Governor's Girlfriend - Cover

Governor's Girlfriend

by Severusmax

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Erotica Sex Story: Governor Bruce Calahan of Massachusetts begins a secret tryst with an English-born high school intern named Susie Brock. It is his only monogamous relationship, due to her jealousy, and it only lasts for the semester.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   .

Chapter 1

Susie Brock was a prodigy, having skipped a grade in junior high. She, therefore, was a senior in a high school class that had some 18 year olds. She was quite pretty, with light brown hair, which was nearly blonde. She had long legs and a fine figure. She was also unattached at the moment, despite being well developed for her age.

Her last boyfriend had a double standard and dumped her as a "slut" for putting out too soon. He was such a jerk, she realized. She discovered that he was rather immature. Susie liked being a "slut" and wore it as a badge of honor, as she simply enjoyed sex without many hang-ups about it.

Her family had emigrated from England when she was 12, so she had some experience and perspective about the world. She definitely wanted to go into some form of political life, whether in her native country, or in the U.S. She had started working as an intern in the office of Bruce Calahan, who was the youngest Governor in the history of Massachusetts at 35.

Governor Calahan was single, which meant that he was still undisputedly free to sleep with any girls he liked. Naturally, therefore, he did.

The Governor's Mansion was abuzz with rumors about his swinging lifestyle. Evidently, however, the voters of Massachusetts had chosen not to judge him for that. He was Catholic, like most Irishmen in the state, but he hardly seemed to attend Mass except on Christmas and Easter.

He also had a pair of twins born to him out of wedlock. He paid consistent child support, visited them, and attempted to maintain a good parental relationship.

He had definitely noticed Susie. After all, what straight guy wouldn't? She oozed both sexuality and intellect in her every look, as well as showing it in her eyes.

He really wanted her, but would she put out? Every time he heard that delightful British accent of hers, he would get off from the sheer exotic sex appeal of it. He was a patriotic American, but liking a foreigner was hardly treason. He wondered what would get her to give it up.

One day, however, he noticed her reading a copy of Jean-Paul Sartre's "Existentialism And Human Emotions", one of his favorite philosophy books. He was really into philosophy and he just knew that she was a like- minded woman.

"Fascinating book, isn't it, Miss Brock?" he finally spoke up, scaring her a little since she hadn't seen him behind her.

He had earned the nickname "The Lurker" a long time ago because of his bizarre capacity for sneaking up on people.

"Sir, I was just taking a break. I didn't mean to neglect my job! I promise you that," she said with a certain degree of fear.

Here was her boss, and she had been caught slacking off on the job! She could be fired for this, so she had to show contrition.

"Relax, Miss Brock. I won't fire you for taking a break to read a book, at least not this time. Normally, we only give breaks to full-time staff, but I will let you off with a warning this once.

"However, I do want you to visit me at the Mansion tonight. I find few people who have an interest in philosophy, especially something so advanced as Existentialism," he made it clear with his voice that "No" was an inadvisable response.

"Yes, Governor, I'll be good from now on. I shall meet you at the Mansion, since it is a Friday anyway. I shall just tell my parents that I had to catch up on my studies and went to the library," she answered quickly.

When she got to the Mansion, the Governor greeted her in person, which surprised her a great deal.

"I let the staff take the evening off, with pay," he told her.

This was a surprise, but she wasn't going to comment on it. She was in enough trouble as it was. She understood that clearly enough. What about Sartre did he want to discuss, or was there some other motive?

Susie was a smart girl, so she knew of the Governor's reputation. Liking powerful men, she often fantasized about serving him in his private life as well as his public capacity.

They sat down at the dining table and he brought out a fine dish, which he had apparently made himself. He can cook, she realized.

There was an excellent Chinese stir fry, with chicken-flavored rice. There was some rather succulent chicken, cooked properly to avoid salmonella. It was not dry as chicken tends to be at its worst.

"Go ahead and eat, Miss Brock. We can talk as we dine," he invited her.

She chowed down rather quickly as she was famished by now. He was putting some of it back too. He was also drinking, she noticed with some unease. She saw a bottle of a locally brewed beer in his hand. He couldn't legally offer her some, but she did get some nice non-alcoholic cider.

"Well, Miss Brock, I am rather impressed at your intellectual pursuits. Of course, it disturbs me to think of you neglecting your duties. I hope that you have a well-rounded life, not just one-dimensional. Philosophy is good. People don't study it enough, but you need a personal life as well, young lady. Tell me, where do you plan to attend college?" he spoke.

He was clearly trying to break the proverbial ice and make her feel less awkward about essentially being on a 1st date with the Governor of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

Susie blushed a little, despite having some experience with men, because this was the most eligible bachelor she had ever met.

"Harvard or Yale, if I can get admitted, and borrow enough cash," she finally stammered.

Calahan beamed, "I am a Harvard alumnus, you know. I can perhaps help you get into that school. That is if you pay better attention to your work and studies. It will help if you and I get to know each other better, too."

There was no longer any doubt. He was coming on to her. She was not being harassed per se, because he was at home. He was not threatening her with a loss of a job, rather offering her a bribe she couldn't resist.

Harvard?, she thought, as her heart pounded in her bosom. What she wouldn't do to get into there!

It wasn't as if she were paid for sex, she realized. Still, it was a quid pro quo involving a man she had wanted to fuck anyway.

"Just how much better, sir? Do you mean s-e-x?" she spelled it out.

"Well, I am not going to force it on you. although that would certainly help us know each other more intimately, as Bertrand Russell once claimed," he replied.

Paraphrasing Russell was just icing on the cake. He was clearly not going to let her feel bad about spreading her legs for him. She knew that this powerful man was her best chance of getting into college. Also, the sheer excitement of being seduced by a politician was getting her pussy wet.

"Alright, sir, I'll do it, on the understanding that I am not your girlfriend yet. I can't be your girlfriend until I know that you are no longer determined to swing. I'll share a best friend with benefits, but not a boyfriend. A long-term relationship has to be exclusive with me," she answered him quickly, but nervously.

What was she doing, she wondered for a second. Here was the Governor, and she was setting terms with him.

She might blow the Harvard thing altogether, but she had to insist on her principles. He had his, so did she. She didn't think that swinging was wrong, per se, but it was wrong for her, because she needed monogamy.

"Very well, my dear. I will have a casual relationship with you for the time being. That works because we will be apart when you are at college, hopefully Harvard."

He moved toward her and then he slowly unbuttoned her blouse. He unstrapped her bra and began to massage her breasts. She relaxed, especially after he lifted her skirt, removed it, and pulled down her panties. He hadn't even touched her shoes.

Governor Calahan then took those off of her and got down to where he could eat her pussy. He noticed that it was shaven, which he really loved to see on a woman. He eagerly ate it for what seemed like forever. His tongue was doing exquisite things to her sex, as were his lips. It was an amazing sight to her. The Governor was eating her out!

He wouldn't stop licking and nibbling her pussy. Then he dropped his pants and pulled her down under the dining table. He got on top of her in a 69. The feeling of his mouth on her cunt was positively wonderful! She was getting a great sensation now in her own mouth; his cock was now erect at 9 inches!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.