Jack and Jill - Cover

Jack and Jill

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A High School boy gets knocked over and knocked out at a Friday night football game, only to wake up in an angel's lap. This is their story. Things happen throughout, but what's consistent is it's a love story between two teenagers. Winner of the 2006 Clitoridesawards, 2nd place, Best Heterosexual Story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First  

I woke up at 6 AM. Not like I did on a school day, anxious to roll over for five more minutes of sleep. I was awake. Eyes wide open. My body wouldn't even entertain the thought of going back to sleep.

Shit. I can't call her at 6 in the morning. Why can't I go back to sleep? I kept talking to myself, complaining, trying to convince myself it wasn't going to do me any good to stay awake. Do you think I listened? Hell, no.

I finally gave up at 6:45. I went into the bathroom and used the toilet. Maybe I can take a hot shower and relax enough to get back to sleep. I turned the shower on and thought of Jill. Kissing her in the parking lot after the game. In the car. On our porch. And the feeling of her in my arms, resting her head on my shoulder at the game. Hearing her sigh as she did so. The feel of her leaning on my arm and shoulder in the car, her breasts pushed up against me. Her whole body pressed against me as we kissed, spotlighted by the porch light for anyone to see. I looked down to see my erect penis in my hand just before I climaxed.

It was 7:15 by the time I'd dried off. I wrapped a towel around my waist and went into my bedroom. I dropped the towel and looked in the mirror.

I wasn't in bad shape. I shouldn't be. At 17, I was probably in my prime. My body was firm and muscular. Not Mr. Universe muscular, in shape muscular. I was on the swim team at school. I think I learned to swim before I could walk. I had excellent upper body strength. My legs weren't bad, either. You'd be hard pressed to find an ounce of fat on my body. Except maybe between my ears.

It was Saturday. One of two days I could sleep in as late as I wanted. School Monday through Friday, weekends for play and catching up on sleep. Here I am, up like I have to get to school.

I threw on a pair of shorts. It was warm out so I decided not to put on a shirt yet.

I made my way into the kitchen. I was surprised to find my mother at the table, drinking a cup of coffee. I felt a little guilty, thinking it was my fault she was awake. Mom deserved her sleep. She didn't get nearly enough during the week. She'd been working and taking care of us by herself since Dad died when I was 8.

"Good morning, Jack. You're up early for someone who didn't get to bed till almost 2."

"I'm sorry, Mom. Did I wake you up when I showered?"

"I heard the shower but I probably would have heard you even if you didn't use it. I thought you might want to talk after you had some sleep."

"Oh, Mom. I don't know what to say. I keep thinking I'll really wake up and it will all be a dream. She's like the girls I never thought I could ever talk to and she wants to be with me. She kisses like an angel. And she really likes me. I want to call her before she has a chance to change her mind."

"Poor Jack. You've really got it bad. I remember feeling the same way when I was young."

"You mean with Dad?"

"No, Honey. Before I ever met your father. I wasn't totally inexperienced when we met. That doesn't mean I was too experienced. But no matter how old you get, you never forget that first time you were in love. That first kiss that knocked you off your feet. That first time you felt someone where you'd never touched anyone before."

"Mom!"

"Oh, come on, Jack. Do you really think I didn't have urges when I was your age? You kids. You always think you invented sex. Well, it was around long before you or I and it will be around long after. Just make sure you don't abuse it."

"I don't understand, Mom."

"Sure you do. I've done a good job raising you. You know right from wrong. You respect me and your sister. Just exercise that same respect with the other women in your life. Men and women are different when it comes to sex. Many men feel the same whether they care about the woman they're with or not. Women are different. They have to have some feelings for the guy. Some don't. They're the ones we used to call sluts. I think you guys call them party girls. But they're the same thing. And I'll tell you, they're the girls I'll warn you about and any mother who's worth her salt will warn her children about. You might have a night or two of fun and you may get through it without catching anything from her if you're careful, but you'll never respect yourself when you think of it and you sure won't be happy with her in any long term relationship."

"I wouldn't want that, Mom. I want someone that I'll feel comfortable being seen with in the daylight. Not that I'm ready for sex."

"I know, Honey. But you will be. Before you know it. Just remember what we talked about and the way you were raised. If you ask yourself how your sister would react if you told her what you did, you'll be fine. Here. I know you don't need these yet. I just want you to keep them for when you do."

She handed me a small box. It contained six condoms.

"If you do decide to use them and need more, I don't want you to be embarrassed. I'd rather see you safe than have to bury you in a few years. Or see you in a marriage you're not ready for with a woman you don't really love who doesn't really love you."

I hugged her. I guess you never do know your parents until they finally acknowledge you as an adult. Or at least on the way to adulthood. I hadn't felt this grown up since she got me my first pair of long pants.

By now it was almost 8:00. My mother saw me look at the clock.

"Give her till 9:00, Honey. She'll still be there. I'll cook you some breakfast."

Mom cooked some bacon and three eggs, up. Somehow she got them out of the frying pan and onto my plate without breaking them. She makes it look so easy.

She poured me a glass of orange juice and put a plate with a couple of slices of toast in front of me, refilled her coffee and sat down.

"Where does she live, Honey?"

"Gee, I don't even know. Her father drives a pretty new Mercedes and seems to be a pretty well-known doctor so I guess they live in a nice neighborhood."

"Does she have any brothers or sisters?"

"I don't know."

"Is she the same age as you?"

Chapter 3 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.