Oil of Roses
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2005 by Jim Reader

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Broken in spirit, Harry Grimes is saved by a young woman who turns out to need some saving herself. Together, they and their friends combine strengths and divide weaknesses, building a most unusual modern tribe and exploring the meaning of friendship, love, and sexuality in a "freak-friendly" community.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   BBW   Slow  

His S-80 was careening down the wet road on the edge of 'out-of-control'. In the darkness outside the windows trees and boulders and bridge supports and buildings nestled themselves up snugly to the very side of the highway, flashing past almost too fast for recognition.

His eyes went to the speedometer and he watched the needle climb past '120'. He'd been here before, many times over the past months and when it had begun the terror had overwhelmed him. But as time had gone by and the emptiness inside had grown more pronounced, had grown more inescapable, there'd been nothing left there to birth any terror.

He'd grown very comfortable with the speed and the slick road, the sudden death so close to him. Comfortable enough to enjoy slaloming the car back and forth, testing his luck, seeing just how close he could come.

After all, what was the worst that could happen? What more did he have to lose?

But now, now something had changed and the terror was back. It roared up out of his depths and washed over him like a great wave, choking him, blinding him. He felt the car veering to the right and he knew he had seconds to correct his course or he'd never see her again and the emptiness would return and his love would be ashes in his mouth and where the light from her eyes used to warm him there'd be nothing but cold desolation and the pain and fear within him found a voice and that voice clawed its way up his throat, raping his vocal cords as it tore through and it was the sound a soul made when banished from the sight of God and his hands grabbed the wheel and tried to turn the car away from the danger but the wheel wouldn't turn as he felt his nails shatter and the tips of his fingers shred as the bone underneath pushed through from the force of his grip and there was nothing he could do and he'd never even be able to tell her 'goodbye' or how much he loved her-

"HARRY!"

-and she'd think he'd left because he didn't love her, she'd think he'd left because he never loved her and the front corner of the car hit something and time slowed so every second of his damnation could be enjoyed and the police report would say he'd run his car into 'whatever' and they'd all 'know' it was suicide and he could only cringe away from the thought of what that would do to her and now the passenger-side dash arrived like a herald announcing the nearness of the engine to come and-

"HARRY GODDAMNIT!"

-he felt his shoulders dislocate as he used all he was to turn the fucking wheel and the car was shaking back and forth in a rhythm new to the cataclysm and he wasn't going to fucking die here but he knew that was bullshit because he really was and there was nothing he could do to stop it as the dash continued its inexorable drive towards him, pinning his right hand to the wheel as it bent and began its voyage to mate with his chest and the measured shaking continued, back and forth and he'd never see her beautiful smile again and that was Hell, no matter what you'd been taught in any fucking Sunday School, that was Hell and he was going there-

As a sharp stinging pain inflamed the side of his face and his eyes shot open. Her face, as beautiful as the dawn and full of concern, floated before him.

His terror propelled his mouth into overdrive.

"Baby Girl it wasn't suicide and don't you ever think I don't love you because I do and I didn't mean to leave you I tried so hard so goddamn hard but there was nothing I could do and when they tell you it was suicide it wasn't because there's no reason for me to want to leave you ever and if I never saw your smile again I'd be in Hell and I'm so sorry I won't be here to take care of you-"

"HARRY," she shouted, "you were having a dream baby, you were having a nightmare, its ok, you're not going anywhere, you're safe, you're right here and I'm not going to let anything happen to you."

His chest gave birth to deep wracking sobs as he continued to mouth his dream's overflow. Carol drew him to her, placed his head between her breasts and stroked his hair, rocking him gently.

"Harry, baby, you're fine, it's ok, you're not leaving me. You're not going anywhere, baby, you're staying right here."

As he slowly calmed, she reached to the bedside table and retrieved great wads of tissue, helped him to wipe his face and blow his nose.

There, safe in the arms of his girl, he told her of the dream, and the history of the dream, and how tonight had been different.

When he was through, when he had wound down, she gently led his mouth to her breast.

"Harry, baby, there you go, there sweetie, that's good, yes, I like that... that's good, suck your Baby Girl's tit."

"Now Harry, you just keep sucking and let me talk for a bit." Her voice was soft and calm, implacable. "If I ever meet Angie, I'm going to put her in the hospital. If you don't want me to, you're going to have to give me express and clear orders to the contrary because otherwise, I'm gonna kick that cunt to the curb and curb stomp her till it stops feeling good to me. And that, my dear sweet Harry, could take a long time."

"Now, roll over on your back and let me please you, help to wash that horrible dream out of your mind and fill it with happier thoughts, ok?"

Continuing to nurse at her breast like a man possessed, Harry slowly and carefully rolled over, scooting backwards on the bed into a sitting position.

She reached down and behind her to find his cock, fully erect, straining to meet her hand. Throwing a leg over him, she guided him in.

His dick penetrated her wet heat effortlessly as she lowered herself onto him, her eyes locked on his face. As her hips began their dance, tears flowed down her cheeks as she reflected that if every bad experience of her life had been necessary to bring her to this room, this time, this man, then they were worth it. They were all worth it. She'd found her place in the world.

It would be wise for those who might hurt Harry to reflect that pets will fiercely defend their Masters.

Harry's mind, still unsettled from the nightmare, found solace in the act of sucking his Baby Girl's tit. It was if he was nursing at the breast of tranquility, calm running down his throat in a never-ending stream. Oh, his dick might be anything but at peace at the moment, and his body might be yearning to join it in its rigor, in its vigor, but his mind and his soul, those were finding that quiet center of nirvana. He knew without thinking that Carol was meant to be a part of his life. It was not a rational thought, it was an acknowledgement of what was; true, irrefutable and carved into the granite of his being.

Together they found their pace and moved as one, gently surging in unison, an act of love that was not a race to an orgasmic finish line, but rather a laying-on-of-hands, a holy healing of two people that life had had its rough way with.

"Harry," she gasped, "I want you not to think, don't think of anything at all. Don't even think about what I'm saying, just let it flow into you and then flow out of you. Everything you sense, however you sense it, is not to be thought about, it's to be felt. I'm not speaking words, I'm making pretty sounds. What you see with your eyes is not a woman riding her love, it is shapes and colors and pretty designs, floating before you solely to delight your senses. All your nerves, all your senses tie into your cock, Harry. They all feed into your beautiful cock. They don't feed information to the brain; they feed sensation to your dick."

Harry's mind, relaxed, tranquil and safe, found it easy to follow her instructions. He identified, quantified, qualified nothing; he merely experienced it and all the experienced sensations were good and they all began to trickle through his body like the beginnings of mountain streams and the streams grew and all the streams led to his cock, buried deep within the source of his peace and as he let go of the rational, she left words behind and began to sing to him, pleasant notes without meaning, it was as if a circuit was completed and it ran from his extremities to his cock and from there to her cunt and then out to her extremities and back across to his. Their bodies were fused and jolted as if from a great surge of electricity and they sang together as the seconds stretched to infinity.


As Anna Pessino approached Harry Grimes' house, she reflected again on the will of God and how it somehow seemed to demand that bad things happen to good people.

She had kept house for Mr. Harry's parents and for Mr. Harry and his wife Ms. Angie when they were together, and she had never liked that Ms. Angie, or trusted her, but now she was working for Ms. Angie five days a week, and was sneaking over to clean house for Mr. Harry on one of her two days off and praying Ms. Angie never found out or she'd lose her position with her.

Bad things happening to good people. Ms. Angie happening to Mr. Harry. Ms. Angie happening to Anna. Maybe it wasn't so much that God had bad things happening to good people, maybe it was that God had Ms. Angie happening to good people.

She had spent the months following Mr. Harry and Ms. Angie's separation watching Mr. Harry's house reflect his slow sinking into a pit she was afraid he'd never be lifted out of. She had hurt him bad, that Ms. Angie, and it seemed that the living breathing man was dying, being replaced by a ghost that could live in the house from week to week and scarcely leave a trace. She never saw him, just a check on the table every week and a note that always said the same thing, 'thank you Anna'. She never stayed late enough to see him, as she had her own family to tend to, but she thought that perhaps tonight, she would stay late, talk to him, try to talk some sense into him, try to talk some life into him, tell him what that Ms. Angie was doing in that house they used to share in Crockett Heights. Maybe if he got angry, he'd come alive again.


Harry had released Carol's breast from his mouth and she had collapsed onto him. He held her head to his chest and she nibbled and bit her way back and forth across him, lost in the taste of him. Harry's head was thrown back, his mouth wide open as he lost himself in the perfumes that wafted about the room, most strongly the smell of her and her desire.

They throbbed together as one, their incoherent moans filling the room and blending into a song of desire and longing and satisfaction and completion. They danced at the edge of their climaxes as if, in their mindlessness, they somehow knew that past that point they would become two again.


As Anna's car rounded the corner, she saw that Mr. Harry's car was in the driveway.

Perhaps he was sick, or was finally taking some time off to deal with what Ms. Angie had done to him. Whatever the reason, it would give her a chance to talk to him. She could run to the grocery for him if he needed anything.

She pulled into the drive and parked, got out and went to the front door, letting herself in. Her mouth opened, about to announce her presence, when she heard sounds she knew well.

She looked around the living room as she quietly crept through.

It was a disaster area. Boxes and bags and clothes were everywhere, chains and leather straps and metal things she couldn't identify.

Her heart sang. These were the signs of life! Life was messy and no ghost moved through this house now. This, with the sounds she was hearing? There was life in this house! Mr. Harry was back from the dead!


The two lovers felt the strain building in each of them. The inevitable could only be delayed so long before it would no longer be denied.

The avalanche began deep inside Carol and as it slowly cascaded down, its joyous answering echoes were heard inside of Harry.


Anna eased to the edge of the bedroom door and slowly moved her head around the door frame.

The young woman on top of Mr. Harry was beautiful, a full-bodied, wide-hipped girl who looked like she might well have come from the same village as Anna. She heard the song of their moans and their cries and heard the love that echoed throughout it.

The dimness of the room gave a cast to Harry's complexion and looking at the two of them, Anna was reminded of herself when she was younger riding her husband, Emiliano. Oh, the love they had made! She had been surprised the walls had not crumbled around them sometimes.

The young girl rose up on her arms and gently eased her body upright. She arched her back and continued backwards, catching herself on her arms yet again, her head hanging down above Mr. Harry's knees.

Anna watched, a smile on her face as this young girl brought life back to Mr. Harry in a way Anna had not considered.

Well, perhaps if she was 30 years younger... and not married to Emiliano... or maybe even if she was.

But she wasn't 30 years younger and she thanked God and the Virgin Mary and all the saints that this girl had come into his life.

Then she noticed the girl's face, upside down, eyes open, staring at Anna and smiling. The girl winked at her.

Anna jerked her head back and began to ease back towards the door.


As Carol leaned back, Harry could stand it no longer. He erupted inside her and it felt for all the world as if the brain he had turned off was flowing out of him with his orgasm. The inside of his skull was a great mass of wires, all short-circuiting at once.

Carol rode out his orgasm, her arched position keeping her clitoris away from contact as he bucked and started like a man possessed. She ached to come herself, had had to force herself to back away from coming and was still so close that she could taste it but felt something holding her, restraining her, as if she was awaiting some signal.

A part of her mind thought with pleasure on the look of approval she had seen on the face of the woman she assumed was Harry's housekeeper. She hoped her arrival did not prompt Harry to fire the woman. She never meant to be the cause of anyone losing their job, but if Harry wanted her to keep house for him she would. She would do anything for him.

Harry's convulsions calmed to twitches and his eyes opened to see his love stretched out in front of him, her breasts riding high in the air, her generously fleshy hips snugly sealed to his. As his mind slowly began to come back online, he ran his hands up those thighs, then up to her waist, pulling her back over and down to him.

"Baby Girl, why haven't you come yet?"

And with his question came her answer.

"Because sir, I feel that I have abused you and your privileges. Many owners consider it their prerogative to give and withhold permission to orgasm from their property. I do not wish to abuse you."

"Fair enough. Then listen; unless I explicitly state differently, you are to orgasm whenever and however while we are making love. I will not withhold that from my Baby Girl without a reason."

Carol brought herself forward, grasping him with both hands by the sides of his head and pulling him up to kiss her as she ground her crotch into his, her clitoris caressed by his pubic hair. Their lips locked and even with the post-orgasmic tenderness of his prick, he began to move under her once again as she fiercely pounded herself onto him.

Harry broke from the kiss and whispered "Come for me" into her ear.

Carol's body seemed to contract, as if she was shrinking away from everything and then she began to shake violently, a high-pitched moan voiced with every breath.

Harry held her as her orgasms rolled on and on, kissing her face and neck, and bathing in her glow. Just when he would think she was done, she would arch herself down on him again and her orgasms would thunder on.

Harry could think of no place in the world he'd rather be.

As she finally began to tremble down to a stop, she crawled up his body to place her head near his ear.

He listened, smiling, expecting a lover's endearments.

"Harry, what's your housekeeper's name?"

Harry's face had the look of a bull hit between the eyes with a two-by-four.

"Anna. Anna Pessino, why?"

"She come to clean on Thursdays?"

"Yes."

"What day is it?"

"Holy shit, it's Thursday!"

"Yeah, you'd better get ready to formally introduce us. We've already met somewhat more informally."


Anna let herself back out, praying that the girl didn't tell Mr. Harry that Anna had been spying on them.

She paced outside for a time, worrying if she was giving them enough time to finish. Finally the Texas heat drove her back to the door.

As she opened it, she yelled into the house. "Hello, Mr. Harry! It's Anna Pessino!"

From the bedroom she heard "Be with you in a minute Anna" and then, well, it sounded like someone was getting a spanking. She thought she heard Mr. Harry say "I told you this was coming".

A few moments later, out of the short hallway that led to the master bedroom came Mr. Harry in a bathrobe, hand-in-hand with the young girl she'd seen earlier, wearing a large t-shirt. She was rubbing her bottom.

"Hello Anna, it's been so long since I've seen you. How are you? How's Emiliano? How're the kids?"

He hugged her and her heart sang as she felt the life coursing through him and knew this was one that Ms. Angie had not destroyed.

"I am good and they are all fine, Mr. Harry, although Emiliano, he doesn't get around too well anymore. And who is this lovely young lady?"

"Ah, Anna Pessino meet Carol Riley. I believe the two of you met more casually just a bit ago, and you do need to get to know each other. Anna, Carol is now the lady of the house-"

Carol leapt up, throwing her arms around his neck. Her t-shirt caught on the belt of his robe so she hung there, her bare ass covered in reddened handprints before Anna, as she whispered in Harry's ear.

"Oh God sir, I love you so much."

Harry gently disentangled her and lowered her to the floor.

"As I was saying, Carol is now the lady of the house and therefore I want the two of you to get to know each other. Carol, Anna has kept house for my family for the last, let's see, eighteen years I think."

Carol took Anna's hand in both of hers.

"Anna, from what I've seen, you do a superb job and I think that the best thing for me to do will be to stay out of your way, unless you want my help."

"Ms. Carol, help I don't need, this house is no trouble at all. But company, company would be nice sometimes."

Carol's face lit up. "Harry, don't you worry, Anna and I will get along just fine."

Harry took Anna's other hand in both of his.

"Anna, the last six months have been hard on me and I want you to know that I've appreciated your efforts to brighten up the house with the fresh flowers and fruit. I was too messed up to appreciate them, but don't ever doubt that I appreciate the effort you went to. I know you know that my parents loved you and appreciated you. I feel the same. I hope I can show you how much."

"It was nothing Mr. Harry. You are a good man. Much better than that Ms. Angie deserves- "

"Anna, do me a favor, please don't mention that person again."

"Of course Mr. Harry, of course."

"Now if you'll excuse us, we'll get out of your way. We have an appointment this afternoon that we need to get ready for."

"Of course sir, you and Ms. Carol go ahead and get cleaned up and out of here."


It took longer to get out of the house than they had planned as the rest of the in-stock items from Madame Cornelius showed up promptly at noon and they checked them in and signed off on the shipment.

After a very late breakfast at a nearby bistro, Harry and Carol headed for the doctor's office.

"Baby Girl, I hate to bring up bad subjects and worse memories, but I need you to tell me all you can about Rick Cox."

"Harry, I've been thinking about that. There's really nothing at Rick's that I can't live without. I have you. There's nothing else I need. I don't want you to go to Rick's."

"Baby Girl, you're about half a heartbeat from a name change to 'Little Cunt'. Eddy and I are going to Rick's; we're getting your stuff. That's settled. Now, what can you tell me?"

"Yes sir. Rick is a small-time middle-man and drug dealer who likes to pretend he's big league. He thinks sticking metal through every part of his body he can makes him hard-core. His shipments generally arrive on Wednesday night and usually it's all been moved out or sold by late Thursday night, early Friday morning. He keeps a gun in his bedside table, but he's just as likely to be sleeping on the couch in the living room as in the bedroom, especially after a long night. He's a pretty deep sleeper. He is convinced he's a much meaner son-of-a-bitch than he is. The apartment complex is pretty dead during the day, most of the people who live there keep night hours, so a lot of noise will attract the wrong kind of attention and while I doubt they'd help Rick, no one much likes him, some of them might conceivably try to take you and Eddy for whatever you're carrying. It's apartment #257, Terra Nuevo Apartments, right off of San Jacinto."

"Charming neighborhood. Alright Baby Girl, the doctor I'm taking you to, Margo Wohler, well, she's an old friend. I trust her with you, the most precious thing I possess, so you shouldn't be nervous. You'll be fine. Do you want me in with you while she examines you?"

"No sir. I imagine she's going to ask me how I got some of these injuries. I don't think you need to hear that until after you've come back from Rick's."

"As you wish, Baby Girl, but when I'm back, I am going to want to hear everything."

"Yes sir, you will. After you're through at Rick's you have only to ask."

They pulled into the parking lot and made their way upstairs to Margo's office.

The receptionist smiled at them. "You must be Mr. Grimes. Dr. Wohler-Sapperstein had me clear the rest of the afternoon for the two of you. Go right on through, first door on the right."

When she saw them come through the door, Margo stood and made her way around the desk. She hugged Harry and it seemed to Carol that perhaps her hug was a little hungry and a little long and that both of their hugs were a little loaded with desire.

"Harry, you haven't changed a bit, still as handsome as ever."

Harry looked at Margo. She had changed.

Tall, with long limbs and a longish face, she had always reminded him somewhat of a newborn colt when they were in school together. Not that she was horse-faced by any means, Margo was a very pretty girl, and had grown into a lovely woman. With maturity her figure had filled out although in a longish fashion. Lots of voluptuous padding was there, it was just stretched out a bit. She had been beautiful and exotic when Harry had seen her last.

Now it seemed a weight was bearing down upon her, a sadness, and it was taking its toll upon her. As her soul slumped under the strain, so did all the rest of her.

"Margo, you look great. I see marriage agrees with you."

From the wince that barely flickered across her features Harry knew he'd found at least part of the problem.

"Yeah Harry, it does. Two years now, Dr. Benjamin Sapperstein, cardiologist. He's a good man Harry, we're happy."

And if that's true Margo, Harry thought to himself, I'll eat my own head.

"I'm sorry Margo, Carol, I'm being rude. Margo Wohler-Sapperstein, Carol Riley. Margo, Carol means more to me than words can express. I - I - I know that a complete physical takes a lot of time Margo, so why don't I get out of the way, let you get started. I'll be outside in the reception area."

Harry went out and exited into the hall, dialing the cell as he did so.

"Eddy, yeah, Harry here. You still in the same place? Yeah? Ok, I'll be there around eleven tomorrow morning, we'll take your truck, and I'm thinking we'll be in and out in about an hour, hour and a half. I need you to pick up some supplies for us, untraceable. Yeah, I'm thinking it might get a little messy. Here's what I need..."


When Margo called him back into her office, Carol leapt up to hug him. She seemed chastened, frightened.

"Harry, while overall she's in amazingly good health, you got to another one just in time. It'll be awhile before all the lab work gets in, but from the physical exam and the x-rays, this Rick character was slowly beating his way up to doing life-threatening damage to Carol. It's blind luck or the grace of God that he hasn't seriously injured her because he's come within a hair of it more than several times. There's evidence hidden in her body of torturous, systematic abuse."

"Harry, if she isn't screaming gibberish at you, I am."

Carol sat, looking confused, but Harry just nodded sadly.

"She did Margo. And we're going to."

Tears started to leak from Margo's eyes. She put her arms around Harry's neck and kissed him fiercely on the cheek.

"You're a goddamn good man, Harry Grimes, and don't you ever forget it; Eddy too."

She stepped away, wiping the tears away.

"Stupid Texas allergy season."

Harry smiled. "You gonna give Eddy a hug and a kiss like that if you see him?"

"You're goddamned right I will, Harry."

"I'll tell him. Have him come by and collect."

"Go right ahead. I owe him that."

"I will. Margo, I cannot thank you enough, and we'll be waiting to hear from you on the test results. I assume the receptionist will tell me how much I owe you?"

"Harry, there is no charge. And there won't be any argument. It's settled. Carol, it was a joy meeting you. Thank you for all you're doing for Harry. He deserves someone like you and I believe you deserve him. Be good to him."

Carol took Margo's hand.

"Dr. Wohler," she said, blatantly leaving off Margo's husband's name, "I will be good to him. And if you won't take money, will you please come for supper one evening, whenever it's convenient for you? Please? It's really the least I can do to thank you, and I'd insist on it if I thought I could get away with it."

"Carol, I'd love to but finding a night when Benjamin and I are both free is so difficult-"

"Dr. Wohler," Carol interjected, "I didn't invite you and your husband. I invited you."

Margo looked startled, taken aback by the breach of etiquette, but slowly she smiled.

"You're right, you did Carol, I'm sorry for assuming you meant the two of us. Let me see what I can do, I have Harry's number."

They left the office. After they had gotten into the car, Harry turned to Carol.

"Little Cunt, what the fuck was up with you slighting Dr. Sapperstein. She's married to him for heaven's sake. You were very rude."

"Sir, do you truly want an answer to that?"

"I wouldn't have asked otherwise."

"Very well sir. How did I put it? 'She's screaming, not verbally, not audibly'. Sir, she's in a lot of pain and you know as well as I do that her marriage is about as unhappy as they come."

"Alright, I'm with you so far, but what does a dinner invitation have to do with any of that?"

She turned to look at him somewhat quizzically.

"Harry, it's silly questions time again, I see. She wants you. I believe that deep down you want her too. I know that I want her. I think she can handle the truth of you and me."

"Little Cunt, even if you were right, and I think you're dead wrong about her wanting me, although you may be a little right about my wanting her, she is a very attractive woman, that still doesn't absolve you of your rudeness."

"You're right sir, it doesn't. And I stand ready to accept any punishment you see fit to hand out. I will apologize to Dr. Wohler-Sapperstein the next time I see her, sir."


As Anna stopped at the table to pick up her check, she noticed it was in an envelope. Opening it, she pulled out first a folded piece of note paper.

"Anna,

Sometimes it takes time in a hell where you don't feel you have anything to appreciate to remind you how much you truly do have.

The first check represents your new weekly pay.

The second is another of my crude attempts at thanking you.

Thank you again,

Harry Grimes"

Anna reached in the envelope to pull out the first check. Another fifteen or twenty dollars would be a good addition to the $150 a week he was already paying her.

The check was for $300.

Anna was in shock. Surely this was the second check, so she pulled out the other check.

$1000. It was a check for a thousand dollars! So the three hundred was the first check; he was going to be paying her three hundred a week for one day's work!

Sometimes, she reflected, God's will was that good things happened to good people. Or maybe it was God's will that Carol Riley happened to good people.


The two of them were quiet through the grocery and drug store runs, Harry lost in thought, Carol following behind him, doing the shopping.

As they made their way home, Carol broke the long silence.

"Sir, what was the doctor referring to when she said 'you got to another one just in time'? What did she mean about 'screaming gibberish'? Why does she owe you and Eddy?"

"Baby Girl, I would answer you if I could, but it's not my story. I won't forbid you to ask Margo but whatever you do, ask her in relative privacy, never in front of anyone but me."

"Yes sir. I can guess though that you and Eddy did something for her like you're going to do for me?"

"As I said, Baby Girl, I can't say. It's not my tale to tell."


After a quiet supper, Harry sat and thought while Carol put away the bulk of the groceries and other purchases, reordering the pantry and the bathroom cabinet and drawers Harry has said were hers...

As she worked she sang to herself and it was the sweet sound of her voice that finally broke through Harry's growing gloom. He dreaded the trip to Rick's, not out of fear for his safety, or Eddy's, but of fear for what he might do to Rick.

"What was that you were singing Baby Girl?" he asked.

"One of the old Irish songs my Grammy taught me," she said. "It's called 'She Moved Through The Fair'. "

"It's a lovely song and you sing it beautifully. When you're through putting things away, please come sit with me and sing me the songs your Grammy taught you."

"Of course sir."

And so they passed the evening, both lost in their own worries about what the next day would bring, to the music of a people born to sorrow.


When Harry saw Eddy Janak for the first time in over three years, it was like stepping out of a time machine. Eddy hadn't changed. Still a great hulking bear of a man, still looked like a biker, still lived in a shit heap and still drove a crappy piece of junk held together with the prayers of the surrounding property owners that it wouldn't break down near them.

"Eddy, you're working for a security firm and pulling down almost six figures a year. What the hell are you doing living like this?"

"Fuck you, Harry;" the giant said good-naturedly, "you know how it is. If I'm married, she finds ways to spend it; if I ain't its beer, bonging and bitches."

"Eddy, when they list the world's classiest acts, you aren't gonna be considered."

"You're goddamn right. Now, are we gonna go kick this punk's ass or are you gonna bore me to death?"

They climbed in Eddy's truck and made their way to the Terra Nuevo Apartments.


Back at home, Carol reorganized the closet Harry had given for the eighth time. There was nothing wrong with it, hadn't been anything wrong with it any other time.

She trusted Harry and his faith in his abilities and Eddy's, whoever he was. She knew that the odds were exceedingly low that Rick would be anywhere near his gun, or would get any nearer, while they were there.

She'd been lucky; she'd been 'blessed', for lack of a better word, a lot in her life. She'd come through some very bad times mostly intact. She'd survived a lot. She'd grown strong. But she'd also been taught that good things rarely lasted and as she power-fidgeted through the house, she prayed that she wasn't about to learn that lesson again.


Harry and Eddy pulled up at the apartments. As they got out of the truck and made their way upstairs, Harry said "Concentration Camp Chic, always a good design choice."

"Yeah," Eddy responded, "nothing puts you in touch with your oppressed brethren around the world like living as they do. Goddamn, I thought my complex sucked."

"No shit," said Harry, "this place looks like Beirut on Spring Break."

They came around the upstairs balcony into the central court yard. The pool below them had perhaps 3 feet of brackish water standing in it, as well as a dead cat and discarded household furnishings in various states of decay.

"Number 257, here's the place. Get out of my way Harry, let a security professional do his job."

In a flash, Eddy had picked the lock, his gloved hands leaving no trace. They slipped inside, pulled their ski masks over their heads and stood for a moment, letting their eyes adjust to the dim light, waiting to see if there was any reaction to their entrance.

After a bit they made out Rick, sprawled on a couch in dirty underwear, sleeping like a baby.

Harry whispered, "I'm gonna go check the bedroom, collect his gun, you keep an eye on him."

Eddy nodded and Harry moved across the trash-littered room and into the bedroom. In the light coming through the thin drapes what he saw nearly broke his heart.

There, in the corner at the foot of the bed, that was where this fuck had made her sleep- on a pile of dirty blankets. Near to the blankets a potted red mini-rose had been smashed to the floor. It lay crushed in the remains of its pot and soil. The blankets were covered with the shredded remnants of the books she had told him to retrieve for her. A pitiful pile of clothes, ripped and torn, was nearby.

Harry stood and slowed his breathing. These were things, mere objects, not worth killing for. His Baby Girl, the one priceless, holy treasure Rick might have destroyed, was safe and sound at the house.

He went to the bedside table and pulled the Glock 9 out of the drawer, checked the clip, made sure the chamber was empty. He put the unloaded gun in one pocket, the clip in another. Hanging off a bed post he saw what he was hoping to find; picking up the ball gag he returned to the living room.


Rick Cox awoke from a pleasant dream of the beating he was going to give that little cunt when she came back to a most unpleasant reality as someone strapped her ball gag over his mouth. As he tried to get a grip on what and who, his hands were duct-taped before him and a blindfold put over his eyes.

"Hey, Jimmy?"

"Yeah, Paulie?"

"Are you sure the boss said we had to let him live? I mean, he's a douche-bag and me havin' to breath the same air as him? It's makin' me sick, Jimmy."

"Yeah, unless he gets real fuckin' stupid, he lives."

A sharp pain erupted in the side of Rick's head.

"Hey you! You in there! You gonna get stupid?"

He shook his head, wincing at the pain as he did so.

"See, he ain't gonna oblige us by gettin' stupid. Alright, what's your name, Rick, yeah, Rick, hey, kinda sounds like 'prick', don't it Paulie? Yeah, Rick, see, what's happened is, Miss Carol has acquired a new owner. Miss Carol's new owner has, how would you put it, Paulie? Family connections? Yeah, 'family connections'."

"He is most upset at the way you treated such a sweet little girl as Miss Carol. Look at him, Paulie, looks like he wants to say something. You think we ought to take out the gag, let him talk?"

"Nah, Jimmy, he might say something stupid."

"Good point, Paulie. As I was saying, her new owner is very displeased and we are here to show his displeasure."

Rick's bound arms were drug to the wooden arm of the couch.

"Hold on, Jimmy, let me put these under there to muffle the sound."

A pile of what felt like towels were put under his bound wrists.

"Now Rick, this is gonna hurt a lot, but I'm gonna make it quick. Don't pass out though, you pass out and Paulie gets all weird and shit."

Rick tried to shatter his teeth against the ball gag as the hammer slammed down on his right wrist. As the bones shattered and pulped, urine flowed down his leg.

"Jimmy, I think he's tryin' to pass out!"

"No, no, no, no, nooo, Ricky-boy, don't you go passin' out or it'll get real ugly. You stay with us."

Gloved hands slapped his face hard, back and forth, until he could focus again.

"Now then, let's get this part finished."

As his left wrist suffered the fate of his right, he lost control of his bowels and gave in to the darkness.


He returned to consciousness as Paulie's voice murmured into his ear.

"Ricky, Ricky-boy, time for you to wake up... there you are! Hey Jimmy, he's back. Now listen, you pass out one more time and I'm gonna smack you in the mouth with a pipe. You pass out again after that, and you're gonna be suckin' my dick with a mouth fulla broken teeth. I feel anything sharp, and I'll be telling the boss you got stupid. Got it? Let's review. You pass out again; I rearrange your dental work. Another time after that, you get to learn a new profession- cocksucker."

Rick nodded furiously.

"Alright Paulie, I think he gets the message. Now Rick, that was to teach you that big man hands don't need to be beating no little girls. Ever. I trust the lesson has been learned?"

Rick looked like he was trying to break his own neck, he was nodding so hard.

"Fine, now we're gonna remove this ball gag. You're gonna tell us where all your money is, any dope you got left, because Miss Carol deserves something for what you did to her, and any of her stuff you ain't already destroyed, where that is as well. We're going to collect it, and then we're going to call you an ambulance, go away and leave you alone. If you ever see Miss Carol again, you leave, wherever it is, as fast as you can. You don't even look at her, because if she sees you, and mentions it to her new owner, you will see us again and we'll be the last thing you ever see. Got me?"

Rick's head spasmed back and forth.

They removed his ball gag.


Twenty minutes later, a garbage bag of clothing rags, book scraps, some jewelry, a bundle of cash, a pound bag of dope and a pitiful dying flower sat by the front door.

"Paulie?"

"What, Jimmy?"

"I don't think this is enough. This ain't enough. But yet Rick here says there's nothing else, and I believe him."

"Jimmy, what about all them metal things he's got stuck in him? They worth anything?"

Rick wore his vocal cords raw screaming behind the ball gag as 'Jimmy' used a pair of vice-grips to rip everything he had been pierced with out of his body, but he didn't pass out.


As they drove away, Harry pulled out the cheap cell phone he'd had Eddy get.

"You're not actually gonna call 911 for him, are you?" Eddy asked, incredulous.

"Yeah I am. I said we would. He's not going to be too interested in helping with any investigation, not after the scare we gave him, the cops won't push it because he's a scumbag, and I don't want his life on my conscience."

"Fair enough. Remind me though, never to hurt anyone you love or anyone you're gonna love. I was wondering if you were going to go over the edge in there."

"You and I both, Eddy. What were you gonna do if I did?"

"Cover your back, you silly sumbitch, whaddaya think I'd do?"

They were quiet for a moment.

"Harry, you know you didn't have to do the pliers work? Hell, you didn't have to do the hammer work."

"Yeah, I know."

"I mean, I would've done it for you."

"I know. But she isn't your girl. You were there to back me up and for witty repartee, and that was it."

"Alright, I just wanted you to know that I would've."

"I do. Thanks Eddy. You want the money, the dope, split both, you want all of both, what?"

"Dope I got right now, money I'm short of. If it's all right with you, gimme the money, you take the dope. You're real tense; you need to start smokin' again. When you gonna invite me over, let me meet Carol?"

"As soon as I'm sure that once you know my address, you're not gonna get drunk and show up there, middle of the night, naked, middle of my lawn, jerking off and singing 'Tra-la-la-boom-de-ay, We Had No School Today'. Soon as I'm sure that'll never happen... again... you'll be welcome. Until then, we meet somewhere else."

"You wound me, man. The only reason that happened more than once is... well, it was just so goddamned funny. So that's why your parents moved y'all."

"No, that's not why. They wanted to move anyway. But it is why I never told you the new address."

They drove over the river, flinging all the equipment they had used, the cell phone and Rick's gun far out into the water.

As Eddy scoured the truck for anything else potentially incriminating, Harry called a nursery.

He gave them his address, careful not to let Eddy hear.

"Alright, what do you have in small, potted red roses? 'Chattooga', 'Camden', 'Ace of Diamonds', 'Trickstar'... do any of those have a strong fragrance? The last two do? Alright, I need, oh, an 'Ace of Diamonds' sent to that address..."

And then he called a florist.

"... every red rose you have in the shop right now. Yes, that's right I said every red rose you have. I need the card to read 'Baby Girl - we're out, we're coming home - be there soon - Harry'. How soon can you get those delivered? That's not fuckin' soon enough. I'm willing to pay for speed. That's much better. Alright, here's my credit card information..."


They stopped at a Walgreen's on the way back to Eddy's place and then Harry went in and visited with his old friend. While he was there, he used what he'd picked up at Walgreen's to do some cleaning.


He pulled into the driveway satisfied, but tired to his very bones. Keeping a rein on the emotional storm inside him while they'd been at Rick's had been exhausting and he was feeling the strain.

He walked in to a living room full of roses, to be attacked by a small naked woman who climbed his body to plant kisses all over his face.

He leaned against the wall and slowly slid down to the floor, depositing both of them there safely.

When the kissing storm had passed, she looked into his eyes adoringly.

"Have I told you sir, any time recently, that you are the most wonderful owner any pet could wish for?"

"Uh, no, but I got that general feeling while you where kissing me and using your whole body to massage me."

"I'm sorry sir, may I correct you?"

"Yes?"

"Sir, that wasn't massage. Tonight, I'll show you massage."

"It's a date. But for now, well, Baby Girl, I'm sorry." Harry dragged the garbage bag over. "The bastard had already ripped up all your clothes, your books, killed your rose." He began to pull the detritus out of the sack. "But he did donate this to the cause." The dope was placed in her lap. "Just to say he was sorry."

"And he did donate something else. I don't know how you're going to take this, but I felt I needed to do this. You see, I shattered both his wrists, so he won't be hitting anyone for a long time, but it wasn't enough so..." He placed before her a stoppered glass bottle, full of clear fluid, a mass of metal gleaming at the bottom.

"Harry, what are those?" Carol asked in a calm voice.

"Every piece of metal he had in any piercing. Every stud, spike and ring... I ripped them all out with pliers, got all the Ricky bits off of them over at Eddy's; put them in that 91% alcohol solution. They're yours. Do with them what you will."

"Harry Grimes," she said as she sidled up next to him on the floor, "me gonna love you long time for this." The tears started to flow down her face. "Is he alive?"

"He was when we left him and I called 911 and gave them the address, so I know help was sent. Further deponent sayeth not."

"That's good. I wouldn't have loved you any less if you'd killed him, but I wouldn't have loved you any more either."

"As for the rest of it Harry, well, after our shopping a few days ago, I already have more clothes than I had when I lived with him. The books I can replace and you've already replaced the rose. I put it the kitchen window."

She got up, picked up the bottle and headed off.

"What are you going to do with that?"

"Put it next to my rose, silly."

"In the kitchen window?"

"You said I could do with it as I willed, and I will see it every day, many times a day, and I will be reminded again how much my Owner loves me."

"You know, you're a little barbarian."

"No sir, I'm your little barbarian."


That night, they floated in a cloud of rose scent in the dimly lit bedroom as Carol slowly and lovingly prepared to work on relaxing Harry.

"Baby Girl, I can't believe an old stoner like me hasn't got a single pipe or pack of papers anywhere in this house so we can indulge. A whole pound of dope and no way to smoke it."

"Oh, oh, oh... I am so scatterbrained sometimes. Sir, I apologize. If you would smoke, hold but a moment."

She leapt up from the bed and rushed into the other room. She returned hidden behind a tall but narrow crate she was carrying. She gently lowered it by the side of the bed.

"This arrived today with this note."

Harry took the note from her hands.

"Mr. Grimes,

This is a small token of my esteem, to express my appreciation for your visit and your business. Remember, some excesses are meant to be reveled in.

Madame Cornelius"

Inside the box was a beautiful faux antique hookah.


A bowl later, Harry lay on his stomach as Carol worked on his back, kneading a lightly clove-scented oil into his skin. As she worked, she kept an eye on his cock, which she had placed pointed down towards his feet, visible between his legs.

As it stirred to life, she rolled him over, sucked it in her mouth and down her throat. She held nothing back, working it like she was starving, milking it while pistoning up and down upon it like a machine.

Harry lay there, feeling her bring his orgasm on by force, her wet and glistening cunt next to him on the bed, out of reach of his tongue as he longed to fuck her with his face, shoving it deep into her folds, tongue thrust forward to penetrate her. He didn't want to relax, he wanted to eat her, he wanted to fuck her and taste her at the same time. He wanted to bury himself so deep in her cunt that it would be like returning to the womb and the force of his desire surprised him as it roared over him in a primal wave. This was not a night for him to be passive, to lay back and relax, no, this was a night for him to drink of his lover's delights.

He reached for her legs and dragged her on top of him. She latched onto his thighs to keep her head close to his cock as she took him down her throat faster and faster. As he positioned her on top of himself, spreading her plump thighs to either side of his chest, he realized he was still out of range and didn't have enough traction to scrunch himself up in the bed. Moving his hand to her hips he tried to drag her closer but her grip on him tightened as she fought to keep her mouth on his dick.

She was sucking his cock like her life depended on, desperate to get him off, relaxed, so she could get back to the massage.

Tightening his hold, he pulled her backwards. Her teeth raked his dick as her mouth was torn off of it and it felt good to him.

Forcefully he brought her cunt back onto his face, his nose nestling within her, his face firmly framed by her thighs as his tongue flickered out to caress her clit.

"But sir," Carol cried, "this was to be just for you, to please you, to relax you!"

"Baby Girl," he said from between her legs, "do you really think I'm doing this for you?"

He returned to his fun, beginning to drive her orgasm as she had been driving his. As he found their rhythm, he felt her wrap her hands around his shaft and began to pump him at the same pace, bending his cock back to point at her head.

Now that the tug-of-pet was ended, his hands were free to run up and down her curvy form, caressing her velvety skin. From her lush and lovely breasts to her sweet cunt to her tantalizing ass, her body was such a feast of delights. Were there a thousand years left to them, he could not grow tired of her. He continued to lash her clitoris with his tongue, fueled by the growing moan that came from her like a siren's warning wail. He felt her orgasm approaching as she spasmed erratically. He shifted slightly and began to fuck her with his tongue, ramming his face into her, his tongue out-thrust to the point of pain

A growl rumbled through, up and out of her she began to cum, fiercely, violently, thrashing about atop him. Taking a deep breath, thick with her scent and moistness, he sucked her clit into his mouth, rasping his tongue across it. She ground her pussy back into his face and down, cutting off his air as she tried to use her clit like a dick, fucking him in the mouth. Periodically he lifted her for a breath and then back down. Her juices bathed his face in a flood as the tongue and clitoris duel continued. His hands clutched at her perfect ass and he scraped his fingernails along the cheeks, eliciting another frenzy of orgasm from his most precious one.

Finally, even through her spastic pumping, his cock could take no more and he came, spurting all over her arms and face. As his pulsations slowed, she managed to wriggle free of his grasp and spun to face him from the end of the bed. She licked at some of the cum on her arm.

"Ick, already cold. Harry, beloved, sir, has anyone ever told you you're a bastard?"

"Many people, Baby Girl, but none so beautiful as you."

She finished cleaning herself with a towel and began to lick his face clean. As she continued he pulled the sheet over the two of them. He was afraid the massage would have to wait for another day and he thanked God there were so many days yet to come.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.