Devlin's Story - Cover

Devlin's Story

Copyright© 2005 by Prince von Vlox

Chapter 40

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 40 - Devlin is addicted to sex, and so is her next door neighbor. As she finishes high school and starts college, will this continue? And what of her boyfriend and his religious family?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

"That was a nasty trick you pulled on me last night," Doug said when Devlin met him in the lobby of her dorm.

Devlin shrugged. "You mean with Charlotte, when you..." Her voice trailed off as she considered who might be listening. "I thought it was something that had to be done."

"She seemed well satisfied. Other women have been."

"So you learned something." She smiled as he held the door for her. "Look, Doug, I could sense her need."

"But--"

"She didn't want any more oral sex," Devlin went on, ignoring his protest. "She wanted a certain hard piece of male equipment. So did her husband. Some couples get off on seeing their partner doing it with someone else."

"I didn't cum, you know."

She stopped, heedless of the people around them. "You faked an orgasm? I didn't think that was possible. I didn't think guys could."

He gave her an apologetic shrug. "I hid the condom, so nobody could tell."

She shook her head in amazement. "You sure had me fooled."

"I've learned a few things over the years," he said with a sour smile. "Give me credit for being a good student." He resumed walking toward the parking lot, and she had to hurry to catch up. "I've had plenty of opportunity to see what a man looks like when he cums."

"Still..." Devlin shook her head again, this time in admiration. She'd never heard of a guy faking an orgasm, and he'd had her totally convinced. "You certainly looked like you were."

"Only partly. Believe it or not, I was actually starting to go soft, so that's when I started the theatrics. At least you were enjoying yourself."

"What can I say, he was pretty good." She got in the car, demurely smoothing down her dress. He'd asked her to wear a black dress, and she had chosen a belted flippy dress with short sleeves, a high collar, and a full skirt. The weather hadn't moderated any, so she'd worn her leather boots as well.

Doug was wearing jeans and a jacket, not a dress, like she thought he would. She'd wanted to see the reaction other people would have to him wearing a dress into a woman's dorm, but apparently she wasn't going to find out.

"I'm sorry if I put you on the spot," Devlin said to break the silence. "But Loretta needed a hard dick in her, and you had the only one around that wasn't being used."

He started the car, but just sat there staring at the parking lot. "That's something I don't understand. I made her cum three times. I thought she was more than satisfied."

"Believe it or not, a climax isn't the only reason a woman has sex."

"I'd heard something like that once," Doug said. "I know a lot of women don't climax, and I thought this was a way women had of accommodating that."

"Most women will climax from oral stimulation," Devlin said, "just like most women will climax from masturbation. You're thinking of the statistic that only one woman in three climaxes from intercourse."

"Most of the women I've seen at Cindy's seem to cum from having a dick in them."

Devlin shrugged. "I think most women in the lifestyle do climax from intercourse. At least I haven't met one who doesn't. I'm not sure if that's because we get more sex than the average housewife, or we're part of that 35%. I'll leave that to the people studying the subject.

"But a climax isn't the only reason to screw. I don't know what it is for a guy, but for a woman there are all of the other things that go on: the touching, the caressing, the kissing, and even the bodies entwined together; everything is focused on you and your feelings. It's like it validates you in your own mind. A man finds her desirable. A man wants her. Sure, he's being selfish and will cum, but that's just the way men are."

"Thanks a lot," he said sourly. "So her wanting me to put it in..."

"It's a woman thing. It's a feeling unique to a woman, and a woman knows it. A lot of women define that as the sex act, not manual or oral stimulation."

"Guys can feel the same thing when someone puts it in their ass."

She shook her head. "Sorry, no. I admit I've never done anal, but I've know a lot of women who have, and they tell me it feels different, and not just because of different nerve endings. A vagina is meant to have a cock. That's in the back of your mind from the moment your mother has The Talk with you. It's the female part of the sex act. And to feel a cock sliding into you..." She drew a deep breath. "That's one of those things that is part of being a woman."

Doug pondered that in silence as they left campus and turned north. "Did you know it was my first time with a woman?" he finally asked.

"What? I thought you had before." He'd been a virgin? "How did you get into a lifestyle group without ever having been with a woman?"

"She took my cherry," Doug went on, ignoring her question. "Well, if you want to get down to particulars, she took my male-female cherry."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that. If I'd known I might have... I don't know what I would have done."

"Well, it's over and done with. It didn't feel like I thought it would, but nothing ever does, especially when sex is concerned."

"You're not going to tell her, of course."

"Of course not. She had a good time. She'd sucked me off earlier, so I had a good time. And I know you and her husband had fun, several times from the noises you were making."

Devlin laughed. "Yeah, several times. I was surprised he didn't want a blow-job or want to cum on my breasts. A lot of guys do. But he wanted in between my legs, and I wasn't about to tell him no."

"Different strokes," Doug said, shrugging. "Anyway, I'd appreciate if you gave me more warning in the future."

"You mean you'd try it again with a woman?"

"Perhaps. It didn't feel like with a guy. In some way I enjoyed it, but I think it was because I could see what it was doing to her. You don't always get that with a guy."

"I wouldn't know... something about not having the right equipment."

"Yeah, that's true." He pulled over in front of an apartment building. "I'll be back in a few minutes. I want to change."

"Wear a long coat, it's not the proper weather for a dress."

He laughed and left, leaving the engine running. Devlin turned on the radio and leaned back, letting her mind drift.

She hadn't wanted to put Doug in an awkward spot, but the woman he'd been pleasuring with his fingers and tongue had been whispering "put it in, put it in" for several minutes. He was certainly ready, the woman had been holding onto Doug's cock like her life depended on it. Between the two of them they had browbeaten him, she couldn't call it anything else. And so, reluctantly, he had rolled on a condom and pushed it into her.

The look on his face--a mix of surprise, pleasure and confusion--was priceless. She'd had a lot of experience looking at a man's face as he entered her, but she hadn't spent all that much time looking at a man's face when he entered someone else. Of course part of that was because the physical sensations she was enjoying kind of focused her attention.

She let that go. Doug brought the woman to a moaning, back-arching climax. It seemed to do something to her husband, too; he had been watching, and after Doug began thrusting, he began pounding away with renewed energy, and managed to achieve his own climax at nearly the same time as his wife's. Afterwards, as they came down, the two had held hands and kissed. That moment of romanticism had been a satisfying conclusion to a night of pleasure.

A woman came out of the apartment building and got into the car. With a start Devlin realized it was Doug. The blonde hair was a wig, and the bosom had to be falsies of some kind--she wondered what he was using--but other than that Doug looked good in that black dress.

"Why do so many guys wearing a dress put on a blonde wig?" she asked. "What's wrong with being a brunette?"

"A blonde looks more vulnerable," he said. He glanced down. "I don't have your boots."

"You wouldn't. They don't make these in Men's Sizes. These things cost me $270 at Nordstrom's in Chicago."

"At that price they'd better be warm."

"They're the best boots I've ever had. If I ever win the lottery I'll probably spend half of it in the Nordstrom's shoe department." She studied his face. "Did you want us to look alike?"

"Well... that crossed my mind."

She hated to disappoint him. "Let's swing by the Athletic Club. I have a pair of sandals there that I could wear." Her feet might freeze, but with any luck she could get inside where it was nice and warm before that happened.

Her sandals were right where she thought she'd put them. She snagged those, and then after a few seconds of thought, a set of inserts from her sample pack. She was sure she could improve on whatever Doug was wearing. She didn't tell him about them, though, when she got back in the car.

"You're going to have to tell me where and how you hid it," she said, looking at his lap.

"A special girdle. It tucks everything between my legs and cushions things so nothing gets pinched or squeezed."

"That could hurt."

"More than you could know." He glanced at his watch. "Now let's go. I told Lisa 7:30, and it's nearly that."

The club was a couple of blocks west of the University. The outside was cinder block painted some dark color; there was a sign in an otherwise blacked-out window: 'No Alcohol'.

"They're serious about that, aren't they?" Devlin asked as Doug pulled into the parking lot.

"Life is easier without booze," Doug replied. "It keeps all sorts of people away. We still get the cops from time to time--they want to make sure we aren't secretly serving liquor--but we don't get anything more than that."

"You mean they aren't here to check on 'morality'?"

Doug shook his head. "If they've checked up on us, nobody's noticed."

Devlin remembered Denise's warnings; as she got out of the car she glanced up and down the street. About a block away she could see a car sitting by the side of the street with its lights on. How much could they see? She decided not to worry about it. Unless they knew what this place was, they'd just see two people in dresses entering the place.

There was a band playing; their music was like a physical wall you had to push through. There were people dancing on the floor; a lot of whom wore dresses. A few were obviously female--there was one woman with long straight dark hair, a tank top that didn't hide much of her braless breasts, and a miniskirt that was so tiny her panties were visible when she bent over, who was dancing by herself. A couple of others who were clearly women were standing on the side of the dance floor moving with the music.

Doug paused as the door banged shut behind them, looking around. He picked his way around the dance floor, shedding his coat and tossing it in an empty booth.

"Let me see," Devlin said, removing her own coat.

Doug turned. His black dress had a high neckline and long sleeves. It flared at his hips, and the hem was just at the top of his knees. He wasn't wearing any jewelry, except for a thin gold necklace.

"Not bad," Devlin said. She eyed his chest; she could see something poking up a little. "A woman would wear earrings, and maybe a ring on her right hand."

"Like you are."

"Like me. And the ring, necklace and earrings would go together. What did you stuff your bra with?"

"Same thing as always: tissue."

"You're lumpy." She pulled the inserts out of her purse. "Use these instead."

He turned them over in his hand. "Are these what I think they are?"

"Gel inserts. Women who've had a mastectomy wear them. They come in just about any size imaginable." She looked at his dress. "I would suggest nothing larger than a B cup for you."

"I'd like to try something larger."

Devlin smiled, shaking her head. "Trust me, it doesn't look that way. A girl with boobs like mine has grown into them, or at least gotten used to just being larger. A guy won't have the subconscious actions. With your frame you'd look properly proportioned with a B cup." She looked him over again. "What size bra are you wearing?"

"40B. That's what a girl I know got me."

"Ah, then these will fit just about right."

"How do they... ? How do I put them in?"

"Hasn't anyone shown you... no, nobody would, would they?" Every one of her other customers was a woman who knew how to put on a bra, knew exactly what she wanted herself to look like, and could figure out the inserts without thinking.

"Well, there's an up and a down, at least on this brand of insert." She took one, turning it over in her hand. "That's because a woman's breast is fuller toward the bottom, one of the 'benefits' of gravity."

"These don't have a nipple."

"That's because most women want to be smooth on top. We don't want to show any lumps. It's... wrong."

"Will you show me how to put them in?"

"Here?" Devlin looked around. "In front of everybody?"

"No, in the bathroom. We can be private there."

She sucked in her gums. "Tell me, Doug. When you're wearing a dress, which bathroom do you use?"

"The Men's, of course. I'm a man."

"Even in other places?"

He nodded. "Naturally. Of course I don't go to too many places while wearing a dress. Often I'll go there in jeans and what-not, and change. Tonight is one of the few times I've left my apartment in full rig."

"And you expect me to go in the Men's Restroom?"

He shrugged. "Why not? You won't see anything you haven't seen before."

She gave him a half-hearted laugh. "If you say so."

He took her by the hand and practically pulled her into the Men's Room. "Unzip me."

She pulled down his zipper. She tried to ignore the guy at the urinal, or the guy in the corner who was pulling on a green dress.

"You have no idea of how uncomfortable this is making me feel," she muttered in Doug's ear.

"Just tune it out," he replied. He reached into his bra and pulled out wads of cotton and tissue. "All right, what do I do?"

Devlin focused on Doug. She slipped an insert in one cup and handed him the other one. "There. See how I did that?"

He pulled the cup open and took a look. "Oh. Okay, yeah, I see." He put the other one in. "How's that?"

One was higher than the other, and looked misshapen. "Let me adjust." She reached in and slid the insert over. "There."

Doug looked at himself in the mirror. "I don't know."

Devlin zipped him up. "Now how does it look?"

"Oh, much better." He smoothed the dress down below his bosom. "Yes, much better. It looks real."

"That's because it was designed to look real," she replied. "Women are very sensitive about the way things look."

"Excuse me," said the man wearing the green dress. "I couldn't help noticing. What are those?"

"Gel inserts," Doug said, "just like some women wear."

"Could I get some? They'd beat the balloons I normally wear."

Before Doug could say anything, Devlin nodded. "We're in a booth in front. I'll give you my card." A sale is a sale, she told herself, trying to look the guy in the eye and ignore his dress. I'll probably end up selling these to every guy in town who wears a dress.

"I'll be out there in a couple of minutes," the man in the green dress said.

Devlin practically ran out of the restroom. When she was back in the hall she paused, drawing a deep, shuddering breath.

"It wasn't that bad," Doug said from behind her.

"Yes it was," Devlin replied.

"But you've seen plenty of guys naked, and--"

"It's not the same thing," Devlin said. "I don't belong there. It's... wrong." She took a couple more deep breaths to settle her nerves. "It's a, I don't know, it's a taboo or something, and having seen guys naked isn't the same thing. I have a friend who is a nudist, and she says she can't nerve herself to go into a Men's Restroom."

Doug looked confused. "If you say so," he said at last.

"Would you go in to the Ladies Room? Even wearing a dress?"

"Of course not! I told you that already."

"That's the same thing," she said. "You don't know how uncomfortable I felt in there."

"Well, it's over with, and I see Lisa over by the door. Let's go meet her."

Lisa was a thin gal with short blonde hair and a heart-shaped face. She was wearing a sleeveless, low-cut black dress with a pencil skirt. She was looking around, her jaws working furiously on some gum.

"Lisa!" Doug called, waving. "We're over here."

Lisa joined them in their booth. "You're looking good, Doug. I hate it when you look better in a dress than I do."

"It's Devlin," he replied. "She gave me a real bosom."

"And here I thought you'd had surgery or started on a drug therapy." She turned to Devlin, holding out her hand. "I'm Lisa. And you must be the mysterious Devlin he's told me so much about."

"The mysterious Devlin?" Devlin asked, shooting Doug a glance. He looked down, color rising to his cheeks. "I didn't know I was mysterious."

"Well..."

"He told me he'd met a girl," Lisa said, sliding into the booth. "Naturally I thought, well, you know. I confess I was a little surprised. I really didn't see Doug dating a girl."

"We don't date," Devlin said.

"No, you go to some strange parties that he doesn't tell me about."

"I have too," Doug said.

"And you go with her, not me." Lisa faked a pout, and then burst into laughter. "I know, you think I would feel out of place at the party. It wouldn't be the first time I've gone to something and felt out of place."

Doug smiled wanly. "Trust me, Lisa, you'd really feel out of place at these parties."

"What is it, some... some orgy? Jo and I have been to other parties with you, and--"

"As a matter of fact, it is an orgy," Doug said, pitching his voice so it wouldn't be heard by anyone else."

Lisa stopped, surprised. "You're kidding me."

Doug shook his head. "Nope. Men and women, naked on the bed, going at it like crazy. Devlin and I attend together because it's couples only."

"But you don't do women, or at least I don't think you did. Do you?"

The color was rising to Doug's cheeks again, so Devlin decided to step in. "It's what we call a lifestyle party, and it's male and female couples only." She held up her hand as Lisa started to say something. "We spend the evening partying with another couple. Doug gives and receives oral sex with the women, while I..."

"Devlin has more conventional sex with the men," Doug finished.

"But... really? You aren't putting me on?"

Doug and Devlin both shook their heads.

"You just have sex with them, these strangers, as if it's just... nothing?"

"Some people play cards at a party," Devlin said. "Others dance or stand around, talk, and get drunk. We have sex."

"But with complete strangers? Isn't that kind of dangerous?"

"We all know each other," Doug said. "And we use protection."

"But..." Lisa's voice trailed off. "I never thought you had it in you," she finally told Doug. "A woman. Several women."

"Not at the same time," Doug said. "You could call it a form of serial monogamy. For that one evening I'm true to them."

"I didn't think you knew your way around a woman's body."

Doug shrugged. "What can I say? I'm a quick learner. And most women are quick to tell you when you're doing something right."

"Well, that's the truth," Lisa said. She looked at Devlin. "You look familiar. It's as if... I've got it: the bra gal. You fit me and Jo with a half dozen perfectly fitting bras."

Devlin smiled. "I'm sorry. You look vaguely familiar, but I can't place you."

"That's all right," Lisa said. "There were 30 gals at that thing; I'd be surprised if you remembered me. But that probably also explains why Doug's bosom is a lot smoother than normal."

"She gave me a pair of gel inserts," Doug said.

Lisa reached out and squeezed Doug's bosom. "They feel natural."

"I like the even curves it gives me," Doug said.

"So you and Devlin go to these... sex parties. Is that how you met?"

"More or less," Doug said. "Almost everyone there is either on the faculty, or is staff of some kind. Except Devlin. She's a student."

"A student?" Lisa studied Devlin's face. "What year are you?"

"I'm a sophomore," Devlin said.

"And you... do... have sex just for the fun of it?"

"Why not? We practice safe sex, and nobody's carrying any weird disease."

"Do you know Karen Sullivan?"

"Yeah, I'm participating in a study with her."

"I did, too," Lisa said. "Last year she was studying sexual habits among lesbians."

"This year she's studying straight gals," Devlin said, "but only if the girl has more than one partner."

"Devlin qualifies," Doug said.

"I'm probably over qualified," Devlin added.

"Well, you skew the curve rather dramatically," Doug said. "No, Lisa said something to me a while back, and I thought you could help her."

"What was it I told you?" Lisa asked. "I tell you a lot of things."

"You said you were curious about having sex with a guy."

Lisa laughed. "Oh, that." She reached out to touch Doug's shoulder. "I must have been drunk on strawberry wine again." She paused long enough to remove her gum and fold it in a napkin. "I suppose you could put me down as a lesbian who is bi-curious."

"Normally when I hear that someone is bi-curious," Devlin said, "it means the gal wants to know what it's like to have sex with a woman."

"Yeah," Lisa acknowledged. "Well, ever since I was old enough to be aware of sex I've been attracted to gals. The high-point of my day was gym glass. All those tiny little boobs and those tight little asses just did it for me. And if I saw pussy, well, seventh-heaven. Guys did absolutely nothing for me. The only thing about growing up knowing I was interested in girls was that I could discuss gals with my older brother. He knew I was a lesbian and it didn't bother him. Coming to college was wonderful. I hadn't even registered before I'd found at two groups of lez gals."

"And you're interested in guys, now."

"Sort of," Lisa said. "Sort of. Part of it is just old-fashioned curiosity. I want to know what it's like being with a guy. But the gals I've asked all assume I've been with a guy, and so when they talk, it doesn't make sense. Of course some of it is just wondering if I'm missing something."

"And since you have a female partner, Devlin, I thought you could help Lisa."

Devlin looked at Doug. "Oh? Where did you hear that?"

"From Cindy. She said you have a girlfriend you're intimate with, but she didn't say anything beyond that."

"You're bisexual?" Lisa asked, her eyes lighting up.

"Not really," Devlin admitted. "I have a girlfriend, and we occasionally have sex, but she's the only gal I've been with. No, I'm in Karen's study because sex is a social activity for me. It's like what I was telling you, but I party with another group, not just the one Doug knows about." She laughed a little self-consciously. "I'm what you'd call promiscuous, but only within a select social setting."

"See, that's one of those things," Lisa said. "I am, too, which is rare in the lesbian world. Most lez gals date around a bit, but quickly settle on one partner." She grimaced. "About half the gals are looking for someone strong to take care of them--but without having to deal with a man--and most of the rest are looking for someone they can take care of, so it works out. But a few of us like to sleep around." She looked at Devlin. "Promiscuous?"

"Compared to most women, yes. We call it the lifestyle; most people call it swinging."

"Oh. Wife-swapping. I've heard of that."

"Well, we don't call it that," Devlin said. "That's a derogatory term other people have used."

"Still..."

"And I'm not married," Devlin said. "Sex is a recreation for me."

"And she recreates enthusiastically," Doug said.

"Thanks a lot," Devlin replied.

"Well, you do."

"I guess."

"So, do you think you can answer some of my questions?" Lisa asked.

"Depends on the questions." Devlin shrugged. "I can probably answer some of them."

Lisa looked around, spotted the waiter, and motioned him over. "Iced tea, and spaghetti with mizithra cheese all around," she said. She waited until the waiter left before leaning forward. "What does it feel like when a guy puts his thing in you?"

"You've never been with a man?" Devlin asked. Lisa shook her head. "Have you ever put anything in there?"

"Tampons."

"No fingers? None of your partners have, either?" Lisa shook her head again. "All right," Devlin sighed, "you've asked a question I can't answer. It feels... the first time you do it, it feels really weird, like nothing you've ever felt before. You can feel it going in, and it's stretching you in places you didn't even know could stretch. And it hurts a little, too, at least the first time. Fingers and tampons don't even come close; they can't replace that stretched feeling, that full feeling you get when he enters you, or the feeling of it sliding in you... that is a very unique feeling that's hard to explain."

"I was afraid of that," Lisa said. She leaned back, shaking her head. "So, basically you're saying that I'm going to have to try it before I decide if I like it."

"That's about the size of it," Devlin said. "It's very much a physical thing, not an intellectual thing. There's an emotional part of it, too," Devlin added after a bit. "There's a sense of, well, of completion. You're female, he's male, and the two of you are joined." She laughed. "You don't know how many guys have asked me what it feels like."

"Like they have a way of knowing," Lisa said. She seemed to sink in on herself. "Well, I'm not wild about the idea, but if there's no other way to find out, I guess I could."

"Don't do it if you don't want to," Devlin said.

"Yeah, I'm kind of tossing the whole thing around in my mind." She smiled at the waiter as he brought the iced tea. "Maybe you can tell me a few other things."

"Such as?"

"What are guys like other than down there? I mean physically, not socially."

"Umm, all right, how about this? Guy's skin isn't as smooth as a gal's, nor is it as sensitive."

"That makes sense," Lisa said.

"Sometimes that roughness is kind of a turn-on. Umm, other things: guys have more hair, you wouldn't believe how hairy some guys are, or where they have hair. That takes some getting used to. Umm, what else. Guys are more aggressive, less sensitive, when they kiss. My girlfriend can kiss me, and it's like being caressed by a butterfly's wings."

"Oh, I like the imagery," Lisa said, smiling.

"Thank you," Devlin said. "But guys don't kiss that way. And while a gal knows infinitely more about foreplay than a guy, you have to understand that a guy brings a different perspective to it. A guy gets better if you tell him what you like and don't like. From listening to most bi-gals at parties, a lot of them don't like being told what they're doing right or wrong."

"You're expected to know," Lisa said. "After all, you're a gal, too. But I thought guys would, you know, not take orders from a woman."

"Far from it," Devlin said. "Guys really enjoy being told that they're doing something right. They really dig that sort of reaction. And it doesn't have to be vocal, guys like verbal reinforcement, but they are also quick to pick up on sighs, little clenches, and things like that. You see, for the most part, guys are really insecure about sex. Our bodies are a mystery to them, and some of them try really hard to learn more and get better at foreplay."

Lisa nodded, and then stopped. "Wait a minute, you said some of them try to get better at it."

"That doesn't seem to apply if the guy is big down there. There are guys I know who have big dicks, and they are totally satisfied with what they do. They don't want to hear that they can improve. As far as they're concerned, a big one is what it's all about."

"Does size make a difference?" Lisa asked. "In your opinion. I know what I've read in the magazines."

Devlin thought about it. "I think that's up to each gal," she said at last. "For more than two years I had a boyfriend who was big, at least 10" long, maybe longer, and really big around. Taking him was... hard, especially the first time of the evening. It was more exciting when I wasn't with him; I'd think about it, and get turned on. Of course, the greatest thing about him was that he could recover quickly. We could do it three times a night, and often more than that. And we could always do it at least once the next morning. Some nights he seemed inexhaustible. I'd be totally pooped, and he still wanted to play."

"You?" Doug said in disbelief. "I thought you had the endurance of a marathon runner."

"It happens," Devlin said. "I usually do at a party I do because I'm ready for it, but I can also take or leave it as much as I want."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.