Summer of 82 - Cover

Summer of 82

Copyright© 2005 by Lord Robar

Chapter 1: Memories of Christmas past

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Memories of Christmas past - A story of young love between two rural teens. What happens when a tomboy turns into a woman and a fella falls in love with his best friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Masturbation   Slow  

I walked in the door of my first hour art class, it was typical pandemonium. I looked around until my eyes set upon Jodi Koller. A beautiful petite corn silk blond. Her eyes were the color of little blue chicory flowers. Her button nose and perfect smile rounded out the prettiest face I had ever seen. She sat there in old Levi's and a red tube top, looking back at me with a smile in her eyes.

I walked over and sat down at the table next to her.

"Hey Gorgeous." I said with a grin as I brought my gaze up from her small, but perfect breasts to her eyes. "How are you this morning?"

Letting her expression go from pleasant, to disgust, then to lascivious delight. "Morning sweetheart." She giggled as she leaned in for a quick kiss.

"Doing much better now that you're here." She replied

As Mrs. Schultz, tried in vain to bring all out pandemonium down to a level resembling moderate chaos.

Jodi said. "Daddy wants to know if you can come over tonight and start plowing the north 60 over by Duggins'. He said if you could start that tonight then finish it tomorrow along with the 40 over on the creek he would sure appreciate it." She looked into my eyes for a moment her smile growing as she gazed. "He also said if you can do that and I can take care of some other things, he would let us have Saturday night and all day Sunday off. You know what that means!"

"Oh Yeah! Curtis' party Saturday night down by the old bridge. I know it's going to be a blowout!" I said showing my excitement.

Raising an eyebrow "so are things about ready?" Jodi asked in a cryptic reference.

"Thingsare coming along just fine" I whispered.

4 o'clock that afternoon found me in the cab of Ron Koller's tractor pulling a plow around a very boring 60 acre field, day dreaming about a blue eyed girl.

At about 10:00 I saw headlights pulling into the field, as they came closer I could see it was Ron's truck. I stopped the tractor and waited. As the truck pulled up along side the tractor, my sweet heart stuck her head out the driver side window.

" Hey! Daddy wants to know if you are going to stay out here all night or what?"

"Naw, I was trying to get as much done tonight as I could, that's all. I am ready for some dinner though." I replied.

"Well come on then. Momma has a plate for you in the oven. Daddy said to leave the tractor here for the night."

You don't have to tell me twice." I said jumping down off the tractor.

As my ass hit the seat Jodi's knees were straddling my hips. With both hands holding my face her lips devoured mine. Mashed together, tongues swirling, I was fighting for breath, finally able to come up for air when Jodi released me.

"Goddamn girl!"

"I know William, I take your breath away!"

Giggling she crawled off me and got back behind the wheel. "I guess we better git for the house Daddy is waiting."

As we entered through the back door into the kitchen Kate, Jodi's mother was pulling a plate out of the warm oven. "Here William, sit down and eat your supper."

I looked at her as she set the plate full of Roast beef, potatoes and carrots onto the table. I always thought Kate was a very beautiful woman. Petite which is where Jodi got her size. As matter of fact I kind of figured Jodi was a very close, younger image of her mother. So I secretly hoped that as she aged she would take after her mother. Especially her nice boobs and fleshy round ass.

Kate caught me looking. With a smirk she said, "Come on William sit down and eat."

As she stepped over to the sink, Jodi slapped my arm and in a whisper, "God William checking out my mom!"

As Jodi giggled I ate. And unbeknownst to us Kate stood at the sink smiling as a little color came to her throat and chest.

Turning from her station at the sink Kate spoke. "William are you planning on going home or do you want to sleep in the spare bedroom?"

"If you don't mind Kate I will just spend the night here. By the time I got home my brother would be gone anyway. Plus I would most likely be back here before he got home from work. As far as Wendy is concerned... Well I sure don't need to see her tonight."

"Not at all William." Kate's words were soft and very tender. She knew how hard it had been for me losing my parents, and it was no big secret that Wendy and I didn't usually get along.

"You are always welcome." She smiled looking at her daughter. "Jodi, please go draw William a bath, I'm sure he would feel better after a good soak and washing up."

As she headed up stairs to draw me a bath, Ron came out to the kitchen. Setting down he asked, "So how is that field coming?"

"Good Ron, I will be done in the morning and then will get onto your south 40. That should go pretty good as it is better soil." I said optimistically

"Yeah, that always has been my best field." He said nodding his head in agreement.

I would like to get that fallow field across the road plowed before Wednesday, He looked at me. "Do you think you can get that done for me?"

"Barring, disaster or rain, I don't see a problem with it. Might be able to get it done after school Monday. Being it's only a 30. Then I will get everything all disked and ready for planting."

Ron was getting ready to say something when Jodi called down saying my bath was ready.

I looked at him, he smiled and said. "It'll keep Bill, go get a bath it's getting late."

With that he got up and headed to the master bedroom that was off the living room. Kate walked up to me making eye contact. She smiled and bent down giving me a fairly motherly kiss on the lips and said "Good night William, thank you for all the help"

As she turned to follow her husband, I watched her walk towards her room.

"Hey, Romeo if you are done checking out my mother's ass, get up here and get your bath."

I looked at Jodi; Her smiling eyes were speaking volumes. I put my plate into the sink and headed upstairs. As I stepped into the bathroom Jodi was peeling off her clothes. "Come on William, chop chop! Or you'll be washing your own back"

I started ripping my clothes off as fast as I could, my erection getting painfully entangled in my under shorts as I hurried. Before I finished, Jodi was already climbing into the big claw foot tub.

I let my toe touch the water as a test run, it wasn't bad but as I lowered myself in and reached my nut sack region, I let out a bit of a yelp. "Damn it, Jo this water is hot!"

Giggles from behind me told me she was having a blast with my discomfort. "Aw my poor little Billy's tushy got too warm!" And then busted out laughing.

"Come on sweety it isn't that bad." She said. "I sat right down in it first, did you hear me complaining?"

"No Jo, but then again we both know you're tougher than I am!" I replied in mock pout.

"Yeah, Right." She giggled slapping me on the shoulder.

"OK, William scoot forward then lean back, so we can get your hair wet."

I knew the procedure, This was certainly not the first time Jodi and I had been in this tub together.

For the time and place, allowing a 15-year-old girl, to get naked anywhere around a 15-year-old boy, would have been considered extremely liberal. In the land of the religious right this wasn't done. In fact the Kollers were conservatives to the core, but this was different and they weren't religious.

As Jodi gently massaged the shampoo into my hair, her fingertips caressing my scalp, I wondered about their attitude toward me. I started working for Mr. Koller shortly after my folks died when I was almost 13.

He had always said to me. "Bill you work like a man and when you are running my equipment you think like a man, so there is no reason to treat you like anything other then a man."

I was always very proud that Ron treated me that way. Even with his daughter.

"Hey, You lost in there?" Jodi broke into my thoughts.

"No, just thinking about stuff." I said still not wanting to bust out of my revelry.

"Well that stuff is going to have to wait, I refuse to be ignored over stuff!" And with that she pushed my head under the water, barely giving me a chance to catch my breath before hand.

As I resurfaced Jodi was giggling, wash cloth and soap in hand. "Come on you dirty boy lets get you finished up. Daddy will be mad as hell at me if I keep you up all night."

Being washed from head to toe I climbed out of the tub. Jodi had a towel in hand ready to receive me. As I was watch in the brown water quickly going down the drain Jodi spoke up.

" I can't believe I was sitting in that mud puddle with you."

"I know, it's truly amazing what you'll do for me." I chided her.

We both broke out laughing as Jodi gently pushed me towards the bedroom. "Go William, I will rinse out the tub and be there shortly."

I walked into the spare bedroom that was across the hall from Jodi's. It was called the spare bedroom, but it was actually mine. I was a frequent guest in this house and only on rare occasions did some one else sleep in here. Usually only the rare occasional distant relative that might come and visit for a couple days, but usually it was just me.

The room was nothing fancy. Hard wood floor, with an old oval "rag rug" centered under the old cast iron double bed, Plaster walls painted light custard yellow. An old oak framed mirror, dresser, and a nightstand, along with a shaker chair were the only furnishings.

There was a 5x6 closet that had some of my clothes hanging in it. They ranged from work to descent enough for school. Some were mine from home but a lot of them were second hand jeans, Levi's and wrangler's that Kate and Jodi picked up for me.

I actually lived here almost half the time. My bother worked second shift and I didn't get along with my sister, so I rarely had any reason to go home other then to take care of things around there.

I laid out my clothes for the next day. Grabbing my rattiest pair of jeans and a long sleeved cotton shirt that was nothing better then a work shirt. Getting under shorts, socks and a tee shirt out of the dresser. I laid them all on the chair.

Standing at the mirror I combed my hair. The stile of the day was long, the longer the better! But between practicality and trying to keep Ron's respect, I kept mine fairly short. My hair was already starting to look golden blond. I actually had light brown hair, but working out in the sun bleached it quick.

I pulled back the bedding and crawled into bed to wait for Jodi. It had been over a week since we last made love, and I was plenty horny. She had informed me Yesterday that she was done, so I had been looking forward to tonight.

Wondering what the hell was keeping Jodi was the last thing I remembered as sleep over took me.

As my eyes opened I realized it was still dark. I glanced at the clock, 4:54 AM. I just lay there taking in my surroundings. Jodi was laying with her head on my chest, arm around my waist and her left leg between mine. I could feel her small hard breasts pushing into my side; I was lying there with my arm around her waist. She moved a little in her sleep, her pussy fuzz tickling my leg.

Kissing her on the fore head, I reached down and gently caressed her wonderful little butt. Jodi had a very nice little "apple ass" as we called them. Her breasts were hard little cones. She was a late developer so her breasts were still in the hard juvenile stage, just getting defined nipples last winter.

I lay there thinking it would be fantastic if she caught up to her mother's 34D's one day, when she started to stir. I always got a kick out of her mourning coos and whimpers; it was part of her sensuality. She was in the middle of making the transition from hardcore tomboy to a sensual, sexual woman.

A year ago her breasts were not much more then rock hard bumps in her tee shirt. She looked 12 instead of having just turned 14. Back then we were buddies; oh she was a girl and would have put her arms around my waist. If we were riding somewhere on my dirt bike, but that was it! Other then that and swimming down at the creek it was strictly like two buddies on the surface.

That all changed on Christmas Eve. The Kollers had had some of their relatives over for dinner and invited me, as my brother would be at work, until about 8:00 Christmas morning. And Wendy had "plans".

When I asked Kate what I should wear, She smiled and said, "Just dress nice William." She reached out using her fingers; she brushed my hair away from my eyes. Getting up on her tiptoes she kissed me on the end of my nose. "You are such a sweet boy William."

With that she had turned back to her cooking, leaving me feeling funny as she often did. Not funny in a bad way, but more of warm, dizzying, unsure way. She always radiated a strong motherly love around me, but it always seemed like there was something else, it was that "something else" that all to frequently left me hard as a rock!

It wasn't too much longer before I would figure it out. It was raw sexuality that oozed out of Kate Koller's pores that I constantly was picking up on. Pheromones? Or was Kate just such a sensual woman that a horny teenager like me couldn't help himself? Who knows?

So that afternoon I was at home getting all slicked up. I didn't have a suit or anything; I did have a nice southwestern dress jacket and Stetson That my grandparents had bought for me in New Mexico.

After taking a shower I shaved off any and all peach fuzz and put on some of my brother Stephen's old spice. Brushed my teeth, twice just to make sure. Then I pulled out my best pair of boot cut Levi's putting them on along with a nice western cut shirt my aunt Lynn had made for me. Bolo tie and Viola!

I Pulled a small box out of my dresser, opening it I looked at the knife inside it was a 4-inch folding Buck knife. That had a razor sharp 3 1⁄2 inch blade, along with a black leather belt case. In the bone handle was her name, "JODI". Man was she going to love this knife.

I took care to wrap it nice. Putting a tag with her name on it and a large red bow. Jodi and me were buddies, and had been as long as either one of us could remember. But I was starting to have more then just friendly feelings for her. I sure as hell didn't buy expensive presents for my other friends, that knife had set me back 45 bucks!

Decked out in my western Duds, Ron picked me up at 5:00 PM. As I climbed into his truck the heater was blasting warm air. "Hi Bill you look all slicked up tonight."

"Yes Sir, Kate said to dress nice." I replied.

"Well we certainly don't want to get Kate riled at us now do we." he chuckled.

"You piss that woman off and it's like a weasel in the hen house. There is lots of excitement and the feathers do fly." He said laughing at his own joke.

"While we are on that track," he said looking at me. "Kate made JO wear a dress tonight, you might want to go real easy around that subject. If you know what I mean" That last with a wink.

"Yes Sir, I am quite sure I know exactly what you mean." I smiled.

I was damn sure that there had been one hell of a fight to get Jodi into that dress. Jodi didn't do dresses, she didn't do heels and she sure as hell didn't do curling irons. The Jodi I knew was all about sneakers, blue jeans and a long braid that hung clear to her ass. She had told me one time that that was the deal her mother had made. If she kept her hair long she didn't have to wear dresses except for on very rare occasions. But I rarely ever saw her hair out of a braid.

Lost in my own thoughts I suddenly realized that the truck had stopped moving and Ron was looking at me. "Thems was some pretty deep thoughts there Bill, we been sitting here for better then a minute now".

"Sorry." I said. "I was just thinking about what it took to get Jodi into that dress." I looked at him in mock seriousness. "Kate and Jodi didn't hurt each other did they?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.