Skating On Thin Ice With Niece

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Uncle Bob is trying to inject some skill into Mindy's skating routine, but she keeps distracting him. She seems to want a different kind of injection. The ice melts when things heat up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   .

Bob watched his niece glide gracefully around the ice rink. Her legs were bare, and the little skirt of the outfit she wore flapped in the wind, showing the matching panties underneath. There was almost no back in the outfit too, which meant that it looked like only the long sleeves with their sparkling sequins were holding it on her upper body.

As she turned the corner and came toward him he groaned softly. She'd always had prominent nipples, and the cloth of this costume wasn't thick enough to deter them. Her pert breasts bobbed as she skated and he realized she'd taken out the foundation and was flaunting her luscious tits intentionally. He felt blood flow into his penis and it swelled a little. She charged toward him and then skidded sideways, sending up a shower of ice particles that rained down all over him.

"Cute" he growled.

"Why thank you Uncle Bob" Mindy giggled. "I try to look my best for the meets and competitions." She giggled again. Sixteen year old bombshells weren't supposed to giggle. It made their coaches unable to concentrate.

"You need to concentrate on your skating more than you concentrate on these" he reached out and gently pinched one of her protruding nipples. A look of shock came over her face. Her feet windmilled and she sat down hard on the ice.

"UNCLE BOB!" she shouted indignantly.

"Well, when you flaunt them, don't be surprised if somebody notices and does something about it." he said. Then he turned away. The feel of her hard little nip between his fingers had caused another surge of blood to enlarge his cock some more. He didn't want her to see that. He was probably in enough trouble just for touching her.

Not to say they weren't close. They were VERY close, and had been since she was big enough to climb up on his lap the first time. She always gave him big bear hugs when she saw him, even if they'd only been apart for a few hours. He'd taught her how to skate... and how to win competitions. When she trained, it was for weeks at a time, and she stayed in his spare bedroom instead of driving back home five hours away.

They were buddies.

Now, he figured, he'd blown it.

"Uncle Bob!" came her strident voice.

He turned, ready for her anger, but she surprised him.

"I'm sorry" she said meekly. "There's this guy... and he makes me feel all... gooshy inside. And I wanted to make him notice me. So I... um... changed my outfit a little, because he's coming to the meet..." she trailed off.

"I should have known a boy was involved." he said. "But sweetie, you have to understand. This is a meet, and you want them to notice your skating, not your beautiful bobbing breasts." He grinned and she blushed.

"So it worked? I mean... guys notice that kind of thing? Really?" she asked.

"You have no idea what that outfit does to a man" said Bob seriously. The men might actually award you more points, but the women judges would try their best to put you out of the competition. Your guy will notice you without you having to look like a..." he stopped. He realized he was angry, and that puzzled him, until he realized he was also very erect.

He was jealous! Yes, jealous of some punk kid who was going to get to feel up his niece on some date, and maybe even get his dick slippery with her juices. The idea of that made him tight inside. "Look, Mindy, I'm sorry. You have the right to... to be a teenage girl. But don't do it in competition, OK?"

Mindy was looking at him with her mouth open, staring. He discovered that he'd turned around while talking to her and that she could plainly see the front of his pants.

Shit.

"Sure, Uncle Bob." she said quietly. "I understand. And... thank you." She took off skating, leaving him wondering what she was thanking him for.

That night supper was quiet and Bob was miserable. He loved his niece and the thought that she now thought he was a pervert hurt him badly. Finally he couldn't take it any further. "Mindy?" he said.

"Um?" she sounded like her mind was far away. Wherever she wished she was instead of with him, probably.

"About this afternoon." he started. She looked up now, intently. She looked... interested. "Uh, sometimes a man... I mean well things happen to a man that he can't exactly control sometimes. And... uh... well that sort of happened this afternoon and I'm sorry." he finished in a rush.

"You mean your..." she pointed one long lacquered fingernail at his crotch.

"Uh, yeah. I'm really sorry. I don't want you to think I'm a pervert or something" he went on. "It's just that when a man sees a sexy woman... well..." he stopped as she crossed the room and stood in front of him.

Close in front of him.

She put that same finger up to his lips. "I don't want to discuss it" she said. "Not now." Then she turned and started out of the room. "I'm going to take a shower." And she left.

That didn't help Bob's situation at all. He tried to watch TV, but couldn't concentrate. Finally he went to bed. As he tried to go to sleep he heard Mindy moving around in her room. When he thought of her he thought of those pert little nipples and how that one little squeeze had felt. He imagined her top falling forward, and being able to see her breasts.

He got achingly hard and, though he felt ashamed, he began to beat off.

It never occurred to him that she'd walk into his room unannounced.

When she did, he was in mid stroke and he was close, imagining his cock rubbing up against her sweet pussy, maybe even in it a little bit.

He opened his eyes and saw her standing in his door, dressed in a nightgown he'd never seen before. It was a negligee, really, with a filmy see through top. Under that top she wasn't wearing anything. the panties were see through too. It was an outfit that screamed 'FUCK ME... FUCK ME RIGHT NOW!!" She had one hand on her hip, one leg off to the side, standing hipshot.

"Now I'm ready to discuss it Uncle Bob". she said in a husky voice.

She began walking toward him as he lay there frozen, hand still gripping his rigid cock.

The world took on an unreal quality for Bob. He squeezed his cock to keep stuff from bubbling out of the tip. That would be embarrassing if she saw that, wouldn't it?

He stared hungrily at her almost naked body. She was a knockout in that outfit. A very dim part of his mind wondered where in the world a girl that young had gotten it. Ludicrously that thought came to the top. "Where in the world did you get that?" he said in a dazed voice.

"My nightgown?" She looked down at what wasn't covering a thing. "At the Mall. A little shop called Cristy's Toy Box... Like it?" she asked, moving closer.

She got to the bed and leaned over, staring down at his cock. "Oh! I see you DO like it. Thank you again, Uncle Bob." she said. Her voice was light, kidding... but she wasn't smiling.

Her hand came out and, as he watched in disbelief, she batted at his hand until he let go of his bone. Then, before he could say anything at all, her head swooped down and she captured the head of his cock in her warm mouth.

"MINDYEEEEEEE" he groaned. His hand went to her head, but he couldn't make it do anything. It ended up resting on her golden hair as her head dropped and she took more of his cock into her mouth. Then, very slowly, she sucked hard and dragged her mouth up, over each ridge and bump, to the tip, where she used the tip of her tongue to tickle the little slit at the end. She pulled her mouth off with an audible "pop" and smacked her lips, sighing.

"I've wanted to do that for four YEARS! It was even better than I thought it would be." Her hand came back up and jacked his cock slowly. "You're MY pretty baby now" she said to his penis, and then she kissed the head wetly. "Don't be sad. I'll suck you more later."

"What... what... what are you doing?" said a thoroughly amazed Uncle Bob.

"Remember that 'guy' I told you I was trying to get to notice me?" she said.

He nodded dumbly.

"Well, today he did. He told me I have beautiful breasts. And he said I was a sexy woman. And I've been waiting for him to notice me as a woman for a long time. I've been waiting for him to respond to me as a woman... and I'm tired of waiting."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.