Devlin's Story - Cover

Devlin's Story

Copyright© 2005 by Prince von Vlox

Chapter 41

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Devlin is addicted to sex, and so is her next door neighbor. As she finishes high school and starts college, will this continue? And what of her boyfriend and his religious family?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

"See?" Devlin told Brenda. "Grasp it like this." She wrapped her hand around Brenda's husband's cock. "Not too strong, not too light; you're stroking it, you're not trying to strangle it."

Brenda did so, glancing at Devlin. "Like this?" It was Saturday night at Emma's, and Brenda had asked Devlin to show her how to give her husband a blow-job. "It sort of looks like Darth Vader's helmet."

Devlin nodded. "It does, doesn't it. How many guys do you think noticed? And how many women?"

Brenda giggled. "Well, I did. Now what?"

"Now, just up and down."

"What about... sucking?"

"That'll come in a bit. Let's get this going, first. How's it going, Chris?"

Chris, Brenda's husband, chuckled. "Hangin' in there. It feels great."

"It's going to feel even better in a minute or two." Devlin caught Brenda's eye. "Okay, now caress the area just under the head of his cock. Use just the tip of your fingers." She did so, and felt Chris jump at the touch.

"Feel that?" she murmured to Brenda. The woman nodded. "That's one of the ways you know you're doing it right."

"Should I... should I try it with my... tongue?"

Devlin nodded. "Now would be perfect. Do it like this." She used the tip of her tongue to tease the wrinkled area just under the head of Chris' cock. Chris' cock seemed to get harder.

Brenda hesitantly stuck out her tongue. Her first time was a rough swipe. When she didn't get the same reaction as Devlin she tried again, lighter.

"Uh. Do that again." Chris sounded enthusiastic.

Brenda flashed Devlin a look of triumph. "It didn't taste... I thought I'd taste his... you know."

"We're still a ways from that," Devlin said. "Right now we're just teasing. Okay, here's the next step." Using her tongue, she lightly traced around the helmet-shaped head of Chris' cock. Chris made a noise deep in his throat, and Devlin could see his foreskin get shiny.

Brenda tried that, noticeably staying away from the dark hole in the tip. When it looked like she had that mastered, Devlin kissed her way down Chris' cock, pausing from time to time to rub her face against his hardness. Though she'd never told anyone, this was why she liked giving blow-jobs.

"Now what?" Brenda whispered.

"Well, if you aren't ready for the next step..."

Brenda shook her head.

"Then we'll do some other things. Have you ever sucked his balls?" Devlin sucked Chris' balls. "Guys like this, and so do a lot of women. Be gentle, though."

Brenda tried that, smiling as she felt her husband move in response. "This is kind of fun."

"Poor little overworked things, though your husband's aren't that little."

Brenda giggled softly. "Yeah, I noticed that the first time I saw him naked. Some days I think they're the size of golf balls."

Brenda suddenly looked surprised, and glanced over her shoulder at her husband. "Um, he just put his finger in me."

"That's okay. This is sharing, after all."

"It's fine," Brenda said. "I just didn't expect it."

"Okay, back to the main event." Devlin resumed stroking Chris' length. After a moment Brenda took over and Devlin pulled her hand away. "A little harder, and concentrate on the first few inches."

"He won't cum, will he?"

"Hopefully, he will. That's the idea."

Brenda stroked her husband for a couple more minutes, occasionally stopping to kiss part of his length. "Is he... is he getting close?"

"It won't be long now," Devlin said. "Now let's try the heavy duty stuff."

"But..."

"It's what you wanted."

Brenda sighed. "I suppose. I just don't know if I want to take it in my mouth."

"Don't worry about it. We're going to hold him to his promise. Keep that in mind."

"He said he'd eat me to within an inch of my life if I could take his semen in my mouth."

"Then let's go for it." Devlin sucked Chris' first couple of inches, moving her head up and down.

"There are three things you should remember," Devlin said when she broke for air. "First, cover your teeth with your lips. Guys tell me the idea that you might accidentally bite them is part of the excitement."

"What's the second?" Brenda asked, watching Devlin's mouth closely.

"Suck as hard as you can. And third, breathe through your nose. Your mouth will be busy. Now you try."

Brenda kissed the tip of her husband's cock and then took the first inch into her mouth. When he didn't erupt she was encouraged to take more. She suddenly pulled back, coughing.

"Use your hand to limit how deep you go," Devlin said. She wrapped her hand partway down Chris' cock. When she bobbed up and down on him her hand limited how far she could go. "See?"

"But what about spit? It was filling my mouth, and I couldn't hold it back."

"You can let it dribble out of your mouth; I know it doesn't sound right, but it is a pretty good lubricant, and guys say it helps the sensation. You can also pause and swallow from time to time. Keep him deep in your mouth when you do. Guys have told me they like how it feels when I swallow."

Brenda nodded and resumed sucking her husband, her hand moving up and down his length. Devlin cupped his balls--they were drawn up against his body like Danny's did just before he came.

"Oh!" Brenda drew back, looking at the head of her husband's cock. "I can taste his... stuff."

"Not surprising. Guys leak a little cum as they get close."

Brenda nodded and resumed stroking her husband. "Now what?"

"Keep on doing what you're doing?"

"But what if he... you know."

"It's what you're here for."

"But..."

"Trust me," Devlin said. She had an idea. "Let's take turns."

Brenda licked and sucked for a minute, then eased back to let Devlin do the same thing. After a couple of exchanges Devlin could feel Chris tensing. She put Brenda's hands on his tummy so she could feel it. Then she switched to heavy sucking and short movements, concentrating on the head.

Chris groaned, and came, filling Devlin's mouth with spurt after spurt.

Devlin deliberately did not swallow. When Chris subsided she tapped Brenda on the shoulder and mimed opening her mouth.

Hesitantly, Brenda did so. Devlin put her mouth right over Brenda's mouth and let Chris' jism slip into the other woman's mouth. Brenda started to swallow, but stopped when Devlin shook her head.

"Show him," she whispered. She ran her hand and tongue over her own mouth, removing any evidence of what had happened.

Brenda turned and got Chris' attention. She opened her mouth, and Devlin could see the woman's throat work as she swallowed.

My work here is done, Devlin thought as she got off the bed, and laughed at the cliché. The real test would come when Brenda had to hold him in her mouth while he came, but that was later.

Chris seemed to wake up from his post-orgasmic daze. He rolled Brenda onto her back and began kissing her inner thighs. Brenda smiled at Devlin and mouthed 'thank you'.

Devlin straightened up her white baby-doll nightie and headed for the kitchen. Chris had been awfully salty, and his jism had made her thirsty. She paused in the hallway to remove her panties; she didn't want to give people the wrong impression.

"Where were you last night?" Amnita asked when Devlin had a seat at the kitchen table. Amnita was wearing a green garter belt, green stockings and green pumps. Her hair was a little disheveled, and she was positively glowing.

"Family things," Devlin said. "My mother is getting married in two weeks and she wanted to go over the arrangements one last time." She poured herself a glass of apple juice and settled back in the chair. "She should start panicking in about a week."

"Did she get divorced or something?"

"My Dad died when I was two," Devlin said. "Apparently she'd been seeing this guy for some time when I moved out. After she learned she was pregnant she decided to make it official."

Amnita nodded. "Well, good for her. Now what's this I hear that you may have a boyfriend? Krissi said something about that when we got here."

"His name is Evan," Devlin began. She ran over the highpoints. As she finished Emma's husband Tim came into the room. His body smelled of the shower, and he poured himself a glass of apple juice.

"Let's check on him," Tim said when he finished his glass. "Come on."

"You two go ahead," Amnita said. "I'm going to go downstairs and see what games they've got going tonight."

"Lucky you," Devlin said. "They let you play in them."

"I can't help it if your tummy muscles are stronger than average," Amnita said. "The other girls only want to play 'Cum for Distance' when they know you aren't playing."

Devlin gave her a sour look and followed Tim down the hall. There was an office next to the changing rooms, with a computer, a printer, and numerous bookshelves. Devlin took a sniff. As far as she could tell, this was probably the only room in the house that wasn't being used for sex, well, except for the kitchen, which was conceded to be a place to recover and restore.

Tim logged on and clicked through several websites. "Here we go. You said the White Sox, didn't you?" He clicked on one of the links. "He's still on the 40-man roster."

"40-man roster?"

"There are two rosters: the 25-man roster is the team itself. The 40-man roster is where they put people who are officially with the club, but on injured reserve or doing a rehabilitation stint, or things like that."

"What happens if they aren't on that roster?"

Tim sighed. "It's complicated. You'll have to ask Evan." He clicked on another link. "Spring Training is almost over, and he's way behind everyone else. He'll probably be put on a minor league team to get back to where he should be."

"Minor league team? Like he was last year."

"Something like that. The White Sox's minor league teams, their 'farm system', consists of the Charlotte Knights in Triple-A, the Birmingham Barons in Double-A, the Winston-Salem Warthogs and the Kannapolis Intimidators in Single-A--got to like a name like the Intimidators--the Bristol White Sox and the Great Falls White Sox in Rookie League."

"Triple-A is higher than the others, isn't it."

"It is. I was giving you the teams listed top to bottom in the minors. A lot of the guys in Triple-A are either almost ready for the Majors, or they're ready but there's no place to put them. They get called up as injuries hit the major league team, or to replace someone who isn't doing very well."

"I'll have to ask him about this," Devlin said.

"It isn't complicated, it's just a whole different world than what you're familiar with."

Devlin read the scouting reports, pressing against Tim to see the screen better. The scouts thought well of him, that much was clear. Some of the things, though, seemed mysterious.

"What's a '12-to-6 curveball'?" she asked.

"A curve ball does two things," Tim said. "It drops suddenly as it gets to the plate, and it curves a few inches left or right, depending on whether the pitcher is left or right-handed."

"That doesn't seem like much."

"Actually, it is. In baseball the difference between a hit, a foul ball, or a miss is really small. Even a single inch can make a big difference. But like I said, a curve ball also breaks sharply downward. Batters say it comes in and curves sharply out of the way, hence its name. A '12-to-6' curveball... think of it like a clock. It starts at 12 on the clock's face, and ends up at 6. That means it's a big curve with a sharp break. That's a pretty damned good curveball, probably an Uncle Charlie."

"Uncle Charlie?"

Tim chuckled. "People give pitches names. A really good curveball will be called 'Uncle Charlie'. A superior curveball, the stuff of legends, will be called a 'Lord Charles'. Part of that is because a really good curve ball will make the batter buckle his legs as he tries to follow it. It looks like he's bowing, which is why the best curve balls are 'Lord Charles'."

"Evan let slip that his nickname on his team was 'Uncle Charlie'."

"It could be because of his pitching," Tim chuckled. "I won't say more." He slid out of the chair. "Here, why don't you look around for a bit. I'll be back shortly.

Devlin slid into the seat and began clicking on the links. There were a lot of things to learn, and some of it still seemed confusing. She began making notes. When she had more time she'd go to the library and follow these links. And maybe she could ask Evan what some of them meant. Or not. She liked that idea. She'd surprise him.

After a bit Tim came back. She let him have the chair as he read a couple of articles. He showed her the main sports websites, and took her on a virtual tour of one of the stadiums.

"I suppose this is all something that will seem old hat to me after a while," she said. She ran her hands over Tim's shoulders, feeling his muscles, and then ran her fingers down to his nipples. "Evan will help me with some of them, but..."

"But... ?"

"Evan isn't here."

"And I am." Tim wasn't insensitive to what she was doing. He stood, sliding his arm around her waist. "We haven't been together for a while."

"I was just thinking that." She grinned up at him. "What did you have in mind?"

"Oh, just the usual stuff: sucking, licking, and kissing, followed by trying to fuck each other's brains out."

"You say the sexiest things."

He laughed and headed for the bed in the next room. "I know what you mean. Some nights I'm ready for something crazy and wild, but on other nights..."

"I'm hoping for a long, hard time in bed," she said as she removed her nightie. She lay back on the bed, ignoring the couple next to her who were making the bed shake.

"There shouldn't be a problem." Tim lay next to her, kissing her breasts. "I figure I have one more left in me tonight."

"Only one?" She smiled as her nipples crinkled up. He pounced on one of them while his fingers squeezed the other. "Normally you're good for a lot more."

"Judge Judy stopped by in the late afternoon. She had a speaking engagement she couldn't get out of, and..."

"Say no more." Judge Judy was an Illinois Superior Court Judge. That wasn't her real name, of course, it was just what everyone called her. She was a divorced mother of two, and she came to Tim and Emma's parties to get laid. She had once said that when guys found out she was a judge they lost interest in taking her out. And those who did go out with her were usually lawyers, and she didn't want to talk shop on a date. The lifestyle attracted a wide range of people, some of whom nobody would suspect of involvement.

"She got here about 4, and we headed upstairs right away; she had to be at some dinner in Peru by 7."

"I hope you left her well satisfied." She grasped Tim's cock and began stroking it.

Tim laughed softly, his hand slipping down to tease Devlin's navel. "She said so, repeatedly. I've wondered about it, though. Here she is, speaking at some prestigious dinner, you know, with all of these important people there. And yet two hours earlier she was sucking the twins while I put it to her."

"All three of you?"

"She insisted on it, and none of us were going to tell her no. It got a bit sloppy toward the end."

"It does make an interesting picture," Devlin said. "Was she wearing a dress, or slacks?"

"A suit."

Devlin wondered how much Judge Judy had cleaned up. Oh, enough to remove the immediate smell of sex, but otherwise? If she knew Judge Judy, the woman wouldn't have douched; she'd have the juices of three men running down her legs. Some people, women mostly, would smell the semen, but they wouldn't say anything, not sure they really should say anything.

Three men--that could get messy. She'd have to ask the Judge when she had the chance. In the meantime she had something hardening up in her hands that she wanted to deal with.

"This feels pretty good," Devlin said, giving Tim's cock an extra squeeze.

Tim slipped a finger down her slit. "So does this."

Devlin twisted around, opening her legs. "Insert Part A into Socket B, and..."

Tim laughed as he got into position. "I know you want more foreplay..."

"We'll work this out as we go along."

Tim guided himself into her. Devlin caught her breath as she felt him press against her, and then slide in. He paused, drew back and thrust again. His third thrust sheathed him entirely within her.

"God, I love that feeling," she murmured. She drew up her legs and hooked them over his thighs. He felt like he was filling every empty place inside her.

"Then you're going to like this even more." He drew back until just his tip was in her, and then thrust forward, slowly, scraping every nerve along the way. A wave of heat swept through her, pushed by his hardness.

She clutched his forearms, swept up in her own feelings. It wasn't too long before those feelings sharpened and her first climax swept through her.

Tim was true to his word. He lasted and lasted. They took turns sucking and licking before getting back to the main course. He finally came, long after her second climax, collapsing across her afterward. She held him as she drifted on a sea of pleasure.

Eventually Tim fell asleep--Judge Judy must have taken more out of him than he'd thought. She eased him over next to her and got up, dropping a kiss on his cheek as she did so. She liked him as a partner. They'd done it together enough times that he picked up on the cues she gave him, and on a normal night they could spend the entire evening together. She wanted more, however, and didn't want to wait for him to wake up, recover his energy, and get it up again.

Devlin picked up her nightie and headed for the bathroom. After a quick shower she checked the other bedrooms; everyone seemed busy, and she couldn't see any unclaimed cocks. She felt a little hungry and decided to get a snack and check the basement. There was bound to be somebody free downstairs.

The kitchen was empty. She ate the crab salad she'd brought, washing it down with some water. Somebody had brought a bottle of wine. It was sitting unopened on the counter. It would probably be there in the morning, too. As she'd mentioned to Doug, very few of the people who partied at Emma's were drinkers.

"... the clouds rolled in and spoiled the whole shoot," Marie said, pushing open the door to the living room. "We ended up back at his studio doing interiors for the rest of the week."

"Interiors?" Devlin asked, turning around.

"Oh, hi, Devlin," Marie said. "Have you met Orphelia?"

Orphelia was a thin, black woman with large breasts and shoulder-length auburn hair. She was wearing a tiny red thong, and nothing else. She gave Devlin a hesitant smile.

"Orphelia is making the transition from acting to behind the camera," Marie said. "She supposed to tag along with me wherever I go."

"Including here?" Devlin tried to hide her surprise. "I'm Devlin, by the way."

"Devlin's single," Marie told Orphelia. "That gives you something in common. Talk to her in the morning, she'll get you fitted with a bra, too."

"Is she going to be with you at your hair salons?" Devlin asked.

"Everywhere," Marie said. "Tomorrow she'll give her first perm."

"Not that I'm looking forward to it," Orphelia said.

"Are you... is your husband here?" Devlin asked.

"No, he's back in Alameda taking care of our baby. Marie told me to wear something so people wouldn't think I was participating." She snapped the waist of her thong. "I'm not sure this is what she had in mind, but I don't own anything else. I've had at least three guys ask me so far tonight."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.