Sexventures of John and Holly
Part 17: A Night Out

Copyright© 2005 by JohnMorrison

Erotica Sex Story: Part 17: A Night Out - John and Holly meet as college freshman... sex,sex, and more sex...oh and sometimes they go to class

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

It was Friday afternoon. School had started last week, and this was the day to loosen up after having gone through the start of another year. Holly and I have no common classes, as was the case last year. We did, however, have our last class of the day on Fridays end at the same time. I got to my car in the parking lot, Holly was already sitting in the passenger's seat, having gotten to the car quicker than me. Holly had a key to my car, as did I to her's. I opened the door, she had been looking down, reading a novel. She looked over when I opened the door. "Hi babe," Holly said.

"How was your day?" I pulled the lever that folded down the driver's seat, then tossed my backpack into the back seat, pushing the seat back to it's original position. I sat down in the seat, and turning the ignition in one motion.

"Boring... , you?" Holly said, as I put the car in reverse.

"Boring," I pulled out then put it in drive and pulled away "Have any plans for tonite?" I asked.

"Umm... I think Steph wants to go out tonite," she said, still reading her novel. It was only a ten minute drive back to our place.

"What's happening ladies," I said, as I walked into the apartment, Holly just behind me.

"We want to go out tonite," Steph said "that restaurant on... 6th street, you know, the one with the fried onions."

"That's fine with me," I said, walking into the bedroom, past the two girls sitting watching TV. I tossed my pack to one side, and walked to the closet, taking off my shirt as I walked there. Holly walked in a moment later, closing the door behind her. She walked into the bathroom, as I looked for a decent shirt to wear. I selected a nice blue dress shirt. I threw the hanger at the hamper, missing but not caring. I put the button up shirt on, without doing any of the buttons. Holly walked back into the bedroom. "Come here baby" I said, she hugged my bare chest. She walked to the other end of the closet, where her clothes were. Actually it was more like her three fourths of the closet. She took of her t-shirt, revealing her white bra. I removed my jeans, then took my cell phone, wallet, and keys out of the pockets, setting them on the dresser. Then I selected a pair of khakis. Holly was buttoning up a black blouse, to go with her tight jeans she had on already. I put on my khakis, replacing the items back into my pockets. I walked over to Holly, she had just finished putting her blouse on. I grabbed her hands into mine, standing face to face.

"Hey stranger," I said, looking into her eyes.

"You going like that?" She asked.

"Well... I heard that the ladies like a bare chest," I said, as she reached up with both hands, petting my chest. "You know me, always getting the women," I said. She smiled at me and nodded her head. Holly started to button my shirt up, I reached around and put my hands on the jeans covering her ass, squeezing her round smooth ass cheeks.

"I don't plan on going with a man groping my ass" She said, as she finished buttoning my shirt.

"Please," I said.

The four of us walked into the bar/restaurant, it was in fact the one that Holly had worked at for exactly three days, one year ago. "This is kind of like our anniversary isn't it?" I said to Holly.

"Yeah I guess it is," She said. The whole group sat down at a table. There were many singles up at the bar and the surrounding tables. We took a large table in the corner. Steph and Sandy faced towards the bar, and Holly and I faced away from it. A waitress came by and took our orders.

"Look at the one with pink shorts," Stephanie said.

"Oh yeah, how about the one with black hair in the corner," Sandy said. The girls were checking out other girls.

"Why do you guys do that?" Holly asked.

"What? Girls are sexy," Stephanie said in defense.

"I'm going to have to second that," I said. Holly hit me on the arm and smirked at me. Through the entire meal, the girls opposite of us kept checking out the girls at the bar. "Are you guys going to like do anything, or just keep checking them out all night?" I asked.

"First were not guys, second I am already going home with a girl tonite," Sandy said.

"Yeah a hot girl too," Steph said.

"Then why do you keep checking them out?" I asked.

"What like you don't check girls out because you have a girlfriend?" Sandy said.

"No I don't," I said.

"Haven't you been in porn?" Sandy said.

"Yeah but that's a lot different from sitting in the corner of a bar all night looking at girls," I said.

"So, what, you think that if we go try and bring some girls home that it's okay?" Steph said.

"Well if you were checking them to find one to go hit on, it's different... sort of," I said.

"I agree, It's pointless to sit there and look at them if you know you aren't doing anything about it," Holly said.

"Taking his side," Steph said.

"Besides, I don't want to bother with trying to get one," Sandy said.

"Sounds like someone is shy," I said.

"Oh what and you aren't?" Steph said.

"What... you want me to go get a girl to bring home?" I said.

"Ten dollars says you can't take a girl home, present company excluded," Steph said. I looked at Holly.

"Go for it Romeo," Holly said.

"Okay, which one do you want?" I asked the two. They shared a few suggestions with each other, then Stephanie turned to me.

"Bleached blonde, black mini skirt, at the bar," Stephanie said.

"So I have to take her home tonite?"

"Yeah that's the bet."

"Do I have to sleep with her, or just take her back the house?" I asked, "cause it's your girl."

I sat at the stool adjacent to the girl. "Hi," I said.

"Hi," she said.

"I'm John," I said.

"Dana," she said, shaking my hand.

"Are you... umm... you into girls at all?" I said.

"What?" she said.

"You see those three girls at the table in the corner?"

"Ya"

"The one facing away is my girlfriend, the other two, they live with us, they've been checking you out all night, but they were too shy to come over here," I said. She didn't say anything.

"So if you're at all interested, you have an open invitation to come back to our place," I said. Dana still didn't say anything, gave me a strange look. "Well, we'll be in the corner there for a while, if you want to come over there you can, if not that's fine too," I said, standing up and walking back to the table.

"Well Romeo, didn't go so well huh?" Steph said, as I sat down.

"I think you underestimate me," I said.

"Shot down?" Holly said, "Looks like you aren't getting any tonite" she said joking.

"Actually I think it's these two that aren't getting any tonite," I said.

"What the fuck are you talking about, we are all getting some tonite," Sandy said.

"Did you use some lame pick up line?" Steph asked me.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours, " I said in a stupid sounding voice. "Hey if a girl walked up to me and said that, if she ain't a fat chick, I would go for that," I said, still in the idiot voice. I looked at the faces across the table, and they had strange looks. "What?" I said, looking at Sandy and Stephanie. No response. "What?!?" I said again.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours," I heard behind me, I turned my head quickly, to see Dana behind me, looking down at me provocatively. I stared at her for a second, just trying to think. Dana had bleached very light blonde hair, she stood at around five six, very skinny, I would be surprised if she was more than 100 pounds.

After I thought for a second "Deal," I said. Dana laughed, so did Holly, but the opposite side of the table wasn't laughing.

We were in the corner of the place, and Dana was facing towards the corner. Dana lifter her shirt up showing her braless chest, small tits, then lowered her shirt. I stood up, "I guess I have to whip it out then," I said, reaching down.

"Whoa there Romeo," Steph said. I pulled a chair from another table, and set it next at the table.

"Thanks," Dana said, sitting down, next to me and Steph.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Dana," I said, the only 'gentlemen' there was me.

"Hi," Dana said.

"Dana this is Holly, my girlfriend, Stephanie and Sandy, the lesbians." I said.

"Oh shut up were not all lesbian," Steph said.

"Well, you aren't but I think she's a card carrying member of the little pink mafia," I said, referring to Sandy. "Kidding," I said in response to the look I got.

"They make porn," Sandy said.

"Would you stop telling everyone that, I don't tell everyone that you watch my porn," I said to her. "Well Dana it's pretty simple, Sandy is the tits, Stephanie is the trouble maker, Holly is the cocksucker, and I'm the brains, where do you fit in," I said.

"Right... the brains," Stephanie said.

"More like the cock," Sandy said.

"Or the one that has balls," I said.

"So Dana, are you into guys or girls?" Holly asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.