Rookies - Cover

Preview

Rookies

by Tony Stevens

Copyright© 2005 by Tony Stevens

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/Ma, Consensual, Romantic, Heterosexual, Slow,

Erotica Sex Story: Sam was a rookie pitcher for the Orioles. He was 12th man on a twelve-man staff, but he was holding on. Now, he was to have a Japanese roommate who knew no English. The new guy was also a pitcher: A starter, more experienced and more highly regarded than Sam. But there would be more than just language barriers. And then there was Amy...

Author's note: Some of the same characters (notably Paul Warren, the old manager of the Bowie Baysox) appear in this story that appeared in "Life on the Bottom Rung." Paul has a much smaller role in this story, however. A few years have passed, and he's now manager of the Orioles' big club in Baltimore. This story, though, isn't really a sequel. It's about some of his young ball players.

Still, if you haven't read "Life on the Bottom Rung," you might enjoy reading it ahead of this one.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.