Babysitting Lucy - Cover

Babysitting Lucy

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2005 by TheMoose63

Erotica Sex Story: 14 year old Bradley takes a job babysitting 7 year old Lucy. On his first day he finds out her mother is named Lucy too. He also finds a sex tape of the mother. Week after week he watched parts of the tape while the daughter takes a nap - then the mother catches him. She knows he has seen her tape and uses that information to get him into her bed. What is a babysitter to do?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   .

It was Bradley's very first job - babysitting Mrs. Braun's seven-year-old daughter, Lucy. Mrs. Braun had told Bradley's mom that she would need a babysitter on Saturday's for the rest of the summer as she took a teaching certificate class. I was going to be pretty easy money for the thirteen-year-old Bradley, taking care of a seven-year-old during the day and on a weekend too. He figured they could play most of the time. What a great way to make money, and Mrs. Braun was going to pay him $50.00 each day.

He knocked on the Braun's front door and Lucy opened it up and squealed, "Mommy, its Bradley."

Mrs. Braun appeared at the front door and invited Bradley in for a tour of her house. She showed him where everything was in the kitchen, told him he could eat or drink anything he wanted and then took him on a tour of the rest of the house. This is the den, here's Lucy's bedroom, the living room and the media room. "Bradley, if you want to watch TV and stuff please feel free to use the media room. Just be careful with all of the equipment, it's very expensive and Mr. Braun would really be upset if you broke anything, OK?"

"Ah, yes ma'am, Mrs. Braun, and thank you."

"Well Bradley, if we're going to be working so closed all summer, please call me Lucy, Mrs. Braun and ma'am make me feel so old."

"Uh, OK Mrs... Lucy, but I thought your daughter was Lucy? I didn't know that was your name too."

"Well Bradley I am Lucy Lee and my daughter is Lucy Ann. It's a family thing."

Oh... OK Lucy."

Bradley walked to the front door with Mrs. Braun and watched as she got in her car and drove off to her class. He and Lucy played several board games until it was time for lunch and then he got out the sandwiches Mrs. Braun had made and he and Lucy ate their lunch. Lucy wanted to take a nap so he made sure she was safe in her room and then went back out to the kitchen and cleaned up the mess they had made eating. His mother called to check on him around one o'clock but he assured her he was fine and that Lucy was taking a nap and he would just watch some TV.

He wandered down to the media room, found the remote for the TV and turned on the set. He channel surfed for a while but he couldn't find anything interesting in so he looked through the Braun's collection of DVD's and videotapes. He found a couple of movies he thought might be interesting but changed his mind when he thought that Lucy would soon be awake and these movies might be too adult for her. He thumbed through the rest of the DVD collection and then started on the tapes. There wasn't much there either, and then he saw one tape that must have been homemade because it didn't have any title on the cover.

Bradley took the tape from its case, put it into the tape player and turned it on. At first all he saw were images of Mrs. Braun walking around the house, pointing out the various rooms and describing them. It must have been made a couple of years ago, he thought, because the decorations were different and Mrs. Braun looked just a little bit younger. The film reminded Bradley of something that someone would make if they were going to sell their house. He was just about to turn it off and rewind it when he heard Mrs. Braun say;

"And this is the master bedroom where we both fuck."

Bradley stopped dead in his tracks, turned and starred at the TV. She went on;

"Yes, Bill and I like to use the whole room to fuck in, would you like to see what we like to do?"

Another voice, one from someone who couldn't be seen in the movie said; "Yes Lucy, please show the audience what they want to see. How about we start with you?"

Bradley paused the machine, walked to the media room door and closed it, then he walked back and sat on the couch, picked up the remote and restarted the tape. On the screen Mrs. Braun walked to the end of the bed and began to unbutton her blouse.

"Well gentlemen," she said, "as you can see I am the exquisite American woman you have asked about." She opened another button. "I am 27 years old, was born in San Francisco, California and stand 5' 9" tall. I know how you like tall women in your country." She opened another button. "I weigh right at 134 pounds and have real blonde hair as you will be able to confirm later in this tape." She opened the last button and her blouse fell open to reveal a very frilly white bra. "I have 36C breasts without any sag." She shrugged out of her blouse and laid it on the bed. Then she reached behind her and began to unsnap her bra.

His teenage cock was hard and straining at the front of his pants. Jesus Christ thought Bradley, he was going to get the chance to see his first naked woman and it was going to be his beautiful neighbor, Lucy Braun!

"Bradley? BRADLEY WHERE ARE YOU?" Lucy was awake and looking for him. He was in a panic, he couldn't let Lucy find him like this. He stopped the tape, ejected it from the machine and put it back in the tape drawer. Then he went looking for Lucy.

"Hi Lucy. I see you up and about. How was your nap?

"Oh Bradley, where were you? I looked all over the house."

Uh, I was in watching TV and I guess I must have fallen asleep too. I'm sorry."

"That's OK Bradley, let's go outside and play, OK?"

They played in the front yard until they saw Mrs. Braun drive up then they all went into the house.

"So Bradley," Mrs. Braun asked, "how was your first day babysitting?"

"Uh Lucy, it was great. Lucy is a lot of fun to be with, we played a lot of games and she even took a nap. No problems at all."

"Well that's great honey, thanks for everything I really appreciate you doing this for me and it's a comfort knowing that your mom is so close, just in case of an emergency or something. See you next Saturday."

The week seemed to creep along at a snails pace. Bradley wanted to see more of that movie staring Mrs. Braun and Saturday couldn't come fast enough for him. In the ensuing days since last Saturday Bradley has used his memory of Mrs. Braun taking off her blouse and starting to unsnap her bra as his masturbation fantasy. Finally Saturday came and Bradley walked over to the Braun house, went up the stairs to the door and knocked.

The door opened and there stood Mrs. Braun. "Hi Bradley."

He came in and found Lucy in the den. She had a game of monopoly out and ready to play. "Come on Bradley, roll the dice and let's get started."

"Hey. Good bye you two, see you this afternoon," Mrs. Braun yelled on her way out the door.

Once again Lucy and Bradley played until lunch time, ate lunch and then Bradley put Lucy down for her nap. When he was sure she was asleep he went into the medial room, closed the door, took out the tape and turned on the tape player. He inserted the tape and pressed play.

She was still just unsnapping her bra. It fell off her shoulders and down her arms and she tossed it on the bed with her blouse. Bradley's cock was already hard and seeing Lucy's breasts' was more than he could take. He reached down, unzipped his jeans and lowered them to his briefs to his ankles. He sat on the couch and began to caress his hard cock, rubbing it up and down as he watched Mrs. Braun on the screen.

"Yes gentlemen," she said, "as you can see my breast are perfect, look at them." She tuned first to her left then back to her right and she cupped her breasts to show them off to the camera. "And look at these areolas and nipples. Wouldn't you love to get your mouth around these puppies" I'll bet you're all hard and playing with your cocks, aren't you?"

When she said that, Bradley came. "Arrggggg, oh shit." He quickly stopped the tape and looked for something which he could clean himself up with. He saw a box of Kleenex, grabbed a couple of tissues and wiped off his cum from his hand and stomach.

Bradley pulled up his pants and refastened them, sat on the couch and thought about what he had seen. He turned the tape back on and watched, as Mrs. Braun continued.

"Yes this is really good, but the best is yet to cum - no pun intended." He didn't get that part, but he really didn't care, he just wanted to see more of her. "OK, gentlemen, now for the big prize." Mrs. Braun unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it and was standing there in pantyhose and panties and nothing else. She walked over to the vanity seat, sat down and started to take off her hose. After she took off the main part of the pantyhose by raising her butt and sliding it over her ass, she rolled them down, one leg at a time. Then she stood back up, turned her back to the camera and rolled down her panties. This move caused her to bend over and it gave the camera, and Bradley, a perfect view of her pussy and anus. They were beautiful. "Well gentlemen, what do you think?"

"BRADLEY!" OH shit he thought, here we go again. He cleaned up the media room, put everything pack in its place and went out and found Lucy.

On the third week after Bradley put Lucy down for a nap he slipped into Mrs. Braun's bedroom and looked for a pair of her panties. He found some in her dirty clothes hamper, grabbed a pair and held them up to his nose. Her panties had a pungent but enjoyable odor to them and this one was even a little damp in the crotch. When he went back to the media room to watch the film he sniffed her panties as he jacked off and when he came he used the panties to clean himself. Done for that day, he walked back into her bedroom and buried the panties deep inside her laundry hamper.

On the sixth Saturday Bradley had just put Lucy down for her nap and gone into the media room to see some more of the film. He had just started the movie when he heard;

"Ah, so that's what you do when Lucy is taking a nap!"

Bradley spun around and was staring into the angry face of Mrs. Braun. "Ah... I'm sorry Mrs. Braun. Honest I am. I didn't mean too..."

"Sit down Bradley, we need to talk."

Bradley took a seat on the couch and Mrs. Braun came over and sat down beside him. She put her hand on his leg and began to rub it - up and down.

"Look Bradley, I found my panties with your semen on then after your third week of babysitting Lucy. Obviously neither Lucy nor I could have caused such a mess and my husband wouldn't do anything like that so I figured it had to be you."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.