Family Boot Camp - Cover

Family Boot Camp

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Bobby is sent by his parents to his Uncle's Montana farm to "straighten him out". It's hard work, but it's his Aunt who "straightens" him out. Part of him anyway. It's a pretty strange family and Bobby's exposed to some pretty strange things. And I do mean exposed!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   Harem   First   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

Cindy didn’t say anything to her mother, but while she was washing up Bobby told his aunt what had happened.

She frowned and seemed to be thinking about what he’d told her but didn’t say anything to him.

That night at supper things came to a head, though. Jenny had just put a big bowl of fried chicken on the table when she casually said, “I’m pregnant.”

There was an immediate cessation of sounds. There was no click of silverware on crockery, no pouring of liquid into a glass, no chair scraping as it was adjusted.

Nothing.

Dead silence.

In most families this would have been exceedingly strange. I mean in most families everybody would have been cheering and yelling and celebrating.

But everyone at that table either had knowledge, or had seen or figured out something that had to do with pregnancy, and almost all of that knowledge was what police classify as “Guilty Knowledge”.

John had impregnated his daughter and they both knew it. Bobby had impregnated his aunt, or at least had put a whole lot more sperm in her than her husband had, and they both knew that.

Cindy knew that she had the knowledge of who had impregnated her sister, and that she hadn’t said anything about that to her mother.

It was, shall we say, an uncomfortable situation, which explains the silence.

Then Aunt Jenny poked a stick in the snake pit. “Amber is pregnant too.”

The only person who was relieved to hear that was Cindy. Now she didn’t have to feel bad about not telling her mother what she’d seen, because her mother already knew.

“Oh shit.” said Uncle John.

Amber reflexively said “Watch your mouth Daddy.”

Everybody at the table looked at Amber and she flushed bright pink. As far as she was concerned, the only person at the table who didn’t already know about her was Cindy, and she was sure she could make things right with her sister later.

Cindy, of course, didn’t understand the dynamics that were going on. And who could blame her for thinking that someone might think that it was Bobby who was responsible for her sister’s swelling belly. After all, she’d thought about it.

Her angst about that bubbled over. “Well it wasn’t Bobby!” she said. Then she slapped her hand over her mouth as every eye in the room turned her way.

Bobby sat, entranced by what was happening around him. Things like this never happened at Bobby’s house. This was extremely interesting, even though he knew there was some chance that his role in Aunt Jenny’s pregnancy might possibly surface. He wasn’t too worried though. After all, what could Uncle John do to him, considering what Uncle John had done to Amber?

“And what exactly do you mean by that, young lady?” demanded her mother. It would have been much more impressive or effective had she not been setting a bowl of green beans on the table as she said it.

Cindy began stuffing her mouth with a biscuit. You weren’t allowed to talk with food in your mouth in their family.

Aunt Jenny reached out and took the remainder of the mangled roll out of her hand. “Cindy?” she prompted.

Cindy swallowed and reached for her water glass. Her mother beat her to it, snatching it away without spilling a drop. “You can have this after you explain what you just said.”

Cindy looked around. When she looked at Bobby he smiled inanely, almost like he was a lunatic who smiled at anything and everything. “Well ... ummm ... what I meant was that it wasn’t Bobby ... who got Amber ... pregnant.” She immediately reached for the water glass and began noisily drinking.

Jenny looked pointedly at her husband, who met her gaze for a split second before his eyes darted away.

“Oh shit.” he repeated.

For some reason no one corrected his language this time.

Amber was looking at her sister like she was from outer space. “You knew?“ she gasped. Then she looked around the room. “Everybody knew?

Uncle John’s eyebrows rose up until they met his head hair. “What do you mean ... everybody knew?”

Amber turned scornful eyes on her father. “Come on, daddy. Mom figured it out, and Bobby knew about it, and obviously Cindy figured it out somehow.”

She turned on Bobby. “You told her, didn’t you, you little sneak?”

Cindy turned her big blue eyes on Bobby too. “You knew?” she said, her voice rising. “You knew and you didn’t tell me?”

Uncle John’s eyes kept bouncing from one daughter to the other, and then to Bobby and occasionally toward his wife.

Bobby held up his hands. “Hey, leave me out of all this. I didn’t have anything to do with any of this.”

Amber jumped up and screamed “I catch you porking the shit out of my mother and you claim you don’t have anything to do with any of this? What a crock of shit!

Amber, you watch your mouth!“ barked both her parents, together, almost in two-part harmony, as if they had practiced it for hours.

Then Uncle John said “Porking the shit out of who?“ his voice rising, like the beginning of an air raid warning siren.

Jenny folded her arms under her breasts and glared at him. “John, what was the 14th of last month?”

Her husband had a ‘deer in the headlights’ look on his face.

She barged on, stepping closer to him. “I’ll tell you what it was, John, it was the seventeenth anniversary of our wedding day John, and you know what you did to celebrate it John? You porked the shit out of our daughter, John, in the barn, John. That’s what you did on our anniversary, John.”

Her eyes were wild now and her face red. She was a jilted lover and a woman scorned and she was hot about it.

“So, John, I found another prick to satisfy me John, and since you decided to put all your sperm in our daughter, John, I sincerely think and hope that it’s Bobby’s sperm that made the baby that’s in my belly right now!

“Oh shit” said Bobby

“You’re Pregnant?” said a very bewildered John.

“You porked my mommy?” said an equally bewildered Cindy to Bobby.

Things pretty well degenerated into a shouting match after that.

Dinner got cold on the table before things calmed down. By then hardly anyone was hungry any more. Rooster and Digger got fed extremely well that night.

But after the shouting was over, and the recriminations were all aired, some actual communication took place.

John knew he’d been wrong to spend all his sexual attention on his another woman, never mind the incest angle. Jenny knew she shouldn’t really have cuckolded her cheating husband with his nephew, much less allowing him to get her pregnant. But this wasn’t the first time they’d ‘acted badly’ as the British would have put it. Jenny and John had been through rough times before and were more resilient than the girls.

Bobby had nothing much invested in things except a son or daughter on the way, and they couldn’t go public about that. Everyone in the outside world would think it was John’s child.

Pretty much the only one who was left out of everything was Cindy, and she just sat there and listened to everything happen around her. Every so often she shot a look at Bobby, but usually he was involved in the discussion in some way and he didn’t notice. A neutral observer might have come to the conclusion that Cindy was hurt that he had fucked her mother. Perhaps she was remembering his hard penis pressing into her bottom as they watched Amber and John mating in the barn.

Finally, it got so late that everybody just went to bed.

All the revelations about who was having sex with who and who got who pregnant, and how long people had known and who had known, sort of put a damper on sex for the next few days. For some reason Aunt Jenny was perfectly willing to sneak around behind her husband’s back and fuck Bobby senseless but didn’t seem to want to do it in the open. And Uncle John lost his unconquerable lust for his daughter once everybody in the family knew about it.

The first evidence that things might eventually heal up was four nights after the big blowup, when Bobby, in his room, and the twins, in their room, clearly heard what they at first thought was the argument to end all arguments, complete with screaming and banging.

All three crept down the stairway, wondering if they were going to have to clean up dead bodies, when it suddenly became clear to all of them that the cause of the noise was not an argument. It was unbridled, cave-man sex.

Jenny was calling John every name in the book as she demanded he fuck her harder and deeper and longer. John was calling her every kind of sweet piece of ass in the book as he tried his best, based on the knocking sounds they heard, to drive her head through the wall by way of his dick in her pussy.

It was sort of a short course on marital reconciliation for the youngsters. Jenny laughed and cried and said he was a much better lover than Bobby, and he moaned and cried that while he had been attracted to Amber as a younger copy of her, Jenny was a hot-blooded mature woman he could never get enough of.

Amber shook her head, disgusted. “I’m going to bed” she hissed in an angry whisper. Amber was used to getting her ashes hauled on a regular basis and was a little cranky now that she’d been cut off.

She’d only been gone a minute or two when Bobby turned around to go upstairs.

Cindy grabbed his arm. “Wait. I want to talk to you.”

They went up the stairs together and she pushed him into his room. She glanced at the open doorway and then pushed him over to the bed, which was as far away from the doorway as you could get.

“Why did you fuck my mother?” she said without warning.

“What kind of question is that?” he asked, a little confused.

“It’s a simple one.” she said, with an edge to her voice. “I just want to know why you did it.”

Bobby looked at her in the moonlit room. She was serious.

“I don’t think I could have done anything else” he said. He told her about the liniment and what Aunt Jenny had done then, jacking him off. “I didn’t expect it, and I was sort of frozen.” he said. “And then, later, when she took off her shirt, and I saw her breasts...”

He was obviously thinking about what that looked like and she poked him. “Go on.” she ordered.

“When she did that I couldn’t help myself. She was so beautiful and sexy, and then she took off her bottoms, and I saw her pussy and she wanted to ... you know. I didn’t actually do anything. Not that first time. She was so beautiful I was sort of ... enchanted ... you know, like in fairy tales?”

She was quiet for a minute. “Okay, I understand that. What about after that? Why did you do it ... again?”

“You’ve got to be kidding me” he whispered. “I did it again because she was still beautiful and because it felt fantastic!

“And you knew she might get pregnant when you did it?” asked Cindy, breathing more heavily now.

“She told me that and said she wanted me to make her pregnant. I’m a guy, Cindy, and even though I never did it before, there was a part of me that wanted to make a woman pregnant so bad it almost hurt and when she said that I just couldn’t help but try to do it.”

“So, you’re saying you couldn’t help yourself because she was so beautiful and because she wanted you to make a baby in her. Is that about right?”

Bobby nodded in the dark. “I guess so. Do you understand?”

“No” came her answer. “But I want to.” She made a movement and Bobby realized she was taking her T shirt off.

“What are you doing Cindy?” he hissed.

She stepped into the pool of moonlight that was coming from the window. She was naked. Her skin looked milky white in the moonlight, and the shadows cut her body with blotches of impenetrable blackness. She turned toward the window a little and he saw black dots where her nipples were. Her hip was bare and, though he could not see into the darkness between her thighs, he knew what it must look like.

“You said I was as beautiful as my mother.” she said softly.

Bobby felt his prick rise to full mast.

When he didn’t say anything she asked, “Were you lying Bobby?”

“No” he whispered. She was beautiful in the moonlight, achingly so.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.