One Fun Night - Cover

One Fun Night

by HornyPerv

Copyright© 2005 by HornyPerv

Erotica Sex Story: Young Sheena sneaks out one night to be with her boyfriend, promising him 'anything' if he'll come pick her up. He takes her to a playground and things get kinky.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Masturbation   .

"I just want to get out of here." Sheena whined to her boyfriend over the phone. Lying on her stomach amidst the dark blue comforter draped over her bed, she held the phone to her head with one hand while the other hand a finger twirled in her hair. It was brown; she'd always wanted to be a blond.

"I wanna see you she, I really do," Her boyfriend replied. "But its midnight, my dad will kill me if he catches me taking the car."

"Travis, please," She begged. "My moms been a bitch all night, I just want to get out of here and do something with you."

Travis could think of a few things that he'd like to do with her. They hadn't had sex in a while and the seventeen-year-old had searching websites and had been about to start masturbating when she'd called. 'Still... ' He thought.

"If you come over and get me I'll do anything." She whispered quickly into her cell phone.

In his aroused state he answered immediately. "Seriously, anything?" He asked, hoping she really meant it.

"Anything." She repeated, in a sultry voice he'd never heard her use before.

"I'll be right over." He said and then hung up.


Sheena was watching through the living room window when Travis drove up in his father's Dodge Straus. 'He sure got here quick.' She thought, wondering with a smirk what her always-daring boyfriend had in store for her.

Knowing her mother wouldn't want her eighteen-year old girl out past midnight, Sheena snuck out the door without a sound. When the door was safely locked behind her Sheena ran down the short driveway and hoped in the passenger side door. Travis leaned over and pressed his lips against hers for a long needed kiss. The older girl opened her mouth for his tongue just as his hand found her small breast. He kneaded them roughly through her thin green and white striped T-shirt while his other hand undid the two-button collar. Sheena was about to slide her hand into his jeans, when he suddenly pulled away and started the car.

"I know someplace much better to do this." He told her, and pulled out of the driveway and into the road.


It was a short drive and Sheena recognized the road. She was surprised when they pulled into her old elementary school's parking lot.

"What are we doing here?" She asked, as they drove around the right of the building, into the staff parking lot in the back.

Travis only smiled in response and parked the car. As the engine turned off, Sheena thought to ask again but as she opened her mouth to speak Travis, having already taken off his seat belt, crushed his mouth against hers and pushed his tongue inside, effectively silencing and exciting her. Again he pulled away.

"Get in the back." He said, in a heavy yet forceful voice.

Without a word, Sheena climbed between the two seats and into the roomy back. Travis watched her, taking short nervous breaths he hoped she didn't hear. He was getting more excited by the moment. It took all his self-restraint not to jump her right then, but the promise of 'anything' was too good to waste with a short though admittedly much needed fuck, in the backseat of his dads car.

"Lay down," He said, again in that hot forceful voice that made Sheena's hungry pussy wet. Her head against the door on the left, she took her sneakers off and her feet just touched the door on the opposite side. A moment later, her boyfriend was sitting in the edge next to her crotch, his hands found her stomach and ran upwards pulling her shirt up a few inches. He cupped her A cup tits through her striped polo shirt, and reached up to kiss her hungrily. His tongue darted between her lips over and over again as his hands squeezed and fondled their soft prey. She felt her nipples harden and groaned into his mouth as he ground down on them.

His hand gripped the bottom of her shirt and quickly pulled it up over her body, their lips detaching as the fabric whipped past her face. Still holding her shirt, Travis tugged on her jeans with both hands, not even bothering with the button or zipper. Sheena pulled her legs up towards the roof of the vehicle as her boyfriend slid her pants off of her. Putting Sheena's clothes to the side, Travis ran a hand across his short spiked black hair and licked his lips as his eyes devoured her form. Lying there, spread out across the backseat, with only her black bra and panties to cover her only slightly meaty body, she was a sight to behold. Too horny now to be nervous, Travis reached down and wrapped his arms under his willing girlfriend.

She thought he would pull her up towards him, she was expecting a kiss. Instead, his diligent hands undid the strap on the back of her bra and pulled it free from her chest, leaving her tiny titys to feel the cool autumn air drifting in from the open window above her head. Her toes curled as it blew past her sensitive nipples. His hands grazed over them but for a moment then continued downward. He gripped the soft material in his hands and pulled. She lifted her butt to help him, her legs still in the air he slid them quickly upward across her smooth legs. He placed her bra and panties with the rest of her clothes, then looked down on her nude form with a carnal look in his eyes.

"Play with yourself." He told her.

Sheena looked up at him, wanting desperately for him to play with her. Seeing the smirk on his face, she knew he was in a playful mood and decided not to spoil it. She slid her hands down her body, stopping first at her breast, then continued with her other hand down toward her trimmed pussy. She pulled her leg out from his left and moved it to her right, then bent them both at the knees, giving him a speculate view of her juicy cunt. Her fingers played along her slit, dabbing her clit lightly, then finally she slid two fingers down her mound, pinching her clit between them. Her other hand left her tit and worked its way down to her pussy, where she slid her middle finger deep inside.

She pushed it up to the second knuckle, then pulled it out and repeated the process. Doing this over and over again while she tickled her clit. Soft moans escaped her lips as she slid another finger into her now dripping hole. Then suddenly, just as Sheena was building to a small orgasm, Travis's hand gripped her wrist and pulled her fingers free of her snatch. Sheena gasped as he opened the door behind her and pulled her out of the car. He led her around to the back where a quick turn of the key and the trunk popped open.

"What are you," Sheena cut herself off when she saw her boyfriend toss her clothes into the back and slam shut the trunk. "My clothes!" She almost yelled in confusion.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.