The Passion Of Art (Version Delta) - Cover

Preview

The Passion Of Art (Version Delta)

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, mt/Fa, Teenagers, Consensual, Romantic, Reluctant, Heterosexual, Cheating, Incest, Mother, Son, Brother, Sister, First, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Petting, Pregnancy, Slow,

Erotica Sex Story: When Valerie asked her son and daughter to pose for a nude painting she didn't intend that they fall in love ... or have sex, but they did. Feeling like she was falling for her son herself, Valerie had to do something. Then she remembered the relationship she used to have with HER brother...

Author's Note: This story is written in four versions, with four different plot lines.

In version Alpha mother and son are the primary characters.

In version Bravo mother, son and daughter are the primary characters.

In version Charlie the Alpha plot is used, but introduces an Aunt into the story.

In version Delta the Bravo plot is used, but introduces an Uncle into the story.

This is an interactive story, which means that, while you're reading the story, you will be given a choice of where to go as the story begins to expand. At the end of chapter one, for example, you will be given a chance to select the next chapter that most matches your particular fantasy or interest. To navigate at interactive points, all you have to remember is which version you want to read.

You can, if you wish, read the story four different times, with four different outcomes. Some of the text in each plot line is the same. For example, the first three chapters of versions Alpha and Charlie are identical, while the remaining chapters of each are different. But the four stories end up in different ways, involving different characters. All you have to do is remember which version you read last time, as you select where to go.

Bob

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.