Forbidden Desires - Cover

Forbidden Desires

Copyright© 2005 by Sausage Dog

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I couldn't believe my father would stand behind me, open my blouse and ask a stranger, "Do you think she has beautiful breasts?"

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Size  

To say I was uncomfortable sitting would have been a gross understatement. I was unable to sit in one position more than fifteen minutes and we had been riding for an hour. I didn't feel like engaging dad in a conversation and I guess he felt the same, the ride had been silent. We drove another hour and I guess it hit us at the same time, the total silence, because I turned to him to speak at the same instant he turned off at an exit and released a sigh.

"Penny -- sweetheart --, " Norm stammered.

"Dad, I love you," I said softly.

"Honey, I love you too, and that's why I can't continue with this. I'm your father and for what I've done to you I don't deserve the title. I don't deserve..."

"If you loved me then you wouldn't be talking that way. Dad, you're a teacher but you don't see what is happening around you. You see, but you don't want to see, and so you ignore. Look at mom, she loves you, she worships you, and yet you ignore her needs. Dad you have ignored mom and Jimmy has been her only supporter. I have needs too. They are different than moms, but I still have them. I need you close. I am afraid on my own, but if you are not there for me I will do it alone. I have seen things but that's not enough. Until I try those things I will never know and that is the uncertainty that lies before me, will I try it when the opportunity arises."

"But you are so young, you have time," Norm remarked.

"The time is now dad, isn't that what you tell your students? You're one of the most liked teachers. You, Ms. Pittman, and Ms. Evans push the students, I know because they're my friends. Ms. Evans and Ms. Pittman push me. You don't tell students to sit and wait until it's time, how can you tell me to wait? I stated firmly.

"But you're my baby," Norm said.

"Dad, I'll be your baby when I deliver you a grandchild, and you'll still be my loving dad."

"I don't know. I need to think on it," Norm said as he steered the car back on the highway.

"Could we get a room with a Jacuzzi please?'

I didn't want to tell him my pussy ached something fierce.


"Danielle, he's not going to take me, he told me last night after we spoke," I said.

"Don't give up yet, I had a long talk with daddy and he's trying to get in touch with a friend that will help. You'll like him too; he can get you in places you never dreamed of. But let me tell you something about him, if you think your pussy was sore last night girlfriend have I got news for you. I was sore a week and I was only with him one weekend," Danielle said with a soft moan.

"Is he big, I don't know if I can take another monster prick today," I remarked.

"No, he's not much larger than your dad. You'll have no problem taking him, and he's a wonderful lover," Danielle swooned.

"Why do you say I'll be sore afterwards if he's not a monster?"

"I can't tell you that. He comes up with all these surprises, but you'll have a great time. I can guarantee you that. He's wild, but he has one thing on his mind, actually two," Danielle said.

"Two, and those are?" I asked.

"Having a good time and keeping your pussy filled," Danielle said and chuckled.

"That sounds like fun," I remarked.

"Believe me it is," Danielle said. "What did your dad do after we talked last night?"

"Nothing, we had a glass of wine and went to bed. He didn't make an attempt to make love and we slept in the nude. I'm really happy he didn't because I was sore. My lips are sore, I think they're bruised. That's the way they feel. When I woke dad had my breast in his hand, but that's all. He's still sleeping, that's why I called you early."

"Mom is kind of disappointed but dad is happy. Mom said she has looked forward to fucking your dad for months. Dad told her not to worry too much because when you and your dad get back dad thinks he can change your father."

"I hope so," I remarked.

"You know dad will do everything in his power because you know how badly he wants your pussy. I know he wants your mom's as well but not as bad as he wants yours. You know my dad is a pervert," Danielle chuckled.

"You shouldn't say that. Danielle, I don't know how I can meet with your dad's friend, dad won't let me get too far out of his site. You know how he is and he's worse here. I thought he was going to the bathroom with me at supper last night. I had a difficult time when he saw there were only men between our table and the bathrooms. There's a convention here and there are hardly any women in the hotel, at least none were in the dining room last evening," I said.

"You lucky thing, you should have scouted the place after your dad went to sleep,"

"That sounds like something you would do," I said laughing.

"Not just me, mom and I."

"You're kidding, your mom," I asked surprised.

"You know mom and you know I'm not kidding. She did it with a guy on the elevator. It was early in the morning and the guy's wife was sleeping in their room. Mom took him out to the elevator when he said his wife was sleeping. Mom said she knew why his wife was sleeping, he was a lousy lay," Danielle said laughing.

"I don't know how I'm going to get time alone," I said again.

"Don't worry, dad is working on something and he won't let you down... especially if it means getting his dick in your pussy. Speaking of your pussy, I missed you last night. I had to use our friend and you know how I hate him."

"Danielle, I think dad is waking up," I said in a whispered voice.

"Okay, but remember what dad said, if you leave the room be sure and check for messages when you return. Dad's at work but I know he hasn't forgot about you. Don't worry though, I'm sure everything will work out."

"Danielle, he's waking up, -- bye."


"Dad, you haven't said two dozen words since you woke this morning. Am I getting the silent treatment? You've hardly touched your breakfast, is there something wrong with it?" I asked wanting him to at least recognize I was in the same restaurant as he.

"Sweetheart I have a lot on my mind. Things are just happening too fast -- I wish your mother was here," he said looking away from me.

"You know she planned for us to be alone in the hotel, and as for being in the city, it was her suggestion. Can't you see dad, she's in agreement with what we're doing," I commented.

"But it's not right -- you're my daughter and..."

"Yes, I'm your daughter and I love you. I just want you to love me," I said and I didn't intend for the tears to start.

"Penny, I don't..." dad started to speak but he appeared confused and disoriented.

I was relieved when he moved from his seat and slid in beside me. I buried my head on his shoulder and the uncontrollable tears flowed freely. For a brief moment I almost asked him to take me home when his arms slipped around me. I felt secure wrapped in his arms. My hand dropped in his lap and I became alert and aware of the moment, he was erect. I moved my hand quickly but I felt his body tense.

"Penny, please don't cry," he said after several seconds.

I took the napkin he offered and as I wiped my tears his arms pulled me closer. His lips lightly touched my ear when he whispered and he was aware of the involuntary tremble that ran through my body.

"I do love you, I love you with all my heart and soul. My life revolves around my two women, you and your mom," he murmured softly.

"And we love you in return dad, we just need you to understand us. You've always been there for us and now we need you more than ever. Dad, I'm different and so is mom. We just need you to understand," I said whispering in his ear, letting my lips graze his lobe.

I felt his body tremble and it stiffened when I pulled his hand to my breast and pressed it firmly against my soft mound. His first reaction was to pull it away but I held it firm against my mound. He relaxed and when I moved my hand I felt him squeeze it gently. I dropped my hand to his crotch and he made a strange sound as he inhaled deeply. I moaned softly, his hand felt wonderful as he massaged me lovingly. I opened my eyes and closed them quickly. Two men were sitting across from us and they were staring in our direction.

Whispering to dad I said, "Dad, two men are watching us."

He removed his hand from my breast quickly and I had to exert force but I placed it back on my mound.

"Dad, loosen two buttons on my blouse and slip your hand inside. I want to feel you hand on my bare skin," I whispered.

My body gave a tremble a moment before his but I felt his fingers working the buttons.

"Are you sure about this?" he whispered.

"Yes," I said softly as I pulled my knees apart slowly.

My leg was against his but he relaxed and let me push his to the side. My skirt stopped me from spreading my legs farther apart but I knew they could see my panties. I inhaled deeply when I felt dad's fingers on the third button and I moaned softly as he opened the fourth. There were only two buttons holding my blouse together when he dropped his hand on the hem of my skirt. I felt my body shaking as his hand pulled my skirt higher.

"Their two friends are watching you now what are you going to do?" dad whispered.

I spread my legs wider and when dad's hand reached my stomach I knew they could see my covered pussy. I began trembling when his fingers touched my mound and began pressing the panty into my slit.

"You're wet," dad whispered, "and they are watching still."

Dad pulled my shirt down quickly and I opened my eyes. The waitress was walking in our direction. I pulled my blouse closed and realized dad spread it exposing one breast completely for the men. I looked in their direction and saw four smiling faces looking at us. The waitress walked from out table to get a fresh cup of coffee for dad. At me at the same time the four men stood, sliding their chairs and making a loud noise as they rose. They were smiling as they gave me a final look.

"I was ready to leave but I couldn't stand with this erection," dad said when we were alone. "I believe that was a little dangerous."

"I think it was very exciting," I remarked pressing against him.

He smiled but remained silent as he turned to face me. His finger went to my blouse and pulled gently. I looked down and I could see he was looking at one bare breast. I smiled at him.


"Dad, you're in the wrong profession. This room cost $500.00 a night," I stated with joy.

"I see the sign. I didn't know Irving mingled with this class of people. I can't believe he brought Danielle here for her sixteenth birthday," Dad remarked.

"He did, and Danielle said they had a ball. Mr. Porter said he was going to get me a room here after Danielle had so much fun," I said.

"He knows your birthday isn't for four months, what was he thinking?" dad asked.

"Dad, Danielle said he didn't have to pay for the room. She said he gets it as one of his fringe benefits so let's not look a gift horse in the mouth. I'm just glad he thought of us when he learned of the room availability," I stated.

Hewent in one direction and I went another. When we met again I could see he was impressed with the suite as was I.

Dad was smiling when he said, "Two full baths, two king size beds, a sauna and a hot tub on the patio, plus a full kitchen is a little extreme for your everyday hotel room wouldn't you say?"

"Dad it's marvelous, I've never seen anything like it," I said.

"I guess I owe Irving an apology, I never thought he had it in him," dad remarked.

"Dad I don't believe we better order room service," I said passing him the menu from the table.

Cough Cough

"You're right, the price of these meals look like room rates at the Hilton, I guess we'll be taking our meals with the other guests," dad remarked.

"Danielle said the meals are as fantastic as the rooms, and the setting for the evening meal is romantic," I added.

"Honey the concierge asked me to come to his station after we settled. I'm going to walk up to the lobby and see what's on the schedule for the afternoon. He said I was welcome and he encouraged me to join the activities. He said you would also enjoy the planned activities."

"I'm going to take a bath before I do anything. That tub is large enough to swim in," I remarked. "Danielle said she seldom saw her father while they were here."

"I don't know what the agenda is but if I'm not back soon you'll know I joined them. In that case I'll see you at dinner this evening."

"Okay, I'm off for a bath and then my swim," I said chuckling.

I heard the door close behind dad and I went to the telephone and dialed Danielle's number.

"Oh shit girlfriend, you're checked in I just know it. Get ready and be expecting anything because you're going to have a ball," Danielle remarked when she heard my voice.

"Dani, what can I expect, what do I look for?" I asked.

"I don't know, honestly. Don't worry though because you're going to have the time of your life. They'll ask you what you want and don't be afraid to ask for anything. Whatever you ask for they somehow come up with it. When you get back I'll tell you what my requests were," Danielle said excitedly.

"Can I ask for anything because you know how wild my mind gets at times?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.