Forbidden Desires - Cover

Forbidden Desires

Copyright© 2005 by Sausage Dog

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I couldn't believe my father would stand behind me, open my blouse and ask a stranger, "Do you think she has beautiful breasts?"

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Size  

"Dad, it's eleven o'clock, everyone is going to be serving lunch and you said you wanted breakfast," I said as the elevator door closed.

"Then I'll have to look for a short order grill, won't I?" dad replied staring at my blouse, obvious of my erect nipples.

"I know many short order grills serve breakfast all day, which way yo' headed suh?" the porter asked.

Dad and the porter continued staring at my breasts as we walked from the room and then again when we entered the elevator. Their continuous stare made me feel warm inside, although I could feel myself blushing. I could also feel my tender tipped nipples pressing against the thin blouse; the sensation expressed by the seemingly continuous rush of blood was as though they were going to explode.


I couldn't believe my father would stand behind me, open my blouse and ask a stranger, "Do you think she has beautiful breasts?"

I was in total shock, first when dad started loosening the buttons on my blouse in front to the porter, a total stranger, and then his question. The elderly black porter appeared as shocked as I and his mouth dropped in amazement. A sudden worried look filled his weather beaten face. After stillness seemed to fall over the room dad asked again when he didn't receive a reply.

"I think she does but I need another opinion, what do you say?" dad asked and another long period of silence filled the room

"Yes suh, she certainly do, the kind youse want to take in yo' mouth and start chewin' on," the elderly porter said, his eyes having widened when dad spread my blouse. "Dat's about the nices pair I done seen on a long while. An old man don get to see nicens much lessen yo' pays."

"Penny, be nice to the gentleman, let him feel your 'tits' and maybe he'd like to taste them. What do you say old man, would you like to chew on them?" dad asked.

"Please suh, I don wants no trouble, I jus wants to do my job," the elderly black porter said as the painful expression returned to his face.

"We're not looking to cause any trouble; I'm just trying to prove a point to this 'lady of the evening'. She's agreed to serve me for a week, anything I want and with anyone I choose. I think it would be nice to begin her week by pleasing her elders. I saw your eyes light up when you came in the room and I feel she should show her appreciation for your silent approval of her beauty," dad remarked placing his hand on my back and giving me a gentle push in the direction of the porter.

My knees felt as though they were made of rubber, and the blood rushed to my head turning my face crimson. I thought I would fall flat on my face as I took the steps carefully, stopping inches from his trembling body.

"Missy -- is yo' sure?" his wavering voice asked after a long pause.

Yes, I wanted to say. I also wanted to scream at my father for causing me such embarrassment, but I couldn't force words, any words, from my mouth. I don't know why or how I managed it but I reached for the elderly man's hands and pulled them against my breasts. His hands were hard and rough. I was filled with a sudden desire to have him maul each mound. My nipples became firm as I felt him give a gentle squeeze with each hand, and at the same time hot flashes rushed from my tits to my pussy.

Dad walked to the small desk and brought the straight back chair, setting it beside us.

"Take a seat and get comfortable. I don't see one good reason you should have to bend to reach her tits."

The old man sat, rather he was pulled by dad. Dad steered me astride the old man's legs and I felt my skirt rising, being lifted by his legs, as I was pushed forward. My tits were almost level with the porter's mouth. Dad pushed against my shoulders forcing me forward and the old man had only to open his mouth to take my nipple. My knees went weak when he sucked my nipple into his mouth and I lost feeling in my legs. I looked down and I could see my skirt raised high, baring my mound. I felt the rough hand on my mound and then it was quickly withdrawn.

"Don't be afraid to feel that young pussy," dad said. "She's in training, feel free to stick your finger in that warm pussy. Frankly speaking, she likes nothing better than to come on your hand."


"We're taking a few days and are going to enjoy the sights in the capital city. We may even stop by and say hello to the governor," dad said to the porter chuckling as his hand on my shoulder interrupted my thoughts.

"Well, let's see," the old man said scratching his head appearing in deep thought. "Goin' North. Roy's is a mile outta town, but if yo' really hungry bout two miles further up de road is wher you need to eat. It's called Mama Lou's and she gat de bes food tween here and the state line, course yo' ain't goin that fer. Yo' shor don be hungry when yo' leaves Mama's."

"I think we're up for Mama Lou's then," dad said as the elevator stopped at the lobby level. "Sweetheart, here's the claim check for the car. Have the valet bring it to the entrance and put the suitcases in the trunk, meanwhile I'll go to the desk and settle up."

The valet brought the car to the front door and the old man loaded our suitcases and bags in the trunk. He stood by my side until dad walked up to us. Dad passed a bill to the old man and it was pushed back at him.

"Suh, I be sebenty and if I go tonight," he turned to me and added, "Missy dis has been the bes day of my life."

Dad forced the money into his hand again and I saw a tear in the old man's eye as he walked toward the front door of the hotel. Dad closed my door without staring at my pussy, his mind obviously elsewhere. There was no way I could slip into the car without exposing myself, the skirt was that short. We didn't speak as he drove toward the main highway. My thoughts drifted back to the last twenty minutes we were in the room and I assumed dad's mind was reliving the same.


"Aren't those the softest tits you have ever had in your mouth, and her nipples are so firm. I have never seen a nicer pair on a woman," Dad said as the old man moved from one tit to another.

He couldn't speak with my breast in his mouth so he just moaned softly. His moan added to the thrill running through my body. From embarrassed to thrilled, that is how my body reacted. His fingers were in my pussy but he was merely teasing. I placed my hand on his and forced his fingers deeper. His hard rough finger was thrilling my insides but I wanted more. I groaned as I pulled against his head forcing it against my tit, pulling his hand harder against my pussy. He took the hint and his fingers, initially two now numbered four, in my pussy. I was riding his hand hard and I was on the verge of a thrill my hands could not possibly match. He began chewing on my nipples, his teeth sending painful jolts through my breast but I wanted more. I was so near.

"More, harder," I pleaded as I felt a twisting in my insides near the strength I remember the first time I come with a mouth on my pussy.


I looked down, saw the dark skin, and it brought back memories of the night I sucked my first black prick. It sent me to the point of no return and I worked my fingers viciously in my pussy to the point my pussy was sore two days. Until that night I had sucked but four pricks, two being small and two, I was told, were average. At least I heard girls talking about five inches being average. When it came over the loudspeakers David Stokes was named the MVP I was thrilled and frightened at the same time.

I drew the lot that evening and he had a reputation of fucking every girl he dated. We weren't going on a date but I learned from Nichole he wouldn't settle for a hand job and a few squeezes of your tits. Nichole said he'd settle for a blow job and that was after you removed your panties, blouse and bra. She said his feelings were he could get any girl to give him pussy if she was wearing only a skirt where there was a possibility he could get his mouth on her pussy. I assumed she knew because two weeks earlier he was proclaimed MVP and she had drawn the lot that game.

Nicole came over to me a minute before the game ended and said, "David said meet him at the entrance to the boys locker room after everyone has left."

"Nichole, I can't do that because I rode with my parents tonight and they're waiting for me," I remarked.

"You'd better tell them you're riding home with someone else, you know what will happen if you don't show," she stated.

"I don't know anyone with a car other than you. I can't let everyone leave and expect to get home, it's too far. What can I do, why does it have to be tonight? Could you help me?" I asked.

"He sets the time and place, you know the rules. I can help you get home but I'm not going in the gym with you, not with him again," she stated.

"Why does he want to meet at the boy's locker room? Where would we go from there?" I asked.

"He waits until everyone leaves and then he takes you into the boy's locker room. It's a lot safer in the boy's locker room with him than it is going to his house, or into his neighborhood. He won't do it in the daytime like other boys," she said.

"Doesn't he have a car?" I asked.

"You don't want to get into the car with him because there are five or six of his buddies along and you know what that would mean," she remarked.

"Will you wait on me in the parking lot?" I asked.

"Yes, but when the last car leaves I just can't sit in the parking lot. I'll start driving around the block and when you're finished you can flag me down on the street," she said.

"Okay, but promise me you won't leave without me. -- I'd better let my folks know before it's too late," I added after I saw her nodding.

"I won't leave without you," she said and rushed back to join with her team members for their final lineup.

I informed mom I would be riding home with one of the girls. After the game I joined the others in the locker room. I removed my cheerleading uniform and dressed in skirt and sweater. I could hear the shouting and cheering in the boy's locker room. I waited until it was quiet before I left the girls locker room. It seemed as though an hour passed before David came out, the last boy leaving five minutes before him. I stepped into the hall where he could see me and he stared at me several seconds before approaching.

"Are you waiting for me?" David asked hesitantly.

"Yes," I mumbled but I don't know how I spoke, my throat was dry.

"Aren't you Mr. Marshall's daughter, our math teacher?"

"Yes," I mumbled again.

"Is this some kind of a set up, does Mr. Marshall and the coach know about this? I don't know what's going on but leave me out of it," David said backing away from me.

I shook my head and replied, barely getting the words out, "No, my father doesn't know and I don't believe the coach does either. No one is supposed to be aware of this, not the teachers anyway."

He continued to back away from me and I had to keep walking to keep up with him. I didn't know what to say to convince him. I only knew I couldn't meet with the other members of the squad not having fulfilled my obligation. I worked too hard to get on the squad and I wasn't going to blow it.

"How can I convince you?" I asked.

"Are you waiting on me to say something or is someone watching us?" David asked looking in all directions.

"Honest, no one is watching and it's no trick," I said.

"I don't believe you, you're trying to set me up -- if you're on the level why don't you remove your sweater and bra and let me see your tits," he said speaking barely above a whisper.

I hesitated and looked in all directions. I knew I would be in big trouble if I removed my sweater in the hallway and someone saw me. It would really cause dad embarrassment.

"I can't do that here, let's go somewhere else," I stated.

"No way, back off and get away from me," David said continuing with his backward steps.

I looked in all directions and felt confident we were alone. Walking to the boy's locker room door, I pushed it open and stepped inside. I held the door open with my foot as I pulled my sweater over my head and then removed my bra. I began trembling but I don't know if it was from fear or the thrill I received exposing my tits in a public place. I assumed it was the latter because I had this wonderful feeling inside.

He approach me slowly but stopped before entering the locker room, "You've got a nice set of tits, how old are you?" he whispered barely loud enough for me to hear him.

"Almost sixteen," I remarked.

David looked in all directions and took a step closer to the door.

"Take your panties off," he said in a loud whisper.

My hesitated a moment then slipped my hands under my skirt and slowly removed my panties allowing him a brief look at my pussy.

"Okay, go inside and wait at the far corner, I'll be inside in a minute," he remarked.

I did as he said and waited. He took much longer than a minute; it was closer to ten minutes.

"Where have you been?" I asked when he finally came into the locker room.

"I've been standing in the well at the water fountain; I wanted to see if I was being set up."

"Did you see anyone?" I asked.

"No, otherwise I wouldn't be here," he remarked. "Okay, we've wasted enough time; you can start by giving me a blow job."


Dad's words, although soft, interrupted my thoughts and I became embarrassed when I realized I was rubbing my bare pussy. I was daydreaming, reliving that night in the locker room. David licked my pussy after I sucked his black cock. I came three times while he came twice. The second time I swallowed his sperm. Nicole cursed me because she said she went around the block more than two dozen times.

"Penny, honey -- I'm sorry about this morning, I don't know what came over me. I don't know why I did it other than I became too involved with your mom's telephone conversation. I was wrong and I want to apologize. I can't offer an excuse because I don't have one. I think we should forget the whole thing and go home. I don't think I can continue. Honey, I'm supposed to be a responsible parent and a dependable schoolteacher but..."

"Dad," I said interrupting him. "I think it's wonderful and I enjoyed it, honestly. I was frightened at first but it was more like embarrassment. I really wasn't frightened as much as I was surprised. You really surprised me dad, but it was a wonderful surprise," I remarked.

"Penny, honey, your mom has asked me to do the same thing to her as you're asking me to do to you. I guess that's why I did the unthinkable this morning, I treated you like a common whore, the same as your mom has asked me to treat her at times. She has this fantasy and..."

"Dad," I said interrupting again. "It's not only her fantasy, it's mine as well. I guess I do take after her... in more ways than one. You're not telling me its bad to take after mom are you?"

"No I'm not saying that but as a father I can't..."

"Dad, you're a great father, the best there is, and you were just teaching me facts of life this morning. I'm not injured and I'm much wiser, so I don't see how you can feel that it's wrong"

"You're not letting me finish what..."

"No, I'm not because you're speaking foolishly. You were going to teach me about life this week, or don't you remember? I don't see why it's wise to wait until I'm twenty or twenty-five years old before I learn certain things in life, about life. I'm adventurous and curious, I don't want to wait. I want to see and do as much as I can now, not in ten years or more. That's the way I feel and I don't see how my beliefs are wrong."

"But everything about life isn't sex," dad remarked.

"I agree but you don't discourage me from learning other things, why should you discourage me from learning about sex? You know as well as I do I'm hardheaded and stubborn, the same as you and mom, and Jimmy is no different. And speaking of Jimmy, you let him go on the camping trip this week and that is one week of pure sex education," I remarked.

"What! What do you mean a week of sex education, they're on a camping trip," dad stated.

"Dad, the coach's wife is a substitute in our sex education class; do you think she's teaching Jimmy how to set up a tent?" I inquired.

"Fisher and his wife are teaching Jimmy about sex, why do you say that?" dad asked.

"Dad, Jimmy spends more time with the coach's wife than he does at home, or haven't you noticed?"

Dad remarked, "I haven't noticed."

"He spends a lot of time with Edie Fisher. There are a bunch of boys that hang around with Coach Fisher, but my brother spends all of his free time with her. Of course the coach is there some of the time," I stated.

"I'm going to have a talk with him about it," dad said and I was almost certain he was hiding a grin.

"Dad, you don't seem to mind that Jimmy is learning and since we are brother and sister we should be treated equally, and I'm not emphasizing the fact that were also twins," I stated in a high-pitched feminine voice.

Dad turned, the first time he gazed in my direction since we left the hotel, and said, "I guess I watch you close because you're my daughter and dads tend to do that. I don't believe that I'm overprotective and you can't say I have crowded you; you've done pretty much as you please. I'm not saying that in a derogatory way because you've always been levelheaded, and I haven't found the need to restrict any of your actions. I've got two beautiful children, well one beautiful and one handsome, but each make a dad proud."

"There's the restaurant dad, Mama Lou's didn't he say?" I remarked.

"That's it," dad remarked and began slowing.

"Wow, it looks like everyone eats here -- this place is busy," I commented when I saw the number of cars in the parking lot.

"I wonder what this building was used for before it became a restaurant," dad said laughing.

"DAD!" I exclaimed.

The Mama Lou's Restaurant sign was faded and Roller Rink was readable through the faded paint.

"Dad, I've got to call Danielle," I remarked as dad pulled into the first parking place he saw which was in the rear.

"To tell her about this morning I presume," dad said.

"Yes and also tell her we're going to the capital city," I replied.

Dad was staring at my blouse. He raised a hand and pressed my erect nipple and a hot flash passed through my body. I couldn't keep silent.

"Ohhhh, that sent a thrill through me," I remarked.

"You are..." dad said softly.

"I'm what?" I asked.

"This whole thing this morning -- it's exciting to you. I mean, well -- you may be like your mom," dad said and I saw a twinge of fear in his expression as he looked into my eyes.

"Dad, that can't be bad, you love her don't you?"

"You know I do," he said smiling quickly.

"Well, the only problem I see is you now have two to love and, as you're aware, we're each demanding," I said and laughed at his confused expression.


The man approaching us appeared shocked when dad and I walked into the restaurant. The room noise was loud, jovial chatter was the order of the day. Words were shouted across the room and the ensuing reply brought a round of laughter, followed by more words and more laughter.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.