Jewel of Lust - Cover

Jewel of Lust

Copyright© 2005 by Xin Yu

Part 1B: Awakening

Incest Sex Story: Part 1B: Awakening - Guy Thompson. Hired to renovate a working whorehouse. The House has many secrets, including a startling legacy, partly due to its history, but also for one of its prized residents: A woman known only as The Jewel. So vastly stunning, men who set eyes upon her become possessed by her rapturous features.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Historical   Humor   Incest   First   Slow  

He awoke. Had he slept? The night was a myriad of bent, inverted images all facing one another, reflecting themselves back, onto one another. Like a diamond surrounded by other diamonds. Images, fractures of memories. He saw his mother. Suddenly, emotion welled up inside him. Tears sprang into his eyes and danced off his cheeks. It had been so long since he cried, he nearly forget the sensation. The pain of loss came It was glaring perfectly, pristine, intrusive, welcome. Like a diamond. A jewel. Out of the glittering darkness his vision slowly cleared. His eyes dried and the pain subside. In its wake, wandered a craving. A hunger, that demanded satisfaction.

When he woke, the daylight shone through his window. Out of reflex he looked there first, not surprised at the late hour, but at what he might see. What he saw, was a typical day going through its dawning motions. His eyes fell upon the chair. It was unoccupied, by bread or otherwise.

He sat down at the long table, barely able to fit himself at the end, the ladies' billowing dresses increasing their girths considerably. Lua entered with the giant wok of eggs and set them in the middle. She wedged herself in at the end directly across from Guy. It was clear from the moment she entered the room, she would give him trouble.

"Wakey, wakey! Mr. Thomp-SON, you sleep so soundly, you not hear Charlotte calling for you." Guy's eyes shot up from his plate.

"Really?" The table was suddenly racked with guffaws. Lua choked on her eggs, not expecting her victim to fall so easily upon her joke.

"Nope," she replied simply, then broke down in another fit of giggles. Guy slumped in his seat. He was drained. The alarm, however false, swept his appetite away. Then again, had he been hungry when he walked almost mechanically, to the dining parlor? He pushed his plate forward a few inches and stared down.

"Not gonna eat?" Lua had flecks of yellow at the corners of her mouth. Guy shook his head. It ached.

We Shall. The whisper seemed to rise up from the wok on the table. Guy looked at the young woman sitting beside him.

"What?" She looked at him curiously, her mouth working. She cocked her head.

"What?"

"Did you say something?" A mischievous grin formed itself on her lips.

"Me? No." She went back to eating, the grin never dissipating. Guy's eyes darted about himself, around the table. They all wore the same grin, all the women, except Lua. Guy started to rise, but suddenly felt a hand on his leg pressing downward, staying him. He looked at the woman. She immediately looked away, at another woman. Guy followed her gaze. The woman said something with her eyes, was trying to, but Guy shook his head. He had no idea what she wanted. The hand that gripped his leg moved. It curled over his thigh, in between his legs near his crotch. Guy caught his breath and stared hard at the young woman. Her look was of apprehension. The pounding in Guy's head gained tension momentarily, then suddenly it was gone. The creases at the edges of his eyes softened, and he felt... OK. The woman ventured farther with her hand, turning her head back toward her plate. She started eating, spooning up the eggs with her right hand, albeit clumsily. Her focus was clearly on his pants, as she slowly worked her hand down the front. Guy stiffened instantly at the touch of her flesh. The hand slid down and was now placed firmly over his cock. Strangely, the embarrassment, the nervousness, the apprehension never came. Guy drew a long breath and let it out. Suddenly, the hand made a hasty withdrawal and Guy saw why. The Lord, Charlotte had entered. She was dressed in a stunning, tight red blouse with ornate orange and yellow flowers woven into the fabric. Her dress pants matched, the light material swaying as she moved. Aside from her hard features, she appeared tranquil.

"Ladies. It is time. Finish eating, and be ready to receive the men. Mr. Thompson, if you're finished, please accompany me to the landing." Guy rose to his feet, amazed at himself for not caring if his erection showed, and followed after Charlotte. She waited for him to draw near, apparently not noticing, and then opened the door slightly. There was already a bustle of men lined up eagerly, some with their hats in-hand. Guy then noticed two rather large men standing at the door.

"These gentlemen are to see that procedure is followed. This is Charles and this is... I'm sorry, your name?"

"Sligh," came the baritone voice.

"There you have it," said Charlotte. Guy shook hands with the two men.

"I have already explained to them your duties so as to allow you unimpeded comings and goings, Mr. Thompson." She paused a moment gazing out over the crowd, before continuing.

"It is possible, Mr. Thompson, that I have taken a liking to you. You seem to me a moral man. Someone worthy of my trust. With the start of regular business, I'm afraid Lua will be busy with the ladies full-time. I will need someone to keep an eye on," she made a sweeping gesture, "everything else. Therefore, I would like to offer you the position of manager of the House. You will still be responsible for maintenance and upkeep, of course." Guy must have been silent too long for Charlotte's liking.

"The pay increase is of course, the incentive, Mr. Thompson." Guy took a deep breath. For some reason he couldn't focus on the importance of this. The word survival kept bobbing at the surface of his mind, but it seemed more a nuisance than something pertinent. He shrugged.

"OK." Charlotte was taken aback by the indifferent response, but she quickly recovered.

"I hope I have not been mistaken in offering this level of trust." Guy's reply was just as smooth.

"I shan't think so," he said flatly. Charlotte decided the sun must be getting to one or the other of them. She concluded the meeting with a clap of her hands.

"Now, your first order of business is to observe." With that she raised her hands and addressed the sizable gathering at the foot of the steps.

"Gentlemen! Is that what we shall call you?" There was a general laugh from her all-male audience below. "Good. For those of you new to The Diamond Mine, welcome." Guy woke from his reverie. He slid from the passenger side of the stagecoach in his mind to the driver's, and there he grabbed the reins. The Diamond Mine. Had he heard that name before... hadn't he dreamt of diamonds? Charlotte went on. "For those of you who were guests of the former Jade Palace, you shall find our new establishment more welcoming. I am Charlotte Powers, Lord of the House. Before we open I will quickly tell you how this operation will work." A man in overalls spat on the first step and interrupted Charlotte.

"Just let us in for 'em girls!" His bellow was met with a few grunts of agreement. Guy watched as Charlotte leaned over and spoke quietly to the doormen.

"See that that man doesn't get in until he's learned some manners." They nodded, fixing their gaze on the man, now standing anxiously.

"As I was saying, there are a few ground rules. First of all, and most importantly, to gain entry all guests must first visit the bathhouse located at the edge of the lot." Several groans issued from the crowd. A few cursed in protest. The mood was becoming slightly tense. Guy was amazed by the Lord's audacity. She continued. "The bath is free gentlemen.

"When you are clean, and that goes for all cracks and crevices, my men will admit you. And don't try to fake it, I can smell many of you from here." A few chuckles arose and the tension was eased, though it was far from dissipated. Guy saw Casper step nervously from the crowd, scratching his jaw uneasily.

"What about The Jewel?" His voice was hoarse. Charlotte thought a moment, then must have decided to address his query.

"Certainly, I needn't explain procedure as relates to possession of The Jewel. Her reputation precedes her. But I will, just so there is no confusion. The Jewel will be presented at 4 o'clock pm, at which time men may make silent bids to the house manager, Mr. Thompson." She touched Guy's arm. "The highest bidder will have the pleasure of accompanying The Jewel to her private parlor." A series of whoops lit from the crowd along with a mew guttural expressions.

"And you sir," Charlotte said, addressing Casper directly, "are not permitted, now or ever." Casper's eyes seemed on the point of bugging out. He flew into a fury, kicking the dirt and shoving men aside. Quite directly, he began stomping up the steps. Guy saw him reach into his pants where a bow knife was tucked.

"Why you bitch, I'll cut your throat!" He had climbed less than a third of the way when a pair of shotguns leveled at his approach. Guy took a nervous step sideways. He had not noticed the guns resting behind the doormen when they first stepped out onto the porch. Casper raised his hands gingerly and stopped dead in his tracks. Charlotte, in what Guy decided was a complete defiance of sense, descended the steps, coming close enough to Casper that the fool might have just been able to thrust his knife into her gut, before getting his head blown apart. She spoke slowly to the crowd, though her piercing glare was on Casper.

"Be there no mistake, I am well within my right to have you killed where you stand. You are on my property, and are unwelcome." She raised her address to the crowd at-large. "If at any time, any one of you overstays his welcome, my men will ask that you expedite your own removal. If you should have difficulty in doing so, they will assist you. If you refuse further, you will removed and consequently barred for a month.

"Further, if any one of my ladies is harmed while in your company, you will be removed and barred for a month. If there are repeated complaints on your person, you will be barred, period. As in the case of Mr. Evers, who has made a rather disgusting reputation for himself. Shall I elaborate, Mr. Evers?" Casper's eyes turned a bitter, dull gray. "Please remove yourself from this property and do not set foot on it, henceforth." He was slow to animate, then finally he turned, his body seemingly sunken in upon itself. Casper Evers stumbled down the steps and disappeared into the crowd.

"That's that, then," said Charlotte. "Bathe gentlemen! Then the House is yours." Men clamored over one another in an all-out scramble for the bathhouse. Charlotte turned and looked at Guy. His eyes were wide, a mix of anxiety and awe shining beyond their pale blue. It must have been a look Charlotte recognized as his true self.

"Good to have you back with us, Mr. Thompson." She grinned and led the way back in doors. Guy couldn't help but ask.

"Pardon my wonder, but won't you be running yourself out of business, making so many demands of people?" Charlotte laughed. Without turning around she said,

"For pussy, man would crawl to the moon if there were a road. My demands ensure the continued safety and well-being of my investments. As well, the legacy of the House.

"Make yourself a fly on the wall, Mr. Thompson. I want you to see how things work. Observe Lua. She will show you. Oh, and perhaps if you're around at 4 o'clock, you'll have the pleasure of a real show." On this, she turned back. "But, don't look too close. If the bidders don't gut you, your emotions may." With that, she disappeared into the proprietor's office. A tremor rumbled through Guy's abdomen. Lua was standing behind the manager's screen. When Charlotte had gone into the office, she beckoned him.

"Come, come. Don't be nervous. She love the power. Never have the beauty, but she have the next best thing. Maybe the best thing, really. She drunk with the power." Guy slipped behind the screen. He looked down at Lua. She was sifting money into the register.

"What power do you mean," asked Guy, not sure he understood. Lua grinned.

"You too young to understand it. But someday soon you gonna. It called Pussy Power." She laughed so hard, tears welled up in her eyes. Guy didn't feel like laughing. He was quite certain he'd bitten off more than he could chew. What's more, something was happening inside him. Something he felt, should it grow, he might not be able to control.

The first day progressed easily enough. Charlotte had been right about the men. They complied with her requests at bathing and passed obediently by the gun-wielding doormen. There were a few attempts to get in without bathing, but Charlotte's men were efficient at executing her desires. The 'Dirties' as Charlotte called them, were turned away with word or with force, whichever it required, until they returned bathed. Guy stood behind the screen and watched.

A man made his pick and then that woman led him to Lua, who sat with Guy behind the manager's screen. After he'd paid, the woman led her guest upstairs to a room to have done to him what he'd paid for. Guy admired Lua more all the time. She was as clever as they came, and the things she taught him were subtle, yet invaluable.

"Always remember your guests. You must recognize every man who walk through door."

"Why is that?"

"I show. OK, OK. See that man talking to Liana? Lua pointed. The man was a redhead with a ghostly complexion. "He look sick. Some kinda man you no want ladies to be doing nothing with, yes?" Guy nodded. He had to admit, the man looked like he was standing at death's door, his color so pale. "Truth is," said Lua, "he just like that. I see him now long time, and he always that color. Talk to man at market, he say he that way since little child. So, now I know. I see he just ghostly. I no go kicking pale, white ass out." Lua gnashed her teeth and chuckled.

"Must be hard to remember them all," said Guy.

"Not so hard. Small things, keep note in you head." Lua tapped her temple with her index and middle fingers. "If Guy one of these men, I say to self: Remember young man with deepest blue eyes, like ocean." Guy smiled, his teeth showing.

"OK, I understand."

Lua also taught him to keep track of how men spent, how often they came in, their personalities. All these were important things the doormen could miss, and could mean danger for the ladies. If a man spent a lot, and showed up often, then all the sudden the money went dry for one reason or another, it didn't mean he'd stop trying to fulfill certain needs, but it usually meant he would become a problem.

"They think you going to treat them special because they spend much be-FORE. So when the money go bye-bye, they come in trying to get handout. They pay for hand job, when used to buy whole package. Then, take lady upstairs and try to get package for free. Pretend, they don't know better. They know better. So you watch out for those things." Lua was a fountain of knowledge when it came to men's behavioral patterns. Her observations made her even more comical, too.

"My ladies no need to tell me when man they with was into kinks. I know when he walk in door." She scanned the room as Guy listened, enthralled. "Oh, yes, yes," she said pointing excitedly. "Purfick, purfick example. See man with Lila?" Guy looked up. He wasn't sure who Lila was, but then spotted the tiny young woman at the end of Lua's pointing finger. He nodded.

"They men pay for her so they can touch a virgin. She never been with the penis, but today in for crazy time, yes, yes. Watch!" The man had his hand clenched into a fist. He kept touching different places on his fist and telling Lila kiss him there. Then he would take his handkerchief and wipe his lips and do it all over again. Lila wore the same obedient smile, and kissed his fist each time he chose a place. Just then, the man grabbed her by the hand. He suddenly seemed terribly eager. He led her across the room and up the stairs. Lua pulled a timepiece from her sleeve.

"Humm. I say three minute." Lua pointed out a few more men who she supposed were fetishists, but because they weren't making any overt, unusual requests of the ladies who sat on their laps Guy wasn't so sure. Three minutes later a door slammed upstairs and floating down the stairs in great haste, came Lila. The man who had paid for her trailed behind a few seconds later. Lila came straight to Lua, who was suppressing her patented grin.

"He tried to shove his whole fist inside me!" Lila shot a glance over her shoulder and then dashed around the side of the screen trying to avoid her guest. For his part, the man strode directly to Lua.

"I demand a refund. I paid for a woman's company, and hardly received it. I shall have my money back, immediately." Guy recognized him as a bank teller from the First Local Bank. The man glanced at Guy. They both quickly averted eyes. Lua was gentle.

"Oh, that is so terrible, sir. But, one big nice fist for such little lady? I'm afraid not too possible. You agree? No refund, but..." She looked passed him. "Ag-NES!" A large woman lifted herself from a chair and approached. "Here, Mister. Agnes fit one, even two fist if you like." The man turned and gawked at the hefty Agnes. He seemed to consider the proposal as he looked her up and down. He then turned to Lua and gave a sharp nod. He immediately grabbed the surprised Agnes by the wrist and led her upstairs. Lua sighed.

"Another satisfy customer." Guy shook his head. Lua turned her attention to the young woman. "It's OK, now. Go mingle. Find you a smaller man, smaller hand." She laughed at her joke. The young Lila moved away, but not without making the mistake of retort.

"I ain't ready to be a damn popsicle." For all Lua's gentleness, she was the matron. And that was the point where her gentle nature had limits.

"Lila! Get fuck back here!" Guy was startled at the venom in her speech. Lila's posture sunk as turned back obediently, a look of regret firmly planted in the furrow between her eyebrows. Lua's voice was low, but lacked no power.

"You do what you told, or so help me, tomorrow morning, I put you on mule and sell you to whorehouse on north coast. You know about north coast House? No rule in those Houses. Many sailor, many disease, dying... but ohhh, lot of FUCKING! In one month you be with child, while one those flesh-eating virus start eating your ovaries, then gobble up baby, then you! You like sound of that, then act up again! Understand me?!" Lila was as white as the redheaded man for a moment. She nodded, trembling. "Good," said Lua.

"Now go receive Mr. uh, Lyles. He wait for nice young girl to talk to." Lila turned thankfully and rushed away, here eyes all but brimming with tears.

Lua turned to Guy, all semblance of anger vanished.

"You must be tough, Thomp-SON." She giggled sweetly and turned her attention to a new guest. "Pussy special today. All you can eat. Two dollar."

It was 4 o'clock. Guy sat on a stool, his feet up on a block. Lua had just opened bidding for The Jewel. The entire town's men, married or not, must have made their way to the House and were now crowded in the lobby. Guy looked on in utter amazement at the vastness of the crowd. The doormen were earning their keep. The mood of the room was calm, all bodies more or less clean, apart from their clothing. As each man stepped up to the screen, Lua pushed forward a slip of paper and a piece of coal to write with. The man then scrawled his bid and Lua committed the number to her list, alongside the man's name. She then handed the slip of paper to Guy who tore it up and threw it away. At 4:40, all the men had bid and now eagerly await the announcement. Guy glanced over Lua's shoulder, as she ran a finger down the list scanning for the highest number.

In the end, seven men were announced. It meant little. These seven men had all bid highest, writing the same number, and were now to take part in a bid-off. The remaining men, grumbling and/or quiet, stuck around to catch a glimpse of The Jewel, which was rumored to be an event in itself, and of course, to see the lucky fool who'd be claiming the rights to her.

After the next bid, there were two men left. They bid again, and actually had to bid yet again, before finally, the winner was announced. The man, a tall, gaunt bespectacled fellow, grinned foolishly and stepped to the screen to pay the undisclosed sum. The loser was encouraged to keep his number a secret, as it alluded closely to the winning bid, but word got out. The rumor was The Jewel had been purchased for somewhere around 78 dollars. A sum of money that could feed a single person for some time.

At this time, Charlotte appeared at the top of the staircase. She announced the winning bidder, and asked him to come to the foot of the staircase to receive his prize. He sauntered over from the screen near Lua and Guy, a full head above any other man in the House. When he stood at the staircase, looking up, mouth hanging open with anticipation, Charlotte made a signal. There was a sound of a door opening to the utter silence below. Soft footsteps. Guy's heart pounded so loudly, he thought Lua might hear it. A moment later The Jewel appeared at the top of the stairs.

A solitary release of held breath like the wind through an open window, issued from the gallery. It was the face Guy had seen in the window.

Her skin a milky white, hair coiled in a majestic pattern atop the scalp, with one thin strand falling straight down the right cheek, curling slightly at the end. Her eyes, large, brilliantly inquisitive, of a jewel green, deep and nearly translucent. They sparkled against the long, dark lashes, marked in a youthful innocence beneath the sharp, almost mischievous points of her eyebrows. Lips, a deep pink hue, expressing nearly the same ideal shape and smooth mystique of her face, yet across a horizontal plane.

Many of her onlookers had trouble alone pulling his eyes from her face, yet to witness the shrieking birth of a fashion trend many years in the making. Her tallish, slender body, like a sculpture of the imagination, was scarcely veiled beneath a thin, white satin that took to her curves like the sea over the ocean floor. One could hardly see it as a dress at all, conforming only insomuch as concept. Her body, visible as though through a blurry dream, ran sinuously beneath the material, which began at her delicately pronounced collarbone. Gazing down, the material drew outward where her breasts lifted from her body. Not small, not large, rounding beneath, like precious pearls, almost completely visible through the fabric. The nipples themselves pronounced the draw against the fabric more so, laying as proud beacons of her sexuality. One might gaze upon their shape and suddenly envisage the result of a rain drop that falls on a pool of water. The instantaneous up-spurt, reacting to the raindrop, creating a natural nipple. Such was the perfection of nature, poised atop The Jewel's breast.

Her stomach fell smooth beneath her breasts, down past her button. The gentle sloping of the navel, her pure white skin grading serenely down into a thin slash of hair just visible between the two thighs, that pressed together demurely. The V, the triangle, the subtle hint of pouting labia, and then a shadow dipping beneath. Legs curving modestly, slender and long beneath her youthful, very feminine hips, where at last, the satin ended... yet, leaving its observer to wonder, Did It Ever Begin?

"Your prize," announced Charlotte. A shudder rendered itself on her ears. She smiled, thinking it was her words that had woken them from their reverie. The other women looked about themselves, comprehending on one plane the beauty of The Jewel, but on another plane having no concept of her prowess.

Guy struggled to swallow. His mouth was dry, his hands clammy. His cock stood at full attention. Yet, something set him apart from every other man who stood in, or tried to stand, in the room. In their minds, they had traversed her body. In the span of two minutes, The Jewel had let them all in. At once. Each man, led by the strength of his own imagination ventured down to the shadow, the crease of mystique that called to them. They went beyond it, and sunk themselves deep.

Little did they realize, her body, her appearance, even her scent, generated such strong reaction to their minds, that she could actually feel them as they buried themselves within her. Every head of every cock, every vein on every shaft, she felt it all. The Jewel sensed them entering her from the theater in their own minds. And she took them hungrily. Standing there in those two minutes, she took them inside her body, she milked them, coaxed them, and finally, she gave them release. In his face, beyond the mask, each man grinned to himself. In his pants, lie the proof. But for one man.

"She will now receive you," came Charlotte's voice, again cutting the stillness. The man climbed the stairs awkwardly. He seemed to be adjusting his pants as he went. It looked to Guy that a wet spot had asserted itself near the top of his zipper. The man met The Jewel, standing a full head taller than she. She lay her hand in his, sweetly, delicately, smiled shyly, and then led him across the landing and into her parlor. When the door shut, Charlotte turned back to address the crowd.

"Well, gentlemen. Same time, next week. Aside from that lucky fellow, the show is officially over." As was her experience with The Jewel, the strangest event followed. Charlotte, in the year she had known The Jewel, the times she had been in her company as a man was present, had yet to comprehend, fully, The Jewel's effect. She watched as the men in the lobby, without so much as uttering a sound, lowered their heads and quietly, solemnly shuffled from the House. The two doormen were obviously prepared for an incident. Their hands gripped the rifles tightly. Even they seemed somewhat dumfounded at the procession that passed quietly. Guy slipped out from behind the screen, his hard-on subsiding, and walked to the door. He looked out over the town, watching the men as they went their separate ways. It seemed still not a one spoke, not even to utter goodbye to a parting friend. Charlotte called her doormen in to have lunch. Guy sat down alone on the front steps and stared out over the town. He couldn't get over it.

Like the other men, he had taken that journey in his mind, along the path of The Jewel. And like the other men, he thought he was alone. A simply fantasy, generated upon seeing such an alluring creature as The Jewel certainly was. Guy assumed the other men were fantasizing, as well. How could it be helped?

But, like the others, he figured the journey, the ONE he took, was like no other. And curiously, HIS actually was. Guy had slipped into his imagination's viewing chamber. He saw himself with The Jewel. Saw himself touch her, her touch him. His hands slid over her skin, caressed her, gently held her breasts. He kissed her neck, her chin. His tongue played over her nipples and between her breasts. She smiled at him, so warmly, genuinely, looking inconceivably deep into his eyes. Her fingers slowly wrapped around his cock, her leg curled over his. They were enmeshed. Yet, he did not enter her. Could not. His mind would not allow it. Each time he looked down, she seemed to take his cock and point it toward herself. She seemed to be on the point of inserting him. Yet, it didn't happen. It was as if his mind suddenly reset and he started again, touching, kissing, caressing her all over again.

Guy was rubbing his eyes just as someone stepped through the door and stumbled passed him. It was the tall man who had won the bid. He'd been the one to take The Jewel upstairs. An urge so tightly wound in Guy's gut wiggled to the surface, and he had to ask.

"What was it like," he called to the man who was hurrying away, feverish. The man stopped in his tracks. He turned back slowly. His face was gleaming with sweat. Lucky bastard, thought Guy. The man's voice was quivering when he spoke.

"I jus... I couldn't..." He looked around to see if anybody was near, then he approached. Guy slipped down a few steps, his curiosity getting the better of him. The man leaned low and was on verge of whispering.

"I'm only gonna say this... 'cause, 'cause come tomorrow I'm leaving the city, moving away." He shuddered. Guy thought the man was going to start crying on the spot. "I sold..." now he did whisper. "I sold my hardware store." Guy looked at him.

"OK!" The man rang his hands in desperation.

"I sold it to bid on her, on, on The Jewel." He peered about, eyes darting in all directions. "That's how I won the bid. I wanted her. I heard about her, you know. I even saw her once. From far off. Never..." he paused. "Never seen anything like her in my life. Told myself, I had to win that bid, so I sold out.

"Thing is..." On this, his voice came ragged. "Wh-when, I was standing there at the foot of them steps, waiting t-t-to, receive her, and then I seen her, I... somethin' happened. I lost it." He pointed at his pants. The small spot was still present. "You, you know what I mean? I lost it. I never lost it so hard, never." Again his eyes darted and he leaned even closer. "And then, I gets in there with her, and, an-and, I can't get it going again. I mean I's looking at her, she's so... but my... well, damn thing was dead to the world." Now, he regained his posture, standing tall. He looked up at the House. "I know she done it to me. Just don't know how. And all I wanted was to be in there. I mean, really..." He trailed off, stood there a moment longer, then stalked away. Guy would never see the man again. Apparently, he'd made good on his promise to leave.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.