Devlin's Story - Cover

Devlin's Story

Copyright© 2005 by Prince von Vlox

Chapter 67

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 67 - Devlin is addicted to sex, and so is her next door neighbor. As she finishes high school and starts college, will this continue? And what of her boyfriend and his religious family?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

"A nudist camp?" Evan asked when she called him Monday afternoon between classes. "What was it like?"

"About like your typical city park," Devlin replied.

"Except everyone was naked."

"Bare-butt naked, and covered with sunscreen. I take that back. Most people also wore sandals and dark glasses."

"And you did, too?"

"Not right away. Girls don't have to go completely bare their first time there. I had to nerve myself up for it. I was only there because I was doing a sales presentation, and I thought I'd look pretty stupid wearing a suit while everyone else was nude."

"Did you... finally?"

"By the end of the day. Krissi was there, and we sort of collectively nerved ourselves up to it. We were sitting by the pool, and I think we both had the idea that if we thought people were staring, that we could hide in the water."

"And did they?"

"Not that I saw." She laughed softly. "On one hand, you're glad nobody stared; but on the other, it goes against everything you learn growing up that they didn't."

"You mean that they ignored you?"

"Something like that. A girl wants to be noticed. You get that drummed into you constantly when you're growing up: your individual style; your unique appearance; things like that. When nobody really looks, well, in some ways you're disappointed."

"Would you do it again?" he asked.

"Maybe. I had a girlfriend in high school who's the manager of the place. She invited me back next week to do another sales presentation. I said yes, but I don't think it's something I'd do voluntarily. It's not like I haven't seen naked female bodies before," she added. "And before you ask, the women aren't all models. Heh, most of them are your average woman, just without any clothes on. The guys though... Krissi didn't care about the way the other women looked, she was checking out the guys."

"I bet you were, too," Evan laughed.

"Of course. And thank God for dark glasses. We're not supposed to look, but with dark glasses on nobody can see where you're looking."

"Yeah, I guess so," he laughed. "I was wondering something. I know women compare themselves to each other all of the time, and they can really get critical of what another woman is wearing. I've heard my sisters talking about it all of the time. But at a place like that, how do... what do you compare?"

"You take a guess at how much they weigh—there's no hiding that—and how they do their hair. That's about it." She chuckled. "That's about all you can do."

"Is it true what they say about places like that?"

"Oh? What do most people say?"

"That it's fairly normal, except for the nudity."

"Pretty much. They had a pool, a basketball court, a softball diamond, a golf course, and other things like that."

"A golf course?"

"I tried it out. I'm no great golfer, but I didn't do too badly. Fortunately it was only 9 holes."

"And a softball field."

"I played first base, but that's because I could throw better than the girl they had as the pitcher." She laughed. "I could barely throw the ball to second, but other than that it was okay."

"And you're going back again?"

"I'm doing another sales presentation next week, so sure. But enough about what I was doing; I saw that game you pitched Friday night." He'd had to enter the game in the 2nd inning, and had pitched 3-hit ball until the 7th. By then the Athletics had struggled back from a 7-0 deficit to tie the game. He'd recorded three strikeouts and hadn't walked anyone.

"It was a night game. I can't believe you stayed up that late."

"Normally I listen to the game. I don't get to see that many." She didn't add that by late Friday evening she needed a break. She'd cut loose on Friday, having sex with eight different guys. She had to admit that in a technical sense she'd had intercourse with only four of them. The other four had been oral sex, which some people didn't think counted. She laughed at that. There'd been genital contact, and in her books, and in the minds of most people, that was sex. She'd sucked all four of them off, and they'd used their tongues on her sex.

She'd sighed happily when the first guy on Friday night had slid his length into her. She was still turned on by her time at the resort, and this cock was one she could do something with. She'd sucked him hard, and practically stretched her legs open the width of the mattress to make it easier for him. He'd entered her slowly but steadily, right where she needed a hard length the most. And on his way in he'd touched every nerve that had been aching for release since Thursday morning.

He'd wanted to take his time, but she wasn't in the mood for nice and slow, not at the moment. He'd gotten the hint after she'd massaged him with her internal muscles. They'd ended spectacularly, and it had just primed her for the next guy a few minutes later.

That was in the past, though, something she wasn't going to share, at least at the moment. After she'd finally had enough, Tim had let her curl up in his study and watch the game. She'd gone to bed after the game, but the next morning she decided another go-round was just what she needed to finish off the weekend.

She'd found a couple of guys who shared her early morning passion. The first had eaten her until she was clawing at the mattress, and then entered her hard and fast. They'd done it this way and that, finally completing in the missionary position. Afterward they grinned like a couple of school kids who'd gotten up to some mischief, finally bursting out laughing.

Laughing with a guy still inside her was an interesting feeling, one she hadn't tried very often before. She wasn't going to get much of a chance to try it in the future, so she tickled him. He returned the favor, and for a few moments they rolled around on the mattress together, just having fun.

The second guy—she met him in the kitchen—wanted to do it in the backyard. Fantasizing that she was out at Sabrina's resort, she'd agreed. They had to keep the noise down, so some of her moans were buried in his shoulder. He'd lasted and lasted, obviously trying to get as much enjoyment out of the situation as he could before going home. He'd finally peaked, his whole body as rigid as his cock. She'd been there with him at the end, caught up in her own climax, and they'd drifted down together, afloat on a haze of pleasure.

Afterwards they'd teased each other, laughing softly as they lay there, caressing each other and exposed for anyone who could see through the hedge. The teasing had an effect, though, and when she felt his cock stiffening, she suggested one more time "for the road". He'd willingly agreed.

He took his time working her up, licking her clit, probing her entrance with his tongue and fingers, and feasting on her breasts. When she was practically clawing his back he'd finally settled between her legs. She'd almost come with the first touch of his cock against her sex. He nestled in, smiling at her with lust-filled eyes. His first thrust had felt so good, and given her a minor climax. He had touched every raw nerve on his way in, and when he finally reached bottom, when she felt his balls nudge against her bottom, she sighed happily.

He lasted even longer the second time, and they could both hear kids running around, calling to each other as they played. Finally, though, he gave in to the demands of his body. She'd already come, moaning out her release against his shoulder, and had held him, moving on autopilot until he peaked. He'd briefly fallen asleep, utterly spent. She was so relaxed she didn't want to move, but when she felt the sun on her legs she knew they had to get back inside. She didn't want to go through two days at a nudist resort, only to get sunburned at a lifestyle party.

They'd staggered back into the house, holding hands, the last couple who were still active. Her back had been covered with grass stains and dirt, and his come was slipping down her legs and turning some of that dirt into mud. His bottom looked a little red; she thought that was more from the exertion than from the sun as she could see the marks her fingers had left there. They'd fooled around a little while showering and dressing, but it was obvious he wasn't up for another one. She and Krissi had gone out for breakfast, and then she'd driven Krissi back to Bloomington so she could leave for some sort of Writer's Conference in Baltimore. Krissi had several book signings after that and was going to be on the East Coast for several days.

She'd returned to Emma's that afternoon for an even wilder Saturday night. These were her last few trips to Emma's, and she wanted to pack away as many memories as she could.

"You must have stayed up awfully late to see the game," Evan said, breaking her reverie. "I didn't think you could get the broadcast in Central Illinois."

"The owner of the apartments has a satellite dish," Devlin said. Tim had a satellite dish, too, but so did the apartment manager. "The game was carried on one of those Fox Sports channels he signed up for. He's a total sports head, and when you meet him you might want to give him an autograph or something."

"All right, I will. Thanks for the reminder."

"I wanted to ask you: is there something about the Coliseum that keeps the scores down? The announcers sort of said something about that, but I didn't catch all of it."

"We get the air swirling in off the Bay," Evan said. "It's a heavy air filled with moisture, and turns a lot of home runs into outs. In a lot of ways it's a pitcher friendly park. You seldom get those scores you get in places like Coors Field, you know, 15-14."

"Twenty-nine runs? In a baseball game? I'd expect that in a game of slow-pitch softball."

"No lead is safe at Coors," Evan said. "Horacio, one of the guys here in the pen, spent a year with the Rockies, and that's what he told us. I've looked at some of the box scores, and I believe him. Anyway, how are classes going?"

"Pretty good," she replied. "The term ends in a couple of weeks, and I think I'm going to do better than I have in a couple of years."

"Easy classes?"

"Not really. I've got most of the math stuff out of the way, economics and accounting, and now I'm getting introductions to HR and something called 'Best Practices'. I've already had some exposure to that sort of thing, so that's making it easier."

"That's good to hear."

"Are the Athletics going to put you in the rotation?" she asked.

"The pitching coach said that'll be next season. Right now I'm too valuable as a spot starter and in long relief. You are coming up to Chicago for the games, aren't you?"

"I'll be there."

"Good. It'll be great seeing you."

"I can barely wait." The series with the White Sox started on the Monday right after finals. That was an Emma weekend, too, and she'd decided it was going to be her last visit. She wanted to make it memorable because it would close a chapter in her life.

She had to ask him about some of the bills that had come in. She wasn't sure just when she'd started paying them; it was one of those things that had just sort of happened. In some ways it was nice because it brought them closer.

When she finally hung up she felt wrung out. The energy that had sustained her all day had vanished while she was on the phone. She wanted to put her head down and sleep. Instead she hoisted her books and trudged off to Business Writing.

After class she was sitting on the patio of a coffee shop flipping through the paper. A headline down at the bottom of the page caught her eye: Bank Robber Arrested. Local police had arrested a man they believed was responsible for a string of bank robberies. The name didn't ring a bell, but from the description it sounded like the man Denise had asked her about. If they'd had a decent picture of him she'd have known for sure, but the only one the newspaper printed was from a surveillance camera in a bank.

One of the benefits of Summer Term was the weather. She most definitely did not miss the cold and the snow. She knew there were people who loved snow; as far as she knew they lived some place with only one or two seasons. She'd heard some of the girls talking about ski trips. As far as she was concerned, the best part of a ski trip would be snuggling in a bed at a lodge. She might go so far as to say the hot tub would be fun, but it would depend upon who was in the tub with her.

She liked summer clothes the best. She'd worn a sundress today, not too brief and flirty, but enough to show she was female with all of her more obvious womanly parts. The previous Friday she'd only worn a bra under her sundress. She'd been too worked up about the party at Emma's to wear more. Today she was more modest.

She stifled that thought, gathered her things, and headed to the Athletic Club. She had paperwork to finish, and she needed to take inventory. She decided she'd reward herself with a sauna and a swim afterward.

That night she listened to the A's game with half an ear as she worked on a paper for class. They were in Kansas City, so she didn't have to stay up late to hear it. When it was obvious Evan wasn't going to get in the game—it was the 8th inning and Oakland's set-up man had come in—she turned it off and went to bed.

She lay in the darkness, thinking about when she'd stayed at Evan's parent's house over Thanksgiving, and the way his body looked and felt when they'd cuddled. Somehow she transposed that to what he might look like at Sabrina's. She snorted when she realized she was attributing things to him that she had no way of knowing. At least she had an idea of how tight his butt was; she'd felt that both in Florida and Arizona. As for when he turned around... She sighed. At least she was more turned on by a guy's chest and shoulders, and she'd seen Evan's more than a few times.

Now that she looked back on it, she realized that every guy she was with for any length of time had good shoulders. There was Butch; he'd been 13, but he worked out a little, and she suspected he'd grow into something she'd like. She smiled softly, remembering his chest turning red—she'd never thought that could happen—the first time he came on her.

They hadn't done it yet—she told him she was still nerving herself up for it—and so she'd kept her panties on. That was part of the rules she insisted on: one person had to have their underwear on at all times. He'd straddled her, jacking himself off. Finally he grimaced as if he was in pain, his chest had turned red, and long ropy strings of white had spattered over her.

Feeling the warm drops splashing on her skin had been a surprise. Oh, she'd known what was happening, but there was a big difference between reading about it in one of her mother's racier novels and actually having it happen to her. And the drops had looked so white.

"Um, that looked like a good one," she'd murmured. She started rubbing his come into her skin.

"What are you doing?" he asked when he finally caught his breath.

"They say a guy's come will make your breasts bigger," she said.

"And you want big ones?"

"Of course. All girls do."

"Why?"

"Because guys pay more attention to girls with big boobs."

"Then I'd better give you some more."

"In a bit," she said. She handed him his shorts. "My turn. The size of my boobs can wait until later."

She'd later learned that that old tale probably wasn't true. Or maybe it was; her boobs had certainly gotten big enough; maybe all of the come Butch had shot over her breasts had made her breasts grow to their current size.

If that was true, then the next few years must have contributed mightily. She'd forgotten how many guys had come on her boobs. She liked sucking guys off, and she would swallow most of them, but there was something sexy about watching a guy's come shooting out of the end of his cock. She'd asked some of the other women at Emma's parties, and they'd agreed. There was something about seeing the result of your sexiness that appealed to them.

Some of the guys at Emma's were well-built, but most were average. Jeff had had pretty decent shoulders, and the rest of him was pretty damned good, including that hog leg that hung between his regular legs. It was too bad he let his mother run his life, though she wondered how much that was Jeff, and how much it was just an overpowering woman.

Danny had had good shoulders, a good chest, and a really attractive small of the back. She didn't always get to explore it; though there were a few times when Sue was away and it was just the two of them. But most of those times ended up as straight sex. It wasn't until college, and their three-times-a-week at the Athletic Club, that she'd had a chance to get acquainted with the rest of his body.

She'd grown fascinated with his balls. They were something too many people ignored. His were larger than most guys, though she thought that was just a genetic accident. She'd worked those poor things half to death. He was 30, and he could still come three times in one afternoon and be ready for at least one more time in the early evening. Of course his cock was usually so sensitive by then that he couldn't bear to have it touched, but she was usually too sore to do too much, either. She'd be ready an hour or so later, but part of that was just learning about herself.

The thought of Danny and all of those other men made her reach for her vibrator. After a moment, though she pulled her hand back; it seemed like too much work, and she was nice and comfortable. Instead she drifted off, all of those male bodies somehow mixing together.

On Thursday, when she got back home after her second trip to Sabrina's resort, there was an extensive e-mail waiting for her from Krissi. Curious about what it was, she turned off the oven and opened the file.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.