Devlin's Story - Cover

Devlin's Story

Copyright© 2005 by Prince von Vlox

Chapter 4A

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4A - Devlin is addicted to sex, and so is her next door neighbor. As she finishes high school and starts college, will this continue? And what of her boyfriend and his religious family?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

They were going to be late for the party.

Danny fretted through the traffic on I-39, but some sort of accident up ahead had left only one lane open. While Danny kept drumming the steering wheel, Devlin kept running her hand down her leg. It was hot in the car, the early evening sun made it seem like being inside an oven and she could feel the sweat trickling down her back. She hoped it didn't stain the dress.

It seemed like the whole afternoon things had been just a few minutes late. School had let out a few minutes late. They'd had a new driver for their bus, and the woman had taken her own sweet time getting everyone home. By the time Devlin walked in the front door it was almost time for her mother to leave for work.

"I have something for you in the microwave," her mother said. She was busy trying to make a sandwich and clip on her earrings at the same time.

Devlin finally pushed her out of the way. "Go finish getting dressed," she said. "I'll fix your sandwich."

"You use too much mayo," her mother said.

"I didn't make the tuna salad," Devlin said, "you did. Now go. Or you'll be late."

Her mother gave her a quick hug and ran back upstairs. Devlin looked after her with a smile. Some days her mother was more disorganized than others. And this was Friday, and payday, which didn't help. She quickly finished the sandwich. What else would her mother like? She put some carrot sticks and a couple of cookies in the sack. The coffee pot had just finished perking, so she filled her mother's thermos. She cleaned up and went upstairs and changed out of her school clothes.

Her mother was wearing just her bra and panties and tossing clothes on the bed as she looked for something. "My dark red turtleneck sweater," she said when Devlin asked her.

"It's downstairs in the laundry," Devlin said. "I'll get it." When she returned with the sweater a few moments later, her mother was standing in front of her mirror, inspecting herself critically.

"I've got to lose a few pounds," she said. She sucked in her tummy. "Maybe get this down a bit, too."

"You're pretty good looking to me," Devlin said. She knew her mother would disagree, she was always talking about "those few pounds" she wanted to lose. She looked at her mother critically. Like her she was just over 5'6" but she had short black hair cut in a page-boy, moderate sized breasts set high on her chest, a waist that pinched in a little, nicely rounded hips and butt, and legs that were attractive enough she wore short skirts to show them off.

"You're a dear to say so," her mother said, "but I know I'd look better with just a few pounds off." She pulled on her black slacks and red sweater. Combing her hair back she took a second look at herself. "This will have to do. I need some new clothes." She glanced at her daughter. "So do you, young lady. You have college next year, and you'll want to dress better than you do right now."

"I like the clothes I wear," Devlin said. "And I think they'll fit in."

"Hah. I should take you down to Bloomington and let you see what the girls there are really wearing."

Devlin had already seen what most college girls wore and didn't say anything. If her mother was going to buy her new clothes, she wasn't going to argue. These last few years she'd had to buy almost all of her own clothes.

Her mother glanced at her watch. "Well, I'm going to be late again unless I hurry." She kissed Devlin on the cheek. "I'll see you when I get home. Do Sue and Dan have plans for tonight?"

"It's Friday," Devlin said. "So I'll be babysitting tonight."

"Have fun," her mother said. She ran down the stairs. Devlin waved as her mother pulled out of the driveway. She glanced at the clock. If her mother broke a few laws she should make it to work on time.

When she got over to Sue and Danny's she found Danny was running late. He worked in Bloomington, and had been held up in some sort of meeting. Devlin went upstairs, thinking about what she wanted to wear tonight. Did she want to wear the black lace chemise? Or how about the short leather skirt and low-cut blouse? That made her look a little cheap, but the chemise would make her look naked, which was the point of the whole thing. Well, there was always one way to find out. She skinned out of her clothes and into the chemise.

She liked the effect. As a dress it was a flirty little thing. The top barely held her breasts, and the hem was short enough she could flash a little of her sex. She spun briefly, and could see her bare bottom in the reflection. This would be great at the party.

She tried on the blouse and skirt outfit. This was nice, too, but it wasn't quite like the chemise. The skirt came down as far as the middle of her thigh, and the slit in back came almost all the way up to her bottom. She tried bending over and wiggling-she could just make out where her legs came together. As for the top, she'd wear her half-bra, the one with the cups that supported but didn't cover a thing. She rubbed her nipples so they stood out against the tight white fabric. That was better, but her initial impression was right. This made her look cheap, and right now she didn't want cheap. Reluctantly she put it back and considered what else was on the rack.

"What about that black dress?" Sue asked from behind her.

"Hmmm?" Devlin turned around. She hadn't heard the woman enter the room behind her.

"That black dress. You haven't worn that in a while, what about it?"

Devlin pulled the dress out of the closet and held it up against her while she checked things out in the mirror. "Okay, I guess," she said. She pulled it on. She had to tug and pull her breasts to get them to settle in place, she'd grown since buying it. She smoothed the rest of the dress down and stepped back to get a look at herself.

The dress was almost too short. She'd worn blouses longer than this. She had maybe an inch, maybe two between the top of her thighs and the hem. She only had to bend over a little for everything to show. And the top-the material was thin on top, almost a gauze. You could see the circles of her areola, and you could see the nubs of her nipples, but you couldn't quite make out the details. As a Friday night party-dress this was first rate.

"This looks pretty good," she said, nodding.

"Wear a longer skirt in the car in case you get stopped or something," Sue said. "That way you'll look covered."

"I'd better carry a sweater, too," Devlin said. She gave herself another quick look and then tried on her black high heels. This made it even better. God, she was getting turned on just looking at herself in the mirror. This was hot.

Danny still wasn't home yet so all she could do was wait. Eventually he pulled in to the driveway. He showered and changed, and after a quick snack they got in the car. As it was dusk, Devlin wore the sweater as well. She tied a scarf around her hair like Sue did. To the casual observer Danny and Sue were going out for the evening, just like people thought they did every Friday night.

Danny tried to make up for lost time on the freeway, but everyone else seemed to have the same idea. Traffic, already heavy, was slowed by the accident, and soon it was stop and go. When they finally got up to the accident, Devlin took a good look. "It's a semi on it's side," she told Danny. She glanced out the front. The truck had left a swath of corn piled across the road as it had tipped over. "I wonder if anybody was hurt?"

"Doesn't look like it," Danny said. He pointed to a guy in jeans, work shirt, cowboy boots, and a baseball cap standing next to a cop and talking. "I think he's the driver."

"I wonder what happened?"

"We'll find out in the paper tomorrow." Danny eased around the corn, and a small Ford pick-up that was nearly buried in it. "That ought to make an interesting story."

The accident was lost to view as they speeded up. In just a few minutes they came up to their exit. "I hope we're not too late," he said.

"Maybe not," she replied. "Anybody coming from Peoria would have run into the same accident." He nodded. "Now slow down, don't attract too much attention," she added as he turned left onto the State Route and accelerated. "We're running late enough as it is." She knew Danny had a lead foot and took speed limits as suggestions.

Danny glanced at what she was wearing, and his eyebrows went up. "We really don't want to get stopped now," he said. "Why'd you wear a sweater? It's boiling out here."

"To cover my chest," Devlin replied, tapping her breasts.

"I'll be careful," Danny said, laughing. He took his foot off the gas, and shortly they passed a cop car set up in a speed trap. The officer ignored them as they cruised past just below the speed limit. Danny looked at her and grinned.

Emma and Tim lived just around the corner from the parking lot for the grange. That gave plenty of room for everyone who came to their parties. Danny found an empty slot, and they almost ran through the twilight to the house.

The front porch was at an angle to the street and screened by bushes. Devlin slipped off her skirt and sweater. Right away she felt better. When she rang the bell she saw the peephole grow dark as someone looked through it. She stepped back, showing off. With that the door opened. Emma, standing behind the door, and wearing a blue half-bra that supported her breasts without covering them, a blue garter belt, blue stockings and blue spiked heels, greeted them. "C'mon in," she said. "I was beginning to wonder."

"Traffic," Danny said. "Somebody spilled a load of corn out on I-39. Anyone else coming up the freeway will be late."

"Well, make yourself at home," Emma said. She was a tall woman in her late 30's, with brown hair, a long face with a dimple on the end of her chin, full breasts, and lively brown eyes. "We're just getting started."

"I was afraid you'd start without us," Devlin said.

"No fear," Emma said. "You know where everything is, I've got to see to the food."

"Well," Danny said, leaning over to kiss her on the cheek. "Have fun."

"See you about 11:00," Devlin said.

Danny headed towards the hot tub. Devlin looked around. A few people wearing skimpy clothes were still standing around in the living room, talking about this and that. That meant most of the people had already started to pair up.

Ted and Tom Rogers saw her and came over. They were as alike as two peas in a pod, and all of their actions, including the most intimate ones, were alike, too. "Feel like having some fun?" Ted asked.

"Whatever did you have in mind?" Devlin asked. She checked their nude bodies. They'd been gymnasts in college and were in great shape. The last time the three of them had gotten together she'd taken them in turn for what seemed like hours. It was one of her special memories.

"How about a double blow-job," Tom said.

"A double-blow job? How do we do a double-blow job? I've only got one mouth."

"I think you could suck both of us," Ted said. Tom nodded.

"That's all right for you guys," Devlin said. "But what about me?"

The twins looked at each other. "Well, we could make it up to you a bit later," Tom asked. "We figured a blow job would take some of the pressure off."

"That's probably true," Devlin said. "Wait for me, I've got to get undressed." She peeled out of her dress and hung it up in the closet in the bedroom set aside as the women's dressing room. She draped the rest of her clothes under her dress. "Where to?" she asked as she rejoined them in the living room.

Ted stepped back and admired her body. "Lord love it," he said. "But you sure are sexy."

She ran her fingers lightly across his chest. "You're pretty good looking yourself." Even compared to other men Ted was firm. His chest had that compact musculature that a lot of men lacked, however.

"Unless you want to go upstairs, how about right here?" Tom asked.

"Here's fine," she said. She knelt and began playing with their cocks. It was amazing how their cocks looked alike, the same folds of skin, the same look to the glans, the same way their balls hung down. And they felt the same, too, heavy, thick, pendulous; it was amazing how alike they were.

She pulled the men in closer, until their hips were touching. Which one to start on first? She pulled both cocks up and studied them. Finally she licked the one in her right hand, then turned and repeated the motion for the one in her left hand. Both cocks thickened immediately. She smiled up at the men, then did it again, her hands sliding back and forth on them at the same time.

When they were hard, she pulled them close enough she could get both of them partly in her mouth. She sucked fiercely, and at the same time she started fondling their balls. The two men twitched slightly, instinctively pushing forward.

She caressed their legs, feeling the strength in them. Her hands trailed lightly up across their tummies to their chests. She could feel their muscles move as she sucked each cock in turn. They felt so strong, so solid, so very male. And for the moment they were hers.

She teased the sensitive skin under the head of the cock of each man, slowly jacking them until she saw the first drops of cum appear. She smiled and sucked even harder, rolling the taste of each around in her mouth. They even tasted alike.

"God, can you suck," the one in her right hand said.

Devlin smiled at the praise. She looked up at them as she rubbed their cocks against her nipples. This felt so sexy, so naughty and sexy at the same time. These men were hard, and they were hard for her. They were hard because they desired her. They were hard because she was sexy and pretty and all the other things. The girls she saw every day in school would be shocked speechless if they could see her right now. They wouldn't realize how good it felt to rub the pre-cum drop of fluid from each cock against her tightening nipples. They felt so masculine, so heavy and manly right now, and she was rubbing them against her feminine softness. The tight little friction seemed to shoot right through her, opening her up and wanting these men.

"Which one first," she asked finally. "The trouble is, I want you both."

"I don't suppose you could get both of us in there at once," Ted said.

"As tight as she is?" his brother asked. "She can barely get one of us in there."

Devlin just smiled and resumed sucking. She smeared the next drop of cum across the head of his cock with her fingers while she dug a drop out of the cock of his brother. Then she took both of them in her mouth again. One filled her mouth. Together they were almost too much. But she could get the heads of their cocks in her, and she added to their excitement, licking with her tongue while she rubbed them against each other. Then she began sucking them both at the same time. It was awkward and she had to stretch her mouth, but she could do it. She reached down and began rubbing herself as she did so. She felt so hot and open, and the boys were making her wet. She really did need one of them.

The one on her left made a noise deep in his throat. She concentrated on him, sucking and jacking at him as hard as she could. He made another noise, his hand came to her head, holding her while his hips pumped his cock into her mouth, cumming with a low groan.

His warm white cum filled her mouth and dribbled off her chin down onto her breasts. Devlin swallowed as fast as she could. She squeezed his balls, milking him for all she was worth. After a half dozen spurts he sagged back, spent. She smiled and turned her attention to his brother. That was the fun part of sex with the twins. One would finish, and the other would be ready. If you got them alone you could keep going back and forth for hours.

No longer distracted by a second cock, she could give him her full attention. She sucked as hard as she could, her tongue playing wildly around the head of his cock. She squeezed and teased his balls with one hand while the other stroked back and forth on his length. She could feel him stirring. His balls tightened and his cock seemed to swell. With a noise reminiscent of his brother he came, shoving his cock deep into her mouth and filling her with his salty cum.

Devlin swallowed some of it. She pulled back, letting his last few spurts leave long white streaks across her breasts and face. She wanted a man right now, and in the worst way. But both of the cocks she held were out of it for a few minutes, hanging wet and limp in front of her. She sighed and began working their juices into her skin. She hadn't cum, but there was something sensual about the feel of their warm cum on her.

"It makes your skin glow," Tom said, watching her. He was still breathing hard. He took several deep breaths, then bent over and sniffed where she'd rubbed. "Ah, Eau de Cock."

"I don't think it'll replace the perfume I was wearing," Devlin said. "White Russian," she explained when they looked at her. She massaged her breasts a bit more. "Can one of you finish me?" she asked. She really wanted a man so bad she could taste it.

"Can we take a rain check for later tonight?" Ted said.

Devlin pulled her breast up to her mouth and licked up a little of his cum. "I'll hold you to that," she said. "And if it isn't tonight, it'll be next time."

"You have our marker," Tom said. "Right, bro?"

Devlin fondled both their balls. "Just don't drain these completely," she said. "Save some for me."

She headed back to the kitchen to get a drink of water. The window was open and she could hear kids yelling, dogs barking at cars, and the sounds of a party from the house behind Emma and Tim's. While she was sipping the water a man walked up and put his hand on her bottom.

"You interested?" he asked.

"Would I be here if I wasn't?" she replied, smiling back at him

"Just checking." He took her hand and led her to the living room. He kissed her roughly, his hands squeezing her breasts. "God, these are real," he said after carefully feeling them.

"They're all me."

"Ummm, I love natural tits." He sank his face between them, kissing back and forth. He brought his hands up, pushing her boobs against his face, rubbing his whisker roughened skin against her. His mouth gravitated to her nipples, and he rubbed them together, sucking them both at the same time.

It was like a sharp tingle went directly from her nipples to her womb, and Devlin could feel her sex clutching at emptiness. She reached for his cock, feeling how he was already hard. He had a short cock, but his balls felt like baseballs. She squeezed them gently. He stiffened and groaned.

"I've just got to do this, baby," he said. He squeezed her breasts together and slid his cock between them.

As he thrust between her boobs Devlin bent her head and licked the head of his cock as it emerged. She could taste the salty drop of pre-cum as it glistened in the light. She clutched his ass; the feel of the power in a man's muscles as he moved was always a turn on for her. As he moved she could see the contrast between them, the soft white of her breasts, the dark pink of his cock. The feel of his hardness against her softness lit a warm fire deep within her. She stroked and touched him, encouraging his thrusting.

He suddenly shifted to short sharp strokes. She watched as his cum erupted, smearing all across her breasts. He groaned repeatedly until he sighed and settled back on the couch, his cock deflating rapidly.

"Thanks, sugar," he said thickly. "That was good." He smiled tiredly, his eyelids already starting to droop.

"Too quick if you ask me," she muttered to herself.

As she got off the couch Devlin saw Emma standing in the dining room, watching. Emma was naked, had one leg up on a chair, and was idly rubbing her sex as she watched the action in the living room.

"What is it about having large boobs that makes guys want to cum all over them?" Devlin asked the older woman.

Emma reached out and scooped up some of the cum from Devlin's breasts just before it dripped to the floor. "It happens to you a lot, doesn't it." She licked her finger. "May I?" she asked.

"I'm not really bi-," Devlin warned. Ordinarily she would just say no, but she liked Emma, and she knew Emma wasn't much interested in girls-she only got with a girl to get some guy turned on.

Emma laughed. "Dear, much as I'd love to ravage your fair body, I just want to clean you up a bit." With that she bent over and began licking the cum off of Devlin's breasts, tracking down every drop she could find. Devlin closed her eyes in pleasure. Wherever Emma licked her breasts were first cool from the saliva, then warm from the reaction. She felt her nipples growing taut; she really needed someone to suck them. Her hand came up to the back of the woman's head, and she arched her chest, trying to force her breasts deeper into Emma's mouth.

Emma stopped suddenly. "Different taste," she said, and resumed her licking. When she began licking the streaks of come off of Devlin's tummy she paused again. "That's three guys," she said. "Or maybe two."

"It was the twins," Devlin said. Her breathing was coming a little harder. She was getting so warm from this. She tried to remind herself she liked guys, but Emma's kisses and licks were turning her on.

"That would explain it," Emma said. She straightened up when she was done. "There's nothing like the taste of a man."

"I thought I was going to get some in my mouth," Devlin said. "He's the second one tonight who's done that. First the twins-they wanted a double blow-job and they came all over my face. And then some guy I met in the kitchen wanted to screw my boobs. I haven't gotten properly laid tonight."

"That happens as we get later into the evening," Emma said

"But it's not even 7:00," Devlin said.

"They're men," Emma said. "Who can explain them?" She studied Devlin's face for a minute. "Is there something going on between you and Danny?" Emma asked. She knew the girl's arrangement with Danny and Sue, and thoroughly approved. Danny was the oversexed kind of guy who would be out spending money on hookers or picking up women in bars. Devlin, and swinging, gave him an outlet for his sex drive. The one thing Emma didn't know was Devlin's age.

"No," Devlin said. She wondered how much to tell Emma. A little bit, she decided, and hoped it wouldn't lead to too many questions she couldn't answer. "I've got a new boyfriend," she said. "His name's Jeff."

"Ah," Emma said. "Let me guess, he doesn't know about Danny." She gestured at the three couples in the living room licking, screwing and sucking on each other. "And he doesn't know you're a swinger, either."

"No he doesn't, and I don't know what to tell him."

"Do you want to give it up?"

"The swinging?" She thought a moment. "I suppose I could give up swinging, but then I'd have to give up coming here, too." The rule was couples only, and Emma and Tim firmly enforced it.

Emma shook her head. "No, I don't think you want to give up swinging."

Devlin thought a moment. "I might give up Danny if I could still swing."

Emma watched the couple on the couch, idly rubbing her nipples as she did so. "Under the right circumstances, who knows? Something might be worked out." She smiled at the girl. "No, you really don't want to give this up, do you?"

Devlin shook her head. "I've thought about that," she said. "And I don't think so. I've been coming here for three years and I wouldn't give it up for the world."

"You've really been coming here three years?"

"I think so. The first time I came here it was October of 1995. It was Halloween."

"I think I remember that," Emma said. "Everybody wore costumes. I dyed my pussy hair orange for the occasion. It itched like mad for a week after that, too."

"I've been going with Jeff for less than a week, and it seems like we've been together for years."

"Have you had sex with him? Maybe you're just horny."

Devlin sat on one of the dining room chairs, ignoring the couple making the dining room table shake only a few feet away. "Jeff and I had sex last night for the first time. Danny was away on a trip, so he and I haven't had sex for over a week, but last night we did." She smiled at a memory. "Jeff's better."

"Now now, girl, you're not supposed to compare them."

"It's hard not to. And there was the party here two weeks ago. No Emma," she concluded with a laugh, "I don't think I'm not getting enough sex. Though last night I think I almost got too much."

"It's impossible to have too much sex," Emma said. "I read something the other day that the average American woman has sex about 3 to 5 times a month." She gestured at the living room, and by connection, the whole party. "If you add in us, there are a lot of women out there who aren't getting any."

Devlin had to laugh. "And how much do you get, Emma?"

"I don't even want to guess," she said. "You figure between this, my husband, and some friends we see from time to time, I'm busy a lot. I'm probably as active as you are. And I always thought you were the one of the busiest gals at these parties."

"I'm sure there's someone who gets it more than I do," Devlin said. She stared at the couple on the table. The woman's legs were right next to her, and the man was standing on the floor going at her like a pile driver. Devlin had the best possible view of the most intimate parts of the action. Watching them stirred something deep inside her.

"Are you going to have your period soon?" Emma asked. "Is that it?"

"No, that was last weekend, fortunately while Danny was gone."

Emma stood there looking at her friend. Clearly something was bothering the young woman. "Have you thought of telling Jeff about this and Danny?"

Devlin looked startled. "He'd probably never want to see me again," she said in a worried voice. "He'd think I was a slut, or worse."

"Ah hah!" Emma said. "Okay girl, I know what it is. Don't worry, it's perfectly natural."

"Well what is it?"

"Girl, if you don't know what it is by now..." She paused, and then shook her head. Clearly Devlin was completely at sea with this. Her eyes strayed lower, to Devlin's nipples, to her little round tummy, to the delicious looking nest of black hair that was just visible where her legs joined.

"Dear," Emma said. "As sweet as you are, and as good as you look right now, I think I need a man, and I think you do, too."

Devlin laughed. "Yeah, a couple of blow jobs aren't really that satisfying. Lead on."

"I know just the guy," Emma said. "He's nice and long lasting."

Emma spotted him as he was heading for the basement. "Jules," she called, "wait a minute. He usually holds off in the first part of the night," she said in an aside to Devlin. "He likes to be the stud near the end of the evening when all the other guys are spent."

Jules was an older man about her height, with a receding hairline and a small paunch. He had silver in his hair, silver on his chest, and some silver at the base of his tummy. He paused as Emma called his name again.

"You with anyone at the moment?" she asked.

"No, I was just watching what was going on." He looked back and forth between Devlin and Emma. "Both of you? Or one at a time?"

"Devlin first," Emma said, turning to go. "She can't stay all night. You and I can do it afterwards as many times as we like."

"I'm Jules," he said, holding out his hand by way of introduction.

"Devlin," she replied, shaking it. She ran her fingers through the silver hairs on his chest. It looked wiry, but felt so smooth. Playfully she scratched his nipples, feeling him flinch a little.

He began fondling her breasts, rolling them back and forth in his hands. "Um, all natural. I like that."

"How can you tell?" Devlin asked as he bent over and kissed them.

"It's my job," he said. "I'm a plastic surgeon, and making small boobs into big ones is one of the things I do. And I can tell if there's been some additions to the landscape."

"All this naked flesh must be pretty boring to you."

"No, not really." He began tracing the blue line of a vein with his tongue. "For one thing, I don't get to do this." He took her nipple in his mouth and sucked gently.

Devlin hooked a knee over his hip, thrusting forward until her sex pressed against his cock. Slowly she rubbed against him. He wasn't hard, but she could feel him getting bigger.

"You're forward and direct." His hands dropped to her bottom, squeezing the flesh there.

"Why pretend?"

As if in reply he kissed her. She worked her tongue against his, her lips trying to take in all of his mouth. She ran her hands through his hair. She'd always thought gray or silver hair should be stiff, and she didn't know why. But his hair was soft and curled around her fingers.

They broke the kiss, both breathing hard. Without a word Jules pulled her down on the mattress. Parting her legs, he kissed the sensitive skin on the inside of her knee. His finger brushed her skin before settling on a brief exploration of her sex.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.