Truth or Dare - Too Dangerous! - Cover

Truth or Dare - Too Dangerous!

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2005 by Anonymous

Erotica Sex Story: "Truth or Dare" gets taken too far with the wrong couple.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

Megan thought she was mature enough to handle anything. After all, she had lost her cherry at fourteen and the world didn't come to an end!

As a matter of fact, she felt a bit stronger than her mother, who warned her that sex could become like a narcotic - you want more and more.

The boy hadn't been that good. The oral sex was better. Fortunately, even without protection, she didn't get pregnant and there was no health issue.

And she didn't allow an encore on their next date. (True to form, that little bastard stopped calling when the sex was turned off. What did he think - just because she experimented with him, she should become his freshman whore?)

When Megan finally ran into the wormy little bastard at school, she warned him that if anything got back to her, she'd make sure everyone knew she stopped fucking him because he was a lousy lay! Nuff said.

[Let's call the next group raccoons, so Laz doesn't have to hear it from masons, elks, K of C, or the like.]

So school let out for the summer and Megan and three of her friends are stuck hanging out at the local raccoons club because their parents volunteered them for dishwashing and table waitiing at their monthly fish & chip dinner.

This particular Saturday night, all the parents want to do is drink and bullshit. The kids can't drink, even in a private club, so they sneak off to the poolroom, but they sneak away with a bottle of stoli!

With nothing to wash it down, and pretending to be able to handle it, the four girls get tpsy in no time.

Now comes the Truth or Dare game at just the wrong time.

Little piss ant truths get admitted to, but as the game progresses, the girls get bolder.

Megan orders one of the girls to strip and step outside the poolroom naked for two seconds. She does so and is lucky to find no one around to spot her.

As time progresses, they spot old Tom Morris, a club member who must have just left. He lives next door to the club, and not needing to drive, he is pretty well tipsy, himself.

Megan orders Sally to get Tom's attention and flash him, through the window. Flash him Sally does, and old Tom stares back with the memories of youth, fondly.

The girls decide to up the ante, the next one ordering another to go down on old Tom.

Now they all have to dress, sneak out of the poolroom, and show up in the driveway between buildings before Tom gives up and goes home.

Tom is a widower, mid fifties, way overweight, and is on so many medications that a blow job is the only possible way to get him up. He has had just enough alcohol not to be able to defeat his demons and with four little "future sluts" taunting him, it is a losing battle anyway.

Even tipsy, Tom's mind is less than brazen. He convinces the girls that this would be easier done at his place, next door.

Now, the racing hormones of four over sexed teens are brought to bear on this old fool who thinks he can recapture his youth.

It really started out all right. Tom got his erection, Sandra got it into her mouth. No one said she had to swallow or anything like that so she was ready to quit and declare her job finished.

But then Megan started giggling that Sandra was enjoying it too much and before you knew it, all the girls were giggling - that silly drunken giggling - and it made old Tom lose his boner in a heartbeat.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.