Devlin's Story - Cover

Devlin's Story

Copyright© 2005 by Prince von Vlox

Chapter 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Devlin is addicted to sex, and so is her next door neighbor. As she finishes high school and starts college, will this continue? And what of her boyfriend and his religious family?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

They used the last condom in the morning. There was something sweet about doing it with the early morning light slanting through the windows and the sound of waves in the distance. Afterwards, with the warm light of the morning leaving bars of light across the bed, Devlin ran her hands across John's firm body.

He was just a little taller than she, with dark hair, and a lean, serious-looking face. There wasn't that much fat on him, but he didn't come across as over-muscled, either. She rather liked his looks, and briefly fantasized about him throwing her over his shoulder and whisking her away to some private retreat where they'd spend the rest of their days in bed.

"You certainly know how to show a girl a good time," she murmured when he finally woke up. She was still feeling the aftermath of her last climax, that warm glow that filled her completely.

John smiled, his sleepy eyes sparkling. "I think you plum wore it out, girl."

"Yeah, but it labored in a good cause." She snuggled into his arms. "If I knew how to purr you'd be hearing me right about now."

He ran his hand across her hip and splayed his fingers out on her tummy. "You didn't tell me you had a snapper."

She shrugged slightly. "That's just good muscle tone."

He chuckled. "No, that's great muscle tone." He kissed her neck just below her ear. "We are going to have to get together again."

"I won't say no." Devlin twisted around slightly and dropped a kiss on his lips. "In fact I'll look forward to it."

"Ready for some breakfast? I could use some coffee."

"I noticed you didn't say you were 'up' for breakfast."

"Girl, I don't think I could get anything up right now if my life depended on it."

She giggled. "You say the sweetest things." She sat up on the edge of the bed and stretched. "But, yeah, I could use something to eat. You need to keep your strength up. I don't want to have to be told we can't get together again because you died from terminal sexual exhaustion."

He ran his hand across her back before slipping it around to cup her breast. "I'd die happy, but I'd miss out on some of the better things in life."

"Flattery will get you most anywhere," she said, laughing. She took her wrap from the top of the dresser and tied it about her waist. That was as much as she felt like dressing, at least for right now.

"I just wouldn't get to follow up properly." John pulled on his shorts, and spent a couple of minutes collecting the used condoms and the packets that had held them.

Devlin watched his back and bottom as he hunted for the condoms. He had to have one of the cuter behinds that she'd ever grabbed and held on to. There was something inherently exciting about a feeling a tight pair of buns moving under her fingers. Even if every other guy this week turned out to be a dud, spending the night with him had been worth the trip.

She glanced at her hair in the mirror: it was a tangled mess--probably every other gal had the same complaint this morning--but she managed to beat it into shape with her brush. She finally slipped on her sandals and gave John a smile.

"I'm ready."

He offered her his arm, and they headed into the morning.

The patio was nearly empty; there were two other couples eating. But judging from the amount of trash, almost everyone had probably been and gone already. John brought her a cup of coffee, and they relaxed together, just absorbing the feel of the morning.

"We got up later than I thought we would," Devlin finally said.

"It was when we woke each other up in the middle of the night that did it," John replied.

"I think that was more me than you. You were still asleep when I had to get up to use the potty."

"Well, waking up to oral sex was kind of special. I'd really hesitate to awaken a woman that way."

She laughed. "I imagine some of us could be rather grumpy if you did that." She twisted around. "What time is it?"

"Barely 9:30."

"Ah, I was afraid it was later." She got herself a bowl of fruit slices, offering some to him. "So what do you do in New Jersey?"

"I'm a mechanic," he said.

"Ah, that explains why you're good with your hands."

"Only in part. "I take it you're a college student."

"Business Major."

He looked at her in surprise. "Are you sure your looks, and your figure, won't get in your way?"

"You're one of the first guys who have ever asked me that."

He shrugged. "What can I say? My sister wanted to major in Business, but her advisor told her to forget it. With her looks she'd always be considered a bimbo or a secretary, not someone with a brain."

"That sounds pretty harsh for an advisor. I take it he said this because she's pretty."

"She. Her advisor was a woman."

"Um, still, that seems a bit harsh."

"My sister works as a model to help pay for college. You could say she's pretty, a lot of people do."

"My first advisor told me much the same thing," Devlin said. "I told him that a company was paying half my tuition, and that I was guaranteed a job there upon graduation. He didn't believe me, at least at first, until I mentioned that we made bras, and everyone there was a woman. He conceded I probably didn't have to worry about it, and signed my papers."

His eyes fell to her breasts. "When my grandmother was young I understand she was about as large as you are, and she told how this one time she had to put her hands behind her neck and walk up to a wall; if her elbows touched first she didn't get the job."

"That's so..." Devlin shook her head. "That's just so unfair. Guys don't get hired based on their looks."

"Yeah, but they used to do all of the hiring, and women were only judged on their bodies. At least it's changed."

"Mostly."

He raised an eyebrow. "Mostly?"

"There's still some of that chauvinism and sexism around. It crops up in the unlikeliest places." She gestured at her chest. "People think a girl with these is only good for gracing naked photo shoots and things like that."

"Well, they are striking. A guy I know once got hit by a stripper's boobs at a bachelor party. It almost knocked him out."

"... knocked him out? How?"

He twisted back and forth. "She kind of swung sideways at him. I wasn't there, I only heard about it the next day. Apparently all of that mass hit him and knocked him out of his chair."

Devlin laughed. "Yeah, I could see that. I once had my boobs weighed. About 10% of my weight is in my boobs. It's murder on my back. I hope you guys don't mind, but I will probably wear a halter most of the time here. I need the support."

He chuckled. "Guys don't think of things like that." He fondled her breasts. "I know I wouldn't."

Devlin's nipples perked up at the attention. "Don't start something you won't be able to finish," she said, feeling how her nipples were tightening up. She really wanted him to suck them, but she also knew he wouldn't be good for much more than that, not after what they'd done this morning. Speaking of which...

"You know, you should probably get some rest." She patted his arm. "I'm sure some other lucky gal is going to want to keep you up most of the night."

John laughed. "No doubt." He brushed her cheek with his lips. "I think I'm going to go get a shower."

Devlin plucked at her hair. "Yeah, I will, too. Plus I need to change the sheets."

"I'll mess some up with you any time."

She waved as he left. She finished her coffee and headed back to the cabin. She had to go find another bathing suit; she didn't want to wear the really skimpy one for Evan, and she wasn't going to be seen in the same one two days in a row.

She showered and dressed quickly. Humming to herself, Devlin walked across the bridge and headed into town. She knew she could make a day long expedition out of searching for a new bathing suit, but she just wanted something that fit and looked nice. That shouldn't be too hard, should it?

Evidently it was. She spent two hours shopping for a suit; most were too small, and the two that fit were just plain ugly. Finally the sales clerk disappeared into the backroom, emerging with a couple of dusty boxes. Devlin held them up against her and studied herself in the mirror; the first one was a dark green, the second was the ever-popular black. The tops appeared to be large enough for her boobs, and small enough to fit her back. She wanted to try them on, but that meant she'd have to buy them first.

"I guess I'll take the green one," she said, handing the clerk her credit card.

"You're sure. We could--"

"I've already looked at everything else." Devlin pointed at a black one-piece that had been the closest fit. "I'll take that one, too."

She glanced at the time as she drove back to the parking lot. It was just after 11:30, more than enough time to get some lunch before meeting Evan.

She was on the patio when a tall guy with dark hair and a thick matt of chest hair caught her eye. "Did you have anything planned for this afternoon?" he asked, coming over.

"As a matter of fact, I do." She could feel the heat radiating from his body. "Sorry."

He looked a little disappointed, but after a second brightened up. "Are you leaving right away? Or would a quick little tongue work, as a promise of, say, this evening be appropriate."

"I really hadn't planned on this, at least right now," she said, glancing at the time. It wasn't even noon. She saw how tight his buns looked, and the long bulge in the front of his thong. "But you make a pretty compelling argument."

She gave him her hand and he escorted her to the deck of the pool, and its chaise lounges spread out beneath the umbrellas. She figured she'd have plenty of time to suck each other off and still get to the clubhouse in time.

"Let me undress," she said as she reached the chaise. She'd worn shorts and a tank top, and piled them and her underwear on a table next to a chaise lounge, and then lay back, running her hand up and down his legs. "Um, nice and strong. I take it you work out."

"A little," he said, moving between her legs. He dropped a kiss on her thighs. "You taste nice." He kissed her legs again just a couple of inches farther up than his first kisses.

She opened her legs a little more, sighing as he kissed her inner thighs. One of the things she liked about oral sex, receiving, not giving, was that she really didn't have to do anything. All she had to do was lie back and enjoy.

"By the way, I'm Cliff." He rested his chin on her pubic hair, smiling.

She smiled back. This wasn't the first time she'd met a guy this way, and it probably wouldn't be the last. "I'm Devlin."

"I saw you last night at the party." He paused to flick his tongue lightly over her clit, sending a warm shiver through her. "But somebody else hooked up with you first."

"Well, now's the time to make up for lost time."

He took the hint and buried his face against her sex. She sighed again as the feelings washed over her.

Somewhere in the process, she wasn't exactly sure when, she extracted his cock from his thong. He had a nice taste, and though his cock bent a little to the left, it was a nice length. She sucked his balls for a bit, but lost interest as he pushed her closer to her climax.

Afterwards, as she drifted down from those moments of pure bliss, it somehow seemed natural for him to join her, sliding his cock into her depths. She shifted to accommodate his weight, and then began moving against him. His body was rock-hard, and she loved trying to pull all of that hardness into her.

Her second climax was one of those toes-curling, legs drawing up, back-arching screamers that swept her away in one long, glorious moment. They came down slowly; she had her arms around him holding him against her. She could feel his cock, he had obviously cum and it had slipped out of her and was lying against her leg.

She wanted to drift for a while, holding him, being held by him, but she happened to glance at her watch: 12:45.

"My God!" She pushed him away and rolled off the chaise. She had to meet Evan in less than 15 minutes, and she still had to clean up. The last thing she wanted to do was meet him smelling of sweat and sex.

"What's wrong?" Cliff asked as he slid his hand up her back.

"I'm meeting a friend in a few minutes for lunch." She snatched up her clothes and started for her cabin.

"Here? Or... ?"

"No, at the clubhouse. I'll see you later."

She stopped at the door; Krissi was in bed with somebody. She could hear the sounds of passion all too clearly. She headed back to the pool. There wasn't really time for a shower, but maybe she could take a quick wade in the pool and rinse off.

She only went waist-deep in the pool, and gave herself a quick rub between her legs. She dried herself quickly and pulled on her clothes. She knew she was going to be late, but maybe only by a couple of minutes. At least her hair was in reasonable shape.

"Self-control," she muttered as she hurried across the bridge. "When will I learn some self-control?" She could feel the crotch of her shorts brushing her sex, giving her little jolts of feeling. She could feel moisture on her thighs, and she could feel the sun and breeze on her skin. She glanced down; her nipples were still taut, leaving little nubs on the front of her blouse.

"Damn," she muttered when she saw that. Her body had that liquid-feel she'd experienced a few times at Emma's; it was ready for sex and sending every cue it could. She just hoped it wouldn't show. No wonder she didn't have any self-control. Her body got turned on by any guy in reach, and stayed that way.

Evan was standing in front of the clubhouse when she appeared. He saw her as she came around the bend in the path and smiled. "You look radiant," he said, noticeably looking at her face and not what she was doing to the front of her blouse.

"Oh, this," she said, touching her cheek to keep his attention there. "I was rushing." Over his shoulder she could see the clock in the lobby of the clubhouse. She'd made it with a minute to spare. It was hard to believe that just over 15 minutes ago she and Cliff had been involved with each other on that chaise. It reminded her of that first date with Jeff, and how she'd been in the middle of a climax when he'd shown up at the door.

She stifled that memory. Evan wasn't anything like Jeff; she'd have to quiz him cautiously to make sure he didn't belong to some religious group or something, but as far as she could tell, he and Jeff were worlds apart.

"Eaten yet?" Evan asked as they walked slowly toward the parking lot.

"I had a few bites," she said. She wasn't hungry at the moment, though she knew she needed to eat more than a few fruit slices today. "How about you?"

"I'm fine. I ate after my work-out."

"What did you have in mind for this afternoon?" she asked. "I brought a bathing suit just in case it involved water."

"I had something in mind," he said. "Am I right: you haven't been down to the Caribbean before?"

"Until I landed in Miami a couple of days ago, the farthest south I'd ever been was St. Louis."

"Ah, well there are a lot of things to show you here in the Conch Republic."

"Conch Republic?"

Evan grinned as he opened the door of his car for her. "It's a famous story, at least among the locals. Several years ago the INS blocked the only road off the Keys, up on Key Largo. The next day the Mayor of Key West seceded from the Union, declared war, and promptly surrendered, demanding rehabilitation like the US gave Germany and Japan after WW2."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.