Becoming a Teenage Lingerie Model - Cover

Becoming a Teenage Lingerie Model

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Melanie's a very attractive and cute young woman and she makes it big in the modeling world as a lingerie model for the sexiest kinds of work she can find.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Chapter 1

Melanie was cute; very cute, and she knew it. She wasn't conceited about her physical beauty and the nice figure she'd been given, but she loved showing off her body and her nice full rounded breasts whenever she had the opportunity. As she moved into her final year of high school, her career plans to establish herself as a lingerie model became more and more firmly developed in her mind. She wanted to be one of those sexy young women who pose in various kinds of lingerie and sleepwear and get their photos taken so they can be published in classy store catalogues and lingerie publications.

Melanie spent a lot of time in her senior year of high school practicing looking at herself in the mirror as she modelled various bra, panties, thongs, swimsuits, negligees and other items of clothing in front of a floor-length mirrir on the back of her personal bathroom door. She had to admit that she looked pretty hot and she even went to various stores to select and purchase some of the sexier items of lingerie so she could see how they looked on her body.

One Thursday evening only two months before she graduated from high school, Melanie decided to see what it would be like to have an evening of lingerie modelling. She at first thought she'd just use her mirror to check how she looked and then she decided to see if she could get one of her male high school friends who was also nearing graduation to actually come and photograph her in the various lingerie outfits that she wanted to pose in. His name was Barry and she and Barry had dated before but they'd never developed into a serious couple.

Barry came over and their pretense for secluding themselves in Melanie's room was to study together. Melanie never envisioned anything more than Barry taking a couple of hudred digital pics for her and she was excited when they closed the door, and she told Barry she'd be out from her bathroom in a few moments. Melanie had sketched out an entire gamut of items she wanted to pose in and she started out with a nice sexy two-piece swimsuit that featured a very skimpy bra-top and panty. She casually walked out of the bathroom and told Barry to start shooting whenver he felt she was in a pose he wanted to capture. Barry took several shots, and then Melanie excused herself and went back to change into another lingerie/nightwear combination. As the minutes progressed and Melanie changed into more and more risque sexy outfits, she felt herself responding to the fact that Barry, a normal red-blooded guy was actually there behind the camera watching and catching her on camera over and over again. Then when she'd gone through about six different outfits, Melanie felt herself starting to get turned on from the feeling of being only partially dressed or very much undressed in front of a camera that was preserving forever how sexy she looked in only a skimpy bra and thong panty or just a teddy with nothing else on. Melanie's nipples began to harden and her pussy started getting wet and horny as she began to pose more and more provocatively.

Then, Melanie felt herself growing so horny that she began to pose and to touch herself in a way that was much more sexually suggestive than what she'd been doing when they first started. Then, Melanie did something that surprised her. She said to Barry, "Don't freak out, Barry, but I'm getting so turned on that I'm going to start touching myself in a way that might be a bit bold for you, so just bear with me, OK?"

Barry felt himself getting hard from not only hearing Melanie tell him that but also from over an hour and a half of actually watching his sexy high school classmate prancing and posing in front of his camera and in front of him, of course, in the skimpiest underwear combos that anyone could have imagined. He wondered what the girls and guys at school would think if they'd seen Melanie as he was seeing her tonight, and he knew his cock was going to need some attention when they got finished.

When Melanie came out of her bathroom this final time, she had on a very sexy demi-bra that fastened in the front and a lacy thong panty that matched in color. She swayed and danced in front of Barry's camera and then she let her hands start moving all up and down over her body, and she started caressing and teasing her breasts and her thong-covered pussy more than she had all evening. Her nipples were very hard in response to hre sensual touches, and her pussy was actually soaking through the crotch of her thong panty. She finally lost control of her own restraints and she let her hand slide up and down over the cloth that barely covered her pussy. Her body responded to that touch through the panty material and then she reached up, unfastening the hook that held her bra closed in the front, and when she peeled the right and then the left bra cups away from her full rounded tits, her dark nipples both stuck out hotly from her breasts. Melanie's fingers slid across her nipples and hot sparks of desire flashed downward to her pussy. Then, while one hand alternated between her naked breasts, her other hand slid down and inside her thong panty and Melanie was quickly stroking across her clit and her hot swollen pussy lips underneath it. Before she realized it, Melanie slid one and then two fingers inside her pussy and was busy fingering heself when she suddenly felt a hot strong orgasm explode inside her pussy.

She almost fell down as she orgasmed, and then when she'd finished cumming, she walked over to the nearby bed and slid her bra and her thong off, and turned towards Barry, "Would you like a treat in return for all your hard work tonight, sweetie?" and Melanie lay back on the bed, totally naked and motioned for Barry to get naked and join her for a lusty hot fuck with her.

Barry had never seen Melanie quite liked he'd seen her that night and he was out of his clothes in a heartbeat. His cock was fully hard and when he'd pulled his T-shirt and briefs off, he moved over to the bed where Melanie waited for him. His cock was totally hard and Melanie was so aroused that she didn't need any foreplay to get wet. Her pussy was totally soaked with her own pussy nectar. She guided Barry's big thick cock straight to her waiting pussy and when she felt his cockhead touch her cunt, Melanie spread her thighs further and bucked her hips up to take his cock inside her pussy.

Barry moaned as he felt the hot tightness of Melanie's pussy swallowing up every single inch of his rigid horny cock. She quickly threw her shapely legs over his back and locked her heels as she started fucked herself on his cock. He loved how aggressively sexy Melanie was with him, and in no time, Melanie was cumming hard as she took all of Barry's big cock inside her. When she'd gotten off, Barry leaned up above her, his cock buried inside her pussy, and he threw his cock in and out of her pussy until he felt his cum spurting deep within her body. He kept on thrusting until he grew hard a second time, and then he unloaded another large amount of his hot jism deep inside her.

Melanie let Barry pull his cock out and then she licked his dick clean and thanked him for "all his hard work" that night as they both laughed. Her lingerie modelling career was launched.


Chapter 2

Melanie had been more than satisfied with her little "lingerie modelling" experience with her school friend when she got the pics he'd done and looked at them. She actually broke into a huge smile when she saw that she really did look great in various bras, panties, and lingerie that she'd tried on and then modelled in front of his camera.

Melanie put together a complete portfolio of her various shots and the different lingerie and sleepwear outfits she'd tried on for the camera. Then, with that ready, she began to think about what else she needed to do in order to be as prepared for the lingerie modelling career field as she could. She did some research and then sat back and pondered the scenarios and the situations she might find herself in once she got invited to come audition for modelling work.

Melanie knew that she might have to do some other things while she worked hard at securing herself a decent paying job in lingerie modelling. She knew already that she was pretty, even sexy and that she had a nice body even to the point where she was virtually naked. So, she decided that she'd not only pursue a lingerie modelling career but she'd also consider the possibilities of working in porn, of working as an exotic dancer and of course the possibility of doing nude photo layout work.

Melanie went out to the closest adult bookstore she knew of and she bought several porn flicks, several videos featuring exotic dancers and several magazines that centered around attractive lingerie models who not only took off their clothes down to bra and panties but who also took it all off and then even did still porn/fuck shots for the layout. She took those items home, got herself situated and then started looking over the magazines and watching the various videos and porn films she'd purchased.

Melanie loved several of the dancing and porn films that she laid back in her bed watching. She knew almost instantly that if her lingerie modelling dream didn't work, she was definitely going to hunt up a classy exotic dance club where she could showcase her assets. By the end of the evening, Melanie was so horny and turned on that she stripped down totally naked and then lay back in her bed caressing her breasts, running her hands all over her naked body and then she reached into her nightstand and got out one of her trusty little sex toys -- a sexy black dildo that she'd used over the last couple of years to get herself off whenever she didn't have a willing guy around.

While Melanie let one of her favorite porn flicks play on the DVD player, she got totally naked and with her big thick black dildo in her hand, she started first sucking the head of the sex toy, acting like she was getting it ready for a fuck by giving it a blowjob. Then, she ran the head of the wet dildo up and down over her naked breasts, concentrating on her bare nipples and the curves of her tits, and then she let the dildo slide down between her tits, and then on down over her lower abdomen until he was below her waist and moving steadily toward her naked pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, baby, yes, yes, give me your hardness and your sexy black thickness, sweetie," Melanie moaned as she envisioned that she was in front of a porn film crew and she was saying the lines for the porn film that she'd been given earlier. She tried to say the words convincingly and in a way that made it seem that she was really aroused and horny for a hot lusty fuck. "Yeah, baby, you've got the biggest dick I've ever seen on a man," Melanie said and then she slid the full hard tip of the dildo on down across her wet pussy and she rubbed it up and down a few times to get the head lubed up enough to slide it inside her pussy.

As Melanie looked down between her legs, it was hot seeing what looked like a black man's big hard cock spreading her pussy lips and then Melanie flipped the dildo up so the head was pointing up an d she started pushing the dildo up into her pussy lips and then on inside her pussy as she used more force. It was no problem getting it in. Her pussy was soaking and the dildo was very wet from her juices and Melanie quickly had the dildo fucking smoothly in and out, in and out, as she lay back and enjoyed the feeling of fucking herself with her make-believe big cock. With one hand she continued to fuck her pussy and with her other hand, she reached up and played with her hard aroused nipples. It felt so good and only a few minutes later, Melanie began to orgasm as she continued to stroke the dildo in and out of her body.

As Melanie came down from her orgasm, she kept the dildo buried deep inside her pussy and then she began to think about packing up all her belongings, including her sex toys, her lingierie collection and her porn films and preparing to move to where she knew the main work for lingerie models was located. Her new career lay just ahead of her.


Chapter 3

Melanie finally finished high school and was ready to start her career in lingerie modeling. She'd actually submitted her videos and the collections of photos she'd had her male friend take of her to a few modeling agencies that she knew also featured their models for lingerie work and adult magazines. She wanted to be sure her options were as open as possible.

Melanie was told to come out to southern California and she was given the phone number and address for the point of contact with her prospective modeling agency. Melanie was really excited the morning of her first audition for the lingerie modeling work she was after.

Melanie felt her heart racing faster as she showed up that next morning at the photo studio where the lingerie shots were to be done. She'd known that most of that kind of work was done inside at a photo set where the background and other things could be closely controlled and where the models in their state of near undress wouldn't be too cold or hot. Her contact was Heather and when she'd met Heather, Melanie was shown the room where she'd go to change and to freshen her makeup as the photo shoot session progressed.

Melanie remembered how much fun she'd had that evening in her bedroom when she'd modeled her various lingerie and sleepwear in front of her male school friend and then how the two of them had gotten carried away and fucked her on bed. She wondered what this first day of lingerie shooting would end up being like. She looked over all of the various items of lingerie and other things that had been laid out for her, and she knew Heather was there to help her figure out when each item was to be put on for the photo shoot.

Heather had Melanie start out on her first set-up with a sexy push-up bra and a pair of high cut bikini panties and Melanie wondered how a lingerie model dealt with the aroused wet pussy she already felt herself getting from just knowing she was in front of a still photographer with nothing but this skimpy lingerie on. Melanie simply loved the feeling of undressing and the sensuality of going from being totally naked and then having the pleasure of not only putting on brand-new lingerie but the way it made her feel. She was a strong believer in a woman's lingerie making her feel sexy as well as look sexy to those who saw her. As Melanie placed the cups of the push-up bra over her rounded breasts, she loved the feeling of the cups containing and lifting her breasts to give her support but also to create some very nice cleavage. She had a full-length mirror there in her dressing room to see if she had the lingerie items on and how they looked on her. Once she'd fastened her bra and adjusted it, and then slid the bikini panties on, Melanie loved how she looked. She slipped her dressing robe on over what she was modeling and walked out towards the photo set.

"OK, Melanie, you're next," Andy, the photographer's assistant said as the model in front of her finished and headed back to the dressing room to put on another outfit. Melanie laughed because "outfit" was an interesting label when you were only talking about a sexy bra and thong or bikini panty but that's what they called them. Melanie walked over to the bed where the shots were being done, and she followed the photographer's suggestions on how she should pose, how she should look and how she should position her breasts or her ass so the shot looked good and would accentuate the item of underwear that was being shot.

When Melanie had finished several different items of lingerie, she was ready to do some different shots. Heather had told her that they would make a clear separation between the lingerie and other catalog shots and some more revealing and risqué poses that she'd agreed to do. Heather told her that any of the models who specifically chose not to do the photo segments for the adult magazines were always excused and they changed and went on home before the sexier shoots began. Melanie knew she was pretty comfortable with doing the much sexier setups and she told Heather she was staying and would try everything they asked her to do. Heather let her know that she thought that was smart and that her long-term employment chances were much better if she didn't try to draw lines on what she would and wouldn't pose for.

One of the first sexy shots that Melanie did was in a see-through black negligee, high heels, and a garter belt with stockings on underneath the lingerie. She wasn't wearing any panties, and Melanie knew that whenever the photographer got ready to do any close-ups, she'd probably be asked to position herself so that her naked shaved pussy would show up nicely. Melanie loved the feeling of posing almost naked except for this sexy outfit and knowing that the camera was getting it all. She tried, without appearing to obvious, to accentuate the thrust and view of her breasts against the see-through material of her negligee. She felt her nipples hard from excitement and growing arousal. She also felt her pussy growing very wet from just the knowledge that she was finally breaking into the world of sexy adult modeling and lingerie setups.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.