Dan and Don - NIS in a Change of Body & Change of Universe Tale - Cover

Dan and Don - NIS in a Change of Body & Change of Universe Tale

Copyright© 2005 by ApeMan

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Fifty year old Dan wakes up in the body of fifteen year old Don. Interesting things ensue! Oh, Dan is an ex-soldier... And he finds himself living as a 15 year old boy and in the Program. You know - the NIS Program. Well, Dan does have some problems with this. But then, so do some of his friends. And Dan proves to be quite a help in an emergency. Well, that is - once he gets out of the hospital - as Don!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Caution  

Once the bell announcing the end of the lunch period rang, Dan returned to the main school building along with Leroy and David. They still failed to note the four guys who were always in sight of Don. Those four were watching and seemed to be waiting for an opportunity to get close to Don. It was simply unfortunate that no one realized that Don was under observation.

Dan should have noticed the attention being directed towards his host body. But, he was preoccupied with the problem of being Don and having so much attention already being focused on him. Being thrust into the program and having several girls wanting his most intimate attention was a hell of a distraction. So what if four guys were also watching him and Leroy? Everyone else was doing the same.

Dan had been worried about a gang of angry boyfriends or brothers coming after him. He missed the actual threat axis, nearly completely.


As they walked the hallway the three of them encountered Billy Jenkins. Or, more precisely — the several girls who were crowded around Billy. It seemed that Billy had a fan club.

One of those fans must have made a reasonable request. Billy was leaning up against the wall while a pretty redhead gave him a handjob. She was pressing her body up against Billy's right side as she used her right hand to stroke up and down his dick. Billy had what was just about a silly grin plastered across his face. He was breathing fast as the girl worked her grip up and down his shaft. And she was leaning in close and whispering something into his ear.

As the three of them came up abreast of the gathering of girls they were noticed. Two of the girls spun away and approached Leroy and Don. David seemed to suffering some sort of problem with the fit of his blue jeans as he saw what was happening to Billy and could now see what was soon likely to be happening with Leroy and Don.

A tiny, petite blond approached Leroy's near giant-like presence. She smiled up at him and now Dan recognized her as a member of the school's cheerleader squad. Leroy obviously knew her and seemed to be aware of what was on her mind. She made it obvious — right away. "Leroy, I've heard about your package. I have a request. Are you OK with that?"

"Uh, yeah — Debbie. So long as it's reasonable." Leroy looked just a bit like a deer caught in the headlights. And the headlights were Debbie's gleaming eyes. Dan could recognize lust when he saw it. Her expression seemed all too familiar. She looked like an alternate version of Tasha. Tasha had it big time for Don. And apparently Debbie had it big time for Tasha's brother! Maybe Leroy already knew about that.

I wonder how long this has been playing out. It looks as though Leroy wasn't wholly surprised to have something like this happen...

She stated her request. "Leroy, I want to suck it. I wanta give you a blowjob. I've never done it in public. And never to one as big as yours. Please, isn't my request reasonable?"

I knew this society was weird, by my standards. But this is simply incredible! A girl wants to give a guy a public blowjob in high school...

Leroy was past the deer caught in the headlights stage. He seemed to be hyper-ventilating. He could only nod as tiny Debbie pushed him back against the nearly wall, only a few feet from where Billy appeared to be having a great time.

Dan now noticed the pretty brunette who'd stepped up to him. He looked at her and couldn't recall having met her. He had to say something. "Do I know you? I mean, I have this amnesia from my accident and I just don't recognize people I should know." He shrugged.

She smiled at him. "Yeah, Don. We had a couple of dates after Cheryl's family moved away. I'm Marilyn. Oh, and I have a reasonable request." She was grinning as she glanced over at what happening between the redhead and Billy. There'd been a loud grunt. They both noticed the girl's triumphant smile as she was successful in causing Billy to a climax.

Dan watched as Billy's hips suddenly began jerking back and forth. Billy started ejaculating onto the floor of the hallway and across the redhead's hand and arm. Billy was literally huffing and puffing and moaning while his cum flew in arching curves. That triumphant smile of the redhead became one sure-fire, shit-eating grin as she watched how she'd affected Billy.

Dan returned his gaze to Marilyn. "I'm sorry, Marilyn. I just don't remember you." He shrugged, again.

She grinned back at him. "That's OK, Don. I understand about your amnesia. I just want to re-introduce myself to you." She smiled at him.

Damn. Another one! How many girls has Don left in his wake for me to pick up and deal with?

Dan now felt a hand running down his stomach. It reached a point below his navel and stopped. He looked to Marilyn and found her staring at him. "What's your request, Marilyn?" He asked.

"I wanta do with you what Roxanne just did to Billy. Is that OK with you, Don?" She was smiling with what he had to think was frank eagerness.

He sighed through Don's lips. He had to shake his head at this situation. He looked into Marilyn's eyes. "It won't work, Marilyn. I'm on a blood-pressure medication that keeps anything from happening. Before lunch one of Cheryl's friends tried to get me excited and it was a complete waste of time and effort, if you know what I mean." Once again, he shrugged.

Marilyn was apparently surprised. "Really!?!"

"Yeah. It's not permanent. But, for now — I'm not responsive to any sort of affection or manipulation."

She seemed to be honestly surprised. "That's horrible! When do you get off that drug?"

"I don't know. My doctors want to keep my blood pressure low after what happened to me. So, until I get of the meds my sex life is in neutral."

She looked perplexed. "Then why are you in the program? I read that it's supposed to be an experience of sexual awakening and freedom. If you're the way you are, then why would you be placed in it?" She was frowning.

"Your question is what everyone is asking. Why me? The school has my medical records. Why place me in this program? I don't know. Maybe someone has it in for me. Or, maybe whoever's in charge of this program thing is an idiot." He grinned as delivered that last line.

Marilyn caught on to what he was saying. "Oh, that new guy who's in charge of the program did this. You're saying he's an idiot..."

Dan allowed a genuine smile to play across Don' countenance. "That's it. He was there this morning and I can't imagine a much bigger idiot than that bureaucrat!"

Marilyn smiled back at him. "OK, I'll take that on advice. But, what about you? When do you think you'll be back to normal?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. This week. Next year. I just don't know what's gonna happen..."

They were distracted by a sound coming from Leroy's direction. Billy had completely ceased his flopping undulations and was breathing deeply as he sagged back against the wall. Now Leroy was straining back and forward as petite little Debbie was doing the most amazing thing. Instead of kneeling down to perform her blowjob, she was leaning over at the waist and seemed to be attempting a deep-throating of Leroy's big cock.

This was an amazing feat for the girl to be attempting. She had to be no more that five feet in height and maybe 95 or 100 lbs in weight. Leroy was 6 feet and five inches and weighed in at about 250 lbs. And his hard cock must have been about nine inches in length. Debbie was leaning over and forcing more and more of it back into her throat. She seemed to have taken her position with alignment in mind. She had her head thrust back and her mouth and throat formed a nearly straight line of entry for Leroy's big member.

Dan couldn't believe what he was seeing. This was in public and in high school. The only thing he'd ever witnessed that resembled this had been during a bachelor's party when he'd been a corporal. One of the sergeants had been about to be married and the platoon had gotten together to throw a party. There'd been two crazy girls who'd sucked off any guy willing. A lot of them had been. Dan had already been married for a short while and begged off.

That event nearly thirty years in his past came back clearly in his memory. It had almost been in a public setting. And the crowd watching the two wild girls gobbling manmeat seemed to make it a public gathering.

Now this. It was wilder. There might have been up to thirty students gathered around the cluster of three male program participants and the group of girls who'd gathered next to them.

If it was Debbie's goal to deep-throat Leroy, then she seemed to be succeeding. Members of the crowd gathered around gasped as they watched Debbie's little button of an upturned nose meet up with Leroy's public hair. She'd seemed to push just a little more and it then appeared that she had got her lips right up against the base of Leroy's cock. The crowds' members weren't the only ones gasping. Leroy's breathes were coming in great big sobbing gasps as his cock was taken wholly into the depths of little Debbie's throat.

Dan tore his gaze away from the amazing sight of what Debbie was doing and discovered that Billy had come back to Earth from his apparent journey towards rapture. Billy was staring at what Leroy was experiencing with his own set of bugged out eyes. The same could be said of David. He was standing there and seemed to be waving in a breeze generated by the bobbing movements of Debbie's head. The girls who'd gathered around the three naked boys were just as focused on the fascinating scene appearing before them.

The crowd around them had grown yet larger. He glanced around the faces and one stood out. It was that guy who'd stared at him during the football game on Friday night. He seemed to be torn between the scene offered by what the girls were doing and an attempt at what might be called monitoring Don. Dan again felt something was wrong. This guy was watching him. As he recognized this again there was a gasp from the rest of the crowd. He glanced around and saw that they were all staring at Leroy and Debbie's actions. He looked back to the crowd and it seemed the guy had left. He switched his attention back to what was happening between Jan's cousin and the little cheerleader.

And now he noticed what the others seemed to be so focused upon. The passage of Leroy's big cock was visible as it stretched out Debbie's throat. Dan could feel Don's eyes trying to bug out as Leroy's cockhead was clearly defined as Debbie worked it in and out of the depths of her throat.

I gotta admit it. This is absolutely, completely amazing.

He leaned over to Marilyn and whispered. "How can she be doing that?"

The pretty brunette lost her focus on the wildly erotic sight and glanced up at Don. "She told me she's been practicing with cucumbers and zucchinis. Earlier this morning, when she heard that Leroy was in the program — she squealed. She claimed that all of her practice was about to be rewarded." Marilyn grinned while whispering her reply to Don.

Dan wondered about that. He whispered back. "So, she's had this thing for Leroy for some time?"

Marilyn nodded. "Yeah, she's got it about as bad as Donna has it for you." She followed that up with another grin.

Oh shit!

"What do you mean?"

"I know Donna pretty good. After we dated and nothing happened between us, I talked to her about you. She admitted that she wants you so bad it hurts. I'm willing to try you out while you're in the program and so officially available. But, after this week — I'm not gonna try and touch you. I don't want her mad at me. She's got a temper. Oh, and Cindy has it for you just about as bad as Donna. Cindy isn't as intense as Donna, but she's watching you and those two are willing to double-team you and share you. I know, I've heard them both say it — just like that!" Marilyn grinned at him.

Dan again groaned through Don's lips. Here he had another confirmation of what those girls had told him. What the hell was it about Don that made these girls so crazy about him?

Pheromones? No, it couldn't be. Then what?

His own groan had been covered up by a louder groan originating from Leroy's lips. He now refocused his attention on what was happening between Debbie and Leroy. It was just about damned incredible! Debbie had speeded up her actions and was bobbing her head with greater rapidity. She was making loud and messy-sounding slurping sounds as her lips passed along the length of Leroy's saliva-covered cock. Dan could see strings of saliva dripping down onto Leroy's legs and the floor as Debbie's lips pushed more and more of it down to the base of his cock. Once in a while she'd pull back off until only the glans of Leroy's member was in her mouth and then her tongue would come out and lick around it's helmet rim before she dove back down onto the whole length of it.

Every time Debbie took Leroy's cock all the way down into her throat she'd vocalize something and that's when Leroy would gasp. She must have been using her vocal cords or vibrations induced in her throat to cause Leroy's response. Dan could feel his own surprise at actually seeing little Debbie's throat pulse with the vibrations she was using to excite Leroy.

Leroy's facial expression could only be described as rapturous as Debbie worked him towards a climactic ecstasy. Finally, Leroy said something intelligible. "OH GOD! I'm gonna cuuummmm!"

Debbie very obviously heard that. She popped up off her prized and smiled up at Leroy. "Oh, that's good, Leroy! I want it all, Honey! Give it to me!" And with that she dove back down on Leroy's member and wholly engulfed it in one fell swoop.

Dan felt like fainting at the sight of it. He literally stumbled back a step before he got hold of himself and exercised control over Don's body.

What Dan felt was rather obviously a mere shadow of what Leroy was experiencing. Leroy seemed to lose control and his body began bucking along with Debbie's head-bobs. He bellowed uncontrollably. "OH LORD! OH MY GOD! AAAUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!! I'm CUUMMMIIINNNNGGGGGG!

Debbie's hands were latched onto Leroy's hips as she received her reward. Dan could still hear her doing that vocalization thing as Leroy started grunting. Dan watched as Leroy's hips thrust forward and Debbie's little frame was literally lifted off the floor a couple of times because of Leroy's undulations.

But, Debbie didn't let go or back off or even seem the least little bit phased by what she'd elicited from Leroy. She kept his cockhead deeply buried in her throat while Leroy shouted and blubbered and shook in his climactic release.

Dan could actually see the pulsations of Leroy's cock as it suddenly released load after load of semen down Debbie's throat. And she didn't even have to swallow, as Leroy's loads were being delivered directly deep down into her throat. Debbie was pulling in ragged breathes through her hair covered nostrils as her deep-down throat was painted with Leroy's cum. That's when he noticed that her ass seemed to be wiggling all around in three dimensions.

Damn! She must be cumming along with Leroy.

Debbie kept her face pushed right into Leroy's crotch as she orally milked him to a standing state of exhaustion. Her nose was pushed into his pubic hair and she kept her lips wrapped around the base of his cock. Dan could see the pulsations of Leroy's spurts weakening as each spurt was released and their intensity began to decline.

Dan had been so preoccupied with what was happening in front of them that he'd missed what was happening with Don's body. He suddenly realized that Marilyn had her left hand holding tightly onto his upper right arm while her right hand had dropped to fondle Don's genitals.

Oh SHIT! She is another of them! She can't keep her hands off of Don's jewels even when she's been told nothin'll work.

He partly spun away from watching Debbie's fellatio of Leroy and turned into Marilyn. He whispered to her. "Marilyn, please stop that. It's frustrating to have that done and not feel anything happening."

The girl suddenly quit fondling him. She looked up into his eyes and whispered back to him. "I'm sorry Don. I forgot and got carried away by what Debbie was doing. Please forgive me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.