Dan and Don - NIS in a Change of Body & Change of Universe Tale - Cover

Dan and Don - NIS in a Change of Body & Change of Universe Tale

Copyright© 2005 by ApeMan

Chapter 21B

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21B - Fifty year old Dan wakes up in the body of fifteen year old Don. Interesting things ensue! Oh, Dan is an ex-soldier... And he finds himself living as a 15 year old boy and in the Program. You know - the NIS Program. Well, Dan does have some problems with this. But then, so do some of his friends. And Dan proves to be quite a help in an emergency. Well, that is - once he gets out of the hospital - as Don!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Caution  

Susie pulled away from him for a moment. She looked in his eyes with what no living human could miss as anything other than lust. Susie had it bad and needed it bad.

"Don, would you please go down on me? Please make oral love to me."

Dan damned near lost his nerve at that moment. Here was that point of no return in his relations with Don's stepsisters. Both were playing with his equipment and now one of them wanted him to perform cunnilingus on her. No, she wanted his love in the way that he could prove it to her.

Susie and Jan both had now made things quite clear to him. Jan knew who he was, while Susie didn't — well, he rather desperately hoped that she still didn't know that.

Into the breach, I suppose...

"I'll try my best Susie. Just remember that I can't do much of anything else for you."

"That's fine, Don. I just want you to make love to me. However you do that will satisfy me." She was smiling almost coyly as she told him of her desires. He couldn't miss that she'd addressed him by her stepbrother's name — not his own name, as she'd so teasingly done earlier.

I can't believe what I'm about to do. Here, in this bathroom. And, with Jan looking on. This is really and truly crazy.

Susie separated from him and climbed up on the bathroom countertop. She smiled and immediately slipped off her panties. As he watched she spread her legs and ran her fingers between her legs. "I'm very excited, Don. I'm very wet and very willing. Please, take care of me."

Jan leaned into him. "Yeah, Dan. Please take care of Susie." She'd whispered that.

He turned and looked at her. She nodded.

He sighed and smiled slightly. "OK, for Susie."

In his later years of academia he'd gotten used to a series of lovers. Some of the women had been older and closer to his own age. Others had been much younger students. Several of the women and girls had loved oral sex — especially receiving oral love from an older man with a great deal of patience. One had even been a 20 year old virgin who'd enjoyed his course and also liked his presence so much that she decided to approach him after the course to tell him that she wished she was older. That led to an interesting conversation over dinner and an even more interesting evening. She'd had him teach her everything they could imagine together until she'd gone home for the Summer. She'd called mid-break and told him she'd found someone else her own age. He'd been happy for her and the three other much younger women he'd known. They'd all learned from him and he too had learned from them.

He applied those lessons to what he did to Susie. With Jan holding onto his waist he leaned over and kissed Susie, again. That kiss lasted a bit and was greatly exciting for both of them. Only, of course — given his medical condition, he was still mostly limp.

While kissing her he felt her nipples become engorged and erect against his own chest. He drew back and admired her wonderful breasts. Dan allowed his vision to take in the splendor of her erect nipples and then he dropped Don's mouth to her right nipple. He started sucking on Susie's very turgid nipple and she starting moaning. He placed his hand up to her left breast and began to tease that nipple. Susie began squirming against his attentions. She was moaning and sucking in her breath really hard.

He eased his other hand down between her legs and started to massage her pussy. Dan worked at taking it nice and slow - and teasing her towards an orgasm. After a couple of minutes he had his middle finger working up and down her slit while his thumb slowly started working at already engorged her clitoris.

Susie moaned as he worked her clitoris. "Yeah, oh yeeeessss. Please, yeeeeesssss! Keep rubbing me there!" He had by then also gotten his middle finger inserted into her vagina. He wiggled it about and ran it up against where he thought her g-spot should be.

All of his stimulation began to have an effect. The contact of his hands, lips, and tongue were causing Susie to really get off! "Don! Oh Dan! Yes! Damnit, YES! I'm gonna cum! Oh Yeeessss! I'm cumming! I'm cummiiinnngggg!" Susie went wild! She moaned! She squealed! She made noises unlike any that Dan could have imagined coming from the fifteen year old girl. She bucked up her hips like she was totally losing control. It seemed like Susie was cumming buckets over his hand!

He pulled back and glanced at Jan to see how she was doing. Her eyes seemed glazed over with lust. Dan smiled at the thought of the usually controlled Jan being lost in the throes of lust induced by watching her sister getting hers. Not that he too wasn't partway well along that path of lust. If not capable of becoming aroused into an erection, he certainly could experience the lustful arousal of the mind...

He reclaimed Susie's attention with a simple kiss to her lips. She really seemed to enjoy that simple act of loving attention. He lifted his lips from her face and moved to trail his tongue and lips down her neck. Dan flicked Don's tongue over the skin of her throat as he worked his way down. He slowly moved down to her chest and worked at keeping up her excitement. Susie was moaning and squirming the whole time he was doing this.

Dan trailed his tongue and lips between her breasts. He took a moment and fluttered Don's tongue across both of her rigid nipples. She moaned in response to this added stimulation. He then progressed downward between her breasts and started kissing his way towards his eventual goal.

Susie seemed to sigh in anticipation of what was coming. Dan then trailed his tongue down toward her pussy. She had her pubic hair trimmed into that neat, narrow band. It was a small exclamation mark of blond curls lying just above her clit. She had the area around her vulva clean-shaven to smoothness challenging that found on the bottom of a newborn.

Dan kissed the inner portion of her right thigh and then shifted over to the same region of her left thigh. He then licked and kissed along her upper left thigh. Susie was moaning in what seemed like a constant and ever-increasing, rising level excitement. He wondered when he'd get her excitement to crest in a wave of orgasmic release. He immediately and directly went to her clit and sucked it between his lips. It wasn't a gentle kiss or anything like that. It was a full-blown assault upon the center of her sexuality. Susie's moans rose to a louder and higher level. Jan leaned over and placed one of her hands over the mouth of her sister, trying to stifle some of the sounds emanating from Susie.

Dan used his fingers to spread open her entire slit. Her labia came apart easily and he lowered Don's mouth to lick right up the middle of her pussy. She tasted just like honey to Dan's now nearly feverishly excited mind. Susie gasped and her whole stomach spasmed in reaction to what he'd just done. He paused at the top or her pussy and again kissed her clit. Susie squirmed, wiggled, and moaned even more.

He didn't repeat the path of his last lick, but instead returned to her vagina and stuck his tongue right into the entrance of her warm, honey-flavored, moist treasure. Susie gasped and heaved her hips upward, pushing her pussy directly into Don's face. She suddenly grabbed his head and pressed him deeper into that honey-filled treasure-valley.

Dan used some of his past experiences with other women to further enhance Susie's experience. He deeply tongued his way into her while twisting and waggling about his head. The latter caused his nose to repeatedly drag across her clitoris. This last action seemed to help Susie arrive at a new place.

"Don! Oh Dan! Daaannnnn! Ooohhh Myyy Gaawwwdddd, Yeeesssss!! Aaahhhhhh!!! Uuuhhhhnnnnn! Unhhnnn! Yeeesssss! UUUHHHHHNNNNNN!!! Jan added a second hand to the first in trying to keep her sister's outbursts from attracting attention to the bathroom. She was looking at Dan as she heard her younger sister use his real name. Jan was wondering where Susie had learned of his true name. It was slightly alarming to hear her use that name while she was in the throes of her orgasms.

He took his mouth away from her spasming vagina and locked his lips around her clitoris. He began a serious suction — forcefully attacking her hard little pearl. She continued bucking and moaning as she became lost in a world of over-stimulation and seemingly unending arousal. He bit down on Susie's clitoris ever so slightly and pulled on it. She screamed into Jan's hands. Susie heaved up against his head and thrashed her butt all around the counter-top.

It was at this point that he suffered a revelation. Susie, Donna, and Cindy had lied to him about what they'd done with Don. Donna and Cindy hadn't been the only girls to have lain with Don on that day. Dan had been nearly overwhelmed by an emotional rush as a memory not his own had come to the fore of his consciousness. It had been a simple set of images — images not originating from Dan's memory. They were from the viewpoint of a boy having oral sex and intercourse with his stepsister. And she had been a much younger version of Susie.

Well hell! No wonder Susie's had the hots for Don. She'd had sex with him and had probably been just as frustrated with him as Donna and Cindy. The memory was still there — seemingly fresh and vivid. He replayed it and thought a bit about it.

He'd rested his head there between Susie's thighs while he processed what had to be one of Don's memories. How had that come to the awareness of his own mind? Was it the similar emotions elicited by the similar acts? He didn't know. He'd have to think about this before he confronted the three girls with this information. He felt Don's cock give a little bit of a lurch as he went over the now vivid memory. Well, he had gotten a bit excited seeing Cindy. And he had just experienced a wet dream. And now he'd just eaten out Susie and brought up a wild and lurid memory. He supposed that a little reaction shouldn't be too surprising, even with the meds screwing up what would be his normal responses.

As Susie's movements eventually subsided he got his well-glazed face up from between her thighs. Her breathing was coming in great sobbing gasps. Her entire upper body was brightly flushed with her arousal and repeated orgasms.

She slowly came to an awareness of where she was. "Wow, Don — where'd you learn to do that so good!? I've never been taken there so quickly! It was great!" Her head seemed to loll about a bit as if she wasn't really yet back to reality.

"Yeah, Susie. I really enjoyed taking you there. Only, I'm not finished. Not yet! I'm gonna eat you out again! Get ready for another ride on that orgasm roller coaster...

He smiled wickedly at her and dropped his mouth down upon her already spasming pussy. She was post-orgasmic and already pre-orgasmic from what he'd just said. She started tripping through orgasmic convulsions within seconds of his latest oral assault upon her honey-hive.

Dan took her on another trip through the land of cunnilingus and rolling orgasms. The performance was nearly a repeat of the preceding one. Only, in the end — Susie seemed to have fainted. He was momentarily alarmed, but then he noticed her strong breathing. He'd only gotten her over-excited, he judged.

Dan suddenly had an alarming thought. Susie was wholly out of it. He turned to Jan. "What about the sound? She just came really loudly - repeatedly. Won't the twins or Henry and Gwen hear what's goin' on?" His serious concern was written across Don's face.

Jan smiled and shook her head. "Not a problem. I switched the AC from AUTO to ON. The fan is running and that covers all sorts of sounds. No one's going to hear anything we do in here." Her eyes were gleaming.

"Oh. You're one very clever young lady, Janice Thomas." He smiled with his approval.

"I try to think things through. And, stay ahead of my little sister and big little brother..." She grinned as she delivered that line."

Susie groaned as she sat up. "Kiss me, Lover." He snorted in good humor and leaned in to kiss her. Their lips met and parted. She was hot with passion from what he'd done to her. And, she wasn't shy about tasting herself on his lips.

Their latest kiss eventually came to an end. Susie coyly smiled at him. "I'd forgotten what I taste like. It's been a while since I last kissed a lover who ate me out."

He quirked up an eyebrow at her. "Who was that — me?"

She shook her head. "No — Cindy."

"Really!? Cindy!?"

"Yeah. We're both kinda bi. Donna's not nearly so much. She only gets into the girl-on-girl thing every once in a while. She hardly ever does it. But it's really fun when she does. She's really intense. I think that explains why she's been more angry about you than Cindy. We've always had an easier way of getting some release. Donna had more of a problem. She really wants you and almost only you."

"Oh, OK. I guess that just might explain her feelings of anger and hostility..." He frowned in concentration as he went over it again. That did seem to fit together with what he'd learned. Maybe... But, Susie was still failing to be truthful with him.

Jan took him by the chin. She looked him in the eyes. "Forget about Donna — for now. It's my turn. I want you to tickle my fancy. I want your tongue in me. Make love to me — right now." She looked determined to have her way.

Well, what can a guy do in the face of this kind of determination?

"My pleasure, Jan — my Goddess." She gasped a bit at his use of that term. He smiled his reassurance at her.

She quickly got over that moment and moved around him. She jumped up onto the counter beside Susie. She lifted her butt and slid off her panties. As Dan slid in between her spread legs she lifted them up vertically and dropped her calves over his shoulders. She was wet and very obviously willing. She pointed down to pussy. "Get to it, mister. I've been waiting for this. Not as long as Susie, but too damned long to delay it any more!" She smiled at the end of that set of commands.

"Yes, Ma'm!" He saluted. There was a giggle from Susie at that. She was still seated atop the counter and was looking on with what seemed like eager anticipation. He wondered what part of things she was giggling about. Again his thoughts digressed to contemplate how he'd be able to confront the three girls about their apparent lies. If that set of memories was true...

Dan returned to the sight laid out before him. The two half-sisters were both seated atop the bathroom's counter-top, with both having their legs spread apart. Susie's heals rested atop the counter. Jan's heals now rested along Don's back, with her legs spread beneath his descending head. As he started his move on Jan he noticed Susie close up her legs and rest her head upon her knees. It appeared that she was going to watch what he did to Jan from beside her sister.

He leaned into Jan and kissed her. She pulled back for a moment. "Oh, Ewww! I just tasted my sister!" She smirked.

"What!? I think I taste good!" Susie proved her assertion by leaning over and kissing Don on the lips and then running her lips around his as she pulled back a fraction.

Jan looked on and seemed to relax. "Oh, well. I guess that changes things, doesn't it! I can't say anything about it if you like your own liquids." She grinned sheepishly.

Jan took Don's head in her hands and pulled him down, again. "Let's start over."

Dan grinned back at her. "OK." And with that he lowered his lips to hers. He parted his lips and ran his tongue across hers. She parted her own lips and extended her tongue. They eagerly engaged in a bout of tongue wrestling. And as they did so he felt his emotions again rising, even as nothing happened between his own legs.

While they were entangled in each other's mouths Susie was running one hand along Don's flank and sometimes even lightly stroking her sister's thigh. She was smiling as she saw her sister's desires becoming acknowledged and satisfied as best as Don could manage. Susie herself now knew that her stepbrother could really satisfy a girl with his oral lovemaking skills. She was happy both for herself and for Jan. They'd have the best possible situation — a live-in lover who they both knew, loved, and trusted. As she watched she still did wonder about Don's new personality and the things that'd been hinted at. His very controlled and downplayed reaction to what she'd called him earlier that evening hadn't been missed. She knew something unusual was going on. Only, not exactly what. She was sure she'd eventually get the truth out of Jan, as she was sure her older sister knew exactly what was happening. But, for now — she was going to enjoy seeing her sister being made love to by her now acknowledged lover Don. Satisfying her curiosity could wait.

Dan pulled away from his kiss with Jan. He dropped down onto Don's knees. Jan's eyes had been closed as she enjoyed that long kiss. Now she opened them. They were gleaming over with a passion of what she was now expecting she'd be experiencing, soon. Those gleaming eyes grew larger and rounder seeming in anticipation of what she knew was coming.

Dan separated her legs a bit more with gentle nudges of his head. He parted her labia with his fingers and started his latest oral assault. He dropped his face down upon her nestled and honeyed treasure-box. It was so different and yet so much alike that of Susie. He knew he was going to become addicted to these two young women's love and oh so lovely pussies.

He started with slow, gentle licks up between her labia. Jan rocked back and moaned. She shivered in response to the gentle passage of his tongue across her swollen tissues. He then carefully stuck his tongue into the multihued tissue surrounding her vagina. He slowly worked it into her, and he then began stroking it in and out with his tongue. This continued for a short while, with him holding onto her hips as she began responding to those thrust with a bucking motion of her own. He could taste her wonderful honeyed juices as they began flowing in copious amounts. Jan was proving to be a very wet lover. She'd also started making more and more excited sounds.

Dan raised Don's tongue up and ran it across Jan's clitoris. He discovered an interesting fact at this point. Jan had a very large clit once it got excited. It probably stuck out from her clitoral hood by one-half to three-quarters of an inch. She gasped and her mouth remained open as he did that. She began a long-running moan, her mouth just hanging open as she began a climb toward her orgasm. He again ran his tongue up through her open slit and over her clit several times — repeatedly stimulating her. Jan became more and more excited with each passage of his tongue. Her juices now were really starting to flow even more. There was enough to even drop down along her peritoneum and start soaking around her dark rosebud.

He could tell her excitement was taking her close to the edge. This was when he covered her clit with his lips and sucked it into his mouth. He used his tongue to wrap up her clit and performed a reverse fucking action on it. It was as though he'd taken his folded tongue and made a small, warm and wet vulva out of it. Or, maybe it was an especially lingual sort of a mini-blowjob. That started her towards her climax. He took his tongue from around her clit and began to flick back and forth over that super-sensitive not-so-little bud.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.