Uncle's Lighthouse - Cover

Uncle's Lighthouse

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Laurie's parents are dead, killed by Indians. Now she must go a thousand miles to find her only known relative and live with him. Along the way she meets a boy, also adrift in the world. She learns a little about him, a little about her uncle, and a LOT about herself.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   Slow  

She woke up the next morning, coming into wakefulness with a strange glowing feeling about her. She thought she was dreaming as her body stretched, feeling like she could reach ten feet away, and that her bones were made of rubber. She sighed, snuggling back into the bedclothes. Her mind reflected on her memory of what had happened just before she fell asleep, and the first thing she thought was how impossible for what had happened to be classified as “bad” in any way. She didn’t feel any different, with the exception that she felt healthier, somehow, more full of energy than usual. Other than that she felt completely ... normal.

She remembered every detail of the night before ... knew it was true, but she didn’t feel like anything strange had happened at all. She knew she should feel shame ... outrage ... But she didn’t. She remembered pleasure such as she’d never felt before. She knew he had ruined her maidenhead with that finger, ripping it from her body, making it impossible to give it to ... to whom?

Anyway, if it hurt that much to lose one’s virginity to a mere finger, fat though it might be, she certainly wouldn’t have wanted to lose it to any penis she had ever seen.

She heard a noise and then smelled food. Her eyes snapped open and she sat up so fast she felt faint.

She was late getting up!

She leapt out of bed and saw her uncle cooking. Kit was sitting at the table with a cup of coffee, reading a book.

“I’m sorry!” she blurted out.

Martin just waved, never even turning around from the stove.

Kit looked at her. “Your uncle said you had a hard night, and deserved to sleep. We decided not to bother you.” He was looking at her bare legs.

She realized she didn’t mind. She had seen his whole body, after all. She went to her uncle and, turning him around, reached up, putting her arms around his neck. She kissed him on the cheek.

“Thank you,” she said.

There was visible relief in his eyes and his body relaxed.

“You deserved it,” he said.

Both of them knew they weren’t talking about letting her sleep. She suddenly felt a draft of cool air on her buttocks and realized that, in reaching up to hug him the shirt had lifted even with, or maybe even above those white firm globes. She dropped her arms and whirled to look at Kit, whose mouth was hanging open.

He had seen.

She flushed bright red, but then stood straight and said “Close your mouth, young man. It’s impolite to stare.”

His mouth slammed shut and he looked guiltily up at her.

She leaned over close to his ear. “Didn’t I see yours that one time? Up in the loft? Perhaps it’s not so unfair that you get to see mine.” Then she kissed him on the cheek and laughed out loud. She was glad to be alive.

Uncle Martin went to bed and Laurie felt so good she decided not to put on her dress, and instead to feel free and unfettered as she did her chores. She needed to milk the cow and she invited Kit to come along. He agreed and soon she was sitting on a three legged stool, her heels under the cow and straddling the Bucket.

Her hands worked rhythmically and the milk squirted down into the Bucket, making a tinny sound. One of the cats rubbed up against her ankle, the first time it had ever touched her. Feeling mischievous, she aimed a teat at it and splattered its face with milk. It jumped and dashed away, but stopped after five or six feet and sat, cleaning itself with a paw, and then licking that. She laughed at its antics. She could hear it’s purr all that distance away.

Kit’s head appeared under the cow on the other side of the udder, looking to see why she was laughing. She saw his eyes dart to her spread legs, and realized he was looking at what Uncle Martin had rubbed last night.

His eyes darted away, but then drifted back again, jerking up and to the sides, but always coming back to what was between her legs, as if he couldn’t control where his eyes went.

She marveled at the changes that had taken place inside her. She was aware that she should berate him for looking. Three or four weeks ago she would have been livid and wanted him to be horsewhipped.

But she was also intensely aware that, at this very instant, this young man was looking between her naked legs ... which she was leaving spread.

She was... letting him look.

His mouth was open and a drool of spittle dripped off his lip. Quickly she aimed a teat and squeezed. Her aim was almost perfect. The milk splashed off the corner of his mouth. He jerked back cursing.

“Kit!” she barked. “You stop that kind of language right now!

He appeared around the back of the cow, his face red with anger. “And why should I?” he said belligerently.

“It is one thing to peek at a woman’s privates and appreciate them. It is entirely another to be crude and loud and use foul language.”

“You knew?” he croaked.

“How could I miss it? Your jaw was about to hit the floor. It was too good a target to pass up.”

“But ... if you knew I was ... peeking, why didn’t you...”

“Close my legs?” she finished. He nodded. “As I recall, not only did I get to see your lily white buttocks that day, I believe you rolled over and exposed your manly organ to me as well. Am I remembering this correctly?”

His eyes were round and scared. He’d hoped she’d forgotten that. He nodded.

“And, as I said this morning, when you saw my lily white buttocks, I got to see yours. So it only seemed fair that since I saw your manly organ, I shouldn’t complain so much if you saw ... me.” She dropped her eyes to the front of his cotton duck pants. There was an obvious bulge there.

“Kit?” she said.

“What?” He sounded scared.

“I have a confession to make to you,” she said.

“What?” he put his hands over that bulge.

“That night ... when I came in and you weren’t decent?”

He nodded.

“Please don’t be angry with me but ... ah ... well, I had already climbed up the ladder, and I saw you ... what you were doing ... and I didn’t want you to hate me ... for catching ... no interrupting you, so I went back down and I made some noise and then I tried to get up the ladder quickly so I could see you again. It was not a nice or decent thing for a lady to do and I apologize for it. All I can do is asking you to forgive me.” She looked down at the milk pail. Her legs were still spread.

“You saw me,” he said dully.

“Yes,” she responded.

“You saw ... all of it?” he asked miserably.

“Yes,” she said again.

“Oh I’m so ashamed,” he moaned.

Her head came up. “Why? For goodness sake, you were in private, in your bedroom, or what passes for it. I was the one who intruded. You have nothing to be ashamed of.”

“But it was wrong for me to be doing that,” he said.

“Whoever said that?” she responded. “Uncle Martin did it last night. I saw my father do it before, though he didn’t spurt his seed all over the place like you two do. He put it in my mother where it belonged.”

“You’ve seen your uncle and father touching themselves?” he asked, incredulous.

“Yes, and I assume it is a normal thing. I touched myself last night. It really feels quite wonderful. Isn’t that why you do it? To feel good?”

“You touched yourself?” His eyes looked glassy.

“Of course. I’ve been doing it for years. It feels wonderful and I am quite sure I will do it again many times.”

His mouth hung open again, but this time she didn’t shoot any milk at it.


She finished the milking, leaving him to look at whatever he wished to look at. She felt distinctly odd in letting herself be so immodest, and yet, since he had already seen her, it seemed foolish to suddenly be shy. So, when the milking was finished, she got up and they went on with chores. They had a lot to do, and didn’t get much chance to talk more.

But both did a lot of thinking.

The loose shirt she was wearing wasn’t really fit attire to do many of the things she did in it that day, and more than once parts of her body, naked under that shirt, were exposed to her work mate. Kit excused himself twice that day, mumbling something about having to go here, or do that. Each time she saw there was a large bulge in his sturdy pants when he left her. But it was gone when he came back.

In the afternoon, while the sun was warm, Laurie called to Kit. “Come with me, there’s something I want to show you.” He came readily. He had been scraping the old hay out of the floor of the cow’s stall and it was hard work. She took his hand and pulled him quietly into the fort and past where Uncle Martin was sleeping, to the stone stairway that led to the attic room. When they climbed into it the sun had passed its zenith, so the room itself was relatively dark. It made the panorama of the sea, spread out before them, even more breathtaking.

Kit’s gasp at the size and magnificence of the ocean, and the crashing waves and spume where the rocks defied it, was gratifying to Laurie, who felt the same way.

“I came up here that night, before I came to see you. I wanted to tell you about it then but I got ... distracted.” Kit blushed when he realized what had distracted her. She grinned and pulled at him, leading him to the door to the outside. When they stood, side by side on the boardwalk, with the wind whipping around them, she reached for his hand.

“Isn’t it magnificent?” she said.

Kit turned to speak and his eyes bulged as he saw that the wind had blown her uncle’s shirt up around her ribs, baring her below the waist.

She seemed not to notice ... or care.

“It is truly the most magnificent sight I’ve ever seen,” he sighed.

He wasn’t talking about the sea, or the surf, but she didn’t know that.


That night, Laurie got ready for bed and kissed her uncle good night as he got ready to go up in the tower. Their embrace was warm and lingered.

“I slept so well last night, and I felt so refreshed in the morning...” Her voice was just above a whisper.

He held her away from him for a moment, searching her eyes with his.

“Perhaps you would let me help you relax, as I did last night?” his deep voice grumbled.

She blushed but said, “Well ... I mean I slept so peacefully ... I think ... yes, I would like that very much.”

He began with kisses, on her lips, her cheeks, her eyes and then her lips again. Then, progressing down to her neck while his fingers unbuttoned several buttons of her night shirt, his lips kissed the areas exposed by that. Soon she lay, arms akimbo, the shirt thrown wide and her pale nakedness glowing in the dark. Then he was sucking her nipples again as she writhed happily, moaning and making noises in her throat she couldn’t have made on purpose. His hand lay on her knee and began to slide up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.