First Love - Cover

First Love

by Sahebji

Copyright© 2005 by Sahebji

Erotica Sex Story: This is not my usual type of story. It is very different. In this short piece I have tried to capture the emotions of a very young girl having sex for the first time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   .

They were walking in the meadow. Both were young, very young. She was 12, pretty and innocent. He was 16, strong and handsome. They were laughing, playing and dancing in the meadows.

The sun was setting. A cool breeze was caressing the grass. They were happy, happy to be together. They sit down in a shady spot to catch their breath and watch the setting sun. He faces her. She looks up to him. He says something to her. She blushes and lowers her eyes. He takes her face in his hands and kisses her tenderly on the lips. She closes her eyes, enjoying his tender show of affection.

He gets bolder. He kisses her harder and more passionately. Oh, what is he doing she thinks. Why is he is trying to force his tongue into my mouth? At first she resists but when their tongues meet. She likes it. They kiss wildly sucking each other's tongues and lips.

She feels his hand on her small mounts, tenderly caressing and squeezing them. No, no he shouldn't do that I must stop him, but it feels so nice. Stop him. Stop him now says her mind. Let him continue what harm he can do. It feels so nice counters her body. I will stop him when the right time comes, she promises herself.

He presses her down on her back. They lie kissing. She savoring the new feelings with her eyes closed.

Suddenly she feels his mouth on her bare skin. She opens her eyes. She finds he has opened her blouse and laid her breasts bare. He is kissing her hard pointed pink nipples. What is he going to do?

Suddenly he takes one of them in his mouth and starts to suck it like a baby? Why is doing this doesn't he know that there is no milk in my bubbies.

Stop him now, before it is too late, advises her mind. I have never felt such wonderful sensation before. Please, let him continue for some more time pleads her body. She closes her eyes to enjoy this new sensation.

What is happening? My thighs have become wet, but why? How? Her mind seeks an answer.

He has not touched them. While still struggling for an answer she feels the cool breeze hitting her thighs. Oh my God! He has lifted my skirt. He is looking at my nakedness with lust in his eyes.

The thought that he was looking at her nakedness, which she had concealed from the gaze of everyone for years, made her blush. What is he doing? He has pushed my panties aside. Oh! He is bending towards m... my 'shame'.

My God! He is kissing me there. No, no don't kiss me there. It is not right. Suddenly she felt his tongue flicking between her lower lips. Don't do that it is dirty. Oh! It feels sooooo nice. Enjoy yourself as long as you can her body tells her.

Get off me. No, I don't want it. This is what she wanted to tell him as she felt him on top of her but no words came. He has separated my legs and his fingers are fumbling down there. What is he looking for? He has now separated the lower lips. Oh Lord! He is looking for m my my... Stop him! He shouldn't! Oh he mustn't! I tell you.

This is your last chance otherwise it will be too late shouts her mind. But she couldn't hear it any more. Oh, oh he has found my... What is this warm feeling? Oh! He has placed his hardness on my shame. It is pressing for entry? It is his manhood.

Stop! Stop please! Stop I don't want you to do this, she cried, beating her fists on his broad chest but again the words died deep in her throat and no sound came to her lips. It was already too late.

She had waited too long.

He pressed in. Oh, it is going inside me. How can his big thing enter my small... ? Before she realizes the swollen head of his hard member enters her virgin body. Oww, it hurt. It is so big and thick. He will surely tear my body in two. I will die. She made another last-ditch effort to stop him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.