California Zephyr - Cover

California Zephyr

Copyright© 2005 by Rod O'Steele

Day 3

Erotica Sex Story: Day 3 - A train and a beautiful girl is a wonderful combination

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First  

I woke Chloe with a kiss. The soft morning light was coming in the window. She opened her eyes and smiled. "How about some breakfast?" I asked.

"Okay," she responded.

We had slept through Utah and were crossing Nevada. A light snow was falling outside when we sat down in the dining car for breakfast. Chloe sat across from me and I noticed a look in her eyes - a look that said love. It made me worry. She couldn't fall in love with an old guy like me, for a hundred reasons. Chloe didn't notice and we happily talked through breakfast.

After breakfast we headed back to our room. Inside, Chloe turned to me, "There's nothing to see in Nevada is there?"

"Not really," I agreed.

"Could we..." she said looking up at me.

It didn't take a genius to figure out what. "You're not sore?" I asked.

"No," she said, her face full of desire.

There was no need of any answer except one. I pulled her to me and kissed her. Our clothes were quickly scattered over the floor. I pulled Chloe on top of me in the bed still kissing her. My cock was between us as she straddled my hips. I hunched up pressing my cock against her pussy. Chloe moaned. We kissed and pressed against each other, inciting each other to higher levels of desire. Her pussy quickly was swamped with her desire. I felt the heat of her over my cock.

I looked into Chloe's face, a mask of desire. "Sweetheart," I said quietly.

"Um," she responded still humping herself on my cock.

"Sit up," I said.

"Huh?"

"Sit up," I told her again. She did. "Now, hold my cock up and sit on it."

Recognition filled her face, then a smile and the desire. She grabbed my cock, wet with her arousal, and slid it between her labia. She moaned as she settled over it, forcing it up into her tight channel. In one long slow descent, Chloe forced my cock all of the way into her pussy, grinding down onto me. "Oh God," she said. "So full."

"Fuck me, sweetie," I said.

She opened her eyes, a little surprised. Then she realized that she was in control. It was the opposite of the previous night. Chloe smiled, leaned forward resting her hands on my chest and began lifting her hips and pushing back down. "Um, this is different."

"Try different angles," I said.

She leaned back, then forward, while continuing to fuck her pussy on my cock. She came back to the first position. "I think I like this best," she said. I started rotating my hips under her as we fucked, bringing extra stimulation to her clitoris. "Yes," she moaned.

Chloe was covered with a light sheen from the exertion. I grabbed her hips and urged her on. She picked up steam as I started fucking up into her as she came down, our hips slapping together on every stroke. I was getting close and hoped she was too. Her tight pussy was grasping and milking my cock. I wanted to cum. Chloe eyes closed; her mouth was open as unintelligible sounds emerged from her. I felt the first spasm of her climax as she moaned. It pushed me over the edge. I felt the cum burst upwards from my balls, jetting, blast after blast, from my cock and into her.

Chloe fell over me, moaning. I held her gently petting her back as my cock slowly shriveled. 'That was a hell of a fuck, ' I thought.

We lay in the bunk afterwards talking quietly, as lovers do, about nothing at all. There was a knock on the door. "Just a minute," I yelled. "Oops. I bet the steward wants to clean the room. We better get dressed," I said.

We cleaned up and dressed, grabbed the cards and headed up to the observation car. I asked Chloe if she was interested in cards and she shrugged so we grabbed two swivel chairs. There wasn't a lot of interesting scenery, to say the least. Chloe snuggled next to me, content to lean against me. I was a little uncomfortable with this. I got a few looks, especially from middle-aged women. I guess that is understandable. After all, most of them are completely insecure about younger women stealing their husbands. Based on the way they have taken care of themselves, allowing themselves to become unkempt behemoths in stretch pants, such fears are not without reason.

I again started worrying about Chloe falling for me. I didn't want to hurt her and there was no way in the world we could continue once we returned to California. Her mother would be like a hawk watching her after the earlier incident.

We started seeing signs of humans again. We rolled into Reno right before lunch. The train goes right by the casinos in Reno. The stop is hardly a station at all. The train stops in the middle of the city, people climb on, and off you go. Some people got off but a whole lot got on, returning from a gambling trip and heading home. Most had bleary eyes from staring at the slots all night long.

Lunch was served right after Reno. We started climbing into the Sierra and soon were in the snow covered mountains. It was a winter wonderland, the firs and pines covered with new snow, occasionally the train would cause a branch to drop it's load of snow creating white falls of snow, rocks jutting up through the carpet of clean white snow, but all of the edges blurred by the white carpet covering all else.

We finished lunch and wandered back up to the observation car. We managed to find two seats together. Again, she turned down cards. She snuggled against me. I wanted so much to talk but there were too many people. We watched the mountains. As incredible as the Rockies had been the Sierra was even more stunning. The hours rolled by quickly as the scenery never let you go.

Two hours later we were below the snow line and into the foothills. Chloe looked up at me a sad little moue on her face. "What?" I asked.

"We'll be home soon," she said.

I looked around the car, still too many people for our talk. I stood, "C'mon."

Chloe took my hand and followed me back to our room. Inside, I sat by the window and said, "We need to talk."

The pout deepened. "About what?'

"Us," I said. "Why are you sad?"

"Because we are almost to Sacramento," she said.

"What we had was very beautiful," I told her. "Don't lose that by being sad."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.