Donna - Cover

Donna

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2005 by TheMoose63

Erotica Sex Story: A very straight, religous middle aged mom has thoughts and desires for young teenage boys. She uses the computer to satisfy her urges, but is caught by her sons best friend who blackmails her into a realationship. But did her really or did Donna just act on her urges?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Heterosexual   First   .

My name is Donna and I reside in a wonderful, albeit, small town. I am considered a proper Lady in my circle of friends and certainly in my church. I am marries to a wonderful man and have two very nice teenage son's. Up until a week ago no one and I mean no one was aware that, to satisfy certain urges I surfed the internet for stories, pictures, videos and even film clips of an erotic and frequently pornographic nature. If my friends had known or even suspected this they would have been shocked! The church congregation would have been mortified by my behavior as would my husband and children. Then I read 'his' story. It was a well written story about a middle aged mother of a young teenage boy who lusted for younger boys' cocks. In this story the mother wanted to suck and fuck her sons' two 14 year old friends. She let's them seduce her to satisfy her own urges and... well you get the point.

When I finished 'his' story, I gave it a 10 and move on to other stories. But it had turned me on more than any story ever had and I found myself going back and rereading it - with a hand inside my now soaked panties and one rubbing my hard nipples. Then I wrote the author. I don't know why I did it; I guess I just wanted to tell him how much his story had excited me. He wrote me back the next day and talked dirty to me. He told me how he knew what I was doing to myself (How did he know?) and how much it excited him. How hard my e-mail had made him. Well, I should have stopped right there, but I didn't.

The flowing morning I got out of bed and got the children off to school and my husband had already left for work. I was dressed in my nightshirt and only my nightshirt. I walked into the computer room and sat down and opened up those web sites I like so well. He had another story on line and it was even hotter then the last. In this one the mothers' home is broken into by a thief and he holds the whole family hostage. Then he forces the mother to fuck and suck both of her boy, her husband and him. I was really hot and my fingers were flying across my clit as I came, time after time. I wrote to him again and confessed all my dirty secrets and told him how I masturbated to his story and how I, although had never had an incestuous thought, had them now and how his words about himself had turned me on, oh yes, I opened right up. Bad move!

The next day my oldest, he's 15, told me he and his friends needed to do some studying and needed to use the computer. Of course I said it was OK, and didn't think anything about it, until two days later. Then my sons' best friend, I'll call him Billy although that isn't his name, came over to the house around one in the afternoon. I told him the boy's were still in school and I didn't expect them home until after four. He told me it was OK, because he actually wanted to talk to me about something that was bothering him. I invited Billy in the house, gave him a Coke and we sat down at the kitchen table.

"So what's up Billy? What can I do for you?"

"Well Donna, I was wondering if you knew much about computers?"

I didn't like the way he used my first name, but seeing as he was here for help I decided to let it go. "Well, not too much, why?

"Well you remember when I was over here the other day and we all were using your computer?"

"Sure."

"Well, it was mostly me on the computer. The guys wanted to go study in the bedroom and I was left to get the data we needed for our papers. Donna, I'm real good with a computer, real good if you know what I mean."

"Billy, I don't have a clue what you're talking about. Why not just get to the point?"

"OK, fine by me. I read the e-mails from 'TheMoose63" both yours and his."

I felt faint. My whole body reddened and I began to tremble. My palms were sweaty and I wiped them on my skirt. "Wha... what do you ever mean Billy?" I asked hesitantly.

"OK Donna let me lay it out for you. I was looking around for a certain web site and in my haste I hit a wrong key and it pulled down a recent lists of web sites visited. Just their names alone were enough to make me visit them. Porn sites. OK I thought, but it could have been your sons' or even your husband who visited them. So I searched around a little more and found that you had saved the e-mails, but not in your hot mail account, but to the computers hard drive. That was really dumb Donna. An idiot could have found them. Then I read what you told TheMoose63 about thirteen year old boys. And I quote; Me? Imaging myself with a thirteen year old boy's hard cock in my mouth? Me? Imagining a thirteen year old boy ejaculating his sweet come in my mouth? Me swallowing the boys come down my throat? Lord YES I can."

"Why are you telling me this Billy?"

"Because when I read your e-mails I got so hot and so hard that I wanted you Donna. Needed you. I know your inner secrets and what you want and desire and I want to do those things with you."

"Impossible. I can't do that."

"Sure you can Donna; it's what you want anyway."

"Billy you don't understand. Those are fantasies, dreams, not what I would really do. You're mistaken if you think that's what I want. So as I said this is impossible."

"OK, let me try to explain this another way. In your e-mails you told him that you would be mortified if people found out. You said that your husband would divorce you if he even knew you were writing obscene e-mails. See what I mean?"

"So? I don't get it Billy. Except for you, no one knows about this and... Oh I see, your going to blackmail me about this, right?"

"Exactly Donna, that's my plan."

"Well it won't work! I have no intentions of doing anything with you. All you have is a couple of e-mail that could have been written by anyone. So I think it's high time that you just left this house. Get out Billy!"

"Well, Ok. If that is what you think best. But before you make a final decision, you should read the 'From' line on your e-mails. You used your real name. Anyone can get into Hot Mail and check it out. See ya, Donna,"

Jesus Christ, now what. He's right, I did use my real name. What a dumb shit. "Stop Billy. Come here honey. Let's discuss this, please."

Billy walked back over to the table and took a seat. "I don't really want to discuss it Donna, I want to see you naked, I want to have you give me a blow job and I want to fuck you. So seeing as your boys will be home in about three hours, we really need to get started."

Donna sighed and stood up. "OK Billy, what do you want me to do?"

God Damn he thought, she's' going to do it, she's really going to do it. "Well for starters, let's get the blouse and bra off. By the way, how big are your breasts?"

"I'm a 38D Billy." Donna was wearing a high collared pastel blue blouse and she began unbuttoning it. First she unbuttoned the sleeves and then started opening the blouse, one button at a time, from the top to the bottom. When she was done the blouse fell open enough that her white bra showed through to the boy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.