Dan and Don - NIS in a Change of Body & Change of Universe Tale - Cover

Dan and Don - NIS in a Change of Body & Change of Universe Tale

Copyright© 2005 by ApeMan

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Fifty year old Dan wakes up in the body of fifteen year old Don. Interesting things ensue! Oh, Dan is an ex-soldier... And he finds himself living as a 15 year old boy and in the Program. You know - the NIS Program. Well, Dan does have some problems with this. But then, so do some of his friends. And Dan proves to be quite a help in an emergency. Well, that is - once he gets out of the hospital - as Don!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Caution  

He got out of the girls' locker room a couple minutes after the first bell had rung. He was still so upset with Janet that he didn't speak with her - even when she came out of the shower and stood near him in the locker room. It was clear to Janet that Don was angry and just wanted to get away from her. She'd allowed her wilder aspect to come out and now she'd probably ruined her friendship with her best friend's stepbrother.

He had his anger under control until he stepped out of the gym hallway and saw Todd waiting for Janet. He walked over towards the older boy. When Todd saw Don's expression he actually took a step back. He was beginning to wonder what he might have done to the naked friend of his little sister.

Dan noticed how Cindy's brother stepped back. He realized that his anger must be showing and that Todd was probably thinking it was directed at him. He stopped for a moment and gathered his thoughts together. He tried to calm himself.

He managed to speak in a near-civil manner. "Todd, you need to talk with Janet about bounds and limits."

Todd appeared to be a bit confused. "Uh, Don - bounds and limits?"

"Yeah! She stepped across the line in the shower a few minutes ago. She did things that go beyond my personal bounds and limits."

"What'd Janet do to you, Don?" Todd seemed puzzled and yet maybe he appeared as though he had a clue in regard to what Dan was expressing.

Dan sighed. Quickly, he explained about the back-washing and then the reversal of who was being washed. Then he mentioned how Janet had started washing his scrotum. He used that particular term when he explained the incident to Todd. Id EST (or, that is), there's nothing like a nice ancient Latin term to get someone's attention - in a certain setting.

Apparently, Todd had some prior knowledge of Janet's proclivities. "Damn, Don! I hope she didn't hurt you with those nails of hers!"

Dan nodded. "Yeah, a little. But, that wasn't what surprised me."

Todd suddenly looked alarmed. "Uh-oh! I think I know where this is goin'!"

Dan pondered that reaction for a second or two. "Really, you think so!? Todd, she stuck a finger up my rectum! I must've jumped two or three feet when she did that! That was not funny!" Don's face was wearing a scowl as Dan finished up that little pronouncement.

"Oh damn, Don! She does that to me about half the time we hook up. It's a real thrill when I'm getting' there."

"Yeah, it would be. She's probably pressin' your prostate gland. That can feel really good, when you're havin' good sex. But, not if you're like me and can't get it up - then that ain't gonna do anything for me. In fact, it was a very unpleasant surprise to have it happen in a shower surrounded by a bunch of naked girls."

"Oh, yeah! Kinda embarrassing. Uh, why are you telling me about this?"

"Todd - she's your girlfriend. She needs to keep her hands off of me. I don't want any trouble with you. You follow my meaning?"

"Yeah, Don. You want me to try and keep her in line. I don't know, though - Janet was kinda wild before we hooked up and seeing you naked might be setting her off, again." Todd was the one frowning, now.

"Just talk to her about not doin' that kind of thing to me. I'm goin' to talk to Jan, too. Maybe she'll know what to say to Janet."

"That sounds like a good idea, Don. They've been friends for damned near forever. Janet'll probably listen to Jan."

Dan looked around and noticed that other students were streaming out of the gym and headed on to their classes. "Listen, I gotta get on to my next class, Todd. You talk to Janet. I'll see you later."

"Yeah, bye Don." Todd turned towards the door for the gym hallway and began looking for his girlfriend.

Dan headed on into the main building and immediately ran into Crystal and Janine. They were all headed towards the same study session and so walked along together. The two girls kept glancing his way as if checking out his outward disposition. He was still frowning, after all.

He saw Cindy and Donna further down the hall and waved to them as he turned towards the study hall where he had his last period class. They both smiled back at him and gave him little waves as they too entered their own class.

He joined Crystal and Janine at the table where they usually sat. The two girls smiled slightly at the sight before them. While neither was especially interested in boys for the most part, this naked guy seated across from them was different enough from most guys they knew to make him interesting to them. He did have some interesting habits involving helping girls in trouble. He would be a great guy to have as a friend.

Crystal was the one who started the discussion. She leaned across the table and spoke to him. "What did Janet do to you in the shower, Don? You scared me when you jumped and yelled at her. Did she hurt you?"

He should have known that one of them would ask. He sighed. "Yeah, she surprised me. And her nails are kinda long and maybe sharp. I wasn't expecting or prepared for what she tried." He was frowning in concentration as he tried to decide what he might admit to.

"Yeah, I noticed how she seemed to be dragging her nails over your balls." Crystal seemed to blush slightly at mention of his genitalia.

Janine had leaned in alongside Crystal and her eyes had gotten wide. "What else did she try to do, Don?"

Get it over with. Some other girl in that shower probably saw exactly what happened and they'll hear some garbled version of it if I don't tell them.

"Uh, she stuck a finger up my rectum."

Crystal gasped. "What!?" At least she had kept her voice down.

Janine seemed a bit confused, like she didn't recognize the term he used.

He clarified. "Yeah, she rammed a finger up inside my asshole."

Crystal flinched and turned a bit pale. Janine simply stared at him slack-jawed.

"That's why I jumped and went around you two. I wanted some protection form Janet. She got kinda wild there in the shower..."

As he trailed off with that last comment he watched the two girls look into each other's eyes. They both seemed to be swallowing hard and trying to communicate something non-verbally.

They eventually broke their visual communications and both turned back to look at Don. Dan thought that each looked mildly perplexed or something akin to that.

"Uh, I guess you never heard of playing with a lover's asshole, huh? It's usually consensual and between partners. What happened today wasn't either. That's why I reacted the way I did. I was completely surprised by what Janet did. I had known she was a little bit attracted to me. But nothin' had prepared me for what happened." He shrugged.

Janine flinched, this time. She looked at him and spoke. "Oh damn, Don. I could have told you to be careful about Janet!"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, uh, my sister Nikki told me some things about Janet."

"Your sister Nikki?"

"Yeah, Nikki started college this year. She'd still be in high school but she took accelerated coursework and went to Summer school. She graduated in August and started college this year. She was in the same grade with your stepsister Janice before she got sick. Then, she became a friend of Janet's after Janice was placed in Janet's class." She quirked her eyebrows at Don in question.

"OK, I don't know your sister - at least I don't think so."

"Really? She said she teased you at a pool party that Jan had after you got out of the hospital. She said you looked good even while still recovering. She told me about teasing you - I think she played around with her bikini or something while you were looking."

Damn. That was Janine's sister!?

"Uh, yeah. I think I remember that. Maybe..." He somehow managed not to blush at the memory of a clean-shaven pussy being flashed at him while a bikini bottom had been re-positioned.

Crystal actually giggled.

Dan kept a straight face and didn't frown at either girl.

He got back on track and asked a pertinent question. "What did Nikki have to say about Janet?"

"Uh, well... Janet's kinda wild and crazy. Before she hooked up with Todd she was trying out a couple of boyfriends a month. And the whole time you were going with Cheryl she was telling Nikki how she'd like to get to know you..." Janine shrugged her shoulders.

"Your sister told you all of this?"

"She told me part of it. Part of it I heard when she was on the phone with Janet, Janice, and some of their other friends. I kinda think Janice knows about this." Janine grimaced at this admission.

Dan felt his own grimace appearing on Don's face.

Jan knew about this. And she knows who I really am. I've got to have a serious talk with her about this particular problem.

"OK, thanks for telling me about that. I'll ask Jan about this. I'm afraid I didn't know anything about Janet having a real issue with me. I guess I'm filling in the unfilled holes left over from my amnesia. More and more surprises are likely to come up, I'm sure."

Janine nodded and tried smiling back at him.

He changed the topic and they started working on different topics for research projects. They had to narrow down a list of topics to a short list of two to four for the three of them to choose from. They worked quietly for the rest of that last period of the school day.


Once the bell signifying the end of the day rang he stood up along with Crystal and Janine and headed out the door.

Crystal spoke up. "Don, we'll walk along with you. We'll protect your backside for you." She grinned slightly at making a joke of what had happened earlier.

Dan managed to allow a grin form on Don's face.

Well, at least someone can see some humor in this craziness.

He stopped at his locker and changed the contents of his bookbag. He then walked along with the two freshmen girls to their lockers. Once they finished there they turned around and headed back towards the front offices of the school. Re-approaching his locker they saw Cindy and Donna closing their locker doors.

He called out to them and they smiled back at his approaching figure. He gestured to Crystal and Janine. "I've had an escort to protect me for the last hour."

Donna's eyebrows came down in a frown for just a moment and then she realized who his escort were. She started chuckling. Cindy seemed to have recognized the situation from the get-go. She was smiling at both girls. She stepped up to Janine and gave her a hug. Then repeated the hug with Crystal. "Thanks for watching out for our cripple." She grinned and chuckled at her own joke.

Both of the younger girls were wearing grins of their own. They'd just gotten a hug from another girl who just happened to be naked. It was a bit of a thrill for them.

Donna's chuckle was now just a grin. "Why does he need an escort? I kinda think he's capable of protecting himself, if you what I mean."

Dan's expression of a grin now got translated into a slight frown on Don's face. Crystal and Janine both noticed the change in his expression and a shared glance between them caused them to start talking.

Crystal took the lead and began explaining Don's experiences in the girls' locker room. Janine provided her own commentary, filling in the details from her own point of view. They actually grinned a bit as they described the line that formed to wash backs. Things were fine until they got to the part about Janet's fondling Don's genitals.

At this point Donna re-acquired her earlier scowl. Cindy joined her with a very similar expression. "She did that to you?" That was Donna and the question was directed to Don.

Dan nodded. "Yeah, and she's got those nails. She was a little too vigorous with some of her rubbing..."

"And what the hell's wrong with my brother? Why couldn't she keep to him?" That was Cindy - who for the first time Don had seen seemed to be really pissed off.

Janine was the one who finally got around to saying it. "Cindy, Donna - you two know my sister Nikki, right?"

The two friends nodded.

"OK. Well, Nikki was always talking about how wild and crazy Janet could get. Do you two know about that?"

Again, the two older girls nodded. Apparently Janet's past habits were well known. "Oh, I know I'm not gonna like this!" That was Donna. Cindy just looked more and more concerned.

Janine said it. "Janet shoved a finger up Don's behind. He jumped about three feet up and got around behind us and started yelling at Janet. We didn't know what had happened while we were still in the shower, but he told us about it last period." She sighed as she finished with her short and quick explanation.

Unfortunately, that was not the end of the explanation.

Donna growled and cursed. Cindy yelled and cursed. Dan had known some older Navy SEALs during his days in DELTA FORCE and those Chiefs might have blushed in response to what these two fifteen year old girls were saying. Maybe... Possibly... At the very least they'd have been impressed with what was being expressed and the manner in which it was being expressed.

It took a while as their progress through the hallway started and stopped and became stationary while Don's two girlfriends became acquainted with his experience via the wilder aspects of Janet Mullins' behavior.

As they approached the front entrance to the school building Donna was cursing and Cindy was complaining about her brother's crazy girlfriend. Crystal and Janine were simply hanging back and mostly just watching Don's backside. All five did keep scanning around themselves as they came up to the front exit of the school.

Outside there was a crowd of students gathered around the several remaining boxes containing the clothing of program participants. Don looked around and noticed two different law enforcement officers and a teacher overseeing the situation. He nodded to the two officers. He'd trained with them. They seemed at bit concerned at seeing him in his undressed condition. At least someone was thinking this afternoon.

He paused for a moment and noticed another small group of kids exiting the doors and approaching the boxes. Three of them were naked program participants. He glanced back at the boxes and realized that there were five of them that remained closed.

He took Cindy's elbow and guided her over to their boxes. The boxes containing their clothes were secured with digitally controlled locks. As long as some light fell upon them, their solar panels would keep their memories powered and so secured the contents.

Unfortunately, there was a mechanical component to the locking mechanisms. As Dan pulled them away from the stack or empty and remaining boxes he noted that a tag explained that the participant should use a combination of birthdate and Social Security number to open the box.

He entered in Don's respective numbers and watched as the lock failed to open. He heard Cindy mutter something as she too tried to open her box. He tried the numbers again and still found the box to be secured. Cindy now slammed her lock down against the box containing her clothing. "It won't open!"

"Yeah, neither will mine."

They looked up and saw that the other program participants had their boxes open and were withdrawing their clothes. He glanced around and saw that Donna, Crystal and Janine were looking on with puzzled expressions. They seemed to be wondering why their friends weren't pulling out their clothes from the boxes.

He then noticed Janice, Susie, Janet and Todd standing off to the side. Todd looked worried. Janet seemed like she might be frightened. Jan and Susie appeared to be looking back and forth between Janet and Don. That's when Donna looked over and turned to walk towards the other four. She was frowning and intently staring at Janet.

Hhhmmmmm... That might become interesting.

He re-focused his attention on the lock securing his clothing. As he turned it over he noticed something slightly shiny and wet-looking. He fingered it and then realized that the locking mechanism had been glued shut. A transparent liquid super-glue had been squirted or poured down into the lock. He reached over to Cindy's lock and found the same thing.

He looked up at her. "They've been super-glued. That's what's wrong."

Cindy gasped.

He grabbed her box. "Come on." He picked up both boxes and walked over to the two Danielville PD officers.

"You guys got your evidence PDAs?" His question was directed to the two officers.

They each nodded. "Yeah Don. What's wrong?" This came from Corporal Littleton.

"The locks have been super-glued. Please take some pictures before I break open the boxes."

Mitch Littleton and his younger partner grinned at the thought of what they were about to see. "Sure Don. Just give us a minute to document this."

Don and Cindy stood by as the two officers turned the locks over and recorded imagery of their condition.

The teacher monitoring the situation walked over and asked what was happening. Don explained about the glue. The teacher said he had to get vice-principal Snottingham to approve opening of the boxes. Don told him he could do whatever he wanted, but that the boxes were being opened no matter what the vice-principal might say.

The teacher had turned to the two police officers and said that the boxes weren't to be tampered with.

Mitch Littleton laughed in his face. "Oh no! I want to see how Sneak opens up these things! It ought to be entertaining!" The second officer was chuckling in expectation of an interesting display of forced entry.

The teacher blustered for a moment while Dan observed the interplay between the two police officers and the officious teacher. Dan finally shrugged Don's shoulders. He turned to the two officers.

"Would you guys mind holding one of these boxes?"

Corporal Littleton grinned at the most wickedly dangerous and disciplined teenager he'd ever met. "Sure Don. How do you want us to do it?"

The teacher was making motions with his mouth but nothing verbally detectable was coming out of that moving orifice.

"This one's mine. Let's try it first. Just hold it up against that brick wall. I'll do the rest. Oh, you guys put on both your padded Kevlar gloves and eye shields. You've got them, right?"

Both officers nodded and pulled on their protective gear. They'd been instructed to be prepared for all sorts of weirdness in association with the first day of the Naked In School Program at the high school. The morning actions had been discussed between the two local law enforcement agencies and they knew that there might be some sort of problems arising from what they'd learned about that initial, morning situation.

However, they hadn't anticipated something like this situation. And that was fine with the two officers. This was easy. And fun, too!

They held the box up in their nearly armored hands and Dan struck. He used a simple kick and drove the heel of his well-worn right foot Technica low-top through the additionally reinforced rim of the fiber-reinforced plastic box. What had been a 'secure' enclosure was instantaneously reduced into a mass of shattered plastic and reinforcing fibrous strands.

Corporal Littleton said it for most of those having observed the strike. "Jesus!"

The two officers barely had anything to hold onto. Not much of the box was intact. Dan took it from them and twisted the useless lock off of the remains of the box. He checked and found that his clothing appeared to be OK.

Don paused and turned to Cindy. "Your box, please." Cindy smiled, picked up and handed him her unopenable box. Mitch Littleton smiled as he accepted the second box.

It took only another precisely delivered application of force to free Cindy's clothing from the confines of an otherwise overly secured container.

Cindy was smiling as she leaned into Don and gave him a nice, warm kiss on the cheek. "You're my hero in more that one way, Don."

Dan couldn't control the blush that crawled across Don's still naked body.

Mitch Littleton and his partner laughed at seeing Sneak embarrassed.

The hilarity got cut short as they all noticed the raised voices coming from where Donna was having some earnest words with Janet. No matter that Janet was one and a half years older than Donna. And it didn't matter that she was larger and more muscular than Donna. Nor did it matter that Janet had her boyfriend beside her. And it didn't even come into play that her best friend was beside her. For Donna was on a roll. She was livid - to put it mildly! She didn't hardly even have to curse. She was just telling the girlfriend of her best friend's brother to keep her dirty little fingers and nails to herself and Todd - thank you very much! Don was already spoken for!

Not hardly anyone noticed the slight reactions of Don's stepsisters as they responded to that last statement.

While Cindy had been equally pissed off, she'd found herself confronted by an inaccessible box containing her clothing. She'd become preoccupied with the process by which Don had gotten their clothing for them. Now she realized that she was missing out on telling Janet a piece of her mind. She couldn't let Donna do it alone, lest somebody miss her own claim on Don. She grabbed up her clothing. She paused for a moment and looked at the two officers. "Thanks for helping Don get to our clothing!" She turned and grabbed Don for another kiss. This time it missed the cheek. It was a full-press lips upon lips with fully inserted tongue sort of a kiss. It lasted some six to sixty seconds, by Dan's rather ragged estimation. When she pulled back away from him her eyes were gleaming. "Thanks Don, you are the one and only guy I need!" She turned away with her cloths in hand and strode over to where Donna was confronting Janet.

Corporal Littleton's partner glanced at both his senior and Don and raised his eyebrow. Both Mitch and Sneak nodded and he walked over to stand beside the teenaged girls as they intensely discussed matters relating to their relationships with Don.

Dan didn't want to get into the middle of that particular happening. He looked at Mitch and saw him smiling for a moment. Then, the officer frowned as he seemed to notice something else.

Dan looked around didn't see anything unusual. He wondered what might be wrong. He was pulling on his own clothing as he glanced over and watched Cindy also getting dressed while adding some sharp comments of her own to what Donna was still saying to Janet. Dan then noticed that Crystal and Janine were still present. They were mostly watching the heated discussion between Don's two former girlfriends and Janet. Still, Crystal paused to wave to Corporal Littleton, who had served for several years with her father. She was glad to see him present, if her own father couldn't be there.

The older officer smiled and waved back to Crystal. He pretty much knew about and understood Crystal. She and her friend Janine had been watching both naked participants nearly equally. They hadn't focused upon Don. That fit in with his estimation of the two young teenaged girls' interests.

He returned his attention to his immediate surroundings and returned to wondering about what he'd noticed a few moments earlier. That teacher who'd been assigned to watch over the program participants had disappeared. Mitch hoped he'd just gotten tired or disgusted over things and departed. However, Mitch feared that such was not to be the case.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.