Forbidden Desires - Cover

Forbidden Desires

Copyright© 2005 by Sausage Dog

Chapter 4: A Day Of Surprises

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: A Day Of Surprises - I couldn't believe my father would stand behind me, open my blouse and ask a stranger, "Do you think she has beautiful breasts?"

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Size  

I woke soon after I fell asleep, or that is the way I felt. I was exhausted. I looked at the clock when I saw dad in bed, rather half in bed.

I rushed to the bathroom and deposited a load of cum unknowingly stored deep in my pussy at the same time I peed. I stumbled back to the bed and realized dad almost made it. He was lying on his back while one foot remained on the floor. His trousers had caught on the shoe of the foot on the floor. His shoe and sock remained on that foot. He was obviously drunk and it didn't surprise me he was naked from the ankle up. I smiled when I glanced at his midsection and saw his prick was lying limp to one side. It was apparent he had sex before coming to bed, his prick had cum covering it. I removed his shoe, sock, trousers, and pulled him on the bed. Unable to resist, I reached for his prick. It was sticky and stiffened slightly when I let my fingers surround it. I leaned over and licking his crown found the taste pleasant.

"Oh Jenna I'm bushed, I need some sleep honey. Let me get a short nap and we'll continue," dad moaned.

His words surprised me, who was Jenna I asked myself. I concluded it was someone he met the previous day because we didn't know anyone in the city. Whoever she was, she had a sweet tasting pussy. He seemed to relax totally and fall into a deep sleep when I released his prick. I walked around the bed and stared at him a few seconds. He certainly looked satisfied and the smile on his face caused me to smile. He appeared in deep sleep, his breathing even, and his expression left me of opinion he was at peace with the world.

I crawled in beside him trying not to disturb him although I could probably have bounced on the bed and he wouldn't have known it. Dad immediately rolled over and wrapped his arms around me. I forgot to turn the lamp off and when I started to move dad clutched me tightly. A few seconds passed. I decided he wasn't going to release his hold on me and I closed my eyes. I don't remember falling asleep but again I didn't sleep long before I was awakened by the bed shifting again. I opened my eyes and jumped from fright when I saw the girl sitting beside me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you. I'm Karen and we have been entertaining your father this evening. I wanted to let you know we returned his car and brought the Chinese food he insisted we pick up. I can see he is in no condition to eat," she said as she looked at dad and began shaking her head.

My head was cloudy because I was still half-asleep but I heard 'we' and 'Chinese'. The remainder of her speech passed through my head without recognition.

"We!" I questioned. "Chinese?"

"Yes, your father insisted we stop for Chinese. We brought enough for Craig and Jena but I suppose they didn't stay long, they're not here. My dad and sister are in the main room. I know it's an inconvenience but they would like to meet you as you are as beautiful as your father boasted."

"Dad said I was..."

Karen interrupted me by saying, "Yes, he has repeatedly spoken of your beauty but I thought it was the liquor talking. Now that I've seen you I realize he was speaking the truth. Come, please meet my father and sister, I believe they felt your father was bragging just as I did."

I didn't realize my breast were exposed to her until she lifted dad's hand and arm from my waist. Taking my hand, she assisted me as I stood on shaky legs. She guided me to the dressing table, and after waving the brush in my face, began brushing my hair after I nodded. I stared at my image as she ran the brush through my hair and I definitely didn't see a pretty girl. I tensed when she laid the brush on the table and walked behind me, cupping a breast in each hand.

"Dad is going to love you, he is a tit fanatic. You are the size that causes him to go crazy. My sister is your size and he can't keep his hands or mouth from hers. I'm a 'C' cup and he tells me I've too much up top -- but he tells me he loves me regardless. He's going to love your barren pussy as well," Karen said holding the robe for me to slip on.

I checked my image before I let her pull me to the main room but still I didn't feel beautiful. My eyes appeared puffy and the translucent robe didn't hide my body. The robe was one Danielle and I picked out for dad. I hesitated, only to feel Karen tugging on my hand determined.

We entered the main room and Karen announced, "Dad, Krystal this is... ," turning to me she asked, "you are Penny aren't you?"

I nodded but my eyes locked on her dad. He was tall and the instant he turned and smiled I felt my knees weaken. Although it was a microsecond my eyes took in his image, I felt he was the most handsome man I ever met.

"Dad, Krystal, this is Penny and Norm was correct, isn't she beautiful?"

"Gary," he said in a deep baritone voice, "Call me Gary, and you are as beautiful as Norm declared."

I watched him approach but he didn't appear to walk, rather he glided. His arms wrapped around me and when he leaned and kissed me lightly on the lips, I felt my legs turn rubbery. Never, absolutely never, had any man have the effect on me such as he did. I raised my head and his lips met mine once more, this time my lips parted as I tried to take a breath and his tongue slipped into my mouth. I would have fallen in the floor if he hadn't held me firmly against his body such was the effect he had on me.

"Come, sit, we're ready to eat. Karen, is Norm coming? After all this feast was his idea," Gary said as he assisted me to the table.

"He's not going to make it dad," Karen announced in a musical voice.

Seating me, and then his daughters, Gary sat on my left and chuckling said, "I didn't believe he really wanted to eat. It was on his mind because we were speaking of missing a Chinese meal by joining him this afternoon."

"I'm jealous," Krystal said seemingly pouting while looking directly in my eyes.

Krystal's comment and demeanor caught me off guard and I felt my face turn crimson. Our eyes locked several seconds and finally she winked and began smiling. I was unsure how to take her until she started chuckling and began distributing the food on plates.

"She's the prankster in the family and that's her way of saying she likes you," Gary said resting his warm hand on my thigh.

The audible gasp I made didn't go unnoticed by Krystal or Karen. What surprised me was each looked at me with a quick glance before dropping their eyes to the food. A giant smile broke out on each face and Karen took the plate offered her and sat it in front of me. Krystal continued doling out the food on the plates until the four of us had a plate sitting before us. They began eating, actually diving into the food, as did Gary. His hand never left my thigh as the trio devoured their food. His hand didn't remain motionless either, massaging my leg as it slowly moved almost cautiously nearer my pussy. I glanced down and saw my robe had been pushed aside, baring my pussy when he laid his hand on my leg.

"It's a shame your father couldn't join us, after all he did work up a fabulous appetite this evening," Karen remarked glancing in my direction.

Gary nodded and Krystal looked directly at me and whispered, "You are a lucky girl. Your father is an excellent lover and so caring of special needs. Of course, you have some training to do because he definitely doesn't like to apply force to his spankings. I had to insist he strike my ass harder this evening as he kept telling me he didn't want to leave marks. When I get spanked I like it when a man really reddens my ass, I come that much harder."

"But he does know how to eat a girl's pussy," Karen remarked in her regular voice. "He knows how to work his tongue; I don't believe I've come harder in weeks. He definitely knows his way around and how to lick a girl's pussy."

"Hey! What about me, I haven't heard either of you complaining lately," Gary remarked with a whine in his voice.

"Dad, let's face it, your strong point is your marvelous prick. You definitely have the market curbed when it comes to filling a girl but --," Karen remarked.

"Karen is right dad, your prick is the best there is but Norm has a tongue that drives us wild and just keeps getting better. What do you say Karen?" Krystal inquired.

"She's right dad. You have a wonderful tongue but you know everyone wants your long dong and you sometimes rush things to fill a gaping hole -- not that we are complaining," Krystal remarked pushing the empty plate forward. "I just wish I could get a couple of my teachers, one in particular, to force his mouth against my pussy. Of course, if I could get him to kneel there wouldn't be a need for force, I'd spread my pussy for him willingly."

"I know the one you're speaking of and I'd do the same thing sister," Karen remarked.

I caught myself nodding. I felt a blush filling my face when I realized the trio was staring at me. It suddenly dawned on me they were speaking sexually explicit to gauge my reaction. It was working, especially with Gary's hand softly massaging my thigh. Tired as I was, I felt the urge building within. Earlier in the evening I had several pricks make love while the same pricks later fucked me. I couldn't believe I was having thoughts of Gary's prick entering me. My pussy and mouth were exceptionally sore, an hour or more earlier I remembered swearing off pricks, although that was only in my mind.

"Do you have a favorite teacher you think of often?" Gary asked.

Hesitantly I nodded.

"Male of female?" Krystal asked and I felt my flushed face turn crimson.

"Ah, a girl after my own heart," Karen moaned softly. "I keep telling Krystal women understand and do a better job than most men but she's a non-believer."

"Shit Karen, you don't care as long as it has a tongue. Horses, dogs, cows, or monkeys, all are the same to you. Admit it, you don't care."

"Dad, she's doing it again, talking out of turn," Krystal remarked.

"She's right honey, we agreed not to give out secrets," Gary said speaking sternly to Karen.

"I'm sorry sister," Karen said quickly directing her eyes to her sibling.

I stated boldly, "You let monkeys... ?"

Krystal looked at me mumbling and shaking her head, "Not monkeys, she's exaggerating. I have a Lab and he has a long wet tongue. I get horney at times and -- well it's better than doing it to yourself."

I stared at her a moment before remarking, "One of my teammates has a Lab and when she lets him run loose he's always sniffing under my skirt, her skirt, or her moms. Do you think all Labs like to lick a girl between the legs? It embarrasses me but my friend doesn't seem to mind, nor does her mother. They just push him aside and tell him to lay down somewhere. He's obedient and usually does as they tell him."

"Honey, any dog can be taught to lick your pussy, breeds don't come into play. It's like when a beautiful girl walks into a room dressed sexy, perfumed, and seemingly oozing of sex, that "all" the males lust after her, not just a select few. Similarly, a dog has a keen sense of smell and once he gets a whiff of a wet pussy nature takes its course because he never forgets the smell," Gary said chuckling.

I was looking into his eyes and his hand began sliding softly higher, nearer my pussy. His smile captivated me and I felt my body warming as I casually spread my legs, giving him complete freedom to touch my pussy. I emitted a gasp when his fingers touched my pussy lips and I heard both daughters whispering encouragement to him.


I woke, worked my jaws and moaned from the soreness. I remembered Eric and Victor stretched my mouth many times the evening before but I was never able to take their nine and ten inch dicks fully in my throat. Karen and Krystal had cheered when Gary forced his twelve inch cock deep in my throat and later filled me with two fresh loads of his cum within thirty minutes. I felt as though I was split in half when he buried his foot long cock in my pussy. The torture began minutes later when using the juices of our mingling, he probed and prodded within the area of my nether hole before he let his monster slide in my ass. I was positive I wouldn't be able to walk for a week.

I looked over to dad's side of the bed and it was vacant. The room was quiet and seconds later, I heard the shower. My mouth was dry and I groaned as I crawled from the bed. My pussy was sore, and my ass was just as sore. Each for the same reason my jaws ached, those nine, ten, and especially that twelve-inch prick. Dad and Alex were the only average people I saw with normal prick sizes since we left the honeymoon suite mom set up for us. I hoped mom was right when she said dad was normal in size. I enjoyed the huge pricks but I realized they were a fantasy. Both Karen and Krystal professed to often being sore the morning after Gary gave them a good fucking. I couldn't see waking every morning with an aching pussy although I had to admit they gave me much pleasure the evening before.

I walked gingerly across the floor to the small refrigerator, each step sending a spike of pain through my lower body. I removed a small carton of orange juice and drank it standing in front of the open door. The cool air from the fridge caused my nipples to become erect. I cupped my hand over one and squeezed it, winching.

"Wow!" I said aloud because of the shot of pain.

My breasts were tender but I had to admit they were less tender than my jaws or pussy. I turned and tossed the empty juice container in the trash. The juice satisfied my thirst and I walked toward the bed. When I saw the couple sitting on the sofa I screamed. They scared the hell out of me and I assume I reacted the same as every woman, one hand went over my pussy and my free arm across my breasts.

"I'm sorry, I should have spoken sooner. I'm Craig Anderson and this is my daughter, Jenna. We're waiting on your father; we have a tee time in an hour. Don't dress for us because you have a beautiful body," Craig Anderson said when he saw me reach for my robe.

I held the robe shielding my nakedness a few seconds before I tossed it on the bed. A thrill ran through my body as I turned to face him and he stared at me fervently, my body that is. His stare changed and became a leer. His expression was obvious and he began smiling as he let his gaze start at my feet and slowly move upward taking in every portion of my body. When his eyes reached my breasts, he made an odd facial expression and looked to his daughter.

"What do you think of those tits?" he asked as casually as he would ask any question.

"Very nice but they are average size. I believe if her nipples were more prominent she would be a delectable prize," Jenna Anderson remarked.

"I agree and those were my exact thoughts," the elder Anderson said as he rose and approached me slowly, his eyes never leaving my breasts.

My body was trembling from fright but my pussy, although sore, was tingling with excitement.

"May I?" he questioned as he stopped within arms reach his hands poised inches from my breasts.

The sudden fear I felt was not for my life but that he would find my body displeasing. I realized I was riding on a high from Karen and Krystal's continuous comments on my beauty hours earlier. His daughter pointed out my breasts was average and the way his eyes were devouring me as he approached I assumed he would find more fault as he drew nearer. My delay in responding to his question apparently granted approval in his mind because a hand covered each of my breasts. He seemed to weigh them, gently lifting each. I moaned softly expecting pain but his touch was gentle.

"What they lack in volume doesn't hamper the quality," he said turning and directing his words to his daughter. "Jenna, you're going to love these, they're as fresh as a morning flower and the little buds are ripe for picking."

He was rolling my nipples between his thumb and forefinger and I could feel them harden as he rolled them harder. I felt the pain and winched but his gaze quelled my objection. I felt a tremble in my stomach and I found a surprising gentleness in his touch. The tenderness he expressed through his hands was erotic and stimulating. I felt my body begin trembling uncontrollably causing him to release my breast and in a gentle motion ease me to the bed. I couldn't believe my reason for trembling.

"Dad, she's having an orgasm," Jenna said excitedly while moving quickly to us.

I had to look up when she reached us because she was tall, much taller than her father. I continued to tremble and she was correct; I was feeling the pleasure of a tiny orgasm. Why, I couldn't explain as there was minimal contact. Her hand reaching out and caressing my upper thigh was kindling on a fire. It was akin to living some kind of fantasy. I thought I was dreaming because everything began happening so quickly. I felt my body being pushed back against the bed and at the same time, my legs were pushed apart. In unison, as though it was practiced, a mouth covered my breast and pussy simultaneously. Tongues began working, one flicking roughly across a nipple while the other probed at my clit after sliding through my wet slit. My arms and legs were useless and felt as though they were just hanging from my body. I wanted to direct the mouth on my breast but I couldn't get my arms to cooperate. The same with my lower extremeties, I attempted to lift them and capture the body centered between my legs. I wanted to speak but I could only make a strange sound. The orgasm overcame me and I felt suspended in space as the indescribable feeling gushed throughout my body.

I was in that suspended state where every touch felt erotic. I felt my body being pulled, twisted, and realized they centered me on the bed. I felt my legs lifted and the pillow placed under my ass, elevating me. I felt the life form moving over me and settling on my face. It was several seconds before I realized the pussy that covered my mouth impaired my breathing. At the same time I felt my pussy being stretched by a warm prong as it probed deep in my opening. The prong was warm and stimulating as it entered my sore pussy slowly, filling me completely.

I heard the words, "Use your tongue... work it in my hole... make me come... please make me come, -- please," the warm female voice pleaded.

At the same time I heard, "Her pussy as tight, it's almost as if she was a virgin," the male voice responded.

"Give it to her dad, give it to her hard," the female voice said.

"Fuck her, fuck her hard, that's the way she wants it."

I heard the words and realized it was my father speaking. Another thrill rushed through my body and my pussy began tingling when I heard my father speak. My body felt as though it was on fire from him observing me. I tried to speak but again I expressed an unintelligible tone.

"This is what you wanted, I'm sorry I couldn't give it to you," I heard my father say and I trembled at the sound of his voice.

"Lick my pussy, use your tongue," the female voice said again.

I had to use my tongue; I had to do something to get a breath of air. The pussy was covering my mouth completely and I couldn't breathe. I began licking the pussy and the taste was familiar. I assumed my struggles were familiar because the pussy raised enough to give me the opportunity to gasp for the fresh, much-needed oxygen. The pussy covered my mouth again and I my tongue began probing deeper. I knew I was giving enjoyment because I heard the moans as the pussy began rocking. The rocking motion gave me the opportunity gasp for the air I needed to continue. My mouth was filling with fluids and I realized they were coming from the pussy. I swallowed and began probing my tongue deeper, as deep as possible, desiring more of the sweet tasting warm juices. Her moans were becoming louder as she began plunging against my mouth searching for more tongue.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned as she lowered her full weight on my tender lips.

I tasted blood and I knew it was from my lip as she ground her pussy hard against my mouth. I ignored the pain as she ground her body as forcefully as possible downward, forcing her pussy over my mouth. As a form of recourse, I thrust my pointed tongue into her deep several times, ignoring my own pain, but feeling glorified as she wailed. Her loud expressions of joy acted as a trigger that released more of her fluids into my mouth. I moaned as I sucked fiercely, attempting to capture each droplet she released. She screamed with joy as she pulled my head hard into her pussy, while at the same time I felt my pussy being filled with warm fluids by the pulsing prick.

"Pump her full of your cum, give her a baby," I heard my father express loudly.

Hearing dad's voice encouraging the elder Anderson to impregnate me actuated a switch in my body and I released my fluids, as everything seemed to get fuzzy. Suddenly the prick driving in me felt much larger, and much longer, penetrating deeper than before. Once again, it became impossible for me to control my body movements, my arms and legs once more becoming useless. I could sense darkness coming and although I thought I had it under control, I was definitely wrong. It overcame me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.