Getting Into The Scene - Cover

Getting Into The Scene

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Romantic Sex Story: Tara and Tom tried out for the school play and got the leading parts. But there's a love scene and the director suggests it will be more believable if they get to know each other so they can "get into the scene". Did Tom misunderstand? He's in the scene, but he gets into HER instead.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Petting   Slow   .

Tara and Tom were both juniors at the Clinton High School. Tara had moved to town only a short while before, and didn't know many people yet. She was a bouncy, friendly girl, about 5'6" and weighed just over 110 pounds. She was thin, mostly, but had firm ripe breasts that she thought stuck out too far. Lately her pants had been getting tight in the hips too. Her mother said she was turning into a woman, but she didn't feel like a woman. Right now Tara was day dreaming about trying out for the lead in the school musical that was coming up in a few months. She had seen the musical on Broadway and loved it, especially the part of Shannon, the female lead. Shannon got to kiss a lot of men in the production and there was a love scene in bed, under the covers, that made Tara get wet while she watched it. She thought it might be a lot of fun to get that part, and she could meet some new friends too. She had done some acting at her last school and knew that that group of students always became good friends.

Tom had been raised in Clinton, on a farm outside of town. Because of the farm work he never had much time to socialize. He was involved in 4-H and met some friends there, but wasn't involved in any sports. He also never had time for a girl friend. He knew about girls, and dreamed of what it must be like to feel their soft skin, and taste them and kiss them. But it was all fantasy thus far. The first time he saw the new girl, Tara, he felt a stirring in his penis that embarrassed him. She was gorgeous, he thought, and he'd give anything to spend some time with her. She even said "Hi" to him one day in the hall. He was so tongue tied that he couldn't even return the word, much less actually have a conversation with her. He turned around to watch her as she passed him. He'd never forget the sight of her round hips, swaying down the hall, and her perky pony tail swaying in counterpoint. That night Tom had pounded his meat thinking about Tara and had a great orgasm. It was the first of many as the school year wore on.

Right after school started back up in January, tryouts were held for the musical. Tom was hanging around, waiting for a friend to finish up with basketball practice so they could carpool home. He heard music coming from the auditorium and wandered up there to see what was going on. When he walked in, Tara was trying out.

He was mesmerized.

She sang like a bird, clear and sweet. It made his heart hurt to hear her sing. And she danced in ways he had never seen before. He sat in the back and watched. She finished up, her head down and hurried off stage. "Good job Tara" said Ms Jenkins, the drama teacher, but Tara didn't seem to hear her as she hurried up the aisle toward where Tom was sitting. She was crying! Tom didn't know what to do. He surprised himself by saying "Tara!"

She stopped in the semi darkness, trying to see who was sitting there in the back.

"Tara, what's wrong?" he said.

She peered into the darkness and realized it was a boy named Tom. She'd seen him around, but he'd never talked to her.

"I sucked. That's what's wrong." she growled and then felt the tears coming back.

"What?" said Tom.

Tara peered at him again. "This guy must be one or two bricks shy of a load" she thought to herself. "I said I sucked. I blew the tryout." He was staring at her, his mouth open. He looked shocked.

"No way" he finally said. Then his voice firmed. "No. No way. You're crazy. That was the most beautiful thing I ever heard in my whole life." He couldn't believe he'd said it. He felt his face flame red and was glad it was dark.

Tara suddenly started paying attention. She knew he was wrong. She'd missed two notes and forgotten a line. In her dance routine she was half a beat behind in two places. But whoever this Tom guy was, he was sweet. She sat down.

"Thanks, but you obviously don't know what you're talking about" she said. "Hi, I'm Tara Robinson."

"I know" Tom said and his tongue got tied up again. "STUPID STUPID STUPID" he thought to himself.

Tara figured it out almost immediately and was flattered to find that this nice looking boy was interested in her. AND he thought she was good! They began talking and pretty soon they had warmed to each other. Tara asked him if he was going to try out for a part in the musical.

"No way" said Tom. "I've never done any acting. I wouldn't even know where to start."

"Do you sing?" asked Tara.

"Well, sure. I sing in the choir at church. I sing along with CDs while I'm on the tractor working the fields ... stuff like that. But I don't sing like you do. No way."

Tara had a hunch. She got up and went back down to the front of the auditorium. "Ms Jenkins? Are you still looking for boys to try out for the part of Bobby?"

Ms Jenkins turned to her and answered "Yes Tara, I am. In fact no one has tried out for that part yet. Why, do you have somebody in mind?"

Tara talked to Ms Jenkins about Tom, sitting in the back of the room. "I haven't heard him sing, but if he's singing in the choir maybe he's good" she whispered. Ms Jenkins was trying to see in the dark back where Tom was sitting. "You mean Tom Blake? I never even thought of him." She lowered her voice conspiratorially "And he's pretty much of a hunk too!"

Tara was startled at the idea of a teacher calling a student "a hunk", but when she thought about Tom she realized he WAS pretty good looking.

Ms Jenkins went to that back of the room and began talking to Tom. Soon she was leading him up to the stage. "Now you just stand on the stage and I'll find the music." said Ms Jenkins, and she hurried over to the sound system. She rummaged around in a drawer, then shouted "Got it!" and held up a CD, which she then put in the machine. Tara heard the strains of a popular rock and roll song playing and then realized it was just the music track, with no voice on it.

Tom began singing and Tara felt her knees go weak. He was good. He was VERY good. His baritone made her stomach feel funny. When he looked at her during one part of the song she realized she was getting ... wet ... Finally she had to sit down. She noticed Ms Jenkins was sitting too, and her head was back, her eyes closed as she too was taken over by Tom's voice.

The music ended and Tom just stood there blinking in the spot light. Finally Ms Jenkins head jerked. She was breathing quickly. "Oh!" she said, looking around "Tom ... you have the part." She turned and looked at Tara. "And I believe Tara here will play the part of Shannon."

Both kids were stunned by what had happened. Ms Jenkins finished the tryouts and then got the two of them together. "Now, you two are the leads in the show, and all eyes will be on you. Of course this is a love story and you two are supposed to be in love. That's one of the hardest kinds of parts to play, and you two are going to have to work on it a lot to make it convincing. There is a love scene in this show, and those are hard to do too, at least convincingly. So here's what I want you two to do. You need to spend some time together ... get to know each other ... get comfortable around each other. And practice lines together as much as you can. I'm going to work with the supporting cast for the first two weeks, and during that time I want you guys to spend as much time together as possible, OK?"

Both teens just nodded their heads. This was somewhat overwhelming to them both.

In the next week Tara and Tom did spend as much time together as they could squeeze in. Tara learned where the farm was and drove out there several nights a week. She met Tom's parents and they practiced lines together hard. On other nights Tom's dad let him borrow the truck to go into town to Tara's house. Tara's parents were very impressed with the tall muscular boy and they raved about how good both of the kids were at saying their lines. It didn't take either teen long to figure out how attractive the other was. Tom's jeans got tight each time he saw Tara and he often had to surreptitiously move his hardening cock around to make it less visible. Tara, for her part, found herself flexing her thighs a lot as she listened to her "lover" speak his words of love to her. She got what she thought were butterflies in her stomach a lot too, and more than once, when she was getting ready for bed, she found her panties damp.

The second week they decided it was time to work on the physical part of the roles they were to play. They had to kiss several times in the musical. Both kids were nervous about this.

Tom voiced his concern first. "I guess we have to kiss each other, huh?"

Tara, to her surprise, found herself trying to analyze his statement. Did he mean he didn't like the idea? She felt a cold hard place in her stomach at the thought that he might not want to kiss her. She probed "Yeah. I know there are ways to make it LOOK like you are kissing, but you aren't actually kissing. Is that what you think we should do?" She held her breath, waiting for his answer.

"Gosh no!" he blurted out. Then he blushed. "I mean ... um ... it has to look real ... doesn't it?"

Tara felt the warmth coming back into her and smiled. "Yes, I definitely think it should look real. Remember how Ms Jenkins said it was hard to make it look good? We'll have to practice." Then she blushed too.

Tom was suddenly happy to hear that. Then he felt his dick twitch and he frowned. The last thing he needed was for his dick to mess things up for him. Here was a beautiful girl who was willing to kiss him, even if it was only play practice, and he could just imagine what she'd do if she realized he had a boner on. "I have to go to the bathroom" he said and jumped up. "I'll be right back."

Tara noticed he was walking sort of bent over as he left. Like he was in pain.

Then, as he turned to go in the bathroom door she saw it. The front of his jeans was bulging out. He had a hard-on!

Her head swam. Was it because of her? Was it because she had said they needed to kiss? She felt her nipples flood with heat and realized her pussy was getting damp. What was he doing in the bathroom? She felt even more heat in her loins as she fantasized that he was in there jerking off.

Silently she rose and tip-toed to the door. What was that sound? A moan?

The farm house was old. It had old style locks that took skeleton keys. She stared at the key hole and, almost against her will, stooped, putting her eye at that level.

There, not three feet in front of her, Tom stood, his pants down around his ankles, his profile to her. He was facing the stool and he WAS jerking off. Her mouth went dry as she looked at her first full grown penis. It was BEAUTIFUL. It was MONSTROUS!! His hand cradled it, almost gently as he stroked it in long smooth movements. The head was dark, almost purple and it was large and knobby. There was a string of milky fluid hanging from the tip that swung in the air as he jerked. Now his hand closed around his member harder and he speeded up. He groaned again.

What happened next stayed in her mind for days. As he groaned she heard her name and then great strings of thick white semen streaked out of the end of his penis.

Tara didn't see what happened next. She couldn't breathe and her eyes were closed. She realized her hands were squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples. Her pussy felt positively wet! She heard a sound and panicked. He was coming out!

She scrambled back to the other room and tried to quiet her gasping. All she could think about was those long strings of semen, ejected from his penis while he was thinking about HER! She had never been so excited or turned on.

Tom came into the room and saw Tara standing, looking flushed, breathing deeply. Those deep breaths did something wonderful to her breasts. He closed his eyes, trying to think of something else. He knew he could get hard and come at least three or four times in a row before his dick actually died down.

When Tara spoke her voice was husky. "Um, we'd better practice. It's getting late."

Before Tom could get his thoughts in order she had approached him. Almost like she was attacking him, her arms went around him and he felt those wonderful breasts pressing into his chest. His head went down as hers tilted up and their lips touched.

At first the kiss was tentative. Their lips barely touched, but they held that pose. Then Tom moved his head slightly and his lips grazed along hers. Tom had no idea why he did this, but the tip of his tongue shot out from between his lips and he softly licked her upper lip. Part of him was horrified that he had done this. But her response told that part to shut the hell up.

She went "Mmmmmmm" and crushed her lips to his. Suddenly it was as if they were trying to absorb each other's lips through their own. Tara held Tom frantically, mashing her breasts into his chest as they slowly ran out of air.

Neither wanted to break that kiss, but finally they had to. Both gasped in a lungful of air and their lips met again. This time both used their tongues and began frenching each other. Tom suddenly realized that Tara was grinding her hips against his dick, which was achingly hard again. Not only didn't she seem to mind, it was as if she was trying to feel him. His hands slid down her waist to her buttocks and he pulled her hips into him.

Somehow both knew it was time to take a break. They reluctantly pulled apart. Tara put her hands on his chest and pushed him away. He couldn't say why, but Tom knew that she wasn't rejecting him. It was more like someone who is pushing away a plate of food because they can't eat another bite. Both were panting for breath.

"Wow" gasped Tara. "I guess we got the kissing part down OK."

Now Tom was less sure of himself. "Um ... yeah ... I'm um ... sorry that I..."

She cut him off with another kiss. Even though it was just a quick peck to shut him up, and nothing like the last kiss, it meant almost more to Tom, who suddenly knew she wasn't mad and wasn't sorry.

"You're a good kisser" she said. And then her eyes dropped to the front of his jeans, where his obviously stiff pecker was prominently displayed. "And apparently I'm a pretty good kisser as well."

Tom went into a coughing fit and Tara started laughing, ending up by pounding him on the back as he hacked and sputtered.

When Tom finally quieted Tara went on. "We don't dare practice the love scene. I don't know about you, but I'm barely in control of myself right now, and if we practice ... making love ... I ... uh ... well I just don't think it would be a good idea right now." she finished flushing.

Tom answered "I know exactly what you mean" Then it was his turn to grin. "But I can't wait until the show." Tara colored again and punched his arm.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.