My Sister, Her Friend and me - Cover

My Sister, Her Friend and me

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: "Shush or he'll hear you," I heard my sister voice through the thin wall dividing our bedrooms.<br>As you can imagine I was all ears and moved closer to the wall to hear better.<br>"I don't care if he does hear," said Wendy that's my sister's friend.<br>She was here for a sleep over.<br>"Well I think he's cute," she said but in a whisper so I couldn't be sure I heard her right.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Petting   .

"Shush or he'll hear you," I heard my sister voice through the thin wall dividing our bedrooms.

As you can imagine I was all ears and moved closer to the wall to hear better.

"I don't care if he does hear," said Wendy that's my sister's friend.

She was here for a sleep over.

"Well I think he's cute," she said but in a whisper so I couldn't be sure I heard her right.

Well I think she's cute too, slim with small tits but great long legs. My sister Sue was two years younger than my sixteen years and her friend Wendy was in her class at school.

When I slept I had these erotic visions of them both but there's nothing new in that.

"Hi," she said.

I was in the bathroom cleaning my teeth the next morning dress as usual in just my boxers.

"Hi yourself," I replied turning to see Wendy in her nightdress, an old shortie t-shirt.

"Stop being a slut," my sister said from behind her.

"Nice bod," Wendy said and she placed one hand on my naked chest.

"Wendy will you stop perving with my brother," snapped Sue.

"Yeah, yours looks nice too," I replied looking her up and down.

"Tony will stop perving with my best friend," snapped Sue whose voice had gone up an octave.

"See you later," giggled Wendy.

"Sure," I replied.

"You're disgusting," I heard Sue telling Wendy when she thought I was out of earshot.

"Nice bod though," giggled Wendy.

I returned to my room with a big smile on my face.


"Hi," said a sexy female voice from behind me.

I turned around and there was Wendy with my sister.

"Hi," I said with a big smile.

"I'm staying at your place again tonight," she giggled, "so perhaps we'll see more of each other."

"Wendy," snapped Sue, "you're being a slut again."

"Bye Tony," she said and they walked on.

I was just getting ready for bed and had just finished washing when I met Wendy in the corridor.

"Hi stud," she smiled.

Again she was wearing her shortie t-shirt as night ware with a pair of thong knickers beneath. I put my arm around her slim waist and pulled her close.

"Hi," I whispered.

Her skin felt smooth as silk. She put her arms around my neck and she reached up and kissed me.

"Mmm, you taste nice," she giggled.

"So do you," I replied and again we kissed.

With my other hand I reached up and cupped one of her small tits and gently squeezed.

"Mmm, don't," she groaned. "I'm liable to come on the spot."

"Come to my room," I invited.

"No I can't," she said, "Sue'll kill me."

"I don't care," I said, squeezing her tits a bit more.

"Ok," she agreed, "but just for a bit."

Once in the privacy of my room I pulled her top over her head and then kissed her perky nipples.

"Oh god," she groaned, "That is so nice."

With her hand she reached down and rubbed the front of my boxers.

"Stop it you two," snapped Sue who had burst into me room looking for her friend.

"Not now dear," sighed Wendy.

"Yeah, piss off sis," I said.

My fingers had found her legs slightly open and now I was gently rubbing her.

"Oh my god," she groaned, "do it a little harder."

With all the excitement both of us had totally forgotten that Sue was still standing there. Wendy's hand was now inside my boxers and rubbing her hand up and down my hardness.

"God you're so big," she said between kisses.

I've never considered myself as any thing but normal in size but it didn't hurt any to hear her say it. Her hips were jerking now and her kisses more sloppy then she groaned really loud and she went limp in my arms.

"That was fucking incredible," she sighed.

"If you two degenerates have finished perhaps you can came back to our room now," said Sue to Wendy.

"Yeah, yeah," she said off hand, "Give me a few minutes will you."

With that Sue stamped her foot and turned and left us.

"Sorry about that," she said with a big grin. "Do you want me to do something about this?"

Her small hand still gripped me inside my boxers.

"Yeah," I said.

She backed us up until she could sit down on the corner of my bed, pulling me along behind. She pulled down my boxers and took me into her month. I was so near anyway that just doing that pushed me over the top and I spunked inside her mouth.

"Was that nice?" she said with a smile as she wiped her mouth on the back of her hand.

"Yeah," I said.

"I'll better be off or she'll get even more mad," she said.

She picked up her discarded top and left me standing there with my boxer around my knees.

In my sister's room the soft augments going on for some time but I didn't care for I had a huge grin fix to my face.


"Your sister really pissed off with us both," laughed Wendy the next time I saw her after school. "If you ask me she just jealous that you fancy me and not her."

"Who said I didn't fancy her," I said. "It's not that, it's just she my sister that's all."

"Perhaps we should have invited her to join us," she giggled, "Now wouldn't have that have been a hoot."

"Perhaps you could get her so hot she wouldn't stop me joining in," I offered.

"Are you suggesting that she and I do the dirty with each other," she giggled.

"Isn't that what girls do on sleepover?" I said. "Anyway that's what it sounds like through my wall."

"May be," she giggled again. "Anyway talking about it is getting me hot, you could invite me to come home with you?"

"Yeah, I'll like that," I said with a big grin.

We had the place to ourselves, Sue was staying late at school and my parents don't get in until six. We lay on my bed with her school blazer thrown carelessly in the corner. Her white blouse open to expose her small tits to my hands and lips.

"God, I just love you doing that," she sighed.

She just lay back with her arms above her head enjoying the sensations I was giving her.

"Better leave them on," she said as I attempted to pull her knickers off. "We might get carried away and go too far."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.