Daughter's Rape - Cover

Daughter's Rape

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: I sat in my chair, my mind in an unending spiral of disgust with myself for not stepping in and saving my precious daughter from being gang raped. As I sat there, the front door opened and in she walked. I was all set to comfort her in her hour of distress.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   .

I just had a couple of drinks at the club and decided, just for a change, I would go home early, the club was much too crowded and full of cigarette smoke. It was a clear moonlit night and a real pleasure to walk the few hundred yards home. As I passed an alleyway I heard a slight noise, a girlie noise and I stopped to look. The drinks I had made me bold for I would have never put myself in such a dangerous situation sober. A few yards into the alleyway I saw a knot of bodies, men mostly, holding the slight figure of a young girl up against a brick wall. Well, I knew straight away what was going on but I wasn't so stupid as to intervene.

The full moon made it so bright that I could make out most of what she looked like; she had short dark hair and lovely long slender legs. Just as I finished my inspection, they had at last managed to pull her dress down to expose her small tits to the warm night air. The hand over her face to keep her quiet effectively hid her features and stopping me from identifying her but just then she must have bitten her captors hand.

"Fuck it," he swore.

For that instant, when his hand was off her face, it felt like a bucket of icy cold water had been poured over my head for I recognized her instantly. She was my youngest daughter, Jenny. I felt this overwhelming urge to run to her aid but sanity returned, the odds of four to one hadn't changed with my identification of their victim and I had no wish to end up in hospital.

"Hold her still," a voice called.

I was rooted to the spot, unable to give her aid or even run away, I just stood there and watched as he moved between her legs and pushed into her. I could see his rear pumping as he fucked her hard.

"Me next," called the one holding her arms.

One by one they took their turn between her slender legs until, at last, their lust was sated. Now at last I found that I could slink away and go home.


I sat in my chair, my mind in an unending spiral of disgust with myself for not stepping in and saving my precious daughter from being gang raped. As I sat there, the front door opened and in she walked. I was all set to comfort her in her hour of distress.

"Hi, dad," she said brightly. "You're home early."

"Yeah," I replied but I was stunned at her happy attitude.

Hope soared within me for perhaps I had gotten it all wrong and she wasn't their hapless victim.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, fine," she replied happily.

As she turned away I noticed some dark dust on the back of her light coloured dress.

"What's that on your back?" I asked.

"What?" she said, "oh probably something I stood up against. I'd better go and brush it off."

So I wasn't mistaken but why was she so cheerful?

"Just some brick dust," she said.

She had changed into the short red kimono her older sister Mary had bought her for Christmas and it was soon pretty obvious that she wasn't wearing a lot under it. She lay down on the sofa and pulled her slender legs under herself, treating me to a flash of her white knickers.

"So why are you home so early?" she asked.

I glanced over to her and immediately noticed the front of her kimono was open enough to see she wasn't wearing a bra.

"I was going to watch the footie on the large screen but it was much too crowded so I came home," I explain. "What about you, you don't have to be in for an hour yet?"

This being a Friday her curfew time was eleven o'clock.

"Yeah, I met a few friends, had a laugh then they all split, so I came home," she explained.

Having a laugh obviously included being gang fucked up against a wall by four guys.

"Who were you hanging out with?" I asked.

"Hey, what is this an integration?" she laughed.

"No, of course not," I said, "but you have to be careful these days. You don't know who you'll run into in some dark alley."

"Don't worry, dad," she giggled, "I can look after myself."

"Yeah, but I do worry, precious," I said noting she didn't flinch at my previous words. "There's a lot of weirdos out there. You know there's this 'date rape' thingie you read about in the tabloids."

"Yeah, I should be so lucky," she giggled.

"It's not a laughing matter," I said sternly.

"Oh, dad, you worry too much," she laughed. "Anyway, I'm going to have a shower."

She got off the sofa and came and gave me a peck on the forehead and in doing so she revealed her small breasts to me.

It had been hard these last few years since her mother had died, Mary was gone too, up and married and moved away; now there was just Jenny and me.

"God, I needed that," she sighed as she plonked herself back on the sofa.

This time, all she had on was a massive bath towel wrapped around her slender form. I closed my eyes to think, I suppose she had been growing up before my very eyes and I hadn't noticed. I could remember she did this quite often, sit in her bath towel that is, while watching the TV but, before tonight, I hadn't really thought about it.

"It's so warm tonight," she observed, "I'd better get dressed before I start sweating and need another shower."

What I needed was a stiff drink, my world was suddenly all upside down and I was totally confused.

"There, that's better," she said and sat down again.

I was almost afraid to look but when I did she had put on a shortie T-shirt with a pair if thong knickers on underneath. Her legs were just about perfect, long and slender and I also knew now that her tits that were thrusting out of her top were small but perky.

After an hour of so she decided to go to bed.

"Good night, daddy," she said and climbed onto my lap for a cuddle.

I didn't know where to put my hands, everywhere I did, I found naked flesh.

I didn't sleep much and when I did, that dark alley came back before my eyes. I should have done something, called out, made a lot of noise, anything to stop the gang rape. But that was only half my problem, for if I was right, and it was Jenny being gang raped why isn't she upset?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.