Family Boot Camp - Cover

Family Boot Camp

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bobby is sent by his parents to his Uncle's Montana farm to "straighten him out". It's hard work, but it's his Aunt who "straightens" him out. Part of him anyway. It's a pretty strange family and Bobby's exposed to some pretty strange things. And I do mean exposed!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   Harem   First   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

He slept like the dead the rest of the night.

Which was good, because the next morning Amber woke him up while it was still dark out. “Daddy said for me to get you up. But you can stay there and sleep if you want to.” she finished.

He felt surprisingly awake for that early in the morning. If his Uncle had sent her to get him up, why would she say he could go back to sleep? She was probably trying to get him in trouble again.

When he didn’t say anything, and she just stood there, he lifted his head and looked at her. The hall light was on, and that washed into the room. Her back was to that light, so he couldn’t see her face, but she was obviously looking down at him.

Then he realized he was still naked from last night’s ... treatment, and had slept naked all night long. She was staring at his morning woody. If she hadn’t been such a bitch to him, he might have felt turned on by her staring at him.

Instead he said, “I don’t think your mother would approve of you staring at me like that.”

She sniffed and turned, her pony tail flying up and around her head with the violence of that turn. Then she marched out. It wasn’t until she got to the door that he realized she was wearing baby doll pajamas, and that if his light had been on he probably would have gotten an eyeful.

When he went down to breakfast, his Uncle was already there. He harumpfed when Bobby came into the kitchen and looked at his watch. It was six in the morning and he grumbled that they’d already lost an hour of work time.

Bobby felt anger burn in his belly. He’d done everything the man had asked up to now and hadn’t complained once. He knew the guy was trying to act tough, and his anger just decided for him that he would out-tough the man.

“Okay, sorry, let’s go. I’m not all that hungry anyway.”

He turned toward the door.

Aunt Jenny’s voice whipped out. “Hold it right there young man.” She turned on her husband. “You haven’t gotten up this early in three years. I know you’re supposed to make his life miserable, but let the boy eat breakfast before you start.” She looked at Bobby. “Sit down and eat!” she ordered.

She turned back around to the stove. Bobby looked at Uncle John, who had a sour look on his face. Instead of doing something stupid, like sticking out his tongue, Bobby shrugged and just sat down across from his Uncle.

“Did you sleep okay?” asked his aunt.

“Yes ma’am, like a log” he said, remembering how good he’d felt when she’d left his room, licking his cum off her hand.

“Good” she said. She turned around with a pan full of eggs and bacon and looked at her husband. “You slept pretty well too. You snored like a bear.”

“Just feed us woman!” he growled. “The men-folk around here have work to do.”

Jenny laughed out loud. “We’re going to have to take in more bad boys like Bobby. You’ve gotten more done in the last two days than you did in the last two months!”

He scowled, but she lessened the rebuke by kissing him soundly. Her hand snaked to his lap and he jumped as she squeezed the front of his jeans. “And you save some of that for me tonight. Got that mister?”

Uncle John’s eyes darted to Bobby’s face, but Bobby, hearing something strange in the comment, kept his eyes on his breakfast. Jenny’s eyes went to Bobby too, and then back to her husband, who was frowning even harder now. In his peripheral vision, Bobby saw her blow Uncle John a kiss and then she went back to the stove.

Something strange was going on. He didn’t know what it was, but it was interesting.

Uncle John led Bobby to the barn, where a tractor was hitched up to a long flatbed wagon. The wagon had wheels and tires on it just like a car did and sat lower to the ground than Bobby would have expected. Uncle John had him climb up and stand to one side of the tractor seat, on the axel housing and they started off. Bobby wasn’t about to ask a bunch of questions, but if all they did today was ride around on a tractor, it wasn’t going to be bad at all.

“We’re going to put up hay today” said his Uncle.

“Where are we going to put it up to ... or at ... or whatever?” asked Bobby.

“I baled it last week, and we have to load it on the wagon and then unload it in the barn.” said John.

Have you ever heard the joke about the Lone Ranger and Tonto, when they were surrounded by hostile Indians and the Lone Ranger says “Tonto, what are we going to do?” and Tonto says, “Who’s this ‘we’ Kemosabe?”

Well, when Uncle John said ‘we’ were going to put up some hay, what he actually meant was that he was going to drive the tractor, while Bobby humped the bales up onto the wagon, and then when they got back to the barn he was going to supervise where Bobby put the bales in stacks four tiers high.

For those of you who don’t know farming, an average hay bale weighs somewhere in the neighborhood of 45 pounds, unless it’s alfalfa, which weighs in from 60 to 90 pounds per bale. John’s hay wagon held roughly a hundred bales.

If they’d have been alfalfa, it probably would have killed Bobby.

They made three trips before lunch. If Bobby would have known he’d humped six and a half tons of hay, he might have been proud of himself. That’s a lot of hay for a young man to hump when he’s not conditioned for it. It was probably good that nobody told him the average hay-hauling operation handles a thousand bales a day.

Course they do it with a lot more than one inexperienced kid and a man riding the tractor.

The point of all this verbiage is that Bobby didn’t have much appetite at lunch.

When Cindy showed up in the barn as they were putting up the third wagonload, announcing that lunch would be ready in half an hour, Bobby almost sobbed with relief at the thought of not lifting anything during lunch. He had given it everything he had, and if his Uncle said they were doing that in the afternoon too, he didn’t know what he’d do.

John, for his part, was also fed up with the idea that this boy was a troublemaker. From what he’d seen this kid had plenty of heart, was a damn good worker, and would drive himself half to death if his pride was involved. As he watched Bobby drag himself up to the house, he decided that boot camp was over for Bobby. He also decided that Bobby’s parents didn’t need to know that.

When they walked in the kitchen and Jenny looked them over, John knew he was in trouble. Bobby sagged into a chair and stared dully at the tall glass of sweet tea his Aunt put in front of him. Her tight-lipped stare skewered John. “He’s not quite dead yet” she said in a brittle voice. “Want me to get your pistol so you can do it quicker?”

John held up his hands. Instead of trying to defend himself he just said, “He’s done for the day.”

“He most certainly is” agreed his wife, her eyes glinting dangerously. She reached out and stroked Bobby’s hair. “Bobby, you just take as long as you want for lunch. When you’re done I’ll draw you a hot bath. You’re going to need some of that salve on your muscles too.”

Bobby would have tensed at her mention of the salve, but he was too tired. Instead he just looked up at her and smiled weakly.

Amber and Cindy bustled into the kitchen animatedly.

“What’s wrong with him?” sneered Amber. “Is the poor little city boy all tired out? Does he need his mamma to kiss it and make it all better?”

“Amber” said her father in a soft voice that somehow sounded loud. “I reckon you and Cindy will be humping bales this afternoon. Bobby here, got about half of them. The other half is up to you.”

Amber looked stricken and Cindy punched her in the ribs. “See what you did now?

The rest of lunch was a dour affair. Only Jenny seemed to be upbeat and cheerful. After lunch John told the girls to get dressed for hay hauling and hustle out to the barn.

Jenny stood, her arms folded under her breasts, one foot turned outward as she leaned most of her weight on the other leg. “Well, do you think you can drag yourself up to the bathroom? A hot bath will make you feel a lot better.”

“Yes ma’am” said a dejected Bobby. He felt muscles screaming that, before today, he didn’t even know he had. His self-image, that of a strong young man who could take anything, had taken, among other things ... a beating.

His aunt followed him to the bathroom, and inside, and he didn’t even notice. When her hands flickered out to unbutton and remove his clothing, he noticed, but was too tired to get embarrassed or try to tell her he could do it.

He’d pulled up his saggers again this morning, and they’d chafed his thighs where the saddle had rubbed him raw. When she dropped his pants, she could see the skin was red and irritated again. That was nothing compared to what the hay had done to his legs where they weren’t covered. You’d think hay poking your skin wouldn’t be all that horrible.

You’d be wrong.

“Damn that man” she muttered. “He doesn’t have the sense of a goat.”

She wasn’t too surprised when she pulled Bobby’s underwear down and his lifeless penis drooped as much as the rest of him. She made the bath hot enough that he winced as he put a foot in it.

“Just get in it slowly” she warned. “Let your body down little by little. It feels hot now, but in a few minutes you’ll get used to it and it will feel good. I promise.”

He did and sighed as he found out she was right. He felt weightless in the deep bathtub, and the water was so hot on his skin that he couldn’t actually feel the ache in his muscles. He turned his head and, for the first time, realized what his Aunt was wearing.

She had on a halter top that went around her neck and cupped her breasts, lifting them so they stood out proud and firm. The cloth in the front was tied in a big knot between those breasts. She was kneeling on the floor next to the tub and she had a bottle of something in her hand. At lunch she’d had her blond hair in a pony tail. Now it was loose and hanging down past her shoulders.

“Thank you” he said.

“Don’t thank me yet” she said with a glimmer in her eyes. “You just soak for a while and I’ll be back.

Bobby couldn’t believe how good the water felt to his cramping muscles. His Aunt was right about how he stopped feeling the heat after a while. But when he tried to sit up he felt strangely weak. He was about to get concerned about it when she came back into the bathroom.

“Okay, you’ve been in there long enough that you should be weak as a puppy. Let’s get you cleaned up and out of there.”

“Cleaned up?” he said, wondering what she meant.

She looked at him strangely and smiled. She reached over to the counter and picked up a hand mirror. She turned it so he could see. His face was streaked with what looked for all the world like mud!

“It’s the dust from the hay” she laughed. “John should have had you clean up before lunch. He knew better than to bring you to a meal like that. Here, hold your breath and lean back.”

She held her hand behind his neck as she let his head go under the water and pulled him back up. “Now, sit up.” she instructed.

She helped him sit up and reached into the tub to let the water begin to drain. When it was half its original depth she had him hold onto the sides of the tub and she squirted a handful of soap into her hand. She lathered up his hair and then used a cup to draw fresh water to pour over his head, rinsing his hair. She squirted another handful of soap into a hand, rubbed both her hands together, and began to wash her nephew’s body.

Bobby jerked at the feel of her hands on his shoulders. “I can do that” he muttered.

“Of course you can. But you just hold on. You’re still weak from the heat in that water.” she said. Her hands slid down, one to his chest and the other to his back. She spent some time on his arms and shoulders, and then went back to his back and chest. Her hands went in circles as she washed him. They slid lower, into the water. The hand in back slid across his buttocks. The one in front darted between his legs.

“Aunt Jenny” he groaned. His arms fell into the water, splashing some out and onto his Aunt.

“Now look what you’ve done” she said, her voice level. “You’ve gone and gotten my top all wet.”

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.