Uncle Bob's Grain Elevator - Cover

Uncle Bob's Grain Elevator

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Cathy stays with her Uncle Bob, working at the Grain Elevator where she's small enough to get into tight places. Or she used to be. When she tries to unplug a pipe and gets stuck, the only way to get her out is to grease her up and it's Uncle Bob who has to smear on the oil. What happens then affects the pipe in Uncle Bob's jeans, which leads to HER pipe getting plugged up. And it looks like it'll take nine months to get her pipe cleared again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow   .

Cathy and her Uncle Bob lived in what could only be called a stop off spot on the highway between two towns in southwestern Kansas. There was a small store and gas station, run by an old lady who had no family. She lived in the back of the store.

The only other thing in the place was the grain elevator, which Bob managed for the local Co-op of farmers.

Cathy had lived with him since she was eleven, for the most part. Technically she was “visiting” Uncle Bob. But she went to school in the county where Uncle Bob lived, and she had her own bedroom in the little house set out behind the tall elevator silos. And, because her mother was an alcoholic and her father was gone all the time on business, she chose to live with her Uncle Bob for practically the whole year.

It wasn’t a legal arrangement or anything like that. She just lived with him because she liked him and she liked the solitude of being in the middle of nowhere, where nobody bothered her. She worked for him - with him actually - because it would have been boring beyond words if she didn’t. She spent most of the days listening to music on her Ipod while she worked.

The work wasn’t really hard. Most of the grain was moved by machinery, but she had to do some shoveling and a lot of climbing to check on equipment, or repair it, or clear clogs in pipes, so she got enough exercise that her sixteen year old body was in tip-top shape.

As a woman, she wasn’t all that noticeable. She had long brown hair that she kept tied back in a pony tail. Her face would have been beautiful if she wore a little makeup, and if it wasn’t dirty. But she almost never put on makeup, and her face was usually dirty. The whole place, and everything in it was always dusty and dirty, including her and her Uncle. Her body was well developed, with nice round breasts that were capped with long sensitive nipples. She almost never wore a bra or panties because she got undressed and dressed at least six or seven times a day.

You see, when you work with grain, you live in dust. The dust penetrates everywhere and everything. There is grain chaff floating in the air all the time too, and it gets into clothing and begins to chafe and itch horribly.

So, both Cathy and her Uncle had to strip down and jump in the shower at the elevator a lot, sometimes as often as every couple of hours. That was why Cathy usually wore one of her many sets of halter tops and loose shorts. They were easy to skim out of, and quick to get into. Over the years Cathy had developed the ability to strip, wash off the itching dust and then get dressed again in under five minutes.

And, because she had started working for him when she had no breasts at all, both she and her uncle had become very casual about being seen by each other in the nude. As time passed Bob noticed she was growing up and gave her some personal space. If he knew she was taking a quick shower, he kept working. If he needed a shower, he’d tell her what to do while he was gone. They still saw each other, but it wasn’t awkward. In the evenings, both work the minimum possible to keep cool on the hot summer nights.

Bob, for his part, was also well suited to be out in the middle of nowhere. He’d gone to college on a football scholarship, but wasn’t good enough to be picked up by a pro team. He’d had plenty of being well known and sought after during his college years. Girls sought him out as their trophy date. Teachers assumed he was stupid, and that they’d have to pass him anyway, so they were unfriendly for the most part. His teammates were always afraid he’d steal their glory. By the time he graduated he was ready for “people” to stay in the city somewhere and leave him alone.

When Cathy began to visit him and then to work with him and then to actually live with him, he welcomed her, because she was bright-eyed, and smart and fun to be around. She liked him for who he was, and not what he could do for her. It helped that she was a good worker and small enough to get into some of the toughest places that sometimes needed cleaning out.

They happened to notice each other as ‘male’ and ‘female’ at about the same time, but for different reasons.

It was a hot Saturday afternoon when the conduit from bin #4 to bin #5 got clogged again. It was a recurring problem that Bob had been meaning to fix for years. But Cathy was slim enough she could wiggle through the access port into the conduit and break up the clog. She’d done it lots of times. He had to hold her legs while she shimmied into and out of the access port, because there wasn’t anything else around to support her weight and the edge of the port would be uncomfortably sharp unless he held her up. So when he yelled at Cathy to come with him to fix the problem it was a normal situation, even though they hadn’t had to deal with this particular problem for more than a year.

Cathy’s mind that day, however, was not on her work. At school the day before she had been running an errand for Mrs. Thompson, the math teacher, who had sent a note to Mr. Farmington, who taught shop and was the coach for the combined Junior and High School. She asked Cathy to deliver that note. It was right in the middle of classes, so the halls were deserted and quiet.

As she approached the Coach’s office, she heard voices and it sounded like someone was in pain. Something had made her hesitate, instead of barging right into the office. Instead, she peeked around the edge of the door.

Empty.

But there was another door on the other side of the office that went to the locker room. She tiptoed to that door and peered into the locker room. She stifled a gasp, for there, on a bench, was Connie Simmons, the head cheerleader, and she was naked as could be! She was lying back on the bench, with her legs spread wide, and feet on the floor.

But what was making it hard for Cathy to breathe was that Coach Farmington, equally nude, was also straddling the bench, leaned over Connie, and his big fat adult penis was buried in Connie’s teen pussy! He was lurching forward and backward and Cathy could see his boner sliding in and out of Connie’s wet looking pussy. It was Connie who was making the noises, and they didn’t sound like she was in pain any more. In fact she was moaning “Yes, Coach, keep going ... yes, I’m almost there ... deeper ... yes yes!!“ About then Coach Farmington said “Oh shit, baby, I’m right there with you ... gonna shoot ... gonna squirt in that cheerleader pussy!

And then the coach shoved that boner way deep inside the teenager and held it there. Cathy saw his butt cheeks clench and she knew that his penis was shooting spurts of semen into Connie’s pussy.

It had made her knees weak. She’d backpedaled quickly into the office, where she left the note from Mrs. Thompson, and then ran back to class, where she arrived panting, and not all just from the run.

So, as Cathy followed her Uncle up to the access port for the conduit, she was looking at his butt in the tight jeans he favored, and wondering why she’d never noticed how shapely and hard that butt looked. Then she blushed as she realized what she was thinking about her own Uncle. Then he bent over to remove the bolts that held the access port on and his butt was pointing at her again. It waved in the air as he moved and she was so tickled by the whole situation she started laughing.

Bob, of course, was clueless, and when he turned to look at his niece she was laughing so hard she couldn’t talk. Instead she reached around him and slapped him on his butt, which only seemed to make her laugh even harder. He twisted and turned, thinking there must be something stuck on his jeans. She laughed so hard she had to sit down.

Finally she got control of herself as her chest heaved, and she begged off telling him what was going on.

“Later, please,” she chuckled. “If I try to explain it now I’ll just get going again.”

She hopped up, stuck her arms into the access hole and waited for her Uncle to lift her lower body up so she could wriggle into the hole and along the conduit to where they both knew the clog was. Bob did just that.

A small issue announced itself. Cathy had grown a lot since the last time they’d had to work on this conduit. Her breasts had grown several inches and their hard teenage flesh didn’t give much. When they got to the edge of the hole Cathy couldn’t pull on anything with her hands to get her breasts inside. She yelled to her Uncle to push and, without stopping to think about why it was so much harder to get her in than it had been in the past, he pushed. Her breasts dragged painfully over the rim of the access port, but then popped in.

Then her hips got stuck. They too had swelled with her ripening womanhood. Again, Bob just pushed. He should have realized Cathy was too big to get into that pipe, but he wasn’t thinking.

As a result, Cathy got into the conduit. And she got to the blockage and cleared it. But when she got back down to the tube that led to the access port, she couldn’t get her legs turned to get into the T that led to the exit.

“I think I’m stuck, Uncle Bob,” she called to him.

“What do you mean you’re stuck?” said Bob. “Just come out the same way you went in.”

“I can’t” she complained. “I can’t get my legs into the T. Wait a minute” she called. He looked into the T and saw she was backing up, going past the T. He stared as her breasts came into view and instantly had an epiphany as to what the problem was. She’d grown up. Then her face came into view. “I’m going to try to come out frontward, instead of backwards” she said. She began to wiggle her upper body into the T.

That worked, until she got to the access port. Her hands came through and Bob started to pull, but then she yelled, “Wait! Owww! Stop!

Bob stopped. His niece’s head and shoulders were out of the port and she had a pained expression on here face. “I think my boobs are stuck,” she said.

“Your boobs,” Bob said stupidly.

“Yes, I have them, you know.” She frowned.

“Oh ... uh ... of course. Maybe I can just pull you out,” he said as he reached for her arms.

No!“ she yelped “That’s what you were doing before, and it hurt ... a lot.”

They were in a quandary. The only way he could get the port away from her was with a cutting torch. They couldn’t do that, obviously. Then Bob remembered how he’d had to get one of his rings off one time, when he’d gained some weight. He’d smeared soap all over the finger and then the ring had pulled right off. He told Cathy about the idea.

“It sounds like a good idea, but how are we going to get the soap in here?” she said.

They figured out that if she went back into the T, with her arms sticking out of the access port, there might be just enough room for Bob to get one of his hands into the port to smear soap on her body.

They tried. He got a bottle of dish soap and she scooted back. But all he could reach was the halter top. He could get soap on that, but it just soaked in and when they tried to pull her out it still hurt too much. It was Cathy who got the idea that if he could reach it to get soap on it, he could reach it to untie it. He did, and a moment later pulled out a dirty, soap-stained garment that, only moments before, had been tenderly cupping her teenaged breasts. As it hung from his hand, Bob stared at the garment and thought just that. His cock stiffened and he tried to think of other things. Then it occurred to him that he now had to smear soap all over her naked body inside the tube.

That made his rod get even stiffer.

“What are you waiting for Uncle Bob?” she called. “I’m starting to get worried in here.”

“Um ... sweetie ... I’m going to have to ... touch you,” he said into the hole.

“Of course you are you Dodo!” she barked back. “And I wish you’d hurry!”

Bob got his hand soaked with slippery soap and slid it in past her shoulders. He rubbed all over her back and then, taking a deep breath, ran his hand around to her breasts. He realized then just how much his niece had grown as he felt the heavy swell of her mams and the hard nubbins that crowned them. She made a noise and he stopped.

“What?” he called.

“Nothing” came her muffled response. “I think I need more.”

So Bob got another handful and then slid his hand in and ... got another handful. Then he wiped his hands and pulled on hers. Her head popped out of the hole again. She was red in the face. He pulled and she winced. He pulled again and she said “Wait!”

He stopped and then said, “On the count of three blow all of your air out - empty your lungs, okay?”

She nodded and he counted. On the count of three he gave her a second to empty her lungs and jerked hard. Her upper torso popped through the access port just as she dragged in enough air again and yelled, “Oww!“ One of her hands pulled from his and flew to her now hanging breasts. “That hurt!“ she yelled.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.