Riding The Team Bus

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Christy boarded the team bus a virgin, but after the team won and everybody on the bus started celebrating on the way home, Christy just couldn't help but get drawn in. She got off the bus having lost her virginity, but that was just the beginning.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Petting   Voyeurism   .

Christy was about as excited as she'd ever been in her whole life. She had performed her first real cheer as a cheerleader! Well, actually, she had performed forty or fifty cheers at her first football game as a cheerleader. And, her team had won!

Everything had been so exciting. It was an away game, so the team, the coaches and the cheerleaders had all ridden up to Mulholland on two school buses. Once there they had played the game and been fed a meal. Now it was late, and dark, and they were on their way back home. Part of Christy was tired, and was looking forward to getting home and sleeping in the next morning. Christy loved Saturdays because she could lay around in bed almost as long as she wanted to.

But another part of Christy was wide awake and full of energy. They had won their first game, and she hadn't made any big mistakes. Plus, Jimmy Andrews had flirted with her. He was a wide receiver on the team, and he'd caught two passes that turned into touchdowns. After the first one he'd run right past her on his way to the bench and he stopped right in front of her and said "That one was for you, Christy."

Then, when the offense went back on the field, he yelled as he ran by her "If I get another TD is it worth a kiss?"

Christy had laughed and yelled SCORE!! and then had blown him a kiss.

Megan Woolworth, a Junior cheerleader had come over and said "You better watch that Jimmy girl! His kisses have a tendency to get pretty dangerous!" Then she'd done back flips on her way back to her position. Christy began paying attention to the other players and the other cheerleaders and she noticed that lots of the girls promised kisses if points were scored. Now, in the dark, as the bus bumped and bounced along toward home, the players were beginning to collect their spoils of victory. Christy sat down next to Linda Volz when she first boarded the bus. As a Freshman, Christy didn't know very many of the players yet. She and Linda were the only two freshmen on the squad and they were a little shy yet about socializing with the mostly older boys on the team. She and Linda began whispering and pointing things out to each other as the players paired off with cheerleaders.

One pair they could see pretty well were Megan and Todd Simpson. Megan was sitting on Todd's lap and they were kissing long tongue swapping kisses. Christy could see some of what was going on as they passed street lights, or signs. Todd's hands seemed to be wandering all over Megan's body.

Linda hissed and pointed at another pair, Valerie Collins and Steve Wampler. Steve's hands were clearly squeezing Valerie's precious teen titties through her jersey and she was letting him! And two seats behind them were Misty Lawlor and Kevin Strumpf. Misty was facing Kevin, obviously sitting on his lap.

"Boy the bus sure is bouncing a lot." whispered Linda, pointing at Misty and Kevin. Sure enough, Christy could see Misty bouncing up and down on Kevin's lap. Then a naughty thrill went through Christy. This part of the road was pretty smooth. Linda and Christy weren't bounding on the seat! She whispered back at Linda "You don't suppose they're..." Linda looked very excited "I think they ARE!"

Just then Danny Spelbock came walking up the aisle. He leaned across Christy and said "Linda, I think you owe me some kisses. I caught four passes tonight and ran for over 40 yards."

Linda giggled, looked at Christy, shrugged her shoulders and got up to go with Danny toward the front of the bus. Christy started looking for Jimmy, to see who he was with, when she felt a large shape slide into the seat, pushing her over against the window. It was Jimmy. He smiled at her in the dark. She could see his white teeth.

"Hi" he said.

Christy felt all warm inside. "Hi" she said back.

"You gonna give me kisses?" he said, putting his arm around her.

"I guess" she said shyly.

"OK" he said, and he leaned over and planted one right on her lips.

Christy had only been allowed to date for about six months. High School was harder than the Junior High she had come from, so she studied most nights, and didn't actually go out on many dates. Plus her curfew was pretty early, and she was a little embarrassed to tell prospective dates that she had to be home by nine. So, while Christy knew about kissing, and had had lots of fantasies about kissing, and had practiced on her pillow and stuffed animals, she hadn't actually gotten that much experience at kissing a real boy. Especially French kissing. So when Jimmy slithered his tongue into her mouth and sucked on her own tongue while holding her tight against him, she got a little light headed.

The kiss went on and on and pretty soon she started feeling limp. Plus there was a funny feeling in her stomach. Finally Jimmy broke the kiss. "That's one" he said softly.

Christy was trying to get control of her body. "How many do I owe you?" she said, a little breathlessly. "Well, I scored twelve points" he said. "So I guess that means you owe me twelve kisses."

Just then Megan let out a squeal. Christy and Jimmy both turned their heads to look. Todd's hands were up inside Megan's sweater, obviously feeling her breasts under the cloth. Her skirt had been bunched up around her waist and there was a scrap of pale colored something hanging from around one of her ankles. They passed a series of street lights and Christy saw that the pale something was Megan's panties!

Jimmy whispered in Christy's ear "Man that's hot. Todd's got it in her!" Christy raised up, leaning over Jimmy, trying to see. Then a shaft of light crossed Todd's lap and Christy saw it!

Todd's obviously hard penis was penetrating Megan's fluffy pussy!

Right there on the bus!

In plain sight of everybody!

And Megan was obviously loving it. She was bouncing up and down wildly, moaning and trying to kiss Todd at the same time.

Christy felt her own pussy start to get damp. She felt something else too. She felt hands on her own tender titties. Jimmy was feeling her up! She froze. She didn't know what to do. She tried to say something... anything... "I can't believe they're doing that" she gasped.

Jimmy was squeezing her breasts with his big hands. "They're not the only ones", he said. "Stand up".

Christy felt him helping her stand. He turned her to face forward and she had to step over his legs. Now she was straddling his legs and his hands were on her hips. He stood up, and the front of his pants pressed into her tight teen butt. "Look at Val and Steve" he said as his hands slid up, under her sweater and onto the cups of her sports bra.

She gasped at the feel of his warm hands on the skin of her stomach. But Valerie and Steve were right in front of her. Valerie was lying back on the seat, her legs spread and Steve was between them, his hips rising and falling in what were obvious fucking movements. Valerie's hands were on his naked butt, pulling him. As she watched Steve gave out a big groan and pushed against Valeri. "I'm cumming baby" he grunted. Then, as his penis obviously spat globs of sperm in Valerie's pussy, he kissed her long and hard.

Right then Jimmy slid his hands under Christy's sports bra. He pushed it up off her breasts as his fingers found her sensitive nipples. He gave them a little squeeze and pushed something hard against her butt. Christy couldn't think. His fingers felt so lovely on her nipples. No boy had ever touched her bare breasts before and when he squeezed her nipples it sent little electric shocks straight to that place between her legs that felt so good when she washed it extra good in the shower. She was scared, but it felt so good too! "I can't" she sobbed, turning and twisting, trying to get his hands away from her nipples.

"What's wrong?" Jimmy said. "I won't hurt you."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.