Devlin's Story - Cover

Devlin's Story

Copyright© 2005 by Prince von Vlox

Chapter 27A

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27A - Devlin is addicted to sex, and so is her next door neighbor. As she finishes high school and starts college, will this continue? And what of her boyfriend and his religious family?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

She was horny. As the light filtered past the blinds Devlin shifted in her bed and pressed her hand between her legs. She was hot and could feel the dampness of her panties. She knew what it was: the last time she'd been with a man was... Sunday? Yeah, because she and Danny hadn't gotten together on Monday. She'd been going to go to Cindy's on Tuesday, but that whole mess with Jeff had blown up instead.

A whole week.

She'd gone longer than that before; when she was 16, Danny had been out of town for two weeks, and she'd been having her period the day he'd gotten back. When they'd finally gotten together they'd done it four times. Danny had cum so quick that first time, too. Fortunately it had slowed him down just enough to make the second time a lot of fun.

And then there'd been the times she and her mother had visited her cousins; each of those had been for two weeks, and she could barely stand to wait for her mother to go to work after they got back so she and Danny could get together. She'd had plenty of advanced warning about those times so she and Danny had been doing it almost up to the time to leave.

The worst thing about this was that she was always so horny during and after her period. There was supposed to be an explanation for that: blood flow, hormones and paying more attention to the female parts of her were what she'd been told. She wasn't sure. All she knew was that in the first few days after her period she really wanted a man. This morning was no exception.

She eased out of bed. Connie was still sleeping. She sighed. If she was alone she could get a little relief with her fingers, but Connie's first class was until 9:30. Instead Devlin put on her dance things and headed downstairs.

When she got back to her room after her shower she was surprised to see Connie dressed and putting on her coat.

"You're up early," Devlin said. She sat on her bed and began brushing out her hair, working on the snarls it always got in the shower.

"I have a breakfast date with a guy I met last week," Connie said. She glanced at the window. "What's it supposed to do today?"

"Rain and snow mixed. The warm spell is over."

Connie frowned. "Rats. Back to nine layers of clothes and staying all bundled up."

"Looks like it. Well, have fun. Let me know how it goes."

Connie smiled. "Oh, I will. See you later." She waved and headed out the door.

Devlin waited for a couple of minutes to see if Connie came back for something. When she was sure she was going to be alone she opened the drawer under her bed. She had to rummage around in it before she found what she was after, the vibrator Sabrina had gotten for her back in high school.

She opened her robe and lay back on her bed. She turned the vibrator to its lowest setting, running it slowly across her breasts. Her nipples tightened up at once. The vibrations seemed to fill her breasts with feeling. She loved how they felt right now, so heavy and full, and her nipples were just aching for someone to suck them.

She moved the vibrator lower while she played with her nipples with her other hand. It was so peaceful lying here like this. The urgency she'd felt when she'd awakened was still there, though, but she could do something about it.

She ran her vibrator down between her legs. She was aware of her sex in a way she normally wasn't. She could feel the heat radiating from her pussy, but more than that, it was like she could sense things with her pussy. She was certainly aware of her vibrator, even when it wasn't touching her.

But when she did touch herself... She felt the vibrations all through her middle. They seemed to concentrate deep inside her, like a puddle of warmth that grew the more she pressed the vibrator against herself. And when she moved it around, trying to find the hottest place...

She caught her breath when she found a particularly warm spot. She pressed, but the spot moved. She tried to chase it down, but it never stayed still. Instead she pressed the vibrator right next to her clit; when she moved it back and forth over that sensitive little bud, the vibrations were even stronger. And when she pressed against it...

Feelings washed over her in one sharp wave after another. It wasn't a climax, but she could feel one looming. She tried to capture those feelings, to catch them when they were at their strongest. When she did she felt herself drawing up around the vibrator, pulling everything together as she concentrated on that fiery little spot that was growing hotter and sharper and hotter and sharper until she thought it was almost too much and...

A great wave of heat swept through her. All of her tension, all of her want flowed away and she felt a moment of peace. She still needed a man, she wanted to feel his hard body pressed against hers, she wanted to wrap herself around him, feel him enter her, hold him while he pushed her to her limits, and beyond, and then feel him as he stiffened and completed himself.

She sighed, dropping the vibrator beside her on the bed. She glanced at her clock and smiled. That first time had been so quick it hadn't really been that satisfying. She had time. Her fingers slid between her legs while her other hand cupped her breasts. She didn't have the urgency, but she still had the need.

She wondered if this was what guys felt when they did themselves. She'd never asked Butch, and with Danny there'd always been something a little more important to do. Besides, guys had something to hold on to. Whereas she...

She began to move her fingers in lazy circles around her clit. Her other hand sought out her breasts, cupping them, feeling how soft but firm they were. She had plenty of time. She might as well do it right; she had to make it to Tuesday night and Cindy's party.


Jeff caught her as she left her Economics class. He was waiting by the door and neatly cut her out of the crowd of students.

"Why won't you return my calls?" he asked, slipping his arm into hers.

"What are you doing here?" Devlin asked, pulling free. She'd been awash in the afterglow of her climaxes all morning, and with a few words he'd dispelled it all.

"I know we need to talk, but you won't let me."

"That's because I said everything that needed to be said last week." She started to edge past him.

"Devlin, this has all been a big misunderstanding."

"Yeah, my misunderstanding. Jeff, I told you last week, I don't want to see you again."

"But... but why?"

"I told you: I don't want to be part of your life." She gave him a level look. "Part of it is your Church, but there's more. We've both changed since starting college, and you aren't what I want in my life. I thought you were, but, I was mistaken."

"But Devlin, we can fix things. I've been growing away from the Church, and..."

She shook her head. "Somehow I don't believe you." She held up her hand when he opened his mouth. "I know you might think you mean it, but I have my doubts. Your Church controls you, and you don't even see it. They won't let you go."

"I know we have had some differences," Jeff said. "I know I may have made some mistakes, but I know we can work them out. We're so perfect together, Devlin."

She sighed as she studied his face. "Jeff, don't you understand? I don't want you as part of my life any more."

"Devlin, if—"

"What's going on here?" Krissi asked brightly as she walked up. "Is this Jeff?"

"This is Jeff," Devlin said. "Jeff, this is Kriss."

"Pleased to meet you," Krissi said. She turned to face Devlin. "Sorry to interrupt, but I was thinking about what you said last week."

"Oh?"

"About my bra. I was looking at myself in the mirror this morning, and I could see how my tits were spilling out of my cups. Worse than that, the underwire was leaving marks on the underside of my breasts. No wonder it felt like I was being pinched. Do you have a few minutes? I want to get measured properly."

"Well..." Devlin's head spun. She'd been concentrating on Jeff, and Krissi was forcing her to shift gears. "I suppose we could do it right now. I, uh, I have a couple hours before my next class. I was going to meet somebody for lunch, though."

"This shouldn't take too long," Krissi said. She glanced at Jeff. "You'll excuse us, I'm sure, but you have no idea what it feels like to wear a poorly fitted bra. And mine have this seam right over my nipples that absolutely drives me nuts. Some days it feels like they're being rubbed raw, you know? And other days, well, it rubs them till their erect, and nothing you wear really looks right when your nipples are standing at attention."

She looped her arm through Devlin's and started dragging her in the other direction. After a glance at Jeff, Devlin fell in beside her friend.

"Is he following us?" Krissi asked when they reached the doors.

"I don't think so. Wait, yeah, he is. I can see his reflection. But he's following at a distance."

"I saw you two standing there, and it looked like you needed some rescuing." She pulled her gloves on. "I wish it would either rain or snow. I don't like this in-between stuff."

"I was handling things, Krissi." She pulled on her stocking cap and tucked the ends of her muffler in her coat.

"Yeah, right. You were talking, but I saw his face, it wasn't coming in. It was like those old Foghorn Leghorn cartoons I remember as a kid: I'm talkin', son, but you ain't listenin'."

She sounded so much like the cartoon character that Devlin laughed. "I could see I wasn't getting through to him."

"He has his mind made up," Krissi said, "and nothing you said was going to change it. That's why I stepped in." She pushed the door open and flinched at the blast of cold air. "Just a couple of more weeks and we'll be in Florida, keep that in mind.

Devlin thought about Jeff's reaction. Krissi was right, but she didn't know what to do about it. "Are your bras really pinching you?" she finally asked, thinking of what else her friend had said.

"One of them does. The other two don't, but they're kind of worn out and don't give me that much support. And like you told me once, I don't want my boobs staring at my feet when I'm older, so I'd better do something about them now."

"I thought you didn't like wearing bras."

"Now you know why. But don't worry about it. I did that to kind of blow his mind. I've seen a lot of guys like Jeff. They get really uncomfortable if a girl starts talking about personal things." She grinned and nudged Devlin. "If that hadn't worked I was going to start talking about tampons."

"That might have been a bit much," Devlin said. "You know, it doesn't take that long to measure you. I can have you on your way in just a few minutes. Of course there's the fabric and adjustments I'll have to make, and..."

"We don't have to do it today." She patted Devlin's hands. "When you start playing with my boobs I'm apt to get all worked up, even if all you're doing is measuring them."

"I haven't done one of my sales presentations in a while. You could always come to one of those."

"Depends upon the day," Krissi said, "but sure. I'm game. I really do need to get something better than what I have."

They'd been walking into the wind. Now they stopped in the lee of a building. Devlin turned, looking back the way they'd come. Jeff was about 50 feet away. She mentioned that to Krissi.

"Then I guess I'll have to accompany you a bit farther," Krissi said as they resumed walking.

"Don't you have a class or something?"

"Not until later this afternoon. Where were you headed?"

"I'm meeting somebody. We're supposed to meet in a place right across the street from campus. I should warn you, she's a cop."

"So? I've done nothing wrong, well, unless you consider violating some of the hoarier rules of grammar to be illegal."

Devlin laughed. "Not in my book. I probably wouldn't recognize them if they came up and smacked me in the head."

Denise O'Connor was waiting for her in a small coffee shop right next to campus. After a round of introductions she led them to a table next to the front windows.

"Order what you want," Denise said. "The city's paying the bill."

"I wish I had a job that had an expense account," Krissi said.

"Don't," Devlin and Denise both said at once. They looked at each other. "Go ahead," Devlin said as they both laughed.

"The paperwork can be pretty bad," Denise said. "You have to collect receipts for everything, and you have to explain why you incurred that particular expense. And if some clerk doesn't agree with you, you're out that chunk of change."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.