Forbidden Desires - Cover

Forbidden Desires

Copyright© 2005 by Sausage Dog

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I couldn't believe my father would stand behind me, open my blouse and ask a stranger, "Do you think she has beautiful breasts?"

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Size  

"You've been waiting on me to do this haven't you?" he asked.

"I was expecting... hoping you would," I said as my body, head to toe, felt as though it was on fire.

"My brother said Mr. Marshall called you a lady of the evening and you were in some kind of training. I don't believe you're a professional, in fact I know you aren't, so what's the deal... what's going on between you and Mr. Marshall?" Rowland asked. "Mr. Marshall looks old enough to be your father but I have to agree with my brother, you're gorgeous. I must admit I don't understand what's going on between you, between the two of you."

I felt my burning body become tense and then gradually relax when he made a comparison.

"He is your father isn't he?"

I nodded as he pulled at my blouse. I worked the last three buttons and he quickly removed it. His hands went to my breast and I moaned as he twisted my nipples. My legs felt like rubber.

"Are you playing some kind of a game with him? You're doing something but I've yet to figure it out. What ever it is you both seem very comfortable with what you're doing."

I couldn't explain to a stranger and make him understand so I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Look down there at your dad," he said forcing me against the glass.

Dad was looking up and when I saw him looking at me wearing a serious expression I pushed back.

"I've got to go," I said pulling from Rowland and picking up my blouse.

"What's the rush?" Rowland asked.

"I've just got to go," I said hurriedly slipping my arms in my blouse and walking to the stairway.

I had my blouse buttoned when I reached dad and I was breathing hard. I didn't know if my heavy breathing was a result of my excited state, the fear I felt as dad stared up at me, or the rush down the stairs. I was pleased dad didn't ask me what I was doing upstairs, only commenting I must have enjoyed my tour as I appeared excited.

"Honey," my dad said placing his hand on my hip and pulling me close, "this is Lawanda, Rowland's sister, Lawanda my daughter Penny."

"My pleasure Penny," Lawanda said reaching for my hand. "Did you make your call, I saw Rowland taking you up to the office. I guess he explained you can't hear a thing on that payphone, not until they replace it."

"No, I forgot about the call. Everything he showed me was so exciting I forgot about the phone," I said as she released my hand, turned and shouted to Rowland, "RO, PENNY WANTS TO USE THE PHONE."

I turned and saw Roland nodding and pointing up. I looked up and realized dad hadn't seen me standing with my breasts exposed when he was looking up because you couldn't see into the office.

"You can't see in the office from here," I said speaking to Lawanda.

"No, the glass lets us look out but you can't see in. Some very interesting situations have occurred up there," Lawanda said looking at dad and smiling.

"Like what?" I asked.

"People like to pretend."

"Pretend, what do you mean, pretend what?" I asked confused at her comment.

I saw her eyes didn't waver remaining on dad. A quick glance at him gave me the impression his smile was permanently affixed.

"Everyone pretends at one time or another. I imagine you have pretended many times and weren't aware you were doing it. When you were younger didn't you play with dolls and pretend?" Lawanda asked and I noticed her eyes remained on dad.

"Yes, I played with them but what does that have to do with pretending upstairs," I said looking up at the glass.

"Well, I don't believe you play with dolls now, you're quite grown up. You have obviously pretended a movie star was holding you, a hunk you see on the street, or even a star athlete at school. Do you ever wonder what it would be like if you were in their arms and they were kissing you, loving on you, and whispering sweet things to you?" Lawanda inquired.

I felt the color of my face becoming crimson as my heartbeat increased and a strange feeling passed through my loins. I wondered how she knew and was it obvious to everyone? I thought about all the stares I received and wondered if they knew what some of my thoughts were.
Dad's movement was slight but I saw him adjust the bulge in his trousers. I felt my body tremble when dad's hand slid slowly from my waist and gave my ass a gentle squeeze as it rested on my round globe.

"You have, your expression gave you away. Don't worry about it and you shouldn't be ashamed, it happens to us all," Lawanda said in a soft voice.

"You too?" I asked in a hushed tone.

"Yes, and if you look at your father close you can see he has pretentious thoughts. He's excited, you're excited and damned if I'm not becoming excited myself," Lawanda said dragging a hand across her large breast mound.

Dad's hand moved again and she was telling the truth. His man thing was as large as I remember seeing it. I looked at my blouse and my nipples were two very visible rigid points.

"You've said we all pretend but what do most people pretend. Surely everyone can't think about making out with a movie star, or a quarterback," I remarked and felt my face becoming flushed again after it just returned to normal.

"Men or women?" Lawanda asked.

I looked down at dad and said, "Men."

"Well, let me think a moment. -- This one man comes in about once a year when there is a women's club meeting. His wife belongs to the club and he stands at the glass and jerks on his prick when one of the ladies gets up and makes a speech. He claims they are commoners, kike himself, but pretending to be more than they are. So, he pretends to jerk off on them."

"You let him do it?" I asked.

"Hell no I don't let him do it, I charge him dearly, and I make him clean up his own mess afterwards. My mama passed it down from granny, you play you pay."

"But the women..."

"Oh, the women, they're something else. We have a few, four or five, who come in during the noon rush and pretend they're strippers. They stand up there, do bumps and grinds, and get naked. They pretend they're stripping before a large group of men."

"Have you..." and I saw her head nodding before I finished.

"I did one time, but I was hornier than hell that day. There is a state trooper that comes in a couple of times a week and eats. One evening he brought this gorgeous blonde girl in and they were sitting at this table. He was facing the office and I saw him looking up several times. I removed my bra and blouse and fingered myself while they ate. They were a wonderful couple, he blacker than the ace of spades and she was Snow White."

"Wow," I said, "I know that was wonderful."

"More than wonderful," Lawanda said softly.

"This is exciting to hear, but we have to get moving. I would like to chat longer, and I'm certain Penny would too, perhaps we could come back another time," dad said giving my ass another gentle squeeze.

"Rowland will take you upstairs if you want to make your call. If he tries to listen in on your conversation tell him to get lost, he's nosey."

She laughed and dad patted my ass as he pushed against me gently remarking, "Better hurry because we have a three hour drive staring at us."


"HEY MAMA, WE HAVEN'T MISSED OUT ON LUNCH I HOPE," a loud voice sounded and I turned to face it, as did dad and Lawanda.

"You know you haven't," Lawanda said in a loud voice but much toned down.

"Damn machine broke down and we had to stay behind and use the hammer on it. You know how delicate I treat my women," the tall loud burly black man laughed loudly and the two with him merely nodded. "You have enough to feed three starving men?"

"Always," Lawanda said as the tall man gave her a tight squeeze and a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm thinking of chicken right now, I'll take the other later," he said and I felt his penetrating stare a moment after he released her.

Our eyes met and a rush passed over me. He appeared to be forty years old but the eyes locked on mine were mesmerizing. I felt giddy as his eyes traveled over my static frame. He whispered in Lawanda's ear and she turned her head in my direction. She gave me the once over and turned back nodding as she whispered to him.

"We've pulled the line but take a seat and I'll have something brought out," Lawanda said as she walked past me to enter the kitchen area.

"Lawanda," I called to her softly hoping she heard me.

She stopped at the entryway to the kitchen area, turned, and as I closed the distance between us I asked in a hushed voice, "What was that about, the whispering I mean?"

She smiled and said, "He's a hunk isn't he? He asked me if you were a player."

"A player, what do you mean?" I asked speaking softly.

"Well, he looked at the way you're dressed and he wondered. He asked me and I told him you were, but to a point," she responded in her normal voice.

"What does that mean, to a point?"

"Penny, you and your father are playing adult games. I don't know why or what kind they are, I just know you are. You're not wearing a bra and your nipples are prominent, they have been erect since you entered the restaurant. You're wearing that short teasing skirt and you aren't wearing panties, I've seen your pussy a dozen times. I don't know if you realize it or not but you could get hurt, I mean hurt real bad if you and your father continue. We have customers come in here that would like nothing better than to take you out back and fuck the life out of you. The three men sitting out there were staring at you because you're a beautiful girl. They thing they every woman's delight and I'll admit I find all three to be handsome. Most women would call any of the three a great catch. The smooth one, the hunk, well he's a good friend and I wouldn't worry being with him in any situation. The other two, well, I wouldn't be caught with either on Main Street at noon. That's the difference in people, outward appearances can fool you. Now you're young and obviously quite adventuresome but I see you as a girlie walking a very fine line. Now I have to get those men some food and if you want the phone it's upstairs," Lawanda said walking into the kitchen barking orders.

I turned and looked into the seating area. Dad and the three men were each watching me intently. I walked to the stairs and ascended them slowly; I was wondering how it would feel to be taken by those two men behind the restaurant. I walked to the phone and dialed Danielle's number.

Her phone began ringing and I let it ring. I walked to the glass and looked down. Dad was in a conversation across tables with the three men and I could see him nodding often, such was his way. The hunk was doing most of the talking and I saw him look up several times, each time I felt he was looking directly at me. Danielle's phone stopped ringing after twenty rings and her voice mail came on. I knew she was home and I redialed, this time dialing her parent's phone. I continued to stare at dad and the men below until Danielle finally answered, although out of breath.

"Penny, I was in the pool. I almost gave up on you girl, what's your agenda?" Danielle asked.

"We're doing it, we're going to the capital city, and let me tell you about today," I remarked and I knew she could feel the excitement in my voice.

I told her about the dressing down Lawanda just gave me and she remarked, "Damn girl, your mom hasn't blasted you that hard in months. You didn't tell her what you and your dad was doing did you?"

"No, but let me tell you what dad did to me this morning."

I started telling about the porter and she stopped me, "No wait! Dad must hear this, let me get him on the line. Give me a minute and call me back."

I glanced out the window and the three men were eating and Lawanda was standing beside them. She looked up and I almost stepped back until I remembered she couldn't see me. I didn't see dad. I waited until I thought Danielle had enough time to call her father and dialed her again.

"Penny, dad, can you hear me?" Danielle asked.

"Penny, Dani said your pussy got a real workout this weekend, she said you were a little sore, is that right?" Irving Porter asked.

"It was a little sore, -- but I feel much better now," I remarked.

"Dad, Penny and her dad are going to the capital city for a week," Danielle said to her father.

"Ho, Ho, Ho," Irving Porter said laughing. "Christmas in June and what kind of presents are you hoping for?"

"I don't know what you mean, I just want to see -- well, Danielle has seen -- I don't know how to explain it," I said stumbling over the words.

"I know what you mean. You're forgetting I was fifteen once, although a long time ago. You and Dani have an advantage I didn't have; my parents didn't remember they were young before they were parents. They were strict disciplinarians. I have friends in the city so tell your father to only get a room for the night. Call me tomorrow and I'll arrange much better accommodations for you," Irving Porter said chuckling.

"Penny, tell us what your dad did this morning," Danielle said.

I told the story about the porter and Irving began laughing.

"That is really something, that took some balls," Irving said as he continued laughing.

"I think it took some tits," Danielle said and she began laughing.

"Uh oh, he's looking up this way and he got up from the table. Yep, he looks like he's coming this way," I said.

"Who?" Danielle and Irving said simultaneously.

I explained the stares I received from the hunk and before I finished I heard the door open behind me. I didn't turn around, partly from fear of looking at him directly, the other part was total excitement of him just being near. I know he heard me as I finished speaking of him.

"What's he doing?" Danielle asked excitedly.

"He's just standing in the door, he hasn't said anything," I replied to Danielle.

"Can he hear you speaking to us," Irving asked.

"Yes, I'm certain he can hear me. I can hear him breathing I think," I remarked to both.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.