Friends and Benefits
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2005 by Big Ed Magusson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - I told her "It's a long, complicated story about friends with benefits. Or without benefits. Or... I don't know. Friends and benefits." It was the story of my mid-twenties and sorting out my confusion about women, love, and sex. But it was only in telling my story to a non-traditional "therapist" that I really found the answers and learned about the varied forms that love can take. Note slow code.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   School  

"It looks like watching Sharon turned you on," Sherri said with a meaningful glance at my erection.

"Well, that and sitting here with you," I replied.

Sherri chuckled, which led to some delightful jiggling of her bare breasts. I didn't peek this time—I just enjoyed the view.

"So, what do you want to do about it?" she asked, mischief in her eyes.

"I don't know," I admitted. "I don't want to make you late if you have to go."

Sherri snorted. "I can manage my own time, Joe. Don't worry about me."

"Well, we could have breakfast..."

"Are you hungry?" Sherri asked.

"Yes, but I'm also..." I glanced down at my erection, which was starting to soften.

"So do you want food or an orgasm?" Sherri asked. Her eyes had narrowed and her lips were slightly pursed. She looked ready to pounce whichever way I moved.

"Both," I said. "I want both," I added emphatically.

Sherri's eyes flew wide in surprise, but she quickly regained her controlled demeanor.

"Well, finally a request from you, Joe," she said. Then she got a devilish grin. "I think we can accommodate that request. In fact, you'll probably enjoy a B and B."

"B and B?"

"A term I picked up from a friend," Sherri answered. "Go get your breakfast ready and I'll show you."

I nodded agreement and got off the bed. Sherri entered the kitchen just as I finished getting the cereal, milk, and juice out. She was carrying a blanket from the bed and her purse. She stopped me as I was reaching for the bowls.

"Just one bowl. For you. I might have some later, after your B and B."

"So what does that mean?" I asked again.

"Sit," she answered, ignoring my question.

I sighed and sank into my chair. Sherri dropped to her knees beside me, using the blanket as a cushion between her and the floor. She looked up at me and waited until I'd met her eyes.

"A B and B," she said, "is 'Breakfast and a Blowjob.' We'll see who gets their fill first."

With that, Sherri slid under the table. My jaw hung open in surprise as I felt her push my thighs apart and pull me forward so I was sitting at the edge of the chair. Hands started stroking my inner thighs and I began to harden in anticipation.

"Start eating!" Sherri called from underneath the table.

I gulped and started pouring milk on my cereal. I nearly spilled when I felt Sherri's warm breath on my cock. I managed to get the carton set down just as I was enveloped in her warm, tight mouth.

I moaned almost immediately. Sherri kept up just the right pressure as she slowly bobbed her head back and forth. I managed to shovel some cereal into my mouth, but it was a minor miracle I didn't end up with it spilled all down my front. All my attention was on the shots of pleasure running up from my cock.

Sherri seemed to be taking her time. She took several long slow strokes followed by a handful of quicker bobs. I could feel her hand wrapped around the base of my shaft, caressing me there as her lips surrounded and suckled the head of my cock. I used her slower pauses to eat a little more food. When she was moving back and forth on my cock in earnest, all I could do was grip the edge of the table and hang on. Eventually, I couldn't hold back. With a gargled cry, I started coming, shooting harder than I'd ever expected possible.

I was still gasping for breath when Sherri slid out from under the table.

"My gawd! That was incredible!" I called.

Sherri's cheeks dimpled with her smile. "Well, thank you."

"Seriously, that was incredible. You're only the third woman to bring me to orgasm that way."

Sherri chuckled as she stood up and headed for the kitchen trash can. I realized what she was holding.

"You used a condom?" I asked, incredulous.

"I'm a safety girl," she chimed back as she dropped the rubber into the trash.

"I never felt you roll it on," I admitted. "And for it to be that good with it on..."

"Well, I am a professional, Joe."

I snorted. "So are a lot of people. But the fact that they do something for a living doesn't mean they're any good at it."

"True," Sherri agreed. "I think the difference is that some people work just for the money. Other people see their work as more of a calling." She walked back to the table and settled into the other chair.

"Do you see escorting as a calling?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Will you tell me about it?"

"Not now, but I might tell you later."

"Promise?" I ask.

Sherri smiled at my pleading expression.

"Sure," she replied. "When we've got more time." She started pouring herself some cereal and filled a glass with juice.

"Why don't you tell me about your return to Tucson while I eat?" she suggested.

"Okay..."


Both packing and the trip back to Tucson were uneventful. As I moved through the mundane chores, like getting the VCR to the post office, I kept thinking about my last get together with Sharon. As I did, I got more annoyed and more angry. Yes, the storm had picked up, but she'd basically taken advantage of my story for her own pleasure and then pushed me out the door.

I stewed about that for a while. Apparently I was good enough to be naughty with, but not good enough to date. Not good enough to be really naughty with either.

We were friends with a really strange set of side benefits.

But were we even friends?

I thought back to how Sharon had taken care of me when Alicia left. How she'd been there week after week with letters and calls during the fall when I was lonely. I'd needed someone and she'd come through.

It was ambiguous and I'd just finished telling Allen I didn't like ambiguity. I wasn't sure I liked how that made me feel.

I also spent some time thinking about Tina my first day back. She'd basically been out-of-sight, out-of-mind for me over the holidays. True, it had only been two dates, but I did like her. Maybe I was focusing too much on the age difference and that was keeping me back. Tina was smart, pretty, and energetic. If I'd met her back in Boulder and there hadn't been such an age difference, I would have been all over her.

The only thing holding me back was me. I decided I wanted to see her again soon. I didn't remember when she got back from break, but figured I could leave her a message to call me when she got settled.

Instead, Tina picked up the phone.

"Well, hello," I said. "I didn't think you were back yet. This is Joe."

"Joe! You're back!"

"Just got in. But I thought you were going to be at your parents' longer."

"Well, I had to get out of the house," Tina said. "Too noisy and crowded. So I moved back into the dorm as soon as I could."

"Must be pretty quiet there," I observed.

"It is. There are only a couple of other girls here in the whole building. They haven't even opened the cafeteria."

"So where have you been eating?"

"The meal plan is good at the Student Union. I've been eating there."

I glanced at the clock. It was still early in the evening.

"Well, would you like some company for dinner?" I asked. "I could walk over to campus."

"Sure! I'm looking forward to seeing you."

I met Tina in the lobby of her dorm where she greeted me with a big hug. She tilted her head and smiled up at me without pulling back, so I bent in for a kiss. It had just enough hunger to remind me that I had indeed missed her, but was chaste enough for the brightly lit public room.

"Did you have a good Christmas?" I asked.

Tina grinned and nodded. "It was really good."

Tina proceeded to tell me all about it on the walk over. I got caught up on holidays at the Delgado household. Apparently one benefit of a large household was the celebrations were never dull. Tina talked about some of the pranks her younger brothers had pulled and the delight of her youngest sister upon discovering that Santa had left a thank you note after eating all the cookies that had been left for him.

In turn, I told her about the quiet Christmas I'd had at home and some of the presents I'd gotten. That reminded me.

"By the way," I said, "I now own a VCR. So if you want to come over to watch movies, we can do that."

"That would be fun!" Tina exclaimed. "I've got a bunch of old favorites I'd love to show you."

"We might have to make it a regular move night then," I suggested.

"I'd like that."

We arrived at the Student Union and temporarily split up as we browsed through the menu selections and various serving stations in the main cafeteria-style restaurant. The break gave me a moment to think. I needed to tell her about my plans to leave. It wasn't fair for us to start talking about a standing movie night, which was really a standing date, otherwise.

When we'd gotten seated, I cleared my throat to get Tina's attention.

"There's, uh, one thing I should mention if we're going to start something like a standing movie night. I'm trying to leave Tucson as soon as I can manage it."

"So?"

I looked at her. This wasn't the reaction I was expecting.

"You're not graduating for, what, another year?" She asked.

"Yeah. It depends on when I defend my master's thesis, of course. But that's about right."

"A year's a long time. Let's worry about what happens then, then."

"Okay," I said. I started to say something more, but bit my lip. It wasn't wise to argue against myself.

"So when do you want to have me over?" Tina asked.

"How about Friday?" I suggested. "I can cook something up and then we can pop a movie in and watch it after dinner."

"I'll stop by the video store," Tina suggested. "Any special requests?"

That got us talking about movies again, both the old ones that we both knew and the smaller gems that we each hoped the other would like. I managed to get Tina laughing with attempts to mimic Abbott and Costello and we tried to do the "Who's on First" routine, but neither of us knew all the lines. We gave up about the time we both finished eating and just grinned at each other.

"So what now?" I asked.

"Go for a walk?" Tina suggested.

"Sounds good."

We cleared our trays and headed out into the night, holding hands.

"You know," I said, "this is one of the good things about Tucson. A few days ago, I was in the middle of a big snow storm. Now I'm in shirt sleeves."

"We often call my cousins in Rochester, New York, on New Year's," Tina said. "I think my dad loves teasing his brother that we're having a pool party."

"You guys have a pool?" I asked.

"No, but one of my aunts does. We're usually over there when Dad makes the call."

I chuckled. "I can see it. Pool noises and splashes in the background while your uncle watches the snow fall outside his window."

"Yeah, that's it."

Our walk across campus had naturally taken us toward the East end. We turned right in a small loop and came upon the Chi-O steps.

"Hmmm," I said, as we pulled up in front of them. "How did we end up here?"

Tina chuckled. "I think you wanted me here."

Tina let go of my hand and stepped up so that our faces were level. She put her arms around my neck.

"I've missed you," she said.

"I missed you, too," I replied. Well, at least once or twice, I justified to myself.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in for a kiss. Tina returned the kiss with passion and we were soon making out. I managed to get us moved over to the shadows and sat down. Tina straddled my lap and we began kissing again.

I kissed Tina's mouth, jaw, and behind her ear. She returned the exploration by covering my face with kisses. Tina also began making small moans and panting between kisses. I realized that my hard cock was grinding against her crotch and she had to be feeling it. When I concentrated, I could feel the heat radiating from her in the same place. My own breath started getting more ragged. Finally, I pulled back.

"So," I gasped, "how far do you want this to go?"

Tina caught her breath and pulled back, looking me in the eyes, quite serious.

"As far as I'm comfortable," she said.

"What do you mean?"

"I want to explore," Tina said. "I want to experiment and try things I've heard about, but I want to do them with someone I can trust. With someone I know won't push me and will let me set the pace."

"I can do that," I said.

Tina's resulting grin was broad.

"I thought you might say something like that. You're a really sweet man."

"Who can be a little spicy," I shot back.

I leaned forward and kissed her to emphasize my point. Tina returned the kiss with equal zest and all words were forgotten for a while.

Given Tina's comments, I placed my hand on her side, just below her breast, while we kissed. I slowly inched it up, pausing for a few minutes after each move. Tina caught her breath with each move, but then let it out and began kissing me again. Eventually I slid my hand over, cupping her breast through her shirt. Tina's kisses were fast and passionate as I fondled her.

Eventually Tina had to shift around, as her legs were beginning to cramp. That forced my hands to more chaste positions. We continued kissing for a while longer but then agreed that we needed to call it a night. I walked Tina back to her dorm where we kissed a little more before I headed home.

The message light on my answering machine blinked incessantly when I walked in the door. It was Sharon, wanting to know if I'd arrived safely. It was late enough that I didn't feel obligated to call her back right away.

The next day, I visited the career center, the department office, and the library to catch up on my journal reading. When I got home, I logged on and started catching up on the newsgroups. I got so completely absorbed that the ring of the phone startled me. I realized I was hungry, too—I'd read right through my normal dinner time.

"Hey, Joe! It's Sharon. I thought I'd see how the trip down went."

"Pretty good, though it's been busy since I got back. Look, I haven't had dinner yet. Can I call you back in an hour?"

"Uh, sure."

"Great. Talk to you in a bit."

After hanging up, I threw a frozen pizza in the oven. As I stared in the fridge, I realized I was going to need to figure out something to cook for Tina on Saturday. As the pizza cooked, I pored through both of my cookbooks trying to get some ideas, but my thoughts kept drifting to the upcoming phone call with Sharon.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.