Devlin's Story - Cover

Devlin's Story

Copyright© 2005 by Prince von Vlox

Chapter 49

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 49 - Devlin is addicted to sex, and so is her next door neighbor. As she finishes high school and starts college, will this continue? And what of her boyfriend and his religious family?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

The rest of the term passed quickly. Tim showed her how to watch Triple-A games on the internet and so she got to see Evan pitch several times; he won three, lost two, and got no-decision in the other two. After school ended her company had her come to Chicago, back to the same apartment as the previous year, but with a different roommate. At least Sarah was a normal gal, whatever that really meant. She had a boyfriend she saw a couple of times a week, she liked the same trashy novels Devlin did, and they both admitted an addiction to popcorn and sappy movies. Most of all, though, she wasn't like Connie.

The last few weeks in the dorm had been almost unbearable. Connie was going to the parties two and three times a week. She shortened her skirts, wore tighter blouses, and her flirting changed from casual to just this side of out-and-out seduction. The other girls noticed, and the comments followed quickly.

"She could trip somebody and beat them to the floor," a girl named Brenda said. "I'm not saying a little nookie from time to time is a bad thing, but come on, she's getting it more often than a $2 hooker, and with about as much discrimination in boys."

"She's probably got a standing prescription for penicillin at the Health Clinic," Cheryl said. She was a tall blonde with a narrow face and prominent brows that seemed to be permanently squeezed in a frown of disapproval.

"How can you stand her, Devlin?"

"I just do."

"Well, you won't have to for too much longer. Finals are next week. Connie will probably flunk every class except male anatomy."

Those, Devlin reflected as she walked away, were the nicest comments she heard. The others were worse, much worse. She wondered what Connie was going to do over the Summer. As far as she knew there wouldn't be any of those parties until school started up again.

The parties at Cindy's came to an end as the people involved headed out for different work. Two, she knew, were going to Ohio to help excavate an Indian Burial Mound. Others were taking vacations. The only parties were at Tim and Emma's, and she only managed to make it to the one right after finals. And seeing Danny... that was even harder than before because of her travel schedule.

The company kept her busy. Sometimes she went to a city to push their products, meeting with marketing people and learning how to plan advertising campaigns. The rest of the time she would fly into a city to train new retail assistants on how to fit and market bras. Sometimes she did both, working as a bra fitter and meeting with local buyers for department store chains and taking part in lingerie promotions. The good side was that she saw Evan in Oklahoma City and Sacramento. The bad news was that she got more familiar with hotels than she cared to.

She only managed to see Danny once when she was back in Illinois. His travel schedule and hers just didn't mesh. She got more familiar with her vibrator than she had in years.

At least she got to see her mother. Her mother seemed to have settled into married life quite happily. As for her pregnancy, at the end of June Devlin held a stethoscope against her mother's tummy and could hear the baby's heart beating.

"I'm still not sure what we're going to name her," her mother said. "Any suggestions you make are welcome."

"My mind is blank," Devlin said, shaking her head. "But I'll give it some thought." She chuckled when she saw the three books of baby names on the coffee table. "But if you can't find it in one of those, I'm not sure how I'll be able to help."

"Try, anyway," her mother said. "It'll be something to do on those long trips you've been taking."

"What? And give up reading trashy novels?" They both laughed.

"Can't your writer friend help you with that?"

Devlin shook her head. "I haven't seen her that much this summer. She's off doing book signings, 30 cities in 15 weeks or something like that. You know: if it's Tuesday this must be Minneapolis, or Phoenix."

"Ugh. My sympathies."

She really hadn't had much time to see Krissi. They talked on the phone, and when Krissi had a book signing in a suburb of Chicago they went to dinner afterward, but that was it.

She was living the life of a nun, and not liking it one bit.

She was in a hotel room in Houston, unpacking, when Sue called her cell phone.

"How are you feeling?" she asked after they exchanged pleasantries.

"I'm fine," Sue said. "Tired, but fine. This is... this pregnancy is a little different than the first two, and I'm getting used to how things are different."

"Oh?"

"I can feel this one, Devlin. I couldn't feel anything the last two times. My feet are beginning to hurt; did I mention that my ankles have swollen? It's kind of fun, though. Now I know I'm pregnant."

"Well, take care of yourself. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you."

"That makes two of us. Now, the reason I called."

"Yes? I was meaning to ask you why you called."

"I ran into your mother when I was in Peru getting my hair cut. We got to talking, and she let slip where you were. I thought I'd call and mention that Danny has a meeting in Houston tomorrow morning. He gets in about an hour from now." Devlin glanced at the clock: 3:15 PM.

"Oh? Sounds... intriguing."

"I thought you might be interested. He's staying at the Hyatt Regency, the one downtown, not the one at the airport."

"I might just want to pay him a visit," Devlin said. "It's been a while for both of us."

Sue laughed. "Yeah, it has. Look, he calls me when he checks in. When I get his room number I'll pass it on to you.

"Okay," Devlin said. She licked her lips in anticipation. "You know what's funny? I have a dinner meeting tonight with the Sales Manager for a chain of department stores here in Texas. It's at the Downtown Hyatt Regency, too."

"Things sometimes work out, don't they."

"Call me on my cell phone, I might not be in the room when you call."

"Sure."

"Sue?"

"Yes?"

"Thanks."

"Not a problem," Sue said, laughing again. "It'll be good for both of you."

Devlin opened her closet door and contemplated what she had to wear. She saw no reason to change her original plans: she'd wear her cobalt blouse and a black pencil skirt. It was modest and professional and was entirely appropriate for a business dinner. She could wear a pair of pearl earrings with it, along with her pearl necklace. And her black pumps would be just right. She'd liked the ensemble the day she'd first seen it in the store, and right now it would be just the thing, modest, professional, and with a little pop that would make her stand out...

She'd learned that most business dinners didn't start until at least 7:00; hers was at 7:30, and she worked backwards from there. The Hyatt was two blocks away, almost close enough to walk, except it was about 95º outside, with enough humidity that it felt like walking in a swimming pool.

She took a leisurely shower and spent some serious time with her nails and make-up. She put on a tee-shirt and a denim miniskirt, put her outfit in a dress bag, and braved the afternoon heat. She was standing on the corner across the street from the Hyatt when her cell phone rang.

"Hello."

"Devlin? Sue."

"Hi, Sue."

"Room 918."

"I appreciate it."

"Don't mention it. You're a sweetie for doing this."

Humming to herself, she strolled through the doors of the Hyatt and stopped. The view in the atrium was stunning. There were at least 20 floors of balconies, most of them draped with vines. There was a bar to one side, with a few travelers already sampling the drinks. She was supposed to meet the Sales Manager there.

The elevators were glass-fronted, and when she rode up in one it seemed like the main floor was dropping away from her. She considered riding it again just to enjoy the view, but decided that was for later. She had something to do, first.

She paused in front of the door to Danny's room, took a deep breath, and knocked. She saw the peephole darken for a moment, and then Danny opened the door in surprise.

"Devlin! What... ? How did you get here? No, wait, let me guess."

"I'm down here for a sales meeting," Devlin said. She gave him one of her best smiles. "Aren't you going to invite me in?"

He hesitated the barest fraction of a second, then stepped back, holding the door. "So, how did you find me?"

"How do you think?" she asked. The room was a standard hotel room, a king-sized bed with a brown bedspread, bureau, air conditioner, television, two chairs--she had a seat on the one that wasn't at the desk. The curtains were partially open, lighting up the room. "Sue gave me your room number."

"And you thought you'd just pop over? You're dressed rather provocatively for a sales meeting."

"It's just too hot to wear some things. I thought I'd change in the hotel."

He laughed. "They tell me it isn't the heat, it's the humidity. I tell 'em it's both. And I know it isn't that warm in here. A couple of friends are sitting up and begging for attention."

Devlin glanced down at her breasts. Her nipples were stiff and pointing straight out, looking like pencil erasers.

"Well, they do want some attention, more than I can give them."

"You're not suggesting..."

"Why not? When are you meeting these people?"

"In a couple of hours."

"I have a 7:30 dinner meeting with the Head Lingerie Buyer for several department stores here in Houston."

He chuckled. "I've got meetings all day tomorrow, and several of the people who are flying in tonight wanted to have an 8:00 o'clock dinner meeting."

"8:00?" He nodded. "It's not quite 5:00. I figure that gives us about two hours, allowing time to freshen up, afterwards."

"Oh? And what did you have in mind?"

She got up and ran the palms of her hands up his chest. "You don't know how good it feels to deal with a flat chest," she murmured.

"Too many boobs?"

"It gets to you after a while. I'm not that interested in them, except in a professional sense." She put his hands on her waist and then began unbuttoning his shirt. When she had it off she paused so he could remove her tee-shirt and bra.

She ran her fingers over the bulge in the front of his pants. "Is that an old friend I'm feeling there?"

He cradled her breasts, his thumbs stroking lightly across her tense nipples. "So are these."

"Yeah, well..." She dropped her skirt and panties and put her hands behind his neck. That makes three of us."

"Three?" He seemed amused.

She pushed a breast into his face. Automatically his lips fastened about her nipple, sucking it deep. She found herself leaning into him, trying to give him everything.

"The two girls, and me."

She had to break it off, her breath coming hard. She tugged at his shorts. As she did so, his length sprang out, bobbing slightly in the afternoon light.

"Better?" she asked, looking up at him. He drew her up for a kiss. She molded her body to his, melting into his strength. Her leg came up, rubbing along his thigh, and she pressed into him, trapping his length between them.

Breathless, she finally had to step back, pulling him down on the bed next to her. She cradled his face as he lay next to her. Kissing Danny was different than kissing other guys. He knew her, knew her body better than any other man. He knew exactly how to kiss her, those deep searing kisses that made her heart flutter, those kisses that touched her very core, and opened the gates to the wildness within her.

Gradually Danny began to kiss away from her mouth, little kisses, tasting her, savoring her flesh. He made unerringly for her peaks, and she lay back, cupping them in her hands, offering them up to him. With a sigh his mouth settled against them. He brushed her taut nipples with his lips, just light caresses, little shivers of pure pleasure. She moved, trying to capture his lips with her breasts, but, maddeningly, he stayed away. Then, he smothered himself in her woman-flesh, drawing her deep into him.

She wondered if he was going to go lower, or come back--he settled the question by leaving her nipples, hot and tight with feeling, to kiss her on the mouth. She opened her legs for him. He positioned himself as she ran her hands up and down his chest, then across his sides, caressing him.

"You ready?" he murmured around his kisses. She put both hands on his butt, and tried to draw herself up on him. "I'll take that as a yes."

She felt the first nudge between her legs, then he was pushing the blunt head of his male length down into her opening. She canted her hips up as he pressed forward, lodging just his tip in her.

"Jesus, you're tighter than normal."

"I haven't had sex in more than a month," she said apologetically.

"Oh, God, that means you're going to be so tight I almost can't get it in you."

"You can try."

He laughed. "I certainly can." He pushed again, lodging a little more in her.

"Let's try it together," she said. She could feel herself start to open. She dug her heels into the bed, and as he pushed again, she pushed back and up at him. For just a moment she thought he wouldn't go in, and then he was past the tight ring of muscles and sliding into her, one smooth powerful stroke that went all the way to her very depths.

"Oh, God," she gasped as she felt his entrance. "That is... that's so good."

He closed his eyes, grunting with the effort. He held himself above her, eyes closed, breathing hard, trying to control himself. Finally, after the moment passed, he pulled back and pushed again.

She ran her hands across his chest, feeling his muscles as he held himself above her. Then her hands drifted to his waist as she brought her legs up. She hooked her ankles at the top of his thighs and pulled herself up against him. She felt so hot and open. He was sliding into her, filling her, opening her almost beyond all bearing. She closed her eyes. His legs, his hips, it was all one, peaking deep inside her. It glutted her senses, and she moaned softly.

Danny was moving now, using deep strokes that touched every hot little spot inside her. She rose to meet him, accepting him, taking him, holding him. His arms were like pillars, holding him above her, giving him leverage as he thrust deep into her. She engulfed him completely, giving, receiving, one mutual symphony, played out in two parts.

He moaned slightly and began to speed up. She ran her fingers over his tummy, feeling him tense. She moved her hands to his shoulders, savoring the power there, feeling his shoulders set, feeling him gather himself. His face was set, his mouth open, his eyes glazed as the sensations overtook him. With a small groan he came, burying himself in her as his body shook.

Slowly he relaxed against her, breathing hard. She kissed him tenderly, a lingering promise of pleasures yet to come, and a reminder of pleasures just shared. He cradled her in his arms, giving her little kisses as he controlled his breathing. Finally, with a sigh, he relaxed completely.

"Umm, sorry," he murmured.

"That's all right," Devlin said, brushing his hair back from his forehead so she could kiss it. "I had a feeling this first time was going to be quick."

"Oh?"

"A girl can tell," she said.

"I'll make it up to you."

She kissed him again. "I know."

He levered himself up off her and began kissing his way down her body--neck, collar, breasts, tummy, thighs, lower tummy, circling around her sex in ever decreasing circles. He finally settled between her legs. He smiled as she opened her legs a bit more, presenting all of herself to him. She raised herself up on her elbows to watch as he brushed her sensitive inner thighs. He drew a breath before licking directly on her most sensitive spot.

She gasped, flopping back on the bed as a wave of heat flashed through her. He mumbled something and began to suck and lick, his tongue teasing the little bud of her clitoris. A warm wave of feeling swept through her at this most intimate touch. She sighed happily, settling back on the bed. A number of men didn't like to have oral sex after cumming inside her, but Danny was a happy exception. And he did love to eat her. He pushed at her, his tongue probing everywhere, constantly teasing and rubbing her little bud. She gave herself over to the moment, riding the feelings that surged out of her middle. Her feelings were concentrating, meeting his tongue, one hot little muscular digit that seemed to touch her everywhere. She could feel the heat rising, and she arched, trying to take it all. Her breasts were so big and heavy in her hands, nothing existed by the sensations that rose and rose, and suddenly poured over her in one long breaker of warmth.

She clenched, holding him to her as it went on and on, sharper, harder, hotter, the world nothing but the needs of her body. She spent freely, until she couldn't take it any more and pushed him away, trying to close her legs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.