Devlin's Story - Cover

Devlin's Story

Copyright© 2005 by Prince von Vlox

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Devlin is addicted to sex, and so is her next door neighbor. As she finishes high school and starts college, will this continue? And what of her boyfriend and his religious family?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

The next morning Devlin woke early, pried herself out from under Krissi's arm, and went wandering. They didn't have to be back to campus until mid-afternoon, and she wanted to help Emma clean up. But in the meantime there was bound to be an early bird or two she could get involved in like she had the day before.

She was just emerging from the bathroom when this gorgeous hunk of a man came down the hall. He was tall, with broad shoulders and well-defined muscles across his chest. He had dark hair, a craggy face, and a narrow waist; he had that tapering look like a V that good-looking men always seemed to get. He had powerful-looking legs, and his dick--it wobbled back and forth as he walked, and looked as long as her hand in its relaxed state.

She felt her knees go weak and a wetness on the top of her thighs. Her nipples tightened up and she had trouble drawing a breath. Her body was screaming out for him, and she could see why. This was the kind of fantasy man that you could lust after for years.

"I'm Devlin," she said, coming up to him. She was glad she was only wearing a pair of panties so her best assets were clearly in view.

His eyes flicked down to them, but came back up again almost right away, something that didn't happen with every man. "I'm Rick," he said, holding out his hand. "My wife is Marie."

Devlin nodded. She wanted to throw herself on her back, trip him, and have him impale her as he fell. "So, uh, you doing anything this morning?"

God, she thought, that had to be the lamest thing she'd ever said.

"Well, I was going to get breakfast, but I can always eat later." His eyes were dark and seemed to sparkle with an internal humor.

"I was thinking we could find a private place and get to know each other better," Devlin said. She gave him what she hoped was an encouraging smile.

"That sounds interesting. What did you have in mind?"

"Aside from ravishing each other's bodies?" She shrugged. "I figure that's a good place to start."

He laughed. "You're certainly direct enough." He offered her his arm. "Sure, why not?"

The second bedroom was empty, and, even better, there was no wet spot on the bed to interfere. Devlin offered her lips for a kiss, and decided he kissed as well as he looked. His lips were warm, and his tongue, that sneaky devil, just flicked across hers. His second kiss was better, and his third... He definitely knew how to kiss, and he hadn't gotten away from her mouth.

When he finally kissed her other than the lips it was clear his hands knew exactly where to go. He stretched out beside her, cradling her in his arms, one arm holding her, the other exploring her body. She responded, pushing back against him, wanting to lose herself in his warmth, his scent and his strength.

He kissed lower, each time lingering over her heated flesh as if he was savoring it. When he finally reached her mounds she wanted to push them deep in his mouth. She wanted him to feast on her womanliness. And she moaned when he did.

He was burning her up. She wanted to move, she wanted to take him, she wanted to lie there and let him touch and kiss and nibble her body for the rest of the day.

She ran her fingers over his chest, playing with his chest hair, tweaking his nipples, feeling the power in his shoulders and arms. A girl could lose herself in that power. A girl could give herself over to that strength, savoring it like a fine wine.

She was exploring the rest of his body--it only seemed fair as his fingers had parted the curls at the base of her tummy and probed her wet heat--when she found his hardness lying halfway across his thigh. At first she doubted what her fingers were telling her. This thing was thick, it was hard, and after a little more exploration, it was long. Just how long she wasn't sure, but it had to be longer than Jeff's, and his had been a monster.

"I think we're both ready," Rick said, moving between her legs.

"Oh... yeah." Devlin swallowed. She was definitely holding some lumber, and now he was going to put it inside her? She wanted it, but could she take all of it? Well... she drew her legs up... there was only one way to find out.

Rick bent down, placing himself against her entrance. She tried to move, tried to impale herself on him, but he anticipated that, moving with her. "Ah-ah-ah. Not quite yet."

He did one more little circuit of her sex, up to toy with her clit, across her tummy, across her thighs, then, finally! down through her sex, As he came to her entrance he pressed a little harder, slipping just the first inch into her. His hard male flesh parted her flesh and sliding into her heated willingness.

Devlin moaned at his entrance. She wanted it, and he was toying with her. She loved the control he was showing, but she'd had enough of that; she wanted the whole thing.

He leveraged himself up a bit more and then pressed. She was hot enough and wet enough that he slipped in almost with out resistance. It was one long sliding thrust, pushing into her in one continuous motion until he finally reached her depths.

She felt stuffed almost past bearing. He filled her, filled her deeper and more completely than any man she'd had. Rick held himself still, controlling himself. His eyes were closed and his mouth slightly open. After a moment he drew a shuddering breath, smiling down at her.

Devlin shifted slightly, adjusting to his weight. She ran her arms up the pillars of his arms, then across the muscles of his chest. She scratched briefly at his nipples, then slipped her hands around his marvelous shoulders, his beautiful shoulders, so strong, so well-sculpted. She felt his back and the strong muscles that stood out as he held himself above her. Her hands cupped his tight ass, then wandered up to his shoulders in one long gentle caress. Of their own accord her legs wrapped around his, and she shifted one more time to accommodate him.

"Oh, there you are, Rick," a woman said. She squatted down next to them, a curvaceous looking woman with short blonde hair. "Hi," she said, holding out her hand. "I'm Marie, Rick's wife."

"Uh..." Devlin automatically took her hand. She didn't know what to say, and burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Marie asked.

"I was just wondering," Devlin said when her laughter had subsided to giggles. "What's the proper way to greet another woman when her husband has his cock in you?"

Marie smiled, her eyes dancing with merriment. "I'm sure even Miss Manners doesn't have an answer for that one," she said. She put Devlin's hand on Rick's shoulder. "I'll let you two get back to what you were doing. I'll see you later in the kitchen, sweetie," she told Rick, and left.

"Where were we?" Devlin asked.

"Laugh again," Rick said. "You squeezed me when you laughed.

"You want me to squeeze you?" Devlin smiled and squeezed her muscles around his cock.

"Um, I like that," Rick murmured. "You'll have to do that again."

He bent, and his lips went to the tightness of her nipples, sucking and drawing on her buds. Devlin gasped in appreciation as the sensation shot directly from her breasts to her womb, and from there to her entrance, now so tightly and thoroughly filled. She squeezed him again in appreciation.

She drew him down to her, wrapping her arms and legs around his hard body. He kissed her, gently, firmly, teasing her lips with his, nibbling, darting a caress with his tongue. He slowly moved to the hollow of her neck, just brushing that electrified skin with his.

Then, and only then, did he move. Slowly he withdrew, sliding his length out of her narrow entrance. He paused with only his tip at the mouth of her entrance, then slipped back in, opening her, filling her, expanding her, sliding, sliding until he touched her deep inside, till she felt him nudge that sensitive spot on her cervix.

She let out the breath she hadn't realized she was holding. They both grinned at each other like they were school kids caught at some naughty prank, and then he withdrew and thrust again. She moved against him, trying to match his rhythm. In seconds she had it, a seamless giving and taking as they joined and rejoined. She wrapped herself completely around him, their bodies moving in unison. He filled her, he completed her, she was lost in the strength and glory of him as they moved.

His skin was hot and rough on hers. It felt like a giant caress of her entire body. She pressed up into him as they moved, touching him, holding him, containing his entire being. They kissed, they touched, they caressed, everything merged into one flowing, giving, taking motion as their bodies joined and parted time after time in the endless and perfect motion.

She felt the first stirs of urgency, a drawing in as her awareness focused more and more on that central point where their bodies met and joined. The friction of their joining started a fire that she could feel burning deep within her. With each move, with each stroke the fire built, slowly threatening to consume her. The world shrank to that point, to that moment, to the rising heat. She clung to him, clung to the only anchor in her universe, even as she wanted to let go, even as she wanted to soar, to fly far beyond this moment.

The heat, the friction, the moment, it was all too much. She held on, held on long past reason, long past sanity, till she could hold on no longer and was swept away, spun off into a world of pure feeling, all heat and light and urgency and that critical point beyond all expression.

She came back to herself still in his arms, her body's demands only temporarily sated. For a time she had been a tiny leaf blown to the worlds four quarters on the strength of her own fire. Now she was safe and secure in his arms, feeling his presence, feeling him moving, relighting the fire that had never really been banked.

She swept up faster and farther, spending freely in a wild fury of passion that left her totally charged up and utterly relaxed at the same time.

Rick had kept himself steady, but now he began to move faster. She felt him gradually tighten up, his muscles tensing as he fought his own release. She ached to be the receptacle of his pleasure, and began squeezing as they moved, encouraging him. His eyes grew distant and his face vacant as he fought the losing battle of the demands of his own body.

He finally came with a deep groan, his whole body tense as his pleasure peaked. Devlin studied his face, fascinated as it turned red and his mouth opened. She could feel his shoulders tense as his pleasure peaked. She could feel his tight bottom where she clutched him grow hard from his effort. She could feel his juices spurting against that spot deep inside her, pulse after pulse as he filled her with his essence.

She ran her arms up his back, feeling every one of his muscles as he slowly relaxed in her arms, as his breath on her shoulder eased from short, hard gasps, as his hands softened. After a timeless interval he turned and kissed her.

"That was sweet of you," he murmured as their lips brushed, then clung to each other. "You're so good," he added when they broke the kiss.

"Tired?" she asked as even his kiss faded.

"Tired," he agreed, caressing her hair. He sighed and rolled away, lying beside her on the mattress with his arm over his eyes. In the early morning light his body was tanned and golden, a sculpture to the male ideal. His length, still nearly hard, lay quiet across his thigh, slick with her wetness. As she watched it began to relax, slowly shrinking to something that didn't cause most girls to stare in fascinated shock.

"Still, this was the best possible way to wake up. Now I want to sleep a bit."

Devlin slid her arm across his body, wanting to burrow into his warmth. She'd never felt this way about a guy she'd met at a party. She knew it couldn't last, he was clearly married, she could feel his wedding ring on his left hand, but she could fantasize. If she could find a guy who was this good, she'd be a happy woman.

They dozed for a bit, just the two of them together with the outside world held at bay. "That doesn't happen very often," he murmured when he finally woke up. He leaned over and kissed her.

"What, falling asleep?" She wanted him to kiss her again, but hid her disappointment when he pulled away. "I, uh, I thought most guys did. It's a physical thing, not something you can help."

"Well, yeah, but normally I have better control." He sighed. "I kind of like it, though. You can snuggle with the girl, just the two of you alone in your own world. That's not something I can do very often."

He sighed again. "Well, I guess we should go downstairs. Want to shower, first? I don't think you fancy showing up in the kitchen all sweaty and smelling of sex."

She smiled. "That's so normal here on Sunday morning that nobody even notices it. But still, a shower would be great." It would also give her a chance to run her hands all over his body, but she didn't tell him that.

There was a line for the upstairs shower, so Devlin took him to the basement. They took their time in the spray, and she indulged her curiosity by teasing him, trying to get him hard again. But try as she might, she couldn't get him up.

"I'm pretty spent from last night and this morning," he said finally.

"I guess. I was beginning to think my charms weren't having any effect."

He laughed. "Any other time I'd probably throw you over my shoulder and carry you to the nearest mattress, but not this morning. Sorry."

"At least indulge my curiosity, how long is your cock, when it's fully up?"

"Around 11", some days a little more, some days a little less."

"I thought they were always the same length."

"Most of the time they are." He turned her around and ran his fingers through her hair, gently massaging her scalp. "It depends upon how excited I get, and, well, just how you measure it."

"I had a boyfriend who was about as long as you, but he was bigger around."

"Yeah, most women I've talked to say they like the length, but the girth is what scares them. They're not sure they can stretch that much."

"That was always a problem with my ex-boyfriend. I could barely take him, and some days it actually hurt."

"There, I think your hair is clean." He slid his hands down her curves, caressing them gently. "Shall we go dry off? I'll brush your hair for you."

That was unexpected, but he was true to his word. He took her comb and brush and straightened out the snarls and knots. She could feel his warmth pressing against her back, and she wanted to press against him, she actually wanted to engulf him but sensed he wasn't interested. Instead she settled for what she could get.

Hand in hand they went upstairs to dress. Women were allowed in the Men's Dressing Room, and she took the trouble to make sure his 'package' was suitably put away, running her fingers over his body one last time. His clothes, jeans and a long-sleeved white shirt, didn't hide his body, they only seemed to show it off.

She jumped into her own clothes: jeans and a camisole--her bra would come later when it was time to get dressed for real. She noted that most of Krissi's clothes were gone; obviously she was up and dressed.

The kitchen was crowded when they got there. Emma was dressed for work, Tim was in his robe and commanding the stove. Amnita was back from Early Mass and was just wearing a garter belt and stockings. Krissi was wearing her white granny dress and slippers; from the looks of it she had decided underwear was something to put on later. Marie was wearing jeans and a blue work-shirt; and it was obvious she was going braless this morning. There were a couple of men chopping and cutting at the kitchen counter, one already fully dressed, the other wearing just a pair of shorts, while two women sat in the corner wearing robes and sipping cups of coffee.

"I'm not sure there's room in here for two more," Krissi said by way of greeting.

"Saved you a place," Marie said, moving to give Rick a seat. "You look worn out, honey."

"Nothing a little sleep won't cure."

"Ah, must have been fun." Marie was 5'2", maybe 5'3", and if she topped a hundred pounds Devlin would have been surprised. She was slender with a narrow face, dark blue eyes and long honey-blonde hair. Her make-up was flawless, even at this hour of the morning, and her skin tones suggested she was a real blonde, not someone who got it out of a bottle. Devlin made a mental note--she wanted to know how Marie got her make-up so perfect.

"I saved you some coffee," Krissi told Devlin, picking up a cup. "Drink up."

Devlin cradled the cup as she leaned back against the kitchen counter. It was snowing outside, and from the conversations around her it sounded like it was going to snow even more later in the day--a big storm was sweeping down from the Great Lakes and was supposed to hit Central Illinois by mid-afternoon. This was looking like a good day to curl up somewhere under a blanket and forget the world.

"We didn't get to meet more formally," Devlin told Marie. "The, uh..."

Marie waved that away. "I understand. It was my fault, actually. I should have waited until later. That was what you would call a socially awkward moment." She canted her head, staring at Devlin. "I think I've heard of you. One of the other women was saying something last night."

"Oh?" Devlin was curious about what stories were going around.

"Is it true you can get me a bra that fits perfectly?" She hefted her breasts. "I can never find one that fits me. They're either too loose, or they squeeze and dig at me."

"Believe me, I know what you're going through," Devlin said, smiling. "But, yeah, I can get you a bra that'll fit perfectly." She eyed Marie's body. "Out of curiosity, how big are you?"

"I was a large 32C before I got a boob job," Marie said. "After I got out of the movies I had them mostly trimmed back to nearly what they were before. Now I'm back to a 32C. Some days, though, a 32D fits better." She laughed. "I went out to some website a customer told me about and tried their bra fitter, and it told me I'm a 38AA." She broke up, laughing so hard she got red in the face. "Can you imagine that? God, I haven't worn an AA cup since I was 13."

"I know what you mean," Devlin said. "That was the last time I could fit into an A cup, too. I'll give you one of my cards and we can get you fitted properly." She dug an elbow into Krissi's arms. "And you, too, blondie. I've seen how your bras hang on you."

"Yes, ma'am," Krissi said. "I keep meaning to set up an appointment, but the timing never works out."

"Did you know Devlin has almost as much muscle control as you do, dear?" Rick told Marie.

Marie's eyebrows lifted fractionally. "That's unusual."

"Devlin's a dancer," one of the other women said. "Ballet, I think."

Devlin nodded. "Ballet. I've been dancing since I was 7 or 8. I just naturally developed the muscles down there."

"And most men around here have been very grateful," Tim said over his shoulder. "Some days it's been like being squeezed by a velvet vise."

The others laughed. Marie murmured something and left the kitchen, only to return a minute later with her purse. "Here," she said, handing Devlin a card. "Stop in for a free haircut."

"'Marie's Curls & Gossip'," Devlin read. "Good for one free haircut. You own a hair salon?"

"Twelve of them," Marie said. "I also have a School of Cosmetology in Peoria, but that's a different subject. I think the nearest salon is in Peru, but there's a list on the back."

"That list isn't complete," Rick said. "Aren't you opening one in Bloomington?"

"This week," Marie said with a nod. "Wednesday, I think."

"I live in Bloomington," Devlin said.

"Well, then, I guess I'll see you there." She looked at the clock on the microwave. "Dear, we really should be going."

Rick sighed. "Yeah, I guess. I'll get our things together."

"I'll finish getting dressed. See you in a few minutes."

After they both left, one of the women sighed. "God, what a dreamboat. I wish I'd had a chance to get with him this weekend."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.