Jack and Jill - Cover

Jack and Jill

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A High School boy gets knocked over and knocked out at a Friday night football game, only to wake up in an angel's lap. This is their story. Things happen throughout, but what's consistent is it's a love story between two teenagers. Winner of the 2006 Clitoridesawards, 2nd place, Best Heterosexual Story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First  

Jack and Jill
His name was Hill
Behaving as he oughta
She knocked him down
And with a frown
She came tumbling after

My name's Jack Hill. There's nothing extraordinary about me, I'm just your normal, every day senior in high school. My buddies and I all walk to school together in the morning and back home in the afternoon. Since we live in Southern California, we don't usually have to worry about the weather.

Of course, being normal boys who don't have a clue about the opposite sex, the normal topic of conversation is the girls in our lives. Or, to be more precise, the girls that we wished were in our lives. Talk of these girls and what the speaker would like to do if he got the chance comprises about 90% of our communication. There are some common words used to describe the hoped for actions and body parts, but I, like all the others have no idea what most of them really are. I may understand the concept but have never done or seen any of them. I don't think any of us have ever actually talked to a girl socially other than to stutter a "Hi" and run away.

Friday nights were football night. All six of us would pile into Jeff's parents' mini van and go to the field at whichever school the game was. There were eight schools in our school district and each team played the others once at home and once at the other schools' field. So, half the time we went to our school, the rest we got to drive to another school. The most distant school was 25 miles away.

Since all the schools were relatively close together, there was usually a fairly even distribution of home and away fans. The home fans sat on their side of the field, the away fans stayed on the other side of the field. The only time they normally mixed was when we all crowded through the main gate to get in or out or met at the snack bar or restrooms.

I went to Fernmont High. We were the first school in the Fernmont school district. This week we were playing Highpoint. They were the second oldest school in the district and had always been #2 as far as Fernmont was concerned. The rivalry between the Fernmont Foothillers and the Highpoint Highlanders had been going on since before any of us were born. Whenever we played each other, both schools held a pep rally that got all the students enthusiastic about their team. To be quite honest, I'm surprised nobody from one school attacked anyone from another. There were some schools closer to the city that had actually canceled night games because of some fights that had broken out. A couple of kids ended up in the hospital with knife wounds.

Each week two of us would go to the snack bar at half-time and battle the crowd. They would return loaded down with soft drinks, nachos, popcorn, hot dogs and candy bars for the group. This week it was Jeff and me that got to go. The game was tied at 14 when we left our seats with requests of what to get from everyone.

There was some minor pushing and shoving between students as we were all thrown together in front of the snack bar. It was kept under control by teachers from both schools who had been volunteered to act as chaperons. Jeff was at the front of the line, ordering this week's junk food. I was standing behind him, waiting for him to start piling trays and boxes in my arms for the walk back to the stands. Jeff had just handed me a tray with six sodas in it when I felt somebody crash into my back. The next thing I knew I was falling forward. I saw Jeff move out of the way, then the counter broke my fall, catching me square on the chin. I felt this pain in my jaw and saw soda flying out of the paper cups I was holding. The last thing I heard before blacking out was a female voice crying out "Oh, my God!"


I thought I was in heaven. I was on my back. I could feel grass underneath my hands. Someone was gently running her hands through my hair, over and over. Somehow I knew it was a woman. Her touch was similar to what my mom's would be but different. Sexier somehow.

I opened my eyes to see an angel. At least she looked like an angel. She had blond hair that fell to the top of her breasts. Blue eyes that I got lost in for a couple of seconds. And a smile that made me feel whole.

"Jack. Are you OK?"

I turned to the voice. Jeff was kneeling down next to me with a worried look on his face.

"I think so." I took inventory, wincing when I touched my jaw while checking out my face. I heard a feminine "Oh," and the hand that was stroking my hair pulled me toward her stomach. "My mouth's a little tender."

"Do we need to call a doctor?"

"Nah. I'm sure I'll be OK."

Jeff picked up some food that was on the grass next to him and got up. I started to rise but was held down by my angel. "Don't go."

Jeff looked surprised, then said "Yeah. I'll take this up to the guys and then I'll come back for the rest. You just relax."

I settled back down in her lap and the hand on my chest relaxed. The stroking of my hair resumed. Her smile showed concern as I turned back to her.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Jill. Jill O'Hara."

"Why am I in your lap?"

The stroking stopped. "Oh, I'm sorry. Is this bothering you?"

"Not at all. I thought I was in heaven when I woke up."

Her face heated up when I said that but the smile got brighter. "No, I'm afraid not. I got pushed into you and knocked you over."

"Oh. Well, if I had to get knocked over by someone I'm glad it was you."

Her smile got a little brighter, as did her face. "So, I guess you're Jack."

"How did you... oh, Jeff must have used my name. Yeah, I'm Jack. Jack Hill. I feel kind of weird lying in your lap like this."

"I'd feel better about it if you would. My father's a doctor. I sent my girlfriend to get him when I knocked you over." She'd stopped stroking as we started talking.

"I'll stay under one condition."

"What's that?" She had a worried look on her face.

"You keep stroking your hand through my hair like you were."

Once again her face and her smile both got bright.

A giant of a man was suddenly towering over us.

"So, you went and damaged another boy, I see."

"Oh, Daddy. I got pushed."

"Likely story. Well, how much damage did you do to this one?"

I tried to sit up but his beefy hand held me in his daughter's lap. "Just hold on there, son. Let's just see how much damage my daughter's done to you before you go off half cocked. I'm Dr. O'Hara, by the way."

"Jack Hill."

He was surprisingly gentle for being such a big man. His hands rapidly went all over my body. He bent both arms and legs as well as my wrists and ankles.

"Well, how does your jaw feel, young Jack?"

"It hurts a little. I really think I'll be alright." I started to sit up only to be pushed back into Jill's lap.

Her father's fingers felt the joints where my lower jaw met his skull near my earlobes. "Does that hurt at all?"

"No, sir."

"Well, Jillian. At least you didn't disconnect his jaw." He looked back at me. "Any loose teeth? Bite your tongue? Anything else?"

"My tongue's fine. I can't feel any loose teeth."

He pulled me up a bit and had me rotate my head to make sure my neck hadn't been damaged when the counter caught my chin. "Well, it looks like you'll live. But don't be surprised if that chin has a big black and blue bruise on it tomorrow. If it hurts an aspirin or two should take care of you. What about you Jillian? Did you do any damage to yourself?"'

"No, Daddy. I'm fine. Can we give Jack a ride home?"

"Oh, that's OK. I came with my friends."

"Well, son, my daughter has obviously taken an interest in you. She'll make your life miserable if you don't go along with her. Not to mention mine. I'd feel better if I knew you got home in one piece, too. You don't have a woman you need to get back to, do you?"

"No, sir." Jill giggled and pulled my head closer to her chest with both hands.

"You better just sit back and relax, Mr. Hill. It looks like my daughter's not going to let you go very easily."

Jeff walked up just about that then. "Hey, Jack. We're starting to get worried about you."

"You guys just want the rest of the food."

He laughed as he bent over to pick it up. "So, are you ready to come back to your seat?"

"I think I'll stick around here with Jill." She pulled my head closer as I said this. "I'm getting a ride home with her and her father, too. You guys will have to go to Taco Bell without me."

Jeff looked concerned. "Are you sure about this?" He was making some motions I couldn't interpret at first, obviously trying to tell me something. I finally figured out he was pointing to the other side of the field, then at Jill.

I took a closer look at Jill. She was wearing a plaid button that had "Go Highlanders" printed on it. I looked at Jeff, then covered my face in terror.

"Oh, no. Tell me it isn't true. You Highlanders don't really bite the heads off Foothillers and eat them, do you?"

Jill turned a deep red and punched me in the arm. She immediately turned redder and said "Oh, God, I'm sorry," then rubbed where she hit me trying to make it better. Her father was looking at Jeff and laughing. Jeff looked embarrassed about the way he was acting.

I looked over at Jeff. "I'm sure I'll be fine, Jeff. But thanks for worrying about me."

I was pronounced fit to walk by her father and Jill half led, half carried me to where they were sitting. Of course that meant I was in the middle of enemy territory. I got some balled up napkins, hot dog wrappers and cups thrown at me when I cheered as our team intercepted a pass. Jill turned around and chewed out whoever threw stuff, ready to take them all on. There was fire in her eyes that made me glad I wasn't her enemy.

Highpoint got the ball back and slowly worked down the field. Jill jumped up, clapping and cheering when they completed an exceptionally long pass. She realized what she was doing and put her hand over her mouth as she once again turned red. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..."

"Hey, your team made a good play. It's OK for you to cheer."

Fernmont wasn't able to keep up with Highpoint in the second half. We scored one field goal to three of their touchdowns.

The second half wasn't a total loss for me by any means. I got to check out Jill. She was an amazingly attractive girl. Her smile was breathtaking. I loved the way she would turn red at the first sign of embarrassment. She seemed concerned about me. And I was able to talk to her. And tell her she was beautiful, I thought I was in heaven. Yeah, I know, it sounds corny. But I'd never been able to just come out and talk to a girl and tell her how I felt. Forget about stammering, I couldn't even open my mouth in a pretty girl's presence.

It was different with Jill. We seemed to fit together. It seemed like the most natural thing in the world for me to put my arm around her when we sat down. And for her to rest her head on my shoulder, sighing as she did. Her father was on the other side of her from me and just acted as if nothing was going on.

I got introduced to Wanda. Wanda is Jill's best friend. She seemed genuinely happy that Jill had found me. She was perfectly content to sit on the other side of Jill's father and talk to him for the rest of the game. I found out later that Wanda had her share of boyfriends and had been after Jill to get over her shyness and meet someone.

When the game was over Jill apologized to me for winning. I told her not to be foolish. She must have figured I wasn't going to collapse because she was content to just hold my hand as we walked behind her father and Wanda on the way to the car. She was about three inches shorter than my 5'10". She would have had no problem being a cheerleader if she wanted. She had the classic cheerleader body. Muscular legs, a tight, round butt, tits that stood out proud, but not too far out. Her breasts would please any man but wouldn't be sagging down to her belly in 30 years. She had a definite waist, giving her a classic hourglass figure. I knew she would look spectacular in a bathing suit.

The crowd dispersed as we got to the parking lot. Her dad and Wanda were about fifteen feet in front of us. I squeezed her hand and she looked up at me.

"You know how you rubbed my arm to stop it from hurting?"

"Yeah." She looked like she was afraid I was upset at her.

"Well, you haven't done anything to stop my mouth from hurting."

She appeared to be thinking, then brightened up as she realized what I was talking about. She stepped closer to me and leaned into me, closing her eyes as she did so. She gently touched my lips with hers. I put both arms around her and pulled her body into mine. Her hands came up around my back and she started to kiss me. Hard.

"Arggghh." I pulled my head back and pushed her away, my hands on her waist.

"What's wrong? What did I do?"

"I'm sorry. It just hurt when you started kissing me hard."

"Hey, you two. Are we going to be able to leave tonight?" Her father was standing about twenty feet away, his hands on his hips. Wanda had just sat down in the front seat of the car he was next to, giggling.

I grabbed Jill's hand and we ran to the car. Wanda was smiling as she leaned forward so we could squeeze behind her seat to get in the back.

After we were all in the car her father asked me where I lived. I told him which exit to get off on the freeway.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, Jillian."

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.