Uncle's Lighthouse - Cover

Uncle's Lighthouse

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Laurie's parents are dead, killed by Indians. Now she must go a thousand miles to find her only known relative and live with him. Along the way she meets a boy, also adrift in the world. She learns a little about him, a little about her uncle, and a LOT about herself.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   Slow  

The next day, she left her ‘nightdress’ on again as she did her chores. Kit helped her and, when she started the milking, he got down on the other side from her and held the bucket. She grinned.

“You like looking where you shouldn’t look, don’t you?”

He was less shy now.

“Well, you don’t seem to mind, and you are beautiful. And I am a man, after all.” He sounded puffed up.

“Oh, so now I’m beautiful all of a sudden,” she said, teasing him.

“You’ve always been beautiful,” he said simply. “But I don’t understand why you have ... changed. When I met you, you would never have let me look, much less been so ... not careful,” he finished diplomatically.

Laurie looked at Kit thoughtfully. He tried to present a rough and unsavory front to the world, but this was a boy whose mother, before she had to abandon him, had taught him right from wrong, how to respect a woman, and many other things that she saw in his attitude and behavior that proved his mother to be a woman of breeding, despite her low station in life. Laurie wished she could meet the woman who had raised Kit to be the boy ... no the man that he was.

“I have learned some things that have changed the way I think about other things,” she said cryptically.

She didn’t want to tell him that her uncle had been pressing his finger deep into her body, or lapping at her sex like she had seen dogs do.

“Let me put it this way. I have no prospects. My uncle is not wealthy, nor can he give me a dowry. So I will probably spend my life here, at this place. Now, in this place there are exactly two men. At least right now. There is nothing wrong with me. I’m healthy and most girls my age are married. Every woman thinks about children and those things. My uncle is an attentive man, who has his own needs. Then there is you. You are a handsome man, my own age, who likes to look at me. I don’t know what your plans are, but I like you. If I am to be fully a woman, it will involve either you or my uncle.”

He stared at her with his mouth open. “You would let your uncle ... do those things?” he finished, turning red.

“Perhaps,” she said, milking steadily. “I might let you do those things too.”

“But I haven’t even proposed marriage!” he said, shocked.

“And why would you?” she asked. “I have nothing to offer you, really. You could leave this place and make your fortune. You could have any woman you choose to then. You are handsome, and strong. You have a good heart. Why would you abandon all your other options by committing yourself to me?”

“Do you not pine to be in love?” he asked, sitting down. He wasn’t looking up her bare legs any more.

“That would be wonderful. I already have some strong feelings for my uncle, who has been very good to me ... to us ... when he didn’t have to be. I have some strong feelings for you too. You saved my life, as far as I am concerned. I could not possibly be ashamed to be mother to your child, even if we were not married. Does that shock you? Should I have gone to the brothels after all?”

He sat, saying nothing while she finished milking the cow. Eventually he spoke.

“My heart would break if I saw you in a whore house. I’d kill any man who bought you.”

She felt a thrill as she realized he thought he was serious.

He went on. “But your uncle would kill me if I touched you.”

“My uncle suggested I should be paying a lot more attention to you, instead of him,” she said.

His eyes got big. “I can’t take this! Don’t tell me you and your uncle have... ?”

“No, silly,” she said, laughing. “He has made me feel welcome. He has made me feel good. He has made me feel loved. He has not taken any liberties with me that I feel were inappropriate.”

“But he has taken liberties with you,” Kit said, somewhat sullenly.

“Yes. Some. I won’t lie to you. I like you too much for that,” she said. “I’m scared you will think I’m a slut though.”

“I don’t know what to think,” he said. “But I know you are no slut. Even though you have let me see ... private things. I know you are no slut.”

“Would you think me a slut if I ... paid more attention to you? As my uncle suggests?” She smiled.

“I’d be too shy. I don’t know what to do. I mean, I know how to please myself, but ... to be with a woman ... a beautiful woman. I’d feel stupid.” He was looking at his toes.

She got an idea. “When was the last time you had a bath?”

His head jerked up. “What? Why? What does that have to do with anything?”

“Come with me,” she said. She took him into the fort. He glanced fearfully at Martin, who lay snoring in the big bed. She led him to the big bathtub and he gawked at the size of it. Then he gawked some more as she turned the tap and hot water poured into it.

“I need a bath,” she said as she unbuttoned the shirt and dropped it. She stood naked before him and thought his eyes would pop out of his head.

“I think you need a bath too,” she added, as she approached him and began undoing buttons.

His hands hung limp until she got his shirt open. Then he helped, darting looks across the room at her uncle. He wore nothing beneath his pants, and flushed red as his erection was exposed. But she didn’t laugh or take any particular notice of it, while he couldn’t keep his eyes off of her loveliness.

She urged him into the tub and then followed. She picked up the soap and held it out to him.

“Wash me,” she said softly.

He thought he’d die as his hands slid across her naked body. He’d never seen a naked woman before, much less touched one. He’d jacked off every day since he’d met her, thinking of something just like this, and now he was here, with her and she was letting him touch her. He washed around her breasts until she turned her back to him, and he thought she had become shy at last. But she pressed back against him, taking his hands, and brought them to her breasts. His hands naturally cupped them and then her head was lying back on his shoulder as he explored her young, firm melons.

“I like that,” she whispered as he realized his prick was pressing into the crack between her buttocks. Somehow, inexplicably, she seemed not to notice that.

Then his hand slid down to her belly, and he was shy again, until she pressed his hand and made it go between her legs. He couldn’t help but explore.

Her head turned and she whispered in his ear. “Your finger ... let it ... enter. There’s a place it will fit.”

“Here?” he whispered, unbelieving.

“Up.” she prompted. Then “ Yessss there,” she sighed.

He was amazed as his finger went into her. Then he felt her hand on his prick and his knees buckled. He had to let go of her to keep from falling down and they ended up on their knees, facing each other, the front of their bodies pressed together. He knew how to kiss, and he did that with her until he thought he’d suffocate. Her hand found him again, under the water and she stroked him until his penis let loose the treasure it held inside.

A gruff voice came from across the room “Don’t make so much noise! Can’t a man sleep in his own bed?”

Kit froze, but when nothing else happened and she smiled and kissed him, they got out and dried off, sneaking outside, still naked. They went to the barn, to the loft, where his bed was made. She taught him how to use his mouth on her. Part of his mind screamed that this was insane, but he was already her slave, as she had become that of her uncle. Then she experimented with using her mouth on him, and he lay as if paralyzed, as she got her first full measure of creamy thick cum straight from the source. She gulped and swallowed it lovingly, noting it had a different taste than that of her uncle. Different, but still good.

Eventually they napped in each other’s arms.

That night Laurie didn’t even put on her nightgown. She lay in bed, waiting, as her uncle puttered around in the workshop. Then he saw her, lying there naked, looking at him.

“Where is that worthless boy?” he growled.

“I imagine he’s in the loft in the barn,” she said. “That’s where he usually goes after supper.”

“And why aren’t you in the loft in the barn?” he said.

“Because you are here. There is not much time before you must go up there.” She pointed. “And I am very tense.”

He came over, picked her up in his arms as if she weighed nothing, and kissed her soundly.

“So ... you think you are woman enough for two men?”

She kissed him back. “I think there are two men I am very fond of, and I want to be with both of them. But not at the same time.”

He guffawed, but then quit smiling. “Has Kit made love to you?”

She looked into his eyes. “Only in the same ways you have made love to me.”

“There is something yet to be done ... something you have never done before with any man,” he said.

She didn’t blush this time. “I am afraid to do that with you. I fear I would be split in two, regardless of what you say about you and my mother. You must have been smaller then. No woman could take what you offer.” She was quite firm about that.

“It is true that to do this with me would be a time consuming thing, at least the first few times. Perhaps another man ... a younger man ... might be your first. Then later, when your body was more used to the ... feeling. Maybe then I could love you as I loved your mother.”

“Perhaps,” she agreed, though she was sad. Almost everything she had ever done, she had done with this man first. She wished there was a way she could become fully a woman with him as well. She was distantly amazed that she had already decided to become fully a woman. There was something she could do for him, though.

“But now, let me show you what I practiced while you slept,” she offered.

She used her mouth on him, and he sighed and groaned and almost choked her with the amount of sperm he flushed into her sucking lips. She couldn’t swallow it all, and it ran out of the corners of her mouth and down her chest as she tried her best not to lose a single drop. She was panting when she pulled her mouth off of him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.