The Year 2010: Lesbian Test - Cover

The Year 2010: Lesbian Test

by Krosis of the Collective

Copyright© 2005 by Krosis of the Collective

Erotica Sex Story: In the future, families of homosexuals are heavily taxed. How can Marie prove to her sister that she's not gay?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Humor   Sister   First   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   .

This story is the property of the author. It may be redistributed, copied and stored without changes, though it is not to be used by commercial entities. Using this material in any commercial publication, including websites, without the express permission of the author, will be followed up with legal action. This fictional story was written for the entertainment of adults and should not be viewed by those under the legal age.

This is a story of casual, unprotected sex, and is a work of fiction. In real life, use a condom, damnit! Unwanted babies, HIV and all sorts of lesser sexual diseases await the idiot who "dips his wick" or "rides the rod" with impunity and without protection.


The year 2010 seems so far away and yet so close. It is the world of tomorrow, created from the seeds of today...


"Marie? You there?" Crystal knocked once and then quickly opened her younger sister's bedroom door.

"Crys! Hey!" Marie scrambled to cover herself with her bed sheet. Her jeans and panties were on the floor, and her hands had been between her legs. The flush on her face confirmed what the cute, skinny 16-year old brunette had been up to.

Crystal half-closed the door as she entered the room. She had one hand behind her back, hidden from her sister.

"Get out!" yelled Marie, eyes wide, still covering her half-naked form as best she could.

Crystal went to the side of the bed. "Mom's worried about you, Marie. She asked me to see how you were."

Marie looked at her sister, confused. "Worried? I'm fine. Why's she worried?"

"Well, she thinks you might be... gay."

"WHAT! That's ridiculous!" Marie dropped the sheet, since it was covering her legs and she still had her t-shirt on.

Crystal got right in her face. "You don't go out with guys, Marie! By your age I'd already had a couple of boyfriends. Mom and Dad can't afford to be hit with homo taxes; they'd lose the house!"

Crystal was of course referring to the Gay and Lesbian Tax, ratified by the U.S. government in 2007. It wasn't illegal to be gay (yet), but parents and legal guardians were hit with a 25% increase to their income tax if it was found that they had openly gay children. Since President-for-Life George W. Bush's scientists had confirmed that it was upbringing that caused the perversion of homosexuality, the parents were to blame. What was worse, the taxes were retroactive, all the way back to when the child turned 13 years old!

Marie's eyes got wide. "But... I'm not gay! How can I prove I'm not?"

"You'll have to trust me, Marie. Can you do that?" Marie nodded. Crystal revealed what she had brought in: a rubber dildo.

Marie was incredulous, staring. "What--? What am I supposed to do with that?"

"What do you think, dummy? I need to show you what you've been missing, and this will help. I know you've been using your fingers, but lesbians do that too. You need to know what it's like to have a cock inside you." Crystal held the rubber phallus out to her little sister.

Marie just continued to stare at it.

"Damnit, girl, let's go! I need to be able to tell Mom that you like boys by the time they get back tonight, and I'm not going to lie to her." She yanked the covers from Marie's body, pushed her onto her back, and forced the dildo into her little sister's hand.

Marie was frozen, holding the dildo away from her as if it was a poisonous snake. She looked fearfully at her sister. "I... can't do this while you're watching..."

"Well, you're going to have to. Mom's not going to believe me otherwise." Crystal sat next to her and crossed her arms in front her chest. "If it helps, close your eyes and think of a cute guy from school or something."

Marie thought about it for several long seconds, then closed her eyes. She was mortified, but didn't want her parents to lose their house! She moved the dildo down to between her legs and started to poke the end of it into her vagina. Despite her sister barging in, she was still quite wet from her masturbatory session.

She thought about the boys at school. Nothing. She was having trouble getting anything more than the tip of the dildo into her.

Crystal noticed her difficulty. "Well, what were you thinking of when I came in here?"

Oh, yes, thought Marie. A few months ago Crystal had snuck her boyfriend into her room, which was right next door to Marie's. She had heard their gasps of pleasure and the squeaking of the bed springs and masturbated herself to a mind-blowing orgasm. She frequently got off thinking about that night.

Her pussy got wet again and the dildo slipped into her a bit. She gave a sharp intake of breath, then paused. She pushed a little harder. It went in halfway, which was about 4 inches.

Crystal spoke, cutting into Marie's fantasy: "Aren't you a virgin?"

Marie kept her eyes closed. "Technically. I... um... used a cucumber and went in a little too far." She could feel her cheeks flush. She pulled the dildo out, then pushed it back in again. It was going in easier.

She felt Crystal start to pull up her t-shirt, and grabbed at it, her eyes flying open. "What are you doing?!"

"I can't tell if you're enjoying that. It's not cold in here; your nipples will tell me." Grudgingly, Marie sat up and let Crystal pull off her t-shirt, then her bra, both of which joined her jeans and panties on the floor.

Marie lay back and closed her eyes again. Again, her fantasy was interrupted:

"Play with your nipples, Marie. Show me how hard they can get."

Marie complied, rubbing her free hand over her small breasts as she pushed and pulled the dildo in and out of herself. Her nipples quickly responded, becoming hard and tingly. Her breathing rate increased.

Thankfully, Crystal stopped interrupting so Marie was able to get more into it. She thought back to that night, hearing Crystal and her boyfriend Andrew going at it like bunnies. She pictured him in her mind, astride her, thrusting. She was getting close...

Crystal again interjected: "What do you think, Drew? Isn't she cute?"

Marie's eyes flew open as she realized that Crystal's boyfriend Andrew was at the door, ogling the young girl as she pleasured herself. Her hands flew to the sheets to try to cover herself again, but Crystal stopped her.

"He wants to help, Marie. I can't tell if you like guys just from you playing with a fake dick." She motioned her boyfriend into the room, and he pulled off his t-shirt as he came closer.

Marie was about to freak out. How long had he been watching? Even in her nervous state a part of her admired his chest, skin stretched taut over his muscles. She put one arm over her perky breasts while the other tried to cover her stuffed pussy.

Crystal kept her eyes on Marie's face as Andrew pulled down his jeans. The younger girl's eyes grew big as she spotted the telltale bulge in his briefs. Her eyes got even bigger as he pulled those down and the older girl spoke again:

"Are you ready to become a woman, Marie?"

Marie took a moment to realize what was being asked of her. "What? I... what? No! I can't! You... I... I don't want to get pregnant!"

Andrew had climbed onto the bed, his thick, hard 7-incher pointing directly at his target. Marie's sight was blocked by something shoved directly in front of her: a foil-wrapped condom.

"No problem, Marie," Crystal said soothingly. "I have your best interests at heart. Put this on, Drew."

The handsome brown-haired young man sat on his haunches as he extracted the prophylactic and rolled it down his cock. Marie still couldn't take her eyes off of it, so didn't notice Crystal's hand reaching between her younger sister's legs.

Marie gave a disappointed moan as the dildo was suddenly extracted. She felt so empty!

Not for long, though, as Andrew dove, knocking the breath from her. He draped himself over her, lining up his cock with her moist hole by touch. He rubbed the tip around her pussy lips, making her murmur in pleasure, then started to push himself inside.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.