Devlin's Story - Cover

Devlin's Story

Copyright© 2005 by Prince von Vlox

Chapter 39

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Devlin is addicted to sex, and so is her next door neighbor. As she finishes high school and starts college, will this continue? And what of her boyfriend and his religious family?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

They left the island on Tuesday. Devlin settled gingerly in the passenger seat. They'd had a good old-fashioned orgy the night before, and she was a little tender. Most of the guys looked exhausted, as well they should. The whole party had been just one partner after another. This morning the trash can for the condoms had been nearly full. Not every one was filled; guys had put on a fresh one when they'd changed partners, and Jim and Linda had insisted that every guy get at least a few thrusts into every gal, even if they didn't cum.

"How are you feeling?" Krissi asked as she started the car.

"Tired. And if I don't see another cock for at least a day I'll be satisfied." Like Krissi she was wearing a skirt and top. She wasn't wearing any panties at the moment; she didn't want anything touching her between the legs.

"Nobody at Emma's would believe that," Krissi said, chuckling.

"Even I have limits," Devlin said. "Before last night the most guys I'd ever been with in one evening was eight. That was at Emma's, and I had eight more the next night. It was my 16th birthday, and I thought I'd celebrate by doing one guy for each year." She laughed. "I was so sore on Sunday I could barely pee."

"About like today."

"Those few minutes in the hot tub this morning helped. Pity the guys; they've got to be just as sore."

"Probably. I thought you didn't spend the entire weekend there when you were in High School." Krissi signed them out of the parking lot and headed toward US 1.

"My mother and I have always gone out on my birthday. But that weekend one of her co-workers unexpectedly went into labor, and she had to cover for her. It seemed exciting when I thought about it, but after a while it just all sort of blurred out."

"Did you cum?"

Devlin smiled. "Silly question. Yes, I did, and frequently. As a matter of fact I came with everybody I was with, though after a while I was just at that point, you know, where you're almost there, and the slightest touch pushes you over."

"You must have been exhausted."

"I slept all the way home, and slept late the next morning. I didn't realize how much that much sex took out of me. I'd once had four guys in one night, and I felt great afterwards, so I thought it would be pretty much the same thing."

"Well, as far as I can tell your climaxes are pretty intense. All of that intensity has to come with a price."

"How would you compare the intensity of one gal's orgasm with somebody else's?" Devlin asked. "Every girl's climax is unique to her."

"What was the name of that guy at Emma's? You know, the one with the toys and camera? He could probably tell."

"He could tell us the physical parts, but so many of the fireworks takes place in a girl's head. That you can't measure. I mean, as far as I can tell, my climaxes have always been pretty strong."

Krissi checked the traffic and turned onto US 1, heading for Key West. "Some of mine are more intense than others. I've had some that were way more powerful than others."

"Me, too. That weekend at Emma's, I'm glad I spread it out over a couple of days. I didn't want to look like raw meat down there."

Krissi nodded. "I can see that. Until last night the most I'd ever done in one night was five, so you've got me beat by a mile."

"Well, I don't remember too much of last night. After a while it was just a blur, just one more hard cock and hard body after another."

"Same here. What about those pictures Linda took?"

"At least she didn't get my face."

Krissi laughed. "No, just your boobs and pussy. She has one of our faces, but we're clothed."

"That's a relief. Did you notice? She got all of the guys when they were hard."

"Yeah, I noticed. Fantasy pictures for her as well as him."

Devlin stuck her arm out the window, letting the wind blow over her, and remembering bits of the night before. Well, as Monica had said this morning, it was fun, but on to other things.

"What are we going to do when we get to Key West?" she asked Krissi.

"I've got a list of things to do. We're going to do as many of the tourist things as we can in two days. You've probably already seen most of them, but humor me."

"I thought we were just going to do the Ernest Hemingway House."

Krissi nodded. "We are. And on Friday we'll go to Cedar Key. Travis McGee is still supposed to be living there. We'll get Orlando on our way back south. And on Tuesday..."

"Don't remind me: on Tuesday we return to snow and ice."

"I can't help it if a big storm has come out of Canada. We have a week. Maybe most of it will have blown over by the time we get home."

"We can always hope."

On Sunday they were resting their feet in the hot tub behind their hotel on Walt Disney World. They'd toured the Magic Kingdom and Epcot Center, and their feet were sore. They weren't alone, there were a number of other people who had been there just as long, and they, too, were resting their feet.

"What do you want to do today?" Devlin asked. She wasn't sure her feet could take another day at Walt Disney's World.

"How about a baseball game?" Krissi asked.

"And where would we find a baseball game around here?" Devlin asked. "Mickey's All-Stars?"

"The Atlanta Braves Spring Training Facility is right next to the entrance to this place. We could be there in 20 minutes."

"Why not?" They got out of the tub and walked back to their room. "When do you want to do Sea World?"

"Later this afternoon. The game should be over by 3:00, so I thought we could head over there and take it in. Or we could do Universal Studios Boardwalk."

"I thought we'd do that this evening."

"It may mean missing Sea World."

"I may be willing to chance it. After all, there's more than one Sea World."

The parking lot for the ball game was moderately full. Devlin winced as she followed Krissi to the ticket booths.

"You've only see high school baseball, haven't you?" Krissi asked as they climbed the steps to their seats."

"That's the game he took me to," Devlin said, nodding.

"Well, these are real major leaguers, with some of the top minor leaguers, too." She pointed off to the side. "Or we can see a different game with all minor leaguers, except maybe somebody who's just getting in his innings or at-bats."

"No, let's stick with the majors," Devlin said.

The game wasn't as boring as the high school games. Devlin decided she liked young men who were definitely in shape and wearing tight double-knits. She particularly watched the pitchers. She couldn't tell one pitch from another; some had more arc than the others, but that was about it. There was plenty of hitting, though, and overall the game seemed a lot more energetic than what she'd seen in the Keys.

She said as much as they drove to Universal Studios.

"Completely different skill level," Krissi said. "I used to see the same thing in soccer. You'd be amazed at somebody in your school, and then you'd see one of the top soccer players." She smiled. "There was a world of difference."

It was late when they got back to their room. They mostly packed, and Devlin fell on her bed, exhausted. They had South Beach tomorrow, and then Tuesday they were flying back home. It was hard to believe this vacation was almost over.

"Want to learn more about baseball?" Krissi asked from the desk. She'd plugged in her laptop and was looking at something.

"What, is there a course or something I can take?"

"Even better. You can do Adds and Drops when we get home. Oh, not for your regular classes, but the University will let you change PE courses if you want."

Devlin chuckled. "You mean I should sign up to play baseball? I can barely throw!"

"Women's Beginning Slow-Pitch Softball," Krissi read from the screen. "I've got the University's course catalog up on the screen here. What are you taking right now?"

"Swimming, same as always, though I'm running out of swimming courses."

"Transfer to this. Classes are starting right after we get back."

"I'm not going to play in a blizzard. The weather report I saw this morning showed 2" of fresh snow in the Bloomington area."

"Didn't say you had to." Krissi paged down several times. "Let's see, they start with the fundamentals, how to throw, how to catch, and how to hit. It's taught by members of the ISU Varsity Women's team." She shrugged. "I expect the first few classes will be held indoors. That's when they'll teach you to throw."

"I don't know."

Krissi sighed. "Look at it as a marketing opportunity, Devlin. You'll have all of those gals you can sell sports bras to."

"Okay, that makes sense." She thought about it. "Beginners?"

"It says here that they teach you how to throw. It doesn't get much more basic than that."

"I'll think about it."

"Don't think too long. Adds and Drops are on Wednesday."

"I said I'll think about it." She could see what Krissi was getting at, though. She might not be any good playing softball, but she'd have people she could ask questions of, people who could give her accurate answers.

On Tuesday morning they drove down to Miami. They made directly for South Beach. This was their last chance to catch some sustained sun, and they were both curious about the place.

"It's not as risqué as a European beach," Krissi murmured as they hiked over the sand. "I was expecting people would be going topless."

"Maybe those prudes Linda told us about are inhibiting everyone." Devlin followed one guy. "However the guys are topless, and their trunks don't hide much."

Krissi nodded. "Yeah, some good is coming out of this."

"Hard to believe my suit is conservative," Devlin said, looking at two women standing a few feet away. "And this is the most daring suit I have."

"You should spend some time on a European beach," Krissi said, laughing softly. "Come on, let's find some sand and relax."

The next day they flew home. They had a layover in Chicago. Devlin had worn her sun dress out of stubbornness; she didn't want to admit her vacation was over. But when they emerged from the jet walkway she was rubbing her arms. She'd forgotten that jetways weren't heated, and it was 28º outside. When she stood at the window all she could see was snow stretching away on all sides.

Krissi had worn her winter clothes the entire flight. "Time to change," she said as Devlin turned away from the window. "You'll want to change, even if it's just to hide the girls."

"The girls?" Devlin looked down. The cold had crinkled up her nipples, and they were trying to push through the front of her dress. "Oh. Yeah, I'd better get changed before I put somebody's eye out."

"Or a guy trips on his tongue."

"Back in a few minutes." She picked up her carryon case and headed for the Women's Restroom.

It seemed like half the women on the flight had had the same idea. Devlin found a corner and forced herself to put on her heavy wool slacks and black turtleneck. She'd carried her coat on separately, and pulled that on as well. She had one of her Florida tee-shirts on underneath the turtleneck, adding a layer of warmth. She made a note: when she got to the dorm she was going to take a long, hot shower. And tonight she was going to make sure she had her comforter on the bed.

"It must be a zoo in there," Krissi said when Devlin emerged. "I was expecting you a few minutes ago."

"Zoo doesn't cover half of it," Devlin replied. "How much longer do we have before we board?"

"Two more hours. Time enough to get something to eat."

"I guess. I don't think there's food service except at Linkins today."

Krissi checked her watch. "Dinner is still several hours away. Let's eat now."

"Nothing too fattening. I weighed myself yesterday, and I like the weight I'm at right now."

"I do, too. But I'd love a Chicago hot dog with all of the fixings right about now. C'mon, while you were changing I found a place to eat just down the concourse."

They landed in Bloomington just after sunset. There was 3" of fresh snow on the ground, and more drifting down out of the sky. The weather forecaster on the TV in the terminal was predicting more snow the next day.

"This is a far cry from Cedar Key," Krissi said as they waited for the van. "Remember the sunset?"

"I remember a warm breeze blowing through my hair," Devlin said. "I remember wading in water so warm it felt like bath water. I remember..."

"Enough! You're making me wish I was back there."

"Me, too." Devlin watched her breath drift away as a cloud of white. "I wish it was typical Spring weather, not this."

"You couldn't ask for a starker contrast."

"I know." Devlin sighed. "Well, it was fun while it lasted."

"Yeah, that it was. You've been a whole week now without any male attention. Are you going to implode or something?"

"No, I think I'm good for another few days."

"Isn't Tuesday nights... ?"

"Not while school is on break. I have a whole week before the next party at Cindy's."

"You almost sounded relieved." Krissi flashed her a grin. "Don't tell me you're not horny."

"Okay, I won't. This trip's made me think of a few things, though."

"You have Evan to thank for that."

"True. I'm glad I went." She saw the van turn the corner. "I think I'll call him after I get back to my room. I'm going to need some cheering up."

"You always have me."

"Yes, but not tonight."

Krissi nodded. "It'll seem strange going to bed alone, but I guess I can get used to it. After all, I've done that for most of my life."

"Let's remember to draft a thank-you note for Jim and Linda."

"That would only be polite." She laughed. "Let's just not tell people why we're thanking them."

Devlin grinned. "Yeah, that could cause problems. Look, let's get together Thursday or Friday. I'll have to go see my Mom and things like that, so the next day or two will be out."

Krissi nodded. "Yeah, and we can reminisce about old times, when there were plenty of young studs around to satisfy our every wish."

The van pulled to a stop. Devlin handed the driver her ticket, watched as he loaded her luggage, and then climbed in. Krissi sat beside her, and they surreptitiously held hands as the van headed into town.


"A baseball player?" Danny asked as he stepped out of his pants. He shook them out and draped them over the back of the chair.

"He kind of swept me off my feet," Devlin said. She dropped her bra on the chair holding her clothes. "He did it slowly, though. It wasn't until the last day that I think we both realized this was more than just a Spring Romance."

"Nice tan," he said as she slipped out of her panties.

She turned around, striking a modeling pose: hand resting on one hip, chest shoved forward, and hair tossed over her shoulder. "Like it?"

"I'd be a fool to say no."

She walked over to him. "And to think, only two days ago I was wearing a thong that was so tiny it barely even covered here." She took his hand and put it between her legs.

He smiled. "You mean it didn't cover this?" He put his other hand on her breast.

She moved it to her other breast. "It didn't cover this one, either." She gave him a warm smile. "Isn't that shocking?"

"Sounds more tantalizing than shocking."

"If the girls in my swimming class could have seen me they would have been so nasty you wouldn't believe it."

"Because of your tan?"

Devlin nodded. "Guys have no idea how vicious gals can be to each other."

"Oh, I don't know," he chuckled. "We guys get a few hints. We aren't entirely clueless." He pulled his hand from between her legs and sucked the fingers. "Tastes good."

"Or is it less filling?" She pulled his shorts down and squeezed his cock. "Here's the filling."

"And I bet you have just the place to put it."

"Not in its current condition."

He drew her into his arms and kissed her. "We can remedy that."

"We might even answer a question I have. I know where our noses go when we kiss, but where does a hard cock go?"

"We'll have to experiment and find out." He kissed her again, running his hands down her body. "Hmm, it seems to go to one side."

"I'd rather it go in."

"Yeah, but the only places in front are your mouth and your navel."

"I don't feel like giving a blow-job today, or at least not right now."

"I'm a guy, so I'd love one, but not right now. Tell me, do you think this guy is the one you're after?"

"... the one I'm after?" She gave him a cautious look, surprised at his sudden change of subject. "Does that mean what I think it means?"

Danny shrugged. "Only if you want it to." He went over to the window and edged the curtains open. Lunch time traffic was plowing down the street with a clunking of chains, audible even from the fifth floor of the hotel. "Nasty out there."

Devlin decided she would have to quiz him about what he had meant, but later. "How's Sue? I tried calling, but didn't get an answer."

"She and the kids are off at her mother's until the end of the week."

"Ah, that explains why you have this hotel room." She moved behind him, laid her head on his shoulder, pressed her body to his, and slid her hands up his chest. "Um, nice and firm."

"I thought you got plenty of that in Florida."

"There's a big difference between sex with someone new and sex with someone you've been with a few times."

"Oh?" He turned, cradling her with his arms. "And what's that?"

"Every new person you have sex with, well, it's an adventure. You have to learn what they like and don't like, they have to learn about you, and so on. That can take time. And sometimes, despite your best efforts, it just doesn't work. But with someone you know..." She slid her hand across his tight butt. "There's no learning curve."

"Ah, I understand. You know, it's cold over here by the window."

"Really? I thought I was getting nice and warm."

"That's because your cute little behind isn't right next to the window."

She took the hint. "Too bad we only have time for once today," she said as she led him back to the bed.

"Yeah, well some meetings you can't get out of." He settled in next to her, his hand caressing her stomach. "What are you doing tonight?"

"Um, depends upon what you have in mind."

"How about a night of unbridled lust?"

"No thanks, I had plenty of those in Florida."

"Okay..." He paused to cup her breast and drop a kiss on her nipple. "How about dinner and a night of friendly sex?"

She smiled. "That I could do. You did say dinner, didn't you?"

"I'll spring for dinner."

"Then I'll be there. Let's make it a fancy dinner. I'll even wear a dress."

His fingers stole across her tummy and dipped between her legs. "Why cover such perfection?"

"So I don't freeze to death." She ran her hands up his chest. It was nice being back on familiar territory. "It's cold out there." She cupped his cock. "Though I don't find any evidence of that right here. I thought these things shrank when exposed to the cold. If anything, it's larger than it was a couple of minutes ago."

He tweaked her nipples. "This might be considered evidence of how cold it is."

"I don't think they're hard because of the cold."

"I had to check."

Their foreplay continued, part banter, part getting accustomed to each other again. Sex with Danny was... comfortable. They knew what each other liked. After all of these years there was a certainty to their anticipated pleasure that she didn't get from a guy she was with for the first time. She knew that sort of familiarity could lead to boredom, but in her case, since there were enough other guys in her bed, that familiarity was something welcome to come back to.

Maybe that was why so many couples found the lifestyle rekindled the passion of their love life. There was the adventure of someone new, the touching, and the learning of all of the nuances of a new body. But, in the end, after the excitement of a new experience, there was that reminder of what you found so exciting in your own partner. Couples had told her that it had opened them up to a deeper commitment. They were reminded of why they had fallen in love, and how their partners were there for more than just the sex.

When Danny sheathed his length in her she gave a sigh that was from more than just the physical pleasure. Danny was familiar with her moods, and he paused.

"You seem happier than usual."

"Well..." She squeezed his hardness with her tummy muscles. "I was just welcoming an old friend."

"I know you too well, there's more to it than just that, although I will admit it feels good."

"Oh? How long has Sue been gone?"

"She left a week after you did."

"Hmm, maybe I'd better spend the night with you. You might burst if I don't."

"Uh huh. You didn't answer my question."

Rather than wax philosophical about sex partners--this was definitely not the time or place for that--she decided to try something else. "You're not wearing a condom. I like that."

"We haven't used a condom since you were 14. Do you want me to?"

"No." She encouraged him to move. He got the hint, drew back and began thrusting, though slowly. "Um, that's better. No, all of the guys there used condoms. I know why we're supposed to wear condoms: they protect against disease, and guys last longer when they use them. I just don't happen to like them."

"That makes two of us."

"Condoms feel too slick. I like the little bit of roughness of skin against skin, especially down there."

He kissed her beneath the ear. "You're getting that here."

"Danny?"

"Yes?"

"Shut up."

He laughed, and began to move harder.

One of the best things about a regular partner like Danny was that she knew his moods and what was working for him. She shifted around, snapping her hips, squeezing him with each stroke. The first time she did it he lost his rhythm, but he grinned and got back in sync right away.

"This isn't going to take long," he muttered through gritted teeth.

"Yeah, yeah, just as long as it takes long enough."

She ran her hands up over his shoulders--not as good as some of the shoulders she'd caressed in Florida--then down over his flanks to his waist. She kept picturing his cock erupting, spurt after spurt of his juices, bathing her insides. He'd done so hundreds of times, and yet each time seemed new and different.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.