Jungle Virgins - The Barrister's Trial - Cover

Jungle Virgins - The Barrister's Trial

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 2: An Intruder Is Dealt With

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: An Intruder Is Dealt With - What would it be like for a lawyer to have to try and find Tarzan and Jane, to serve them papers?This is the sequel to "Jungle Virgins - How Tarzan Met Jane". This is very slow, and somewhat darker than my usual stuff, but after all... it's a trial. There is a hint of Beastiality and Rape in it, but not enough to code it that way. There's also less sex than I usually supply. But, there's a story here, and I hope you like it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Humor   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

Boy was intently watching the game of life ... and death ... in the huge laboratory that was his home. The bird he was watching appeared to be completely unaware that it was about to become the meal of the almost invisible green snake that was wound around a branch only a foot above its victim. Boy watched interestedly as the snake's head went through a series of subtle, but complicated movements as it evaluated the prey. It was, in Boy's estimation, only a few seconds away from striking when Cheetah came swinging ... and screaming ... through the canopy.

The bird flew off just as the snake dropped his head to strike. Boy looked up disgustedly at his father's companion and frowned.

"Why do you have to be so noisy?" he said in a language that, to this day, has not been recorded or fully analyzed, but which is known to have been understood by a variety of animals in that part of the jungle.

His disgust flashed to ashes, however, as Cheetah yipped, signed and squealed about the interesting man-thing he'd seen only moments before. Boy understood that this was a "new" man thing, that looked like Boy, or maybe like his mother, he couldn't tell for sure. With a forced breath that came out as a low toned honk, Boy told Cheetah to lead him to the place he had seen this.

Later, when his mother wanted to know exactly where things had taken place, Boy took her to the place he started from, and then to where he found Penny. Jane estimated, in her own mind, that it was a distance of some two Kilometers or so from where Cheetah found him. Boy covered it in less than ten minutes, which would have been astonishing, had he been running. But there were a whole bunch of trees in the way, as well as a fair sized river, and it was faster to go as Cheetah did, from branch to branch, using vines, like his father had taught him.

He heard the new person before he saw her. Cheetah was sitting on a tree branch up ahead - Cheetah always won their races - and was staring intently down into a clearing and pointing his long, hairy arm. Boy's first thought was that Cheetah had been imagining things. Cheetah had said the man thing was in trouble, and was making the "I need much help quickly" noise.

But what Boy heard was a female voice moaning, loudly, admittedly, but NOT as if she were in horrible pain. It WAS an interesting sound, however, because it DID have pain in it, thought not TERRIBLE pain. There was also ... pleasure.

"How odd." Thought Tarzan's son of seventeen years.

But when he got to a place where he could see what was going on in the clearing, he quit thinking about things philosophically and sprang into action.

He was careful. His foe had a blow gun and the poison in those darts would affect even an animal as big as he was. He opted for using a vine to swing down and appear from above, as it were. If his feet were positioned just right, he would probably break the ribs of the cannibal who was in the process of eating what appeared to be a white woman, like his mother.

And he was eating her alive!

Penny knew she was done for. When her eyes cleared and she was able to see the ... thing ... that had captured her, she realized he was some sort of aboriginal native. THIS man met her full expectations of the dangerous black Africans she had in her stereotype-muddled brain when she accepted this assignment. She knew immediately that she had, in fact, arrived in deepest, darkest, and surely ... most dangerous Africa.

He was dressed, if you could call it that, in bird feathers, primarily, with bits of fur and bleached bones held to various parts of his body with vines of some sort. More than one of these bones were ... human, based on her university biology classes. His appearance was picture post card perfect for that of a cannibal, and she came to the dreadful conclusion that this man was going to kill her.

Her mind stopped there, lest she sink into that deep place in her mind that was only blackness, a place where many people who are institutionalized live, on a daily basis. She refused to let herself think of what might happen to her body after she died.

All this flitted through her mind as she took in deep rasping breaths and screamed her lungs out in mindless terror. She jerked on her arms and legs wildly, at the vines that restrained her, spread eagled on the ground. They dug into her soft flesh and she bled.

Another thing that went through her mind was how, when she'd originally been hired into the firm as a Solicitor, she'd ached to get into court, where the REAL action was. And, after she'd worked her wiles on the partners, she'd gotten her way. As a Barrister she was ferocious and tenacious, actually quite good at defending the rich clients her firm represented. Many a prosecutor thought long and hard about settling, rather than face her in court. As such, she had come to think of herself as indestructible and free to pursue her plans at her whim.

Until now.

Suddenly and violently, she faced one of the people she would happily have defended in court for just such an incident as this, had he enough money to hire her.

But she was dealing with him as a victim ... she was on the wrong side of the table. And she wasn't going anywhere soon.

Her captor moved from where he had been squatting, watching her writhe and scream. She wished she couldn't see now. Her horrified eyes saw him stand up and saw his hand stroke his very erect knobby and bent phallus. He stepped between her legs and she struggled against her restraints again, causing only more pain and bleeding.

But when he kneeled, he didn't ravish her with that awful club, as she expected.

Instead he lowered his mouth to her sex and began to lick and suck at her vulva.

Malatiku was puzzled. He'd seen the older men of the tribe having sex many times, and he had taken slaves himself. He expected this woman who looked so different to BE different. But she tasted like any woman, which surprised him. He lifted his face and examined her milk bags. They were bigger, rounder than the girls in his village had. Maybe they were full of tasty milk. He planned on cutting them off and eating them. He hoped they'd be sweet.

He sucked hard at each of the strange pink nipples to see if they were sweet.

Nothing.

The screaming stopped, though, and she moaned. Now there were just wracking sobs. All the slaves sobbed and cried when this was done to them. Maybe she was just like any other woman, except she was albino. He wanted to taste her juices. If he worked on her long enough they would come. Then he could put his seed in her. Then he could feast.

Penny collapsed, exhausted from her screaming and the sobs that had jerked her body violently. The animal meant to have sex with her, that much was plain. She was so disgusted by the thought that her cherished virginity would be lost to this piece of human shit that she thought she'd rather just die and get it over with.

Almost.

He moved to her nipples and she moaned in dismay. Her nipples had always been her weak spot. They were so sensitive she could have an orgasm just by squeezing and mauling them. Her moan was filled with self loathing as the sparks she loved so much shot from her nipples to her pussy. Then he stopped and went back to that pussy, which was now beginning to produce moisture, against her will. A tiny place in her mind took the time to be astonished that her body would betray her in these circumstances. She had once gotten a man free from a rape charge by getting his victim to admit she had had an orgasm during the act. That had proved, to her mind, and that of the jury, that it hadn't really been rape.

As his nose dug between her virgin folds, her body betrayed her as it reacted naturally to physical stimulus and began to prepare her for the penis it expected to enter her. Penny felt shame, on a number of levels.

She was beside herself. Rage battled with lust and shame as, despite her strongest attempts to stop them, her hips lifted off the ground, or tried to. Because she was stretched so tightly she couldn't move them and the agony of unfulfilled passion was added to the mix of conflicting emotions washing over her.

Then he lifted his painted face and moved up, over her. Now was the time. She lifted her head and cried out "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" as she saw his rigid penis only inches away from her pink vulva.

The head of his penis nudged between her nether lips and, with a cry of dismay she let her head flop back on the leafy forest floor. There was pain as her cherished maidenhead was stretched...

And then ... nothing!

Except the whoosh and thud that were somehow involved with the magical disappearance of her rapist. She raised her head again, staring wildly around, but he was gone!

Was it some demented dream? She tried to rub her eyes.

She was still staked out tightly.

A sound to her right caused her to crane her head. She could barely see. There were TWO men now, her attacker and another man ... a WHITE man! They were grappling!

Suddenly she felt something at her thighs. She looked and screamed at the hairy monster that was now between her legs, its face inches from her wide open pussy. It sniffed, and then ran its tongue from her anus to her clitoris. Then it screeched and shook its head wildly, its evil teeth grinning as it hopped up and down, its arms flapping in the air.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.