Girls' Soccer Coach - Cover

Preview

Girls' Soccer Coach

by Horace Baldwin

Copyright© 2005 by Horace Baldwin

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft, Consensual, Romantic, Heterosexual, First, Oral Sex,

Erotica Sex Story: This story is about the relationships between some female youth soccer players and their coach, a young man who goes into girls' soccer coaching involuntarily. Some of the relationships began as pure sexual attractions, but there is also a romance driven one. The situation gets more and more complex as the characters and the relationships develop. This is a romantic and erotic story, not a porn story. If you're interested in lots of sex scenes, move on to other stories.

An Olexander Skripnik Adventure Story


Disclaimer: This story is a fiction. It does not relate to any real incidences or real persons. This work contains explicit descriptions of sexual activity. Anyone who may be offended by such contents, or persons forbidden by law or any regulations, should not read, hear, touch, smell, or download this story. Re-distribution, posting, and anything other than personal enjoyment are subject to explicit authorization of the author.


Preface

This story is about the relationships (note the plural) of some female youth soccer players and their coach, a young man who goes into girls' soccer coaching involuntarily. Some of the relationships began as pure sexual attractions, but there is also a romance driven one. The situation gets more and more complex as the characters and the relationships develop.

Readers should bear in mind that no matter how innocent this young man is, he is legally a criminal for having sex with young girls. Actually, undisclosed sources claim that there will be a possible new congressional bill requiring all male soccer coaches dealing with female youth players be castrated before taking on the job;-) Anyway, I hope what this young man does will mitigate his guilt somehow.

Unlike my previous story 'Impossible Dreams', this is a story using some sports merely as background. It is not about sports, and therefore it doesn't matter if you know any sports at all.

Many thanks to jhasty658 for his effort in editing this story.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.