Twins in Hiding - Cover

Twins in Hiding

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2005 by Anonymous

Incest Sex Story: Twins in heat. Forced to keep to themselves, who else to share puberty with?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   .

My twin sister and I grew up in the middle of nowhere, USA. Actually, Hydro, Oklahoma isn't as much off the beaten path as other places in this country. With old route 66 now the famous "Southern Route" to California and replaced with Interstate 40 from central Okla. to Cal., there are plenty of passing vehicles, if only they'd stop!

The local police like to hide behind the billboard for The Big Texan, an Amarillo (Tex.) steakhouse that is on the westbound itinerary and promises that if you can eat their 72 ounce steak in one hour or less, it's free!

I can't tell you how many times I've dreamt of hitchhiking to get my belly full, then continuing west, just to get out of this boring hell!

But our parents had an apparently cushy job, minimal working hours and good cash flow, so we had to make do with the downside. You live where you make a livimg, I guess.

School was like a police state - we didn't even get to commingle with the other students on the bus. One of our parents ALWAYS drove us, and they drove us crazy, demanding that we keep to ourselves.

We defied their orders as much as possible behind their backs so that the insults from the other kids would not be so mean and unending. We even started to mix in a bit at school, once our peers sensed we were forced to be different.

We were brought up strictly catholic in a place that had abandoned that particular sect. Youth today resents regimentation in any form.

Now, my features are dominated by my Italian descent, with black hair, olive skin, and dark eyes, whereas my sister has light skin and green eyes. The hair is bleach blond - it started out as light brown.

I took after my mother and my sister took after dad, appearance-wise.

But my name seemed to come from a Frank Zappa drug induced nightmare! I was called Milhous and my sister was called Annabelle. We quickly learned to substitute Chip and Annie.

When junior high came along, so did our hormones; but we were still a bit socially outcast, partly by parental design, a lot because of our catholic upbringing, and we never celebrated any birthday parties, ever. That might not be so strange for grownups, but kids always bragged about their ascension to the next age group. We missed that.

When Annie developed tits and ass, I seemed to peek more than mildly often to get a glimpse, primarily because of natural curiosity, but especially because it was so forbidden!

And I swear she teased me too, just enough to pretend to be unaware yet bold enough to make sure I ogled the "merchandise". I'm positive Annie felt good knowing she was sexually desirable, even if she couldn't express herself to me about it.

One day, I turned the tables on Annie and left open the bathroom door. She was treated to a piss hard-on that streamed out like a racehorse, maybe seven or eight furlongs (inches).

When she turned red, I just pretended that I had thought she was still asleep; but I smiled guiltily.

All this sexual tension towards each other could have been avoided if our parents had let us socialize.

I used to dream of Annie and think, "If only we weren't siblings, I would make love to her like I bet she's dreamed. And then I'd give her a baby to remember the moment!"

It made me cum violently when I masturbated to this. A couple of years later, I swear I heard Annie in the throes of orgasm for the first time and I could only hope that as she got off, she dreamt of me the same way as I had dreamt about her.

When I was sixteen, I wanted to get a job, and that would entail getting working papers. Dad forbade it, unless I worked "off the books" somewhere. I found that strange.

Now juniors in high school, sis and I were finally part of a clique where we could talk openly about anything.

We looked so different, kids just naturally assumed we were stepsibs. When told we were twins, their basic response was disbelief. The first time our origin came up, it became a joke-fest. I was wearing my favorite T-shirt I got at the mall that said, "I AM the man from Nantucket." Everyone laughed but no one knew the rest of the limmerick after: "There once was a man from Nantucket - whose cock was so long he could suck it -"

The rest of the clique, after seeing "Men in Black", suggested that Annie and I were aliens, claiming that only our "coneheads" were missing! We all laughed at that one.

Then the youngest kid in the group, the nerdy one with the brains, suggested that we might be in the witness protection program. He said he saw an episode of Kojak where he (Kojak) discovered a family of four with four consecutive social security numbers, and it bore out that they WERE in the program. Nobody laughed at that one, perhaps because it sounded so plausable. It certainly got ME thinking!

I found myself snooping around at home, trying to find anything that would prove it one way or the other. And, by now, I had developed a major crush on Annie so snooping included getting her involved together with me in a joint undertaking.

But what we finally found was just the opposite - birth records of me and Annie, born together in Tulsa on June 6th, 1985, and OFCOURSE our social security numbers were consecutive - we are twins - they were issued together!

I actually felt sad that we were sibs because I was counting on a fantasy to justify my growing desire for her.

Now I couldn't justify my conscience anymore with the rationalization that we were just stepkids, after all.

I was getting downright horny for my sister, and I assumed she felt the same way about me, especially with the new incidence of touching - a hand to the cheek here, a peck near the ear there, etc...

But that catholic hell fire incest barrier kept me (us?) at bay.

Oh, Annie liked me a lot - I could sense that easily; but the thought of incest was totally out of the picture for her. Her conscience was stronger.

Maybe her earliest experience made her wary of boys in heat, generally. She had been alone with a boy from school on two occasions, but all she got was the kid's penis being thrust into her hands because she didn't suck him. He shot prematurely and that ended it for them.

At seventeen, we finally got to mix with our parents at a yard party. There were a few other teens there as well and we all had use of the pool.

We all did what kids tend to do when they feel the need to rebel. We all stole booze from several locations at the party and got tipsy quickly.

By the time we hit the pool, we all felt "looser" and it became pair-off time, but everyone was already paired off, except Annie and me.

On a hot July night in the middle of Oklahoma, the pool was a welcome respite, with play wrestling in the water until much later, when the parents had caught up with us in the tipsy department, and suddenly teen boobs were exposed in the water!

Annie was just high enough to go along with the crowd, insisting on keeping her globes under the water, even as she flashed her bra piece.

What she didn't count on was a mouth latching onto a nipple, underwater, and making love to it as I cupped her other breast gently!

I could feel my sister shiver with apprehension when she didn't know where this was leading, but I cooed to her the whole time, telling her that this was the proper way she should have been introduced to love.

I made no attempt whatsoever on her panty, and that calmed her down.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.