The Taking of Susan - Cover

The Taking of Susan

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2005 by TheMoose63

Erotica Sex Story: Steven's two 14 year old friends are trying to get to his mother, little do they know that she is horny too and would, perhaps enjoy playing with them. See how James and William tease and then fuck Steven's mother, Susan

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Group Sex   First   .

This story is dedicated to a reader who dropped me a line and told me some of her fantasies, a woman who lives somewhere in the U.S with her husband and two sons and has thoughts and fantasies, like we all do.

Susan glanced over at the kitchen clock, one o'clock. She had just fed the three teenage boys and was cleaning up their mess. She looked out the window and watched the boys frolicking around by the pool. Her son, Steven and his two friends from the soccer team, James and William. All three boys were fourteen year old freshmen at the local high school and were proving to be a handful to keep in line. Her son Steven was probably the most naïve of the three and she was pretty sure his hormonal level hadn't gone into high gear yet, but James and William, well they were something else.

James was definitely the leader of the pack, William was a close second but Steven was just a follower. On several occasions both James and William had made not so subtle remarks to her that could have been construed to be of a sexual nature. Oh sure, they always made sure that Steven wasn't around to hear them talk to his mother like that and then they always laughed like it was some teenage joke. But she was sure it wasn't a joke to the boys. She saw the way that they stared at her 38D bust line. No, she knew these two were hormonal trouble looking for a place to happen.

Out at the pool James and William were talking about the same subject as they watched Steven swim laps. The back door open and Susan came out of the kitchen carrying a pitcher of lemonade and three glasses. She walked over to where the two boys' were laying on deck and set down the lemonade.

Susan was wearing a pair of running shorts with a loose fitting, scoop neck top. She knew that if she leaned over just right in front of the boys they could see down her top and get a glimpse of her breasts. Why not tease them, she thought. After all they certainly had been teasing her.

"Hey you guy's, I though you might like something to drink. Sun's awful hot today."

"Thank you Ms. Susan, the boy's said in unison."

Susan, at 48, had always asked the boy's to call her by her first name as Mrs. made her feel so old. "You're welcome," she replied.

Susan set the tray down, grabbed a glass and handed it to James. "Here you are James," she said, and leaned over and filled his glass. From this angle James had a perfect view of Susan's breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra and he could clearly see her areolas and nipples.

After Susan had poured the rest of the lemonade and gone back inside James turned to William and said, "You know Willie, we are going to have to get some of that."

"Shit Jim, don't talk like that. What do you think she is going to do, strip down and fuck two teenage friends of her sons?"

James ignored Williams's comments. "But did you see her when she bent over? You could see her tits, Christ Willie; she wasn't even wearing a bra. God those tits have to be 38's! I've just got to get my hands on them."

Steven jumped out of the pool and joined his friends. "Hey guys, how about some lemonade for me?"

"Oh yea, sure," James said. "Hey Willie, pour Steven a glass, would ya?"

Steven's two friends left around three and he cleaned up around the pool and then went inside to help his mother with dinner.

After dinner Steven went upstairs to work on his computer and Susan snuck up on her husband who was watching TV. She came up behind him, wrapped her arms around his neck and began kissing him just below his left ear.

Damn Susan! What do you think you're doing? Stop that right now. You're acting like some kind of an animal. You know that God doesn't want his flock acting like animals, now leave me alone, I'm trying to watch this show.

Susan thought it was ironic that God had a "flock" but didn't want them acting like animals. Hummm, seems like an oxymoron to me.

It was one o'clock in the morning and Susan was tossing and turning in bed, unable to sleep. She looked over at her seeping husband. God she loved him, but his conversion to a born-again Christian had ruined their sex life. She had always been the sexual aggressor in the marriage but he had enjoyed her inventiveness too. She liked to suck on his cock, even as big as it was. She couldn't take all of him in her mouth but she could get his head in there, and when she made her tongue hard she could get it down just a little into his pee hole. Then when he was about to cum she would reach down and grab his scrotum and deny the cum its escape route until she was ready. She liked to make him cum like that and when he did he yelled loud enough to wake neighbors for two blocks. But he did enjoy it. He also enjoyed tit-fucking her. Susan's breasts were so pliable that he could get his cock imbedded between the two tits and enjoy himself for ages. She liked it because when his cock slid up between her breasts she could lick the head with her tongue.

As she thought about sex with her husband, her hand drifted down and went under her panties and began caressing her now very wet lips. She found her clitoris and she began the slow rubbing motion that she was so used to then her mind drifted in another direction, to James and William. No one knew, nor would she ever share with anyone what those two young teens actually did to her, sexually. It had been so long since her husband had touched her just the thought of two young, viral hard cocks made her even hornier. She rubbed faster and faster, James's and William's hard bodies displayed in her mind until she knew she would cum and then she sunk her middle finger deep inside her pussy. "Arrgggh, Oh yesssssss" she said in almost a whisper as her cum ran down her engorged lips. Her butt settled back down in the bed and she quickly looked over to see if she had awakened her husband. No. Good.

The next day Steven and his father left for the shopping mall around one and told Susan that they were going to do some shopping and catch a movie and should be back around dinner time. Susan took the opportunity of having the house all to herself and decided to do some cleaning. Because it was summer and hot out she put on pair of her jogging shorts and a t-shirt, no bra. Around three she slumped down on the couch, hot, tired and thirsty. She stood, walked over to the wall unit and turned on the air conditioner then went into the kitchen and poured herself a glass of wine. She had just sat back down at the kitchen table when the front doorbell rang.

Susan walked to the door and when she opened it she saw both James and William standing on the porch smiling at her.

"Hi Ms. Susan," they said. "Is Steven here?"

"No he isn't. He and his father have gone to the mall and won't be back until later this

evening."

"Oh," James said somewhat disappointed.

"Gee," William chimed in. "We thought we could fool around in the pool and cool off."

"Well, if you boys want to use the pool, you're welcome to it. Go ahead out through the kitchen. You both know the way."

"Oh, great Susan," James said with a smile and then, out of the blue, he reached up and kissed her on the lips. "Thanks, really, it's so hot and... and well... you're just so nice."

Susan blushed at the kiss. "OK you two, out you go."

The boys went out to the pool, stripped down to their trunks and began playing around in the pool. Susan watched them from the kitchen window and saw the tanned, muscled bodies of the two teenagers as they played in the pool. Look at those hard butts, she thought. God she would love to get her hands on a nice hard butt like theirs. James ran around the pool and Susan saw that he seemed to have quite a bulge in his trunks. What would a teenage cock feel like in her throat? Christ, I've got to quit thinking like this. She went into her bedroom and stripped off her pants and t-shirt and put on a two piece bikini, one that should attract the boy's attention but one that was not to risqué. Let's see what they think of Ms. Susan now!

The backdoor opened and the boys looked up as Susan came out of the house carrying three cans of Cokes, "OK guys, here are your treats for the afternoon. I though you might enjoy some cold refreshments."

James looked at Susan, first at her bikini and then at her eyes, he smiled at her and said, "Actually I was hoping that you would be the refreshments for the afternoon."

When she tilted her head and looked at him quizzically, he continued, "Oh you know what I mean Susan, you're just soooooo nice to us, it's real refreshing treat to have you around."

"Susan?" William said. "Could you spread some sunscreen on my back?"

"Mine too," said James.

"OK boys, over on your stomachs." Susan spread lotion on her hands and rubbed it on William back and legs. When she finished with him she moved over to James, sat down beside him and rubbed the lotion on his back and then down his legs too. When both boys turned over to finish putting the sunscreen on their arms and legs, Susan saw that they both had erections pushing on their trunks. "OK you two, I think you're both done. What about a swim?"

James was the first in the pool closely followed by William. Susan sat on the side of the pool dangling her feel in the warm water. "Hey Susan?" James yelled, "Come on in, the water feels great!"

"No, you guy's have fun, I think I'll just tan a bit." She got up and walked over to the side of the pool, spread out her towel and lay face down on the deck, and then she reached behind her and untied her bikini straps. Don't want to have tan lines now do we? Once the straps were undone, she tucked them under her breasts and settled down for a quiet, relaxing afternoon.

James was the first to notice that Susan had undone her bra strap and he whispered to William. "Hey Willie, she's undone her bra straps, let's go over and see if we can... uh... well just follow my lead, OK?"

"Sure Jim, let's go."

They got out of the pool, and while drying off walked over to where Susan was laying. James shook his hair and some of the water sprayed on Susan's back causing her to jump a little bit and James was sure he caught a glimpse of her breasts. "Hey Susan, you want some sunscreen on your back?" James said.

Susan looked up at James's smiling face and thought, what the hell, why not let them have a little feel. Can't let them go too far though, after all it's just teasing were doing here. "Sure boys. Could you do both my back and legs?"

James took the tube and squirted some lotion on his hand and then gave it to William. James started at Susan's shoulders and began to work the sunscreen in and round her neck and then started working his hands down her back towards her waist. William started rubbing at her feet and then moved up to her calves and then on up to her thighs. His hands were getting pretty close to her butt, when he stopped and moved back down her legs. James, on the other hand was getting much bolder. His hands stopped just short of Susan's butt, but then he moved to do her sides and his hands dropped down and were very close to her breasts.

Susan lay in the sun enjoying the attention of the two boys and the four hands. She wondered why William had stopped before his hands reached her butt. Probably chickened out, she thought. When James's hands began rubbing her sides she knew that he would try and feel her breasts and she was actually hoping that he would. She wasn't against giving him a little feel or two. As the boys continued to rub the lotion on her back and legs she could feel the old urges welling up from deep within her and the dampness began between her legs. Oh, that just feels so damn good.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.