Working Late - Cover

Working Late

by FreeJack

Copyright© 2005 by FreeJack

Erotica Sex Story: Kelly is furious when she's kept after work for extra cleaning. Little does she know, Laura has a few extra personal duties that she wants Kelly to take care of also.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Oral Sex   .

Part 1

"Hey Laura, can I be cut?" Kelly asked. It was a little past 9:00 on a Sunday night and the restaurant was dead. She'd only had four tables all night long, and hadn't made enough off them to even justify her coming to work. She hated being the new girl. Furthermore, when she'd left for work five hours earlier, Jack and Jonathan had been playing volleyball with these two little cuties and had already been making plans to hang out afterwards. Not that she minded this, (in fact it kind of turned her on thinking of Jack with some athletic young girl), but if he was getting some, then she sure as hell wanted a piece of it too. And the girl had had the cutest little ass...

Laura glanced up at her, almost off-handedly, and then back down at the floor plan in front of her. She appeared to study it for a moment, finally looked back up about ready to say something, only to be interrupted by the phone. She quickly rolled her eyes and answered the phone.

Evidently it was for her, because she continued talking for over five minutes while Kelly just stood there, completely ignored. She would have walked away but she had nothing left to do, so she just stood waiting, taking the time to casually eye Laura up and down a little. She tried not to, but having just been thinking about cute girls and licking pussy, she couldn't help herself. Not for the first time, she thought to herself what a beautiful body Laura had, especially those nicely pointed tits, and wondered what she would be like in bed. Rumor had it that she batted both ways. Kelly could almost picture herself kneading that perfect ass in her hands, slowly lowering her head between those smooth thighs...

With a start, she suddenly realized that Laura had just said something to her. She quickly tore her eyes away from Laura's body and looked up at her, her face a brilliant shade of red. "I'm sorry, what?"

Laura was off the phone and looking at her, her gaze cool. "I said 'what was it you wanted?'" she replied, her voice cool as her look.

Kelly knew that Laura already knew what she'd asked, but was making her ask again just for the sake of doing it. She could be a bitch like that when she wanted. "Um, I asked if I could be cut yet?" Kelly answered, not letting her exasperation show in her voice. She had a feeling she already knew the answer, and if Jack was already fucking that cute little blonde by the time she got home...

Laura continued to regard her calmly, as if taking measure of her. Finally, she said, "No. Actually, I want you to be the closer tonight. It's about time you finally learn how it's done properly.

"You can tell the others that they're cut and you take the rest of the tables that come in. Then when everyone is finished and gone, you come get me and we'll go over your closing duties together, okay?" Her voice turned all sweet and syrupy at the end, and she smiled at Kelly cheerfully.

Kelly gritted her teeth, but hid it behind a smile of her own and nodded, "Sure." She turned and walked away towards the kitchen, whispering quietly to herself, "Bitch."

"If you only knew," Laura said, admiring her ass sway as she disappeared back into the dining room.


Part 2

Kelly was now becoming pissed. It was after eleven o'clock and she was still doing sidework. They had stopped seating at ten, and everyone had been gone by a little past 10:30 - everyone except her. For the last forty minutes, she had been doing nothing but bullshit jobs. Each time she thought she was finally finished, Laura would coolly look up from the papers she was going over at the bar and calmly inform her of yet another trivial thing that she needed to do. Clean this, fill that, empty those. She was about ready to smack the bitch!

The worst part though was that her panties were still soaking wet. Despite all the stupid, tedious shit she'd been doing (or maybe because of it), all she'd been able to think about was sex. She couldn't wait to get home and find out if Jack was there with that hot, little slut, waiting for her. She kept picturing herself pushing him out of the way and going down on her sweet little pussy, slurping at her juices, only to, moments later, realize that somehow the girl had morphed and it was now Laura's hot, dark cunt that she was imagining herself lapping from. Then she would look up at the real thing sitting right there in front of her and flood her panties once again. At this moment, she hated Laura, but she wanted her even more, and try as she might, she couldn't get that image out of her mind.

She was sitting at the bar, finishing up rolling silverware, when the only other remaining people in the building (the last two cooks), left also. Now it was only her and Laura in the entire restaurant, and Kelly was thinking what a bunch of bullshit this was! Her doing all of the stupid shit-work, while little miss manager sat at the bar and did nothing.

She had finally talked herself into saying something and was just about to open her mouth, when Laura got up and walked behind the bar. "You want a drink?" she asked, grabbing two glasses.

Actually, she just wanted to get the fuck out of there, but since that didn't seem to be an option, a drink sounded wonderful. "Sure," she replied, wondering for the first time if this whole situation wasn't purposefully set up and more than it seemed to be. That thought quickly evaporated though, and she decided to just kiss as much ass as possible in the hopes that this would never happen again.

Laura had filled the glasses with ice and was now pouring a generous amount of booze into each. Then she turned around and bent down to get something from the cooler, most likely some kind of tropical mix. Regardless, as she leaned over, her firm heart-shaped ass was displayed perfectly.

Kelly couldn't help but to stare. The thin, black material of her slacks clung tightly to the smooth curves of her ass-cheeks, and managed to just barely outline the skimpy thong panties she was wearing underneath. Kelly felt her mouth begin to water. Just the thought of those thong panties riding snugly up the crack of that ass was making her wet. What she wouldn't give to be in their position.

She was forced to quickly look away as Laura found what she was looking for and straightened up. She topped off the drinks and replaced the mix (bending over invitingly once again), before turning back to Kelly and handing her a glass.

"Cheers," she said, holding hers up.

"Cheers," Kelly replied, the vision of Laura's hot ass still hovering in her mind. They 'tinked' glasses and raised them to their lips. The drink was strong yet

fruity, and Kelly took a large swallow. As she lowered her glass, her eyes met Laura's and their gazes locked. Laura's eyes were so dark and beautiful, and she found that she couldn't look away. She stared into those deep penetrating eyes for a long moment, feeling suddenly as if they were boring into her, measuring her, probing her thoughts, while simultaneously refusing to let go.

Finally, Laura blinked and the spell was broken. Kelly quickly glanced away, but not before she noticed a small smile on Laura's lips. Laura spoke then, and what she said rocked Kelly's world.


Part 3

"Kelly, were you just staring at my ass?"

"What?!" Kelly squeaked, caught completely off-guard, "I uh, uh... no. No, no of course not... why, why would..."

"Kelly, Kelly, Kelly," Laura said, totally disregarding her denial, "C'mon girl, of course you were. I've had enough people check me out before to know what's up. I mean really... you weren't even close to hiding it, you were practically fucking me with your eyes there."

"No," Kelly cried, feeling her whole face turn cherry red, unable to believe what she was hearing. Oh God, how had this happened? Had she really been that blatantly obvious? What was she going to do now? "Laura, I wasn't... what you think. I was just... I didn't..."

She realized that she was blabbing like an idiot, and promptly shut her mouth. She tried to think, to straighten things out in her head, and say the right thing to get out of this, but she couldn't. She was panicked beyond belief, and no words would come to her. She could feel her heart beating frantically in her chest, and she wanted to run away - but couldn't.

She opened her mouth to try again, but was saved the trouble as Laura spoke first. "Kelly, it's okay," she murmured reassuringly, "Really. I've known for quite some time now. You know you're not nearly as sneaky as you think you are."

Kelly felt her hope falter, and imagined herself turning an even deeper shade of red, if that was possible. Laura really did know. There was no more denying it now. Still, she had to explain somehow. Her eyes still riveted to her glass, unable to look up and meet Laura's dark gaze, she whetted her lips and prepared herself.

Again, she was saved. "Don't worry about it," Laura said, "You don't have to explain. If anything, I'm flattered. Really I am."

As Laura finished, Kelly detected a different tone in her voice; one that she'd rarely, if ever, heard before. She thought it was compassion, and she suddenly believed that what Laura was saying was true. She looked up and finally managed to meet Laura's eyes. God, they were so dark and beautiful, and Kelly felt powerless before them.

Laura smiled at her then, and Kelly returned it tentatively before having to look away again, still as embarrassed as she had ever been in her entire life. She took a long sip from her drink, using the time to try and straighten out her thoughts.

"After all," Laura continued, while Kelly was still pretending to drink, "why else do you think I arranged it so that we were totally alone here tonight?"

Kelly nearly choked on her drink. Had she actually just heard that right? Did it mean what she thought it might? She glanced back up, thinking this must be some kind of a joke, but the look in Laura's dark eyes was deadly serious. Kelly was shocked. She couldn't believe this, yet at the same time, somewhere deep in her mind, she realized that this was all really happening and that maybe, just maybe, they'd been leading up to this for a long period of time.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.