25 minutes later. I parked on the street and walked up the long pathway made out of cobblestones to her front door. When I pressed the doorbell it sounded like someone playing chimes inside a cathedral. The door opened to reveal Dr. O'Hara. He smiled at me.

"Jack. My favorite male patient. How's the chin?"

"Hi, Dr. O'Hara. To tell you the truth, I haven't even noticed it today. I've been thinking about other things."

"Speaking of which, my daughter is putting the final touches on an outfit she hopes will bring you to your knees. You know, Jack, I think the world of Jillian. She's my only child. Her mother ran off when she was two, so it's just been the two of us. She surprised me the way she went for you last night. She's always been a shy girl and it's good to see her relate to someone. I don't know you but I can usually size people up pretty quick. From our time together last night, I'd guess you're a pretty decent guy. And not too unlike Jillian. Sometimes when two shy people find each other and realize they can communicate with somebody else they go a little too quickly. You're a senior, right? That would make you about 17?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Well, that's fine. You're the older one, supposedly the wiser one. The one with the head on his shoulders. Just make sure you take care of her, Jack. She means the world to me and I couldn't stand to see her hurt. I don't think I could do anything physical to you if you hurt my baby, but I know I could make things difficult for you.

"I don't expect Jillian to remain a virgin forever. I do expect her to be able to feel comfortable saying 'No' and for that 'No' to be respected. And if and when she does say yes, I don't want her to be sorry about it 15 minutes later. Do you get what I'm saying, Jack?"

"Yes, Sir. I'd never do anything to hurt her, Sir. You can believe that." I didn't tell him that the only reason I hadn't dumped her on the phone was I felt she deserved to be let down in person.

He smiled, shook my hand and clapped me on the back. "Good, Jack. I expect good things from the two of you. Just do me a favor and think before you act. I'll tell you, most of the things I regret doing in my life were done because I didn't take a couple of seconds to look at how my action would affect others. That's probably the best advice I could give you. Or anybody else, for that matter."

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir." Shit. What had I gotten myself into.

We were in a room that had the front door at one end, hallways at the two sides and what I assumed was the door to the kitchen at the far end. And it acted as the landing for a big staircase that had what I assumed were bedrooms at the top.

The door just to the left of the top landing opened and a goddess came out. She had blond hair gathered somehow on the back and top of her head. It looked both casual and elegant. She had very tiny, very tight white shorts that contrasted with her very tan legs. She had a shirt that reminded me of the tablecloths from the restaurant only the squares were smaller. The top two buttons were open, the next two were buttoned, then the rest of the shirt was tied in a knot just below her bust. A pair of gold, almost not there sandals completed the package.

She smiled when she saw me and turned to walk to the stairs. I could see her beautiful butt in profile as she walked with her side to me. It was rounded and made me want to touch it, to make love to it somehow. I was both disturbed and turned on to see the bottom of her right cheek below the bottom of the too short shorts.

She glided down the stairs, her eyes on me, her left hand sliding over the banister. The closer she got, the more beautiful she got.

She got to the bottom of the stairs and walked up to me. God, that smile melted my heart. Her skin was perfect. I couldn't see any makeup other than some light pink lipstick. Not a blemish. I couldn't help myself, I reached up and felt her cheek with the backs of the fingers or my right hand. So smooth. She purred and seemed to shiver as I touched her face.

She put her hands on my shoulders and leaned into me, kissing me gently. A little moist. I definitely knew I'd been kissed. The lipstick had a slight cherry taste. I was going to have trouble walking if she did much more of that. I hoped my dick wasn't too obvious.

She kissed her father on the cheek. "Bye, Daddy. Wish me luck."

"Good luck, Princess."

I wondered what she needed luck for.

I took her hand and led her out to the street. She got in the car gracefully and daintily as I held the door open for her. By the time I got around to the driver's side she'd slid across the bench seat so there was barely enough room for me to sit down. She wrapped both arms around my right arm, shoving her tits into me. I couldn't hurt this poor kid. We'd go shopping and I'd find a way to let her down easy. Or maybe when I got her home. I had to be careful. I didn't want to hurt her feelings. And I didn't want her father mad at me because I dumped his darling daughter. Let her down easy.

I put on my seat belt and told Jill she needed to buckle up. She pouted and let go of my arm, moving over an inch or two so she could fit the center belt around her waist. She moved her right arm out and above the shoulder strap, leaving it across her breasts, highlighting her bust.

She was just a kid. She didn't know what she was doing.

I turned the key and fired up the engine. "I'm sorry we have to drive such an old car."

"I like this car. I especially like this seat. I bet there's even enough room to lay out on this. She looked in the back. I know there's enough room in the back."

She was probably used to sleeping when her father took her for rides in the car.

We got to the mall and I parked the car. I turned off the ignition.

"Jack?"

As soon as I turned around she was on top of me. Her arms were around my neck, her tongue seemed to be forcing its way down my throat and her right thigh was in my lap. I could feel it pushing against my cock, her knee on the seat between my legs, just below my balls. Her leg was bent all the way back, her heel touching her butt.

She pulled back and looked at me curiously. "What's the matter, Jack? Don't you want to kiss me?"

I looked at the beautiful woman in front of me. Who was I kidding? Maybe she was just 15. She was also ripe for the picking. And it was pretty obvious she wanted me to do that picking. I was crazy if I thought she was going to go away quietly just because I thought 15 was too young for a lover.

"Yes, I do. More than I've ever wanted to do anything."

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her up to me. Our tongues dueled, my cock got hard against her thigh, she pressed closer to me. I knew that whether it was me putting my hand in her pants, her checking me out or us going for the whole enchilada that we'd figure it out somehow. And with her, it would be good. It would be fantastic. I pulled away from the kiss. I couldn't figure out why but I felt disturbed by the kiss.

We walked down the mall, hand in hand. I was surprised. The photographs were mostly black and white and a surprising percentage of them were nudes. She would stick out her chest and ask how it compared to the naked breasts in a photo or put my hand on her butt asking if it was as nice as the one in the next picture. I almost lost it when we saw a nude of Carole Lombard that showed her full spread of pubic hair and she said "I think that looks tacky. That's why I keep mine shaved."

"I'm sorry Jill. I can't take any more of this. I need to take you home." I took her hand in mine and dragged her back toward the parking lot.

"What's the matter, Jack? What did I do?" She looked like the young girl she really was, trying to be adult and keep her lower lip from quivering, trying to hold back the tears that were forming in her eyes, ready to start falling at any second.

I just kept my mouth shut and my jaw set. The last thing I needed to do here in the mall was to start a discussion. For the first time today, my jaw started to hurt a little.

We got out to the car and I could see more tears in her eyes. Ready to turn on full blast any second. I didn't know if I'd be able to handle that. I opened the passenger door and guided her in, pointing down at the seat. "Sit here near the door."

I went around and she leaned over and lifted the door lock button. I opened the door and got it. "Thank you."

"For what."

"For unlocking the door for me. That's the first thing you've done since we left your house that reminds me of the girl I met last night."

Her lower lip was really quivering. "What do you mean?"

"The girl I met last night was adorable. She was kind of shy but caring. She kissed me like I was a person, not some John who was paying for the pleasure. She looked beautiful the way she was, she didn't feel she had to have half her ass hanging out to look attractive. And she got me close to her by getting close to me. She didn't tell me she was ready for me to lay her out on the front or back seat of the car. No games of sticking her tits in my face or making me feel her ass, comparing them to someone else. No comments about things I shouldn't know about until that time we're close enough to find out naturally. If you shave your pubic hair, that's something I want to find out if and when I discover that area on my own. Now I'll never know that thrill. If you have a cute mole on your hip, I don't want to hear about it or see a picture of it. I want to find it on my own. And I'd be honored to be the first person to ever find it."

"You would." Her first words were quiet, subdued.

"Jill. I like the girl who knocked me off my feet at the football game. I'll admit that it threw me off when I found out you were only 15. I tried to hide the way I felt. I know I may not have done a good job, but..."

"You didn't."

"But that doesn't mean you have to act like a slut to make me look at you. What do you think about the trashy girls at school who act like they're always ready to do anything with anybody?"

"Wanda and I talk down about them. But they always have someone to go out with on the weekends." She looked obstinate, pleased with herself like she'd made a good point.

"I'm sure they do. But they never have the same guy two weekends in a row, and they never get the intimacy you can only get when you really get to know someone. The only reason they get invited to the prom is the guy wants to be guaranteed he'll get laid. If that's the kind of life you want, fine. But not with me. And I don't think your father would be too proud of you, either."

The tears were coming down her cheeks. "Jack?"

"Yes, Jill."

"Can I move over next to you?"

I didn't say anything, just lifted my right arm and lay it on top of the seat.

She scooted over and put her arms around me, pulling her face into my chest. I brought my arm down and put it around her. She was shaking now, sobbing into my chest. Her voice was muffled. "I'm sorry. I don't want to lose you."

"You haven't got me yet. We've only known each other since yesterday. I would love to get to know you gradually, naturally. I want to learn everything there is to know about you. Once we get to know each other you can decide whether you want to lose me or not. But right now I'm no more than some fantasy you've mocked up in your mind. But I think finding out who you are, what you like and dislike are more important than whether you shave your twat or not."

Her laugh was muffled by my chest.

"Jill, can I ask you a favor?"

She looked up at me, expectantly and a little fearfully. "What?"

"Would you kiss me? Like we did last night on my porch?"

Her eyes lit up. She sat back and swiped at the tears on her face with the back of her hand. That smile I loved so much was back.

She leaned in to me and opened her mouth slightly as her eyes closed. This was more like it. I could taste tears and a little snot as we kissed.

About 20 seconds into the kiss she broke it off and backed off. "Dammit."

"What's the matter?"

"I can't breathe. My nose is clogged up from crying."

"I think there are some Kleenex in the glove compartment."

She popped it open and found a small box of Kleenex. After a few blows she looked almost normal.

"Let's try that again."

It lasted much longer this time. I could get addicted to this.

I drove Jill home. Her father was surprised when we walked in the door.

"Jill, Honey. Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, Daddy. I just came home to change my shorts."

She went up the stairs. I could tell the old doctor was having a hard time keeping his hands at his sides and not asking why his daughter had to change her pants after being out with me for less than an hour. I don't know how well I would have taken it if some snot-nosed kid brought my sister home after she'd obviously been crying and she told me she came home to change pants.

Jill came back downstairs just about the time her father was starting to change colors. I was glad, I didn't think he had much farther to go before he blew.

She had on a pair of shorts that were just as tight, if not tighter than the others. But they did come down over her legs a little, leaving her butt cheeks totally to the imagination. That was fine with me. I have a good imagination.

She'd also been to the bathroom. Her face was washed, the light application of lipstick was renewed and her hair was down, brushed within an inch of its life so it positively glowed. As did she.

"OK, Daddy. We've got to get back to the mall. Those other shorts made me look too slutty."

She headed out the door. Her father didn't say anything, though his jaw seemed to drop a bit before he broke into a smile. He reached out and put his hand on my shoulder and mouthed "Thank you." I reached up and squeezed his hand.

I opened the car door, got her seated and went around and got in. I started up the engine and turned to Jill.

"Well?"

She looked confused. "Well, what?"

"Well, are you going sit over there by yourself all day or are you going to get over here next to me where you belong?"

Her face lit up as she scooted over to sit next to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.